191 South Arroyo Grande
Henderson, NV 89012Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.ventanoitalian.com/
- Phone: (702) 944-4848
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Italian
- Executive Chef: Arnauld Briand
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We will cater to any facility/home/business. Minimum is 10 people and maximum is your choice. Call for Michael or email Michael at email@example.com
- Private Party Facilities: any size party from 2 to 120 people
- Private Party Contact: Michael Monguillot 7029444848
- Special Events: Monthly Wine Dinners. Special Holiday Menus always available along with our Nightly Dinner Menus on Holidays.
A word from Ventano
At Ventano our goal is to serve you fantastic food with a romantic and fun atmosphere.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Ventano - Best Restaurants in Henderson ›
Ventano reviews from OpenTable diners
62 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (50)neighborhood gem (43)great for outdoor dining (38)special occasion (35)good for groups (21)romantic (20)fit for foodies (19)notable wine list (16)great for lunch (15)kid-friendly (10)great for brunch (10)late-night find (5)vibrant bar scene (2)hot spot (1)Show More
- Another wonderful visit!AtwaterDined on 11/22/2014As usual, everything was great! I really like taking someone to Ventano for their first time. The look on their face when they first taste the food is priceless. Again as usual, the food was delicious, and well presented. Ventano remains a great value, and a gem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner for twosaturdayDined on 11/22/2014The shrimp on a stone was awesome. Shrimp were a bit smaller than expected, but they were delicious and the sauces were great. I had the eggplants rollatini and my wife had the fettucini alfredo and they were both great. I finished mine, but the wife had plenty of left overs. Also had the creme brulee and it was good, but the top was a bit over done. Anyways we will be back for more.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatNeneVIPDined on 11/9/2014Was great as always! Never been disappointed with anything I have ordered, or anyone that we bring.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was excellent!VegasLadyDined on 11/8/2014Based upon prior visits, we hadn't been to Ventano for a long time because we felt the food was just OK. However, this time I can say that our meals were excellent and abundant. There was so much on our plates that we took some home for lunch the next day. All three of us in our party thought our dishes were delicious. The service was excellent. We will definitely return to Ventano more often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent ServiceIreneDined on 11/7/2014I was extremely impressed with this place as soon as I walked on the door. Although, finding the door was not as quick as I'd hope for it to be. The entrance was placed in an interesting location, facing a gas station. The parking is behind the building but they had handicapped parking right by the entrance, ask that's a plus for disabled customers. I came in during an odd time (between lunch and dinner) on a Friday and it was empty. It did make me second guess myself for choosing this place. I didn't see a hostess so I walked in further (Sign said: Please Seat Yourself). Service from the waiter and the other gentleman were excellent, no wait and very attentive. Food was delicious, plentiful, and rich. Price was decent. Running out of room.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food terrible servicediner56789Dined on 11/5/2014Our dining experience started out great. The restaurant has a great view. The food came out in a reasonable time and very hot. Food was great! But after we got our food the server(s) disappear. No one came by our table to fill our glass, check to see how the food was, or clear our plate. Our server was busy in the wine cooler looking for a wine they must not have had. It was 30 mins until we saw him again. I would have loved dessert but not after that long wait. We got our bill and left instead.Special Features:
- Great locals placeRepeatLocalsDined on 11/1/2014We are locals and come here every few months. When we have family in town we bring them here. Ventano's is reasonably priced, great food and great service. You can come here for a nice date or you can bring the whole family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- repeat customerbaileyDined on 11/1/2014Quality, taste and size of servings are excellent! Always enough to share a dish or have leftovers. Service was a little slower but good news is tthere are several bus boys or asst waiters to make sure your glasses aren't empty. Very friendly and professional staff - all around! !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always great!LtandandieDined on 10/31/2014Ventano is always one of our favorite places to go. Patio view is spectacular. We love to take out of towers there. Our most recent visit was on Halloween and the servers were in super heros costumes. Our server Michael "the Hulk" was great. He even took pictures with us!! The food is always fabulous!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ConsistentOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/28/2014Have enjoyed this restaurant many times. We trust them enough that we had my daughter's wedding celebratory dinner here, with 50 attendees, in their private room and everyone raved about the food, ambiance and service.Special Features:
- Right in our Neighborhood4CullinaryAdventuresDined on 10/28/2014We are so lucky to have found a great Italian restaurant right in our neighborhood. The views are spectacular from their back poarch and their wine list is extensive. This is a real treasure and we are lucky enough to know it.Special Features:
- Very ExcellentNghthawkDined on 10/24/2014Enjoyed the dining experience here at Ventano, excellent staff and service. The food was awesome! Check out the menu, you will find some surprises in it that you don't find in many Italian restaurants. The only negative thing to say about it, and why I couldn't give it 5 stars: the table we had, while nice and cozy, was right outside the kitchen, and it was noisy. All in all though, a very pleasurable dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- VentanoLifeisgoodDined on 10/24/2014For a last minute reservation it turned out to very nice. I would have preferred a table outside but that I'm sure you need to book in advance. We really enjoyed the food, the servers were very attentive and polite. The only thing that I can say is that It is a bit noise. I really prefer restaurants that have a quieter softer feel.Special Features:
- Not what I expected.nicknameDined on 10/23/2014Hard to find for an out of towner. All menu items were not available. I thought the prices did not match the food. $18.50 for chicken Alfredo? It was delicious don't get me wrong but 20 bucks? Waiter could have come around more often as our glasses were empty more than once.Special Features:
- mickeymomVIPDined on 10/19/2014We have been making Ventano's part of our Vegas experience for years. We were very disappointed this year. Went on a Sunday night. Got to sit outside, great! But, what happened to our favorite Italian restarurant in LV? The clams were ok. My husbands chicken marsala, well, he couldn't eat it. The chicken seemed like processes stuffed and tastless. While my ribs were a huge portion, and should have been great, given the description, they weren't. Need more flavor. Please fix things up before our next visit.Special Features:
- CherylDined on 10/18/2014Always a great dining experience. Food was delicious and arrived to the table piping hot. My favorite local restaurant.Special Features:
- Can't go wrong for dinner or lunch!Travelagent4uVIPDined on 10/18/2014Always a consistently great meal. Love the shrimp on the hot lava rock and the warm spinach salad. Lobster Ravioli is a house special and not to be missed!Special Features:
- DinnerHenderson123dineoutDined on 10/15/2014Michael was a great waiter! Food choices were many and he was very knowledgeable about the prep. Staff were very friendly. We will come again and bring friends!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Warm Spinach Salad is Amazing!Suza64VIPDined on 10/15/2014Situated on the patio, we enjoyed a perfect lunch. Shrimp on a stone remains one of our favorites! We look forward to dining there every time we visit this area!Special Features:
- A great placeEduardoDined on 10/13/2014A great place to to dine ,from a romantic couple or a large family, outstanding food, a beautiful view, friendly service and an all around ambiance that make you feel home away from home,.Special Features:
- great little spotdustinDined on 10/11/2014Went there for the first time for out 6th anniversary had good table with a view food was awsome and service was even better this is a place I will definitely eat at againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth a return triphungryDined on 10/3/2014Great food and view of LV strip at night. Be sure to get a table on the patio or at a window. Watch prices when ordering especially on drinks.Special Features:
- Great placestgeorgevisitorDined on 9/27/2014This was the first time I had been to this restaurant. It was everything I'd hoped for. The food was superb, the service was very good and it was a memorable evening. I would recommend this restaurant without hesitation.Special Features:
- Fabulous Italian RestaurantTuscanyDinersDined on 9/26/2014First time at Ventano, which is now a shame considering our 6 years in Henderson. My wife and I decided to go for the basics, I chose the Homemade Lasagna (Did the chef go home and make it?) and my wife had the Spaghetti Alla Bolognese. Both dishes were very good. We also loved the selection of splits on the wine list. The service was very attentive and the bread (served in a paper bag?), Caprese and main course were timed perfectly. I also love it when the chef comes out of the kitchen to check on your satisfaction with the food after you have had the opportunity to form an opinion. And all with a great view of the strip. We will definitely be coming back and we want to try the patio with the view before it gets too cold!Special Features:
- Daughter's BirthdayPrudpapaDined on 9/22/2014Took our daughter (at her request) for her birthday - 36. We had a very good meal. Service was very good & special birthday dessert. Our requests in advance were honored & the view was beautiful. Our daughter loved the lamb chops.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing breadLVFoodieDined on 9/18/2014Ventano is a pretty restaurant, with spectacular views of the Las Vegas Strip, especially from the patio. The meal was OK, but we were both disappointed with the bread served. It looked and tasted like something they took out of a package of frozen breadsticks, overwhelming chemical flavor.Special Features:
- Our Go To Restaurant in VegasJDRLVVIPDined on 9/11/2014I have been to Ventanos on many occasions and have never been disappointed. The menu is extensive and they always have interesting specials. On this occasion took out a Vegan friend for a casual get together. I had the shrimp special and my wife the snapper special. Both were prepared to perfection. Our friend had a pasta arabica and loved it. Service is always good. The view of the Las Vegas valley at sunset is always awe inspiring. I think Ventanos is a restaurant that can satisfy many tastes and has become my "go to" restaurant when taking people out for a first dining experience in Henderson.Special Features:
- Gary and CandeeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/9/2014Our first time and will be back! Food was very good! Service was a little slow at first but once waited on was great! Ate outside and was very peaceful and scenic. Highly recommended!Special Features:
- BeautifulVegasfood49Dined on 9/7/2014Wonderful service. Beautiful views and delicious food all at affordable prices!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Average "chain"-style diningAriaVIPDined on 8/24/2014The food here is very average - about the calibre you would expect from a chain restaurant (although I don't know if it is actually a chain). Salads are overdressed, pastas are heavy and oversauced, food is slightly oversalted. Service is friendly, if a bit clueless and sometimes slow. Menus are outdated, so some prices are actually $1-2 higher than what it says on the menu, and no, they don't honor their advertised prices. Ambiance is reasonably nice. Coffees and wines are average. Portions are generous and may last you a couple of meals. OK, all in all. Worth it if you are hungry and don't have a better option in mind.Special Features:
- Great local spot!ProfMooresVIPDined on 8/22/2014Food is delicious! Chef has daily fish and beef specials. You may have any dish with any sauce. I prefer the miso, my wife prefers the chili, both are great on any fish. For an appetizer you MUST try the "Shrimp on a Stone."Special Features:
- Return TripplushpoohDined on 8/20/2014I dined here many years ago, prior to moving to the area. Now that it's just down the street, I plan to visit often. Staff are attentive, friendly, and non-obtrusive; food is outstanding; the view is magnificent.Special Features:
- AmazingNeneVIPDined on 8/10/2014We are always very satisfied with everything...every time we go. They never disappoint.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Generous Portions. Nice Selection.SedonaDined on 8/9/2014Have not been to Ventano's for quite some time since earlier experiences were mediocre. Well something has definitely changed for the better. The three of us ordered a variety of things from chicken to tortellini to the filet mignon special. All were terrific and portions were generous enough that we took home what we could not finish. Happy to have a local restaurant of this quality. It was a busy Saturday night and our server had his hands full. Will go back during the week to try the eggplant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulMarkfromDallasDined on 7/30/2014First time here and it was great! Be sure to have the shrimp on a rock and the romaine salad. Then split an entree! The orange roughy was excellent. Highly Reccomend! Waiter Marcos Z was one of the best waiters I have had in a long timeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 581 reviews are from the Ventano reviews archive.
- Love the view!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/27/2014We were on a recent business trip to Vegas, but wanted dinner somewhere that was more of a locals' restaurant. We found Ventano's through reviews on both TripAdvisor and Yelp and it sounded like a place we'd love... and it is! Food, service, ambiance and views were spectacular. We recommend the shrimp on stone and the mussels for apps. I had the cioppino and it was good, sorry to say I don't remember what my wife ordered. You receive complimentary bread and it's great too! We were too stuffed to enjoy desert, but I bet it's great also.Special Features:
- Eat, Enjoy!SpikeVIPDined on 7/25/2014Terrific food, well served..... wonderful view - very congenial wait staff. Great place for good food and good times with family & friends.Special Features:
- ExcellentProfMooresVIPDined on 7/25/2014Excellent dining at Ventano! The food is always excellent and the service is impeccable. We typically order one of the chef's daily specials as there is always a beef and a fish special. One thing to know is that you can always select a different sauce or sides at no additional charge.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SuperOrme2014Dined on 7/20/2014You can never go wrong in choosing Ventano's for any meal!Special Features:
- CherylDined on 7/19/2014Ventano's is our favorite local place to go. Never had a bad meal there. The specials are always wonderful and if you like oysters they have some of the best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.