5946 South Holly Street
Greenwood Village, CO 80111Neighborhood:
Tech Center / Greenwood Village
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.veniceristorante.com/
- Phone: (720) 482-9191
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 2:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Alessandro Carollo
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Venice Ristorante is now proud to offer "Venice Catering." We can cater to many venues, your office or in the comfort of your own home. We can cater to any size event from large to small or any style from formal to informal. All of our our catering items are made fresh to order, nothing is ever frozen. For your convenience we have predesigned menus or if you can build your menu with our event specialist. We also can provide our clients wih five star service, rentals and detailed planning of your event. Please contact us at either 720-482-9191 or 720-234-7091 for your complete catering needs.
- Special Events: Every month we offer an special wine dinner, please call for details at (720)482-9191. Look forward to seeing you there!
A word from Venice Ristorante
Venice Ristorante offers first class authentic Italian cuisine.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
Venice Ristorante - Best Restaurants in Tech Center / Greenwood Village ›
Venice Ristorante reviews from OpenTable diners
164 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (118)special occasion (92)fit for foodies (87)romantic (71)notable wine list (71)good for groups (42)great for lunch (23)hot spot (18)vibrant bar scene (12)kid-friendly (10)late-night find (3)great for brunch (2)Show More
- Great FoodCarlaDined on 11/20/2014Really enjoyed our meal. Didn't find what I was looking for on the menu, even though it was an extensive menu, so out wait person graciously allowed me to special order exactly what I wanted. Be sure and have the ceasar salad, it's served in a Parmesan cup. Wonderful. And the wine was excellent. We had the Chardonnay from the house menu. Great service and great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Italian food in Denver.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/19/2014We love this place. The service is friendly, knowledgeable and helpful, and the food is absolutely wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner with my daughtermikefoodieVIPDined on 11/7/2014Went to Venice on a fairly busy Friday evening. Both of us thoroughly enjoyed our dinners, and the recommended wine was very nice. Waiter seemed a bit distracted by other tables, but otherwise was a very nice evening.Special Features:
- Fantastic ItalianJsamggDined on 11/7/2014First, they didn't have a table ready for a 7pm reservation on a Friday night, which was no big deal. Even though we only had to wait 10 minutes, the manager brought our group complimentary sparkling wine. Very nice! Second, the drinks we ordered were terrific. Third, the food was phenomenal and very reasonably priced. Finally, they brought a complimentary dessert for my birthday with a candle in it. Will definitely return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not RecommendedJosephDined on 11/7/20141st visit we spent around $300 for me and my father. Reserved a table in the semi private area and we had a pro athlete sat next to us when we where then told to put out phones away which we where obviously using the whole evening and where told not to take pictures as I responded to the waiter that we could take our check and leave as we felt really uncomfortable as even the chef seem to only care to greet and speak to said athlete as they then offered some free take home desserts which we also declined. Paid our tab and left. I would not recommend this restaurant considering much better places such as Frasca etc...
- Never go on a Saturday Night againOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2014We love Venice, but unless you are "someone" or know the waitstaff , Saturday night is much too busy. We tried to get a second bottle of wine and the waiter could not even be bothered to check to see how our dinner was when we were served. They gave us sides that did not belong to our dinners, and we had a Birthday Celebration that became less and less exciting as we were ignored while eating our dinner and nobody to communicate about more drinks and "rubber lobster ravioli". I would recommend as a great local bar to stop and grab an appetizer but would not do a big dinner again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Will be backDewmeisterDined on 10/30/2014Definitely a do over and will be back many times. Also liked the bar atmosphere. It is great for happy hour.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Relaxing Lunch spotCobriVIPDined on 10/30/2014We had a wonderful and relaxed lunch. The food was very well prepared and the sevice was excellent!Special Features:
- Out of town gueststodineforDined on 10/28/2014Guests, business associates form Washington DC loved Venice.. Especially the food and service..Special Features:
- an unexpected combinationscoobysnacksDined on 10/25/2014Amazing Italian food in a strip mall. The butternut squash filled ravioli with fried sage was to die for. The only drawback is just like most great Italian restaurants in town it is also a very loud wine bar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Will go againlutovwineanddineDined on 10/25/2014My boyfriend and I met a couple there for dinner - we all enjoyed our entrees and wine. Food was very good - service was outstanding. The wine selection was great as well. We'll definitely be back!Special Features:
- Amazing Servicebgt1VIPDined on 10/25/2014Great service, great food, close to home. What more could you ask for?Special Features:
- Best Italian in Denver AreaOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 10/24/2014We love Venice! Had not been in for a while - pleased with the menu updates. Food and wine is always excellent and very attentive serving staff. One person in our party needed a gluten-free meal and staff was helpful in making recommendations and adjustments to accommodate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good neighborhood restaurantbeachbabyDined on 10/18/2014We enjoyed our food at Venice. Our waiter and service in general was wonderful. The dining areas are a bit crowded and noisy. Wish they had a few more meatless entree options on the menu, but the butternut squash ravioli was excellent and portions were pretty generous. Overall a good dining experience. We will return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious food, but poor serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014My husband and I had a 6pm reservation at Venice Ristorante on Saturday night. Before we arrived the restaurant was not busy, however we waited 35 minutes from the time we ordered our food to receive our dinner. The waiter was apologetic and provided us with dessert 'on the house', but we were still quite disappointed with the service. We began to wonder if something really went wrong in the kitchen. With so much competition between restaurants, I'm not sure if my husband and I will be back for another 6 months or so...too bad too because we live close to this establishment.Special Features:
