Veni Vidi Vici
41 Fourteenth Street
Atlanta, GA 30309Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Veni Vidi Vici
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.buckheadrestaurants.com/veni-vidi-vici/
- Phone: (404) 875-8424
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, Italian
- Executive Chef: Jamie Adams
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Same as "banquets" above.
- Private Party Contact: Leonardo Moura 4048758424x
A word from Veni Vidi Vici
Handmade pasta, fresh seafood and delectable desserts are signatures of this chic Italian trattoria. Located on 14th Street at I-75 in the heart of midtown, Veni Vidi Vici is perfect for pre-theater dining or as a place to unwind and enjoy a relaxing meal. With its warm ambiance and unparalleled service, Veni Vidi Vici is Atlanta’s classic Italian experience at its best.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Veni Vidi Vici reviews from OpenTable diners
317 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (194)fit for foodies (169)romantic (128)notable wine list (108)good for groups (84)neighborhood gem (70)hot spot (35)great for lunch (33)vibrant bar scene (22)late-night find (10)kid-friendly (9)great for brunch (9)great for outdoor dining (5)scenic view (1)Show More
- serviceFletchDined on 11/22/2014The service was excellent as always and the menu is varied enough you could go often and order different entrees.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great staff, disappointing foodjlfinkelsVIPDined on 11/22/2014After hearing mixed reviews was hoping to like it, but even with a great staff the food disappointed. For the price you can do much better in Atlanta.
- Great meal and service.LisaDined on 11/15/2014Menu is very diverse, as i have not ordered the same meal twice since i started going to the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday for a lovely womanBenncojrDined on 11/15/2014It was my lovely women's birthday, she wanted to go some place special that she had not gone to in Atlanta. Veni Vidi Vici was the place we picked. The folks were very kind from the garage attendant to the person keeping our water glass filled. Service was great. They asked us if we had to be some place at some point in time so we would get very fast service (So if you wanted to go to the FOX for an evening play this is the place to go. Great food, Great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- never failssnowmanVIPDined on 11/15/2014very good experience again. always consistent and great serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Restaurant!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/14/2014We thoroughly enjoyed our experience. Great food, wine, and service. Will definitely eat there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worst dining experienceSouthDined on 11/14/2014Poor service. The waitress did not explain the menu. We shared a bottle of wine, and when she took our dinner plates from the table she took the bread basket as well which we were not finished with. I ordered lasagna and it did not state on the menu that it was made with veal, it was very salty, and the food looked as if it was thrown on the plate. It was the worst Italian food I have ever eaten. Very pricy, and our waitress never asked if everything was good, ok, etc.
- Two thumbs up!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/12/2014Excellent food, outstanding service!! I ordered penne alla-vodka with slice of chicken. This dish was not in the menu. They were kind enough to cook for me personally and it was delicious! Highly recommend to visit this placeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good ItalianOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/8/2014Overall the food was good. The grilled trout was a bit charred.Special Features:
- Very Good!JKP2Dined on 11/7/2014We have heard great things and finally needed to try! Took some family from out of town, and they enjoyed as well. We will be going back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- svhpDined on 11/7/2014Very good experiece. Staff very helpful and attentive to needs. Food was very good.Special Features:
- Thursday Night Birthday DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/6/2014While the food I ordered was a little lackluster the food my partner ordered was quite delicious, and the prices were not nearly as bad as expected. However the service was spectacular; The servers were very attentive and gave great recommendations. The ambiance was a little destroyed because there was a large party (10+) cheering and talking loudly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, drinks, and serviceSpecialNightsOutDined on 11/6/2014This is our 2nd visit to Veni Vidi Vici. The Bronzino is superb. It's s a good, relaxing, and enjoyable atmosphere to enjoy drinks and dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect Business DinnerBusinessLuncherDined on 11/4/2014Attentive but not overbearing service. Quiet enough to actually talk. Food excellent without being over-the-top creative.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No flavorObsceneslabofmeatDined on 11/1/2014Veal parmigiana. Three ordered it. I am so embarrassed. I was entertaining two couples from out of state. A slab of meat of obscene size with the bone sticking out beyond the large plate, just plopped on the plate! This veal was approximateltly eight inches in diameter!!! There was no garnish to soften this obscene display. I asked the server whether I should order the salad I was assured it was not necessary. That blob of meat needed SOMETHING! One guest was pleased with the fish dish.
- Molto buonaPeachtreeCityGuyDined on 11/1/2014We had a nice meal. We both ordered seafood and the preparation was perfect. The young lady who waited on our table was magnificent. We plan to return soon.Special Features:
- Yum yum!cflashDined on 11/1/2014The hostesses and the manager were there greeting guests as soon as you walk in. Our server was very pleasant, knew the stuff he needed to know, and was attentive without being a pest. The menu is not super overwhelming, but he was able to answer a few questions and was nice about it. We started our meat with the "vvv board" which had a lovely assortment of meats and cheeses. I chose the farfalle with duck and mushroom ragu. OMG Y'ALL!!! That ish was the bees knees. The pasta was SO tender. And it is freshly made in house. I did get a little extra special birthday treat, as well, and it was a yummy piece of tiramisu. Great wine list, as well!Special Features:
- Fantastic ServiceAtlantaDinerDined on 11/1/2014I had a wonderful experience at this restaurant. The service and the food were both excellent. They also accommodated a special request and it was executed brilliantly. I will definitely dine there againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friends Make AcquaintenceMentorDined on 10/31/2014This was a long awaited meeting of two colleagues destined to make friends. We arrived at noon on Halloween. It was barely filled; which suited our purpose. We met to create a mentoring relationship and build a friendship. The food was remarkable. We had the chicken & rabbit ravioli in brown butter with carmelized pecans. It was delicious! The rabbit meatballs appetizer was scrumptious. After explaining we want to take home desert that will last the long drives we had, the Chef sent us home with Crème Brulee in the actual ramican -- although they usually put the crème brulee in a "to go" box. We were quite impress! Definite Recommendation.Special Features:
- Always an outstanding experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 10/29/2014We love going to Veni Vidi Vici for lunch or dinner. The food is always exquisite, thanks to Chef Jamie Adams! The service is also remarkable every time. What a great restaurant!Special Features:
- Service over the topBonvivantDined on 10/25/2014Food was good, charcuterie display was great although we would return for the service alone. Travis was outstanding! He was attentive, gracious, refined yet made is feel comfortable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful experiencewhere2dineDined on 10/25/2014Veni vidi vici is still a great dining experience. The tables are not crowded allowing for conversation with your party. The service is excellent, without being intrusive. We enjoyed the upscale tradtional Italian food. The chicken and duck ravvioli was our favorite. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always GoodOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/25/2014VVV is always a great time! Try to get there whenever there is a reason to go downtown. Leonardo always greets us and makes sure we are taken care of. Chef Jamie is always on top of his game! Can't wait to go back.Special Features:
- Great EveningRonaldoVIPDined on 10/22/2014Our experience at Veni Vedi Vici was excellent . The food was prepared perfectly, especially my Lasgna Boulinaise ! Travis, our waiter, is the absolute best. We were to be at the Cirque performance, so Travis made the dinner fit in on time. Overall, an outstanding evening.Special Features:
- GoodHVLDawgDined on 10/19/2014Business dinner with colleagues. Food was very good service was just good. Service was a little over promised and under delivered.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GoodNb27Dined on 10/18/2014We like Veni VIdi Vici because it is consistently good. You know you are going to get good service, food and atmosphere. One of our favorites.Special Features:
- Excellent Dining Experience4amigosDined on 10/17/2014We had the perfect evening out at Veni Vidi Vici! The service was excellent and each of our meals was delicious. The appetizers were great (vvv board and caprese salad). Very personal touch with waiter using our names throughout the evening. Loved it and look forward to the next visit!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- kevinDined on 10/17/2014Setting and service was very good; overall an enjoyable evening 3 out of the 4 main dish meals were fair at bestSpecial Features:
- As good as we rememberdlovetoeatDined on 10/15/2014We are here about a decade ago and had really fond memories. Went back for our 21st anniversary and it was even better. The prosciutto di Parma literally melts in your mouth. Salad was great and my crisp sea bass (Bernardino) was amazing. Great wine list and service as well. Prices are also reasonable for this level of food. Just go - you wont regret it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very niceATLMcMamaDined on 10/15/2014Not full for the lunch crowd so it was a nice place to go to be able to talk and hear each other for business. The food was wonderful and great service as well.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neigborhood GemFranVIPDined on 10/12/2014Veni Vidi Vici has a varied menu and nice wine selection. The servers are also very pleasant to deal with.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- cjd0718Dined on 10/10/2014took 23 years to get there and now have been back in less than 2 months. wish it was closer but so worth the ride in from johns creek..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/7/2014Rachel was a great waitress, she was extremely knowledgeable and personable . And, the food is always amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great restaurantlovegoodfoodVIPDined on 10/7/2014loved spending a birthday evening there. It was quiet, intimate in spite of being a big space, food was delicious, service was excellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a neighborhood surprise!!!JohnHVIPDined on 10/4/2014Lived in Midtown for 3+ years and never made it to VVV ......our loss!!! What a great find!!! Server was fantastic --- even with recommending a new / not on the menu specialty cocktail to begin the evening and remained special throughout the evening. The 4 of us, all foodies, found this place a gem on all levels !!! Will now be a regular part of the circuit ......don't wait or hesitate !!! Enjoy this destination of culinary delight -- thanks VVV for a great evening!!!Special Features:
- LoveBridesmaids7VIPDined on 10/3/2014I highly recommend this place for a special occasion, especially an Anniversary! It is filled with couples, just beaming with love. It was my wonderful husband and i's date night. We always go here, just because.....great ambiance, good service and AMAZINGLY food!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/3/2014Had a lovely dinner there and Travis, our server was great. Highly recommend both.Special Features:
- GabearDined on 10/2/2014Veni Vidi Vici is the type of dining experience that offers a setting for a romantic dinner or an office group gathering... putting both scenarios at ease throughout the meal. The menu presents a variety of choices of regional fare as well as local favorites. Moderate prices make this an intown favorite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't come here hungryCaliforniaJimDined on 10/1/2014Service was excellent but food is lacking. Small portions, tables jammed in closely so that patrons have to move in patterns instead of freely getting up to leave. I wouldn't recommend coming back until the chef and or owner change. Located in Dixie they don't even serve sweet tea? Had a mista of fried octopus and clams. Six clam strips about 2" long and twenty pieces of small squid for a shared appetizer. I'm guessing they are saving in food cost by minimizing the portions served. I usually take great care to write positive reviews, not possible here. Service was good though and we tipped 20% in recognition of that.
- 2forgoodfoodDined on 10/1/2014We have been looking for a great Italian Restaurant in ATL, and we found it! We recently moved here from NYC so we know our Italian food! VVV reminded us a fine NYC dining. Thank you.Special Features: