191 South Arroyo Grande
Henderson, NV 89012Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.ventanoitalian.com/
- Phone: 7029444848
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Italian
- Executive Chef: Arnauld Briand
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We will cater to any facility/home/business. Minimum is 10 people and maximum is your choice. Call for Michael or email Michael at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Private Party Facilities: any size party from 2 to 120 people
- Private Party Contact: Michael Monguillot 7029444848
- Special Events: Monthly Wine Dinners. Special Holiday Menus always available along with our Nightly Dinner Menus on Holidays.
A word from Ventano
At Ventano our goal is to serve you fantastic food with a romantic and fun atmosphere.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Ventano - Best Restaurants in Henderson ›
Ventano reviews from OpenTable diners
62 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (53)neighborhood gem (41)special occasion (36)great for outdoor dining (31)romantic (24)good for groups (22)fit for foodies (19)notable wine list (18)great for lunch (16)kid-friendly (8)late-night find (6)great for brunch (6)Show More
- Disappointing breadLVFoodieDined on 9/18/2014Ventano is a pretty restaurant, with spectacular views of the Las Vegas Strip, especially from the patio. The meal was OK, but we were both disappointed with the bread served. It looked and tasted like something they took out of a package of frozen breadsticks, overwhelming chemical flavor.Special Features:
- Our Go To Restaurant in VegasJDRLVVIPDined on 9/11/2014I have been to Ventanos on many occasions and have never been disappointed. The menu is extensive and they always have interesting specials. On this occasion took out a Vegan friend for a casual get together. I had the shrimp special and my wife the snapper special. Both were prepared to perfection. Our friend had a pasta arabica and loved it. Service is always good. The view of the Las Vegas valley at sunset is always awe inspiring. I think Ventanos is a restaurant that can satisfy many tastes and has become my "go to" restaurant when taking people out for a first dining experience in Henderson.Special Features:
- Gary and CandeeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/9/2014Our first time and will be back! Food was very good! Service was a little slow at first but once waited on was great! Ate outside and was very peaceful and scenic. Highly recommended!Special Features:
- BeautifulVegasfood49Dined on 9/7/2014Wonderful service. Beautiful views and delicious food all at affordable prices!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Average "chain"-style diningAriaVIPDined on 8/24/2014The food here is very average - about the calibre you would expect from a chain restaurant (although I don't know if it is actually a chain). Salads are overdressed, pastas are heavy and oversauced, food is slightly oversalted. Service is friendly, if a bit clueless and sometimes slow. Menus are outdated, so some prices are actually $1-2 higher than what it says on the menu, and no, they don't honor their advertised prices. Ambiance is reasonably nice. Coffees and wines are average. Portions are generous and may last you a couple of meals. OK, all in all. Worth it if you are hungry and don't have a better option in mind.Special Features:
- Great local spot!ProfMooresVIPDined on 8/22/2014Food is delicious! Chef has daily fish and beef specials. You may have any dish with any sauce. I prefer the miso, my wife prefers the chili, both are great on any fish. For an appetizer you MUST try the "Shrimp on a Stone."Special Features:
- Return TripplushpoohDined on 8/20/2014I dined here many years ago, prior to moving to the area. Now that it's just down the street, I plan to visit often. Staff are attentive, friendly, and non-obtrusive; food is outstanding; the view is magnificent.Special Features:
- AmazingNeneVIPDined on 8/10/2014We are always very satisfied with everything...every time we go. They never disappoint.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Generous Portions. Nice Selection.SedonaDined on 8/9/2014Have not been to Ventano's for quite some time since earlier experiences were mediocre. Well something has definitely changed for the better. The three of us ordered a variety of things from chicken to tortellini to the filet mignon special. All were terrific and portions were generous enough that we took home what we could not finish. Happy to have a local restaurant of this quality. It was a busy Saturday night and our server had his hands full. Will go back during the week to try the eggplant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulMarkfromDallasDined on 7/30/2014First time here and it was great! Be sure to have the shrimp on a rock and the romaine salad. Then split an entree! The orange roughy was excellent. Highly Reccomend! Waiter Marcos Z was one of the best waiters I have had in a long timeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the view!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/27/2014We were on a recent business trip to Vegas, but wanted dinner somewhere that was more of a locals' restaurant. We found Ventano's through reviews on both TripAdvisor and Yelp and it sounded like a place we'd love... and it is! Food, service, ambiance and views were spectacular. We recommend the shrimp on stone and the mussels for apps. I had the cioppino and it was good, sorry to say I don't remember what my wife ordered. You receive complimentary bread and it's great too! We were too stuffed to enjoy desert, but I bet it's great also.Special Features:
- Eat, Enjoy!SpikeVIPDined on 7/25/2014Terrific food, well served..... wonderful view - very congenial wait staff. Great place for good food and good times with family & friends.Special Features:
- ExcellentProfMooresVIPDined on 7/25/2014Excellent dining at Ventano! The food is always excellent and the service is impeccable. We typically order one of the chef's daily specials as there is always a beef and a fish special. One thing to know is that you can always select a different sauce or sides at no additional charge.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SuperOrme2014Dined on 7/20/2014You can never go wrong in choosing Ventano's for any meal!Special Features:
- CherylDined on 7/19/2014Ventano's is our favorite local place to go. Never had a bad meal there. The specials are always wonderful and if you like oysters they have some of the best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous Food!JSLvegasDined on 7/11/2014We took our out of town guests here and they loved the food, the service and the view! We always come here for special occasions!Special Features:
- GreatNeneVIPDined on 7/5/2014Great food, beautiful view, great service!!!!! We always ask for a change to the normal side or whatever and the response is always... NO PROBLEM!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointingtravelforfoodDined on 7/5/2014have eaten here before. I had the Dover sole special, which turned out be a quarter of the filet...never had this small a portion before. My wife had salmon which was dry. Another lady had a pasta dish which was so-so she said. The other man ordered ribs, which he liked. Attentive service. Prices fair. My wife vows not to return.
- 4th FunMmelachatDined on 7/4/2014We celebrated our 1st anniversary and the 4th of July out on the patio overlooking the city. It was a marvelous evening.Special Features:
- havenoneDined on 6/21/2014We had a wonderful time and the food was great. My lady had the "special" of Orange Roughy which was fantastic but I felt it was just a little over priced for an Italian restaurant. But it was good but really not a good value.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Sad.Avery3FamilyDined on 6/20/2014Food quality has gone down terribly. Lasagna was solid meat with a little cheese on top drowning in sauce. Eggplant parmigiana was three THIN slices of mush. And mushroom risotto was nasty, maybe old mushrooms? Not sure when or if we will ever go back.Special Features:
- Exceptional FoodThunderCatBengalsDined on 6/15/2014I do suggest always making a reservation, this place is constantly busy. The food is always excellent, great wine list, perfect view of the down town area. It is one of our favorite upscale neighborhood locations.Special Features:
- Great food, price and service!DiningDivaDined on 6/15/2014The food was very good, especially the calamari appetizer. That was surprisingly tender and flavorful. It was a huge serving though, so my daughter and I couldn't finish our meal. My only complaint was that we had reservations at 6:30 and didn't get seated until after 7:00. If you are looking for reasonably priced yummy Italian food in Henderson with a great view of the strip, this is the place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food with a view.vw77Dined on 6/8/2014The food was excellent. I had a rack of lamb with a demi-glaze which was delicious and an appetizer of mussels in tomato and basil sauce. Oh and the view is amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Something for everyone.luv2dineDined on 6/7/2014Fantastic food , great service. Can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- June 4th DinnerPrudpapaDined on 6/4/2014Although we enjoyed our dinner (as always), there was never ANY mention of our 48th Anniversary even though I mentioned it in my reservation. Does the restaurant get a copy of my reservation ? This is the 2nd time this happened.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Good ItalianBeefeaterDined on 5/31/2014We've been looking for a "go to" Italian dinner spot and we've found it. After a few visits we find the consistency of the food to be excellent, always on spot and a varied menu to boot. We've had the Chicken Parmiagiana, Lasagna, Lamb, shrimp and pasta and loved each dish. The spinach salad is the best. Great atmosphere and good service, a little slow at times, but overall good. Including the atmosphere the experience is very good.Special Features:
- Wonderful As AlwayswinnielovesitalianDined on 5/25/2014Ventano's never disappoints. The food is great and the service is even better. You can't beat the view. You can see the entire Las Vegas valley from this restaurant. If you are looking for a quiet spot or a place for a large group they can accommodate both.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 563 reviews are from the Ventano reviews archive.
- Sunday night dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/18/2014It has been a while since we've dined at Ventano's and I was surprised that the dining room was filled for a Sunday night. Both entrees were good but the lobster ravioli was swimming in sauce. The bread wasn't great; seems store bought? The window closest to our table was smudged and oily from the previous seating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Ambiance and food!Travelagent4uVIPDined on 5/17/2014Ventano's aims to please. I have dined here several times and always felt like one of the family! The Shrimp on the Rocks is incredible and love the Warm Bacon and Spinach Salad! The view is spectacular!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A terrific Italian RestaurantHndrsnGourmetDined on 5/16/2014A convenient neighbourhood restaurant that is great for a special dinner with friends and family. It has an extensive menu with both traditional and seafood specialties. I have not gotten around to the more common dishes but the house specialties were wonderful. Both salads and main dishes are large enough to split and next time my wife and I will try to share all of the courses rather than just focus on a salad and main dish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lobster Bisque Remains Supreme!Suza64VIPDined on 5/15/2014Had lunch on the patio which overlooks Vegas. I enjoy watching the planes and feeling the warmth of the sun while experiencing a pleasant and relaxing lunch.Special Features:
- New to the NeighborhoodMAMAIADined on 5/12/2014We are having a home built and use yelp as a guiding tool to this wonderful restaurant. As a foodie this is the best of the best. Great food. Great Wine and you never know what famous actor you just might be dining next to....Special Features:
- Mothers Day Meal with the familyWendyVIPDined on 5/11/2014Very busy because it was Mother's Day. Had to wait 10 minutes for our table - which was not a problem. Great food and good service. Enjoyed a lovely family meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ventano's scoresPierreDined on 5/11/2014Excellent food and very good service, even on mother's day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another terrific meal at Ventanobookman1995Dined on 5/11/2014We've been dining here since 2003 and it's always been wonderful. The Mother's Day special menu had some delightful choices. I had the halibut, which was a bit overcooked but the crab cake was quite nice. Their fare off the standard menu is always excellent. View is spectacular. All in all, a great choice when looking for a cut above.Special Features:
- CherylDined on 5/10/2014Wonderful meal. We really enjoy dining at Ventano's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Favorite restaurantCherylDined on 5/4/2014Ventano is our favorite place for great food and service. We will definitely be back.Special Features:
- Great Italian Food!DiningDivaDined on 5/3/2014My husband and I ordered the halibut special and it was delicious. I ate everything on my plate! The servers were attentive and timely. It was an excellent choice!Special Features:
- A HIDDEN GEMGRISWALDDined on 5/2/2014VENTANO'S IS HIDDEN AWAY IN A NICE SECTION OF HENDERSON, BUT IT TRUELY IS WORTH A VISIT FROM ANY LOCATION IN THE LAS VEGAS AREA. BESIDES FOR THE OUTSTANDING FOOD AT A DECENT PRICE, YOU ALSO GET A SPECTACULAR VIEW, FRIENDLY SERVICE AND ALL THE AMENITIES WHICH GO ALONG WITH A GREAT DINING EXPERIENCE. THE ONLY POSSIBLE SUGGESTION IS TO PROMOTE MORE ADVERTISEMENT BECAUSE NO MATTER A PERSON'S CHOCIE OF FOOD, THEY WILL ALWAYS LEAVE COMPLIMENTING VENANO'S AND REMEMBER IT WHEN A DINING OCCASION ARISES. PLEASE DON'T CHANGE, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND THANKS AGAIN FOR ANOTHER GREAT MEMORY!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.