191 South Arroyo Grande
Henderson, NV 89012Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.ventanoitalian.com/
- Phone: 7029444848
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Italian
- Executive Chef: Arnauld Briand
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We will cater to any facility/home/business. Minimum is 10 people and maximum is your choice. Call for Michael or email Michael at email@example.com
- Private Party Facilities: any size party from 2 to 120 people
- Private Party Contact: Michael Monguillot 7029444848
- Special Events: Monthly Wine Dinners. Special Holiday Menus always available along with our Nightly Dinner Menus on Holidays.
A word from Ventano
At Ventano our goal is to serve you fantastic food with a romantic and fun atmosphere.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Ventano - Best Restaurants in Henderson ›
Ventano reviews from OpenTable diners
71 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (60)neighborhood gem (45)special occasion (43)great for outdoor dining (33)romantic (28)good for groups (23)fit for foodies (22)notable wine list (22)great for lunch (17)great for brunch (8)kid-friendly (6)late-night find (6)hot spot (1)Show More
- Great local spot!ProfMooresVIPDined on 8/22/2014Food is delicious! Chef has daily fish and beef specials. You may have any dish with any sauce. I prefer the miso, my wife prefers the chili, both are great on any fish. For an appetizer you MUST try the "Shrimp on a Stone."Special Features:
- Return TripplushpoohDined on 8/20/2014I dined here many years ago, prior to moving to the area. Now that it's just down the street, I plan to visit often. Staff are attentive, friendly, and non-obtrusive; food is outstanding; the view is magnificent.Special Features:
- AmazingNeneVIPDined on 8/10/2014We are always very satisfied with everything...every time we go. They never disappoint.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Generous Portions. Nice Selection.SedonaDined on 8/9/2014Have not been to Ventano's for quite some time since earlier experiences were mediocre. Well something has definitely changed for the better. The three of us ordered a variety of things from chicken to tortellini to the filet mignon special. All were terrific and portions were generous enough that we took home what we could not finish. Happy to have a local restaurant of this quality. It was a busy Saturday night and our server had his hands full. Will go back during the week to try the eggplant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulMarkfromDallasDined on 7/30/2014First time here and it was great! Be sure to have the shrimp on a rock and the romaine salad. Then split an entree! The orange roughy was excellent. Highly Reccomend! Waiter Marcos Z was one of the best waiters I have had in a long timeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the view!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/27/2014We were on a recent business trip to Vegas, but wanted dinner somewhere that was more of a locals' restaurant. We found Ventano's through reviews on both TripAdvisor and Yelp and it sounded like a place we'd love... and it is! Food, service, ambiance and views were spectacular. We recommend the shrimp on stone and the mussels for apps. I had the cioppino and it was good, sorry to say I don't remember what my wife ordered. You receive complimentary bread and it's great too! We were too stuffed to enjoy desert, but I bet it's great also.Special Features:
- Eat, Enjoy!SpikeVIPDined on 7/25/2014Terrific food, well served..... wonderful view - very congenial wait staff. Great place for good food and good times with family & friends.Special Features:
- ExcellentProfMooresVIPDined on 7/25/2014Excellent dining at Ventano! The food is always excellent and the service is impeccable. We typically order one of the chef's daily specials as there is always a beef and a fish special. One thing to know is that you can always select a different sauce or sides at no additional charge.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SuperOrme2014Dined on 7/20/2014You can never go wrong in choosing Ventano's for any meal!Special Features:
- CherylDined on 7/19/2014Ventano's is our favorite local place to go. Never had a bad meal there. The specials are always wonderful and if you like oysters they have some of the best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous Food!JSLvegasDined on 7/11/2014We took our out of town guests here and they loved the food, the service and the view! We always come here for special occasions!Special Features:
- GreatNeneVIPDined on 7/5/2014Great food, beautiful view, great service!!!!! We always ask for a change to the normal side or whatever and the response is always... NO PROBLEM!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointingtravelforfoodDined on 7/5/2014have eaten here before. I had the Dover sole special, which turned out be a quarter of the filet...never had this small a portion before. My wife had salmon which was dry. Another lady had a pasta dish which was so-so she said. The other man ordered ribs, which he liked. Attentive service. Prices fair. My wife vows not to return.