- Birthday DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/17/2014Our server Adil (sp?) was terrific and attentive. He not only provided top-notch service, but went the extra mile in ensuring my mom's birthday dinner was perfect. He even wowed my 3yr old with his aviation knowledge! The menu selection and quality of the entrees and antipasto were of very high caliber and thoughtfully originated. I recommend Venice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/11/2014As always - Venice never disappoints! It was a last minute decision and we were one of the last tables there. We were never rushed or treated any less. Venice- our favorite restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family FavoritefunfoodDined on 10/11/2014We have eaten at this restaurant for 6 years and it is always a family choice by our children to celebrate a special event. My husband and I also enjoy going there for great food and a nice dinner for two on a date night. The food is always wonderful and the wait staff is very attentive and professional. We always feel very well taken care of when we eat there. I strongly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always SpectacularMurphy1Dined on 10/10/2014When will it change? It won't !!! The restaurant has a style and class that shines. Service/Food/Wine ... Spectacular ... Always !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too noisyMoglatDined on 10/4/2014Food very good, service excellent. Main dining room uncomfortably noisy, and overly air conditioned. Wine selection quite pricey.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 10/3/2014awful experience I can't believe they call that Italian!Special Features:
- Business DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/30/2014Excellent greeting to departure. The employees at Venice treated us very well, and we were a large party of 11. Our food was well spaced out: drinks, appetizer, dinner, and dessert. I would highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- can I eat this one?notreallypickyDined on 9/30/2014The server was very confused when it came time to serve the meals. For one guest at the table, she was given THREE different plates, with the third one finally being the one she ordered. She never said a word about what was placed in front of her. Instead, the server just kept coming back and taking it away from her. I can only hope that the meals that he took away were wasted and not served to someone else, since he didn't even know if she had tasted them or not. Two other people at the table also had incorrect meals placed in front of them, only to have the server return and take them away. It became the joke of the meal, with all of us wondering if he was going to return mid-meal and start taking plates away from us again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Wonderful!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/28/2014For my husband's birthday, we booked a window table and invited friends to join us for a celebratory meal. From the moment we walked in, the staff at Venice were welcoming and professional. Our knowledgeable waiter recommended several dishes including the cioppino (sea food stew) and veal marsala -- which were outstanding! To top off a perfect evening, the manager (Filadelfo) brought out five champagne flutes, a bottle of chilled moscato and joined us for a celebratory toast. It doesn't get any better!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/27/2014Good food good service. We had reservation for 7 and very busy they didn't seat us till 30 minutes later! Extremely loud!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food great but so, so noisyOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/27/2014The food was wonderful but the noise level took away from the enjoyment
- venice dtcces19584Dined on 9/27/2014outstanding even compared to venice lodo. a bit pricey but one gets what one pays for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Authentic ItalianglaneDined on 9/23/2014Having lived in Italy for several years, the food and ambiance are wonderful.Special Features:
- Bad table even with a reservationhappyDined on 9/22/2014We arrived on time for an early evening reservation so the restaurant wasn't full. We were dressed professionally. We were seated next to an exit door where servers were passing in and out, slamming door. Although they moved us to another table, it was still a third tier table. I have eaten at this restaurant before and wasn't treated this badly. Food and service was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special Occasion or otherwiseNormaDined on 9/20/2014Always have a great time here! Food is exceptional! Service is awesome. Thanks again for another wonderful evening.Special Features:
- Never disappointed!BabettaVIPDined on 9/19/2014One of our favorites, Venice's has a diverse menu, never boring, and every meal is consistently very enjoyable. Nunzio, the Maître D, is always welcoming! We keeping going back & we have high expectations for our meals. Venice's never disappoints us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful!DenWPVIPDined on 9/14/2014Wonderful service, great food, all staff welcoming & friendly--the more we come here the more we love it!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loud, but wonderful!PhlangewDined on 9/13/2014If you are looking for a nice, quiet place to dine, Venice is not for you. However, of a little energy and fine Italian food is up your alley, you've found the right place. Our waiter was outstanding. He helped us make the best selections based on our particular tastes; he assisted with our wine selection; engaged is with meaningful conversation; he even treated us to dessert! Could you ask for more? Oh yeah, the prices are more than reasonable, especially for the quality and portion sizes. If you haven't already figured it out, I highly recommend Venice...unless, of course, you're looking for a nice, quiet place....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice dinnerMrstatsVIPDined on 9/13/2014My mom was visiting so my wife and I took her out to this place. Food and service were fantastic as usual. My only complaint was that it is always very noisy, which is a bummer, but again food and service awesome!Special Features:
- ChrisDined on 9/13/2014Celebrating our 40th wedding anniversary. Our waiter was great and they gave us a nice dessert.Special Features:
- My new favorite restaurant!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/13/2014We went to Venice to celebrate a special occasion. The food was absolutely outstanding! Everything was made fresh in-house and was truly amazing! We were taken care of by a fun, attentive, and down-right exceptional server, Lisa! Venice is now our favorite restaurant in Denver! We will be recommending to everyone we know!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently greatFoodCriticVIPDined on 9/12/2014Venice is consistently good - and in the suburbs that's saying something. Good crowd, good menu, professional wait staff. It's all good.I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of our Favorite Spots!conativeDined on 9/12/2014We always have such a great experience at Venice, whether it's a girls night or dinner with the family. I unfortunately have many food allergies, but they are always happy to go above and beyond to make sure I can get something delicious that's not even on the menu. The waiters are always super friendly and very professional - the best we have found anywhere in Denver. We love it and always look forward to going back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 22ndanniversaryDined on 9/12/2014The best food, service (Edward) and overall experience in a long time. Definitely on our A list. Reservations are a must!Special Features:
- JackieVIPDined on 9/12/2014Great food! Salds are a must along with the veal. Try to avoid the restaurant on week ends too busy and crowdedSpecial Features: