5946 South Holly Street
Greenwood Village, CO 80111Neighborhood:
Tech Center / Greenwood Village
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.veniceristorante.com/
- Phone: 7204829191
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 2:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Alessandro Carollo
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Venice Ristorante is now proud to offer "Venice Catering." We can cater to many venues, your office or in the comfort of your own home. We can cater to any size event from large to small or any style from formal to informal. All of our our catering items are made fresh to order, nothing is ever frozen. For your convenience we have predesigned menus or if you can build your menu with our event specialist. We also can provide our clients wih five star service, rentals and detailed planning of your event. Please contact us at either 720-482-9191 or 720-234-7091 for your complete catering needs.
- Special Events: Every month we offer an special wine dinner, please call for details at (720)482-9191. Look forward to seeing you there!
A word from Venice Ristorante
Venice Ristorante offers first class authentic Italian cuisine.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
Venice Ristorante - Best Restaurants in Tech Center / Greenwood Village ›
Venice Ristorante reviews from OpenTable diners
166 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (115)special occasion (103)fit for foodies (87)romantic (83)notable wine list (76)good for groups (44)great for lunch (32)hot spot (19)vibrant bar scene (13)kid-friendly (6)scenic view (1)late-night find (1)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Never disappointed!BabettaVIPDined on 9/19/2014One of our favorites, Venice's has a diverse menu, never boring, and every meal is consistently very enjoyable. Nunzio, the Maître D, is always welcoming! We keeping going back & we have high expectations for our meals. Venice's never disappoints us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful!DenWPVIPDined on 9/14/2014Wonderful service, great food, all staff welcoming & friendly--the more we come here the more we love it!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice dinnerMrstatsVIPDined on 9/13/2014My mom was visiting so my wife and I took her out to this place. Food and service were fantastic as usual. My only complaint was that it is always very noisy, which is a bummer, but again food and service awesome!Special Features:
- ChrisDined on 9/13/2014Celebrating our 40th wedding anniversary. Our waiter was great and they gave us a nice dessert.Special Features:
- My new favorite restaurant!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/13/2014We went to Venice to celebrate a special occasion. The food was absolutely outstanding! Everything was made fresh in-house and was truly amazing! We were taken care of by a fun, attentive, and down-right exceptional server, Lisa! Venice is now our favorite restaurant in Denver! We will be recommending to everyone we know!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently greatFoodCriticVIPDined on 9/12/2014Venice is consistently good - and in the suburbs that's saying something. Good crowd, good menu, professional wait staff. It's all good.I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of our Favorite Spots!conativeDined on 9/12/2014We always have such a great experience at Venice, whether it's a girls night or dinner with the family. I unfortunately have many food allergies, but they are always happy to go above and beyond to make sure I can get something delicious that's not even on the menu. The waiters are always super friendly and very professional - the best we have found anywhere in Denver. We love it and always look forward to going back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 22ndanniversaryDined on 9/12/2014The best food, service (Edward) and overall experience in a long time. Definitely on our A list. Reservations are a must!Special Features:
- JackieDined on 9/12/2014Great food! Salds are a must along with the veal. Try to avoid the restaurant on week ends too busy and crowdedSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/11/2014Good food, good service, fine wine and good friends. How could an evening be any better!Special Features:
- Always good foodSkibum80134Dined on 9/8/2014We've dined at Venice several times and even had them cater our Christmas party last year. As always, our dinner this time was great! The bolognese was recommended to me and, while it wasn't quite as good as my Nonna's, it was quite tasty!!Special Features:
- Fabulous AS ALWAYSeatoutalotVIPDined on 9/4/2014You just can't beat this neighborhood spot for great food, friendly service, and a warm welcome from the staff. We love Venice!!!!Special Features:
- Always a sure thingYogagirlDined on 8/30/2014We have been coming here for years now- never disappointed! Some of the finest seafood dishes in the Denver area!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice SurprisePaulaSDined on 8/29/2014We picked this place based solely on the name What a nice surprise it was to find a great place with fantastic food and atmosphere. The wait staff was very nice and helpful although they did seem slightly rushed. It did not take away from our experience however and we would recommend this place highly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Italy LoverFoodieDined on 8/29/2014I have been dining at Venice for several years and each and every occasion has been fantastic. The food is always delicious and the staff always goes above and beyond to ensure your dining experience is perfection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Oh, What a BirthdayFoxcopDined on 8/29/2014Once again, Venice proved it is a shining star among eateries! I brought my friend Victoria, who is also a huge Venice fan, to lunch for her birthday on a Friday. Everything was perfect as usual - the butternut squash capallacci and the lobster ravioli along with a shared caprese salad was superb (even if my spelling of them is horrible!) Our waiter was better than excellent and treated my friend and me to tiramisou afterwards. What a wonderful celebration!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our favoriteOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 8/27/2014We took my parents and they absolutely loved it. We had a great family evening.Special Features:
- incredible findMoglatDined on 8/26/2014we checked this restaurant out on the advice of a friend, our new favorite Italian restaurant, will definitely return.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/26/2014Server was slightly rude, tried to rush us when ordering. Seemed mad when we were ordering from the restaurant week menu instead of regular menu.Special Features:
- Poor ServicetdburnDined on 8/26/2014We have visited Venice on 2 occasions and we brought friends this time who have never been there. Unfortunately our service this time was the opposite of the last, very poor. Our server took at least 20 minutes to get to us once we were seated and acted like everything he did was a chore. The food was great but the service definitely was inferior making me wonder if our first experience was the norm or this one unusual.Special Features:
- Bad experienceSandyDDined on 8/26/2014We were seated in the front of the restaurant. It was so busy that we were constantly bumped into. Our chairs were almost pulled out from under us. They needed our empty chair for another table, so they just picked it up with one of our purses still on it. Very chaotic night with no regard to our comfort. They definitely wanted to turn our table quickly. We were rushed through our meal. Or waiter was great... And our food always good there, but not a relaxing enjoyable evening at all!
- Loud very loudFly4FunDined on 8/23/2014I could not even hear the server or talk with my husband . The Noise level is so loud. I don't even remember what I ordered. I just wanted to hurry and eat and leave. We will not come again on a Saturday nightSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful evening outPanthermomDined on 8/23/2014Always a great experience. My husband and I come here on date nights. The food is delicious and service is warm and accommodating. This really is a gem!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special Requests Not Well RecievedDaveVIPDined on 8/22/2014We went to Venice to celebrate my brother in laws birthday. I had asked for a table by the window. Upon arrival I had reminded the hostess of my request (called to the restaurant after booking on Open Tabel) only to be told she had nothing noted. When I asked about sitting at one of the open four tables, the blonde hostess was snarky as said they are all reserved. We watched as two of them were open most of our entire visit. So much for customer service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome serviceOutoftownerDined on 8/20/2014The service was awesome and the food was extremely delicious and great presentation!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love, Love, Love themeatoutalotVIPDined on 8/19/2014Venice and the crew always make you feel special! Even on a boring old weeknight. Nunzio and his gracious staff are always ready to please. Could not ask for a better local experience with wonderful food, great neighbors, and just the right amount of helpful service. Make a reservation and if you book for 7:15 be prepared to wait a little bit even with a reservation. Don't complain!!! It goes with this popular territory and don't say you were not warned!!!!!Special Features:
- Great food & servicePawelDined on 8/17/2014The food was well-prepared, looked wonderful and tasted better. Service was very attentive but we never felt someone was hovering over us. It was very noisy, people talking louder and louder to be heard. They need something to absorb some of the noiseSpecial Features:
- lovely birthday dinnerDenWPVIPDined on 8/16/2014We enjoyed a very nice birthday dinner, despite our favorite waiter not being available that night. Everything was top notch: food, serve, ambience. The small complimentary dessert for my birthday was a nice touch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Felt rushed but food was greatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014Our waiter started the meal by throwing our napkins on our laps. Then proceeded to asked us what we wanted to eat every 2 minutes until we ordered. Refilled our water glasses once. Failed to make any sort of connection with us. He really seemed to hate his job. The food was excellent, I would definitely go back. Hopefully we get a different waiter.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved the Chicken KormaFoodiskingDined on 8/15/2014I am a sucker for spicy food, and the Chicken Korma did not disappoint! I enjoyed the Korma with the garlic and rosemary naan until I was stuffed. Quite frankly I had to leave some on the plate because it was a lot of food, but trust me, I really did not want to leave a bite uneaten!!Special Features:
- Online menuTexasGirlDined on 8/14/2014I reviewed the online menu before arriving, was dissapointed to find the Rissoto was not on menu at restaurant. They made it for me even off the menu! That is excellent Customer Service. It was delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!!GlobalExplorerDined on 8/13/2014We dined at Venice Ristorante Italiano on 8/13/14. We all had some variation of the veal dishes, salads, and sides of vegetables and pasta. Three of us had a Produttori Barbaresco wine and one had a Chardonnay. The entire meal was spectacular in very way. The veal was very flavorful and tender (a rarity in the Denver area). Pastas were perfect, served quite hot. Salads were fresh and creative in their presentation. Our waiter was Fiorenzo - we plan to request him again next time we go. Fiorenzo is pure European meaning he takes his role as a waiter very seriously and clearly views it as a profession. He was superb from the beginning through the end of the meal. Always there, always attentive, but never too much. What a great meal!Special Features:
- NEVER disappointed!YogagirlDined on 8/13/2014My family and I have been coming to Venice for years now. The staff stays a long time, the wine list is outstanding, the food is excellent. The service is always of the highest quality and that makes it a pleasure to come here. Good for romantic dinner, family dinner, and even business. Love this place!Special Features:
- Great dinnerDianeDined on 8/10/2014We have a fantastic dinner experience. We especially enjoyed not being rushed through the courses, as happens at so many restaurants these days.Special Features:
- Never disappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/8/2014I can honestly say that every time we have come to Venice, we have always left happy and full. Great food, and even better service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- As always, a top notch experiencetejoVIPDined on 8/8/2014We have dinner at Venice Ristorante several times a year. Each and every time, the food is outstanding; the wine is excellent; the service is second to none. Most times, Chris is our server. For him, there is no request too great and no detail too small. He's the consummate pro. Complimenti a Nunzio and everyone at Venice for providing the very best possible experience.Special Features:
- luvtoeatDined on 8/8/2014We went for our anniversary. The food, drink and service was great. We did go early, 5:30 dinner reservation. So the noise level was fine, which I had read could be a negative. I guess my only complaint would be that the tables are super small and placed really close together, (at least where we were seated) which we felt was a little uncomfortable for a romantic dinner. Then the hostess seated a couple at a table right next to us, when there were plenty of tables available. I can see that happening when the place is busy. But that seemed a little uncomfortable seeing the place was not busy yet and the noise level was very low at that point in the evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great good too noisySue12Dined on 8/7/2014As always, food and wine were very good, but even with a half empty restaurant the noisy is so high you can hardly talk yo your neighbor. And the music in the back, although good music, just makes the noise level worst. Pity, we would go more often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- loved it!LilloDined on 8/6/2014A friend recommended this restaurant and I am so glad he did. The service was impeccable. Our waiter was so informative and helped us pick out a great wine. The food was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wow!JlnelsDined on 8/5/2014Outstanding atmosphere, service, menu and food! I will be coming back the next time I'm in Denver.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.