- 4th FunMmelachatDined on 7/4/2014We celebrated our 1st anniversary and the 4th of July out on the patio overlooking the city. It was a marvelous evening.Special Features:
- havenoneDined on 6/21/2014We had a wonderful time and the food was great. My lady had the "special" of Orange Roughy which was fantastic but I felt it was just a little over priced for an Italian restaurant. But it was good but really not a good value.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Sad.Avery3FamilyDined on 6/20/2014Food quality has gone down terribly. Lasagna was solid meat with a little cheese on top drowning in sauce. Eggplant parmigiana was three THIN slices of mush. And mushroom risotto was nasty, maybe old mushrooms? Not sure when or if we will ever go back.Special Features:
- Exceptional FoodThunderCatBengalsDined on 6/15/2014I do suggest always making a reservation, this place is constantly busy. The food is always excellent, great wine list, perfect view of the down town area. It is one of our favorite upscale neighborhood locations.Special Features:
- Great food, price and service!DiningDivaDined on 6/15/2014The food was very good, especially the calamari appetizer. That was surprisingly tender and flavorful. It was a huge serving though, so my daughter and I couldn't finish our meal. My only complaint was that we had reservations at 6:30 and didn't get seated until after 7:00. If you are looking for reasonably priced yummy Italian food in Henderson with a great view of the strip, this is the place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food with a view.vw77Dined on 6/8/2014The food was excellent. I had a rack of lamb with a demi-glaze which was delicious and an appetizer of mussels in tomato and basil sauce. Oh and the view is amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Something for everyone.luv2dineDined on 6/7/2014Fantastic food , great service. Can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- June 4th DinnerPrudpapaDined on 6/4/2014Although we enjoyed our dinner (as always), there was never ANY mention of our 48th Anniversary even though I mentioned it in my reservation. Does the restaurant get a copy of my reservation ? This is the 2nd time this happened.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Good ItalianBeefeaterDined on 5/31/2014We've been looking for a "go to" Italian dinner spot and we've found it. After a few visits we find the consistency of the food to be excellent, always on spot and a varied menu to boot. We've had the Chicken Parmiagiana, Lasagna, Lamb, shrimp and pasta and loved each dish. The spinach salad is the best. Great atmosphere and good service, a little slow at times, but overall good. Including the atmosphere the experience is very good.Special Features:
- Wonderful As AlwayswinnielovesitalianDined on 5/25/2014Ventano's never disappoints. The food is great and the service is even better. You can't beat the view. You can see the entire Las Vegas valley from this restaurant. If you are looking for a quiet spot or a place for a large group they can accommodate both.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday night dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/18/2014It has been a while since we've dined at Ventano's and I was surprised that the dining room was filled for a Sunday night. Both entrees were good but the lobster ravioli was swimming in sauce. The bread wasn't great; seems store bought? The window closest to our table was smudged and oily from the previous seating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Ambiance and food!Travelagent4uVIPDined on 5/17/2014Ventano's aims to please. I have dined here several times and always felt like one of the family! The Shrimp on the Rocks is incredible and love the Warm Bacon and Spinach Salad! The view is spectacular!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A terrific Italian RestaurantHndrsnGourmetDined on 5/16/2014A convenient neighbourhood restaurant that is great for a special dinner with friends and family. It has an extensive menu with both traditional and seafood specialties. I have not gotten around to the more common dishes but the house specialties were wonderful. Both salads and main dishes are large enough to split and next time my wife and I will try to share all of the courses rather than just focus on a salad and main dish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lobster Bisque Remains Supreme!Suza64VIPDined on 5/15/2014Had lunch on the patio which overlooks Vegas. I enjoy watching the planes and feeling the warmth of the sun while experiencing a pleasant and relaxing lunch.Special Features:
- New to the NeighborhoodMAMAIADined on 5/12/2014We are having a home built and use yelp as a guiding tool to this wonderful restaurant. As a foodie this is the best of the best. Great food. Great Wine and you never know what famous actor you just might be dining next to....Special Features:
- Mothers Day Meal with the familyWendyVIPDined on 5/11/2014Very busy because it was Mother's Day. Had to wait 10 minutes for our table - which was not a problem. Great food and good service. Enjoyed a lovely family meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ventano's scoresPierreDined on 5/11/2014Excellent food and very good service, even on mother's day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another terrific meal at Ventanobookman1995Dined on 5/11/2014We've been dining here since 2003 and it's always been wonderful. The Mother's Day special menu had some delightful choices. I had the halibut, which was a bit overcooked but the crab cake was quite nice. Their fare off the standard menu is always excellent. View is spectacular. All in all, a great choice when looking for a cut above.Special Features:
- CherylDined on 5/10/2014Wonderful meal. We really enjoy dining at Ventano's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 554 reviews are from the Ventano reviews archive.
