Venue Restaurant & Tapas Bar
30 Ivan Allen Jr. Blvd. NW Ste 125
Atlanta, GA 30308Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Venue Restaurant & Tapas Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://venueatl.com/
- Phone: 4702991321
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 3:45pm; Dinner: Monday - Friday: 4:00pm - 8:30pm, Saturday - Sunday: 4:00pm - 8:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Full Bar, Late Night
A word from Venue Restaurant & Tapas Bar
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Venue Restaurant & Tapas Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
- Waited 2 hours before foodtoyacDined on 2/28/2014Waited 2 hours before food arrived at the table cold. Waiter was cursing another waitress out right beside our table. Awful experience. The sad part is that the venue is nice and the band was great but is obviously poorly managed.
- Service still needs lots of improveSusanRVIPDined on 2/28/2014Our group of 9 arrived on Friday and was on time for our reservation only to find the doors locked AGAIN! The service was slow and seperate checks turned out to be a problem. This place is ill equipped to handle large groups and can barely handle a small group. Possibly this is why they keep the doors locked? The waiter was very friendly and tried hard. Too bad the manager or another staff member could not assist him. We were the only customers in the place for 2 hours! Can you imagine how poor the service would have been if they tried to handle another table? I was so embarrassed to have recommended this place and had to apologize to my co-workers and to our special guest from HQs. I will not be back nor would I recommend this place.
- Service still needs workSusanRVIPDined on 2/25/2014It was just 3 of us and we were wanting to see how things were in regards to service and quality of food because we had a reservation for a large group later in the week. When we arrived for lunch (11:45 - 12:00), the doors were locked. Once inside, we found the service to be friendly and the food was very good and reasonably priced. I told the waiter that we would be back with a large group on Friday and asked if seperate checks would be a problem. I was assurred that it would not be. See next review to about what happened when the large group showed up 3 days later.
- Valentine's NightSatisfiedDined on 2/14/2014Everything was great except the artichokes in the spinach dip were over cooked. Service was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 50/5029thbdayDined on 2/7/2014I went for my 29th birthday. I made a reservation and when ppl arrived they couldn't find it at first until they saw the confirmation email. The waitress had a terrible memory and took forever to bring items. The mashed potatoes weren't really good, Mac and cheese okay and fried Chicken good. My husband got the shrimp n grits he said it was great! They didn't have any wine but a full bar. Ribs were good and music. I would give them another shot. Hopefully it'll be different next time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Snail Service but I will returnbawselady21Dined on 1/18/2014Started off with very slow service and I complained to the owner. After that the service was great and the staff is VERY friendly. I will definitely return. The food was pretty good and AFFORDABLE!!! I just wish the music on the lower-level wasn't so loud.Special Features:
- ConfusedRJV13Dined on 1/15/2014I made a reservation and when I arrived no one knew what was going on. It took over an hour for my food to arrive. The food was great. I think that once they work out the kinks this will be an awesome place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not ready for businessOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 1/8/2014I booked a reservation for Venue through Open Table. When my guest and I arrived the restaurant was not open to the general public and a small group was attending a seminar. The server had no idea what to do with us. This was America's Gift Market week so reservations nearby were very limited. How or why did this mistake happen, it seems neither the restaurant or Open Table seems to know, nor do they seem to care as I wrote to Open Table about this and I have had no reply.