Veni Vidi Vici
41 Fourteenth Street
Atlanta, GA 30309Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Veni Vidi Vici
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.buckheadrestaurants.com/veni-vidi-vici/
- Phone: 4048758424x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, Italian
- Executive Chef: Jamie Adams
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Same as "banquets" above.
- Private Party Contact: Leonardo Moura 4048758424x
A word from Veni Vidi Vici
Handmade pasta, fresh seafood and delectable desserts are signatures of this chic Italian trattoria. Located on 14th Street at I-75 in the heart of midtown, Veni Vidi Vici is perfect for pre-theater dining or as a place to unwind and enjoy a relaxing meal. With its warm ambiance and unparalleled service, Veni Vidi Vici is Atlanta’s classic Italian experience at its best.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Veni Vidi Vici reviews from OpenTable diners
407 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (247)fit for foodies (216)romantic (178)notable wine list (134)good for groups (90)neighborhood gem (76)great for lunch (36)hot spot (27)vibrant bar scene (25)late-night find (14)great for brunch (11)great for outdoor dining (10)kid-friendly (10)scenic view (2)Show More
- First dateoverratedDined on 9/28/2014This was a wonderful place that my date took me. I have previously gone with my mother on several occassions and love it. The specials are a constant change which makes it exciting