- Favorite restaurantCherylDined on 5/4/2014Ventano is our favorite place for great food and service. We will definitely be back.Special Features:
- Great Italian Food!DiningDivaDined on 5/3/2014My husband and I ordered the halibut special and it was delicious. I ate everything on my plate! The servers were attentive and timely. It was an excellent choice!Special Features:
- A HIDDEN GEMGRISWALDDined on 5/2/2014VENTANO'S IS HIDDEN AWAY IN A NICE SECTION OF HENDERSON, BUT IT TRUELY IS WORTH A VISIT FROM ANY LOCATION IN THE LAS VEGAS AREA. BESIDES FOR THE OUTSTANDING FOOD AT A DECENT PRICE, YOU ALSO GET A SPECTACULAR VIEW, FRIENDLY SERVICE AND ALL THE AMENITIES WHICH GO ALONG WITH A GREAT DINING EXPERIENCE. THE ONLY POSSIBLE SUGGESTION IS TO PROMOTE MORE ADVERTISEMENT BECAUSE NO MATTER A PERSON'S CHOCIE OF FOOD, THEY WILL ALWAYS LEAVE COMPLIMENTING VENANO'S AND REMEMBER IT WHEN A DINING OCCASION ARISES. PLEASE DON'T CHANGE, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND THANKS AGAIN FOR ANOTHER GREAT MEMORY!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Must GoJimmythDined on 4/26/2014Went there for wifes birthday. From the time we walked in the door to leaving the service was great! Then there was the food. The menu had something for everyone. I can say our food was delicious. I will return soon to try something different. Very enjoyable dinner. Great place to eat for any occasion. Highly recomended!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerBachDined on 4/23/2014Particular attention was given to table selection. The dinner and atmosphere were relaxed (never rushed). Our modest requests offered no difficulty. Very good food presentation, served hot from the kitchen and undeniably delicious. We savored our champagne accompanied with a sturdy bottle of wine (chilled as requested). With a decadent dessert, dinner lasted a leisurely two hours, the way dinner was meant to be enjoyed. Bon Appétit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Easter DinnerJimboDined on 4/20/2014On the spur of the moment we decided to invite some friends to dine out with us for an Easter dinner. I jumped on OpenTable, found Ventano had great reviews and availability, and enjoyed a great time of wonderful friends, impeccable service an delicious food. The staff was very accommodating to any and all special requests which resulted in a very pleasant dining experience.Special Features:
- Great evening at VentanoFayzieDined on 4/14/2014We celebrated two family birthdays and were pleased with the food and service. The food was tasty and plentiful . Michael, our server, and his assistant took very good care of us. The glasses were always full and we had to ask for nothing. The desserts were excellent. This was our second visit and we will most certainly return many more times.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Party number increasedJohnannDined on 4/12/2014We had our guest list increase to 12 with less than a days notice and that wasn't an issue. Everyone had a fantastic time! Mike was wonderful!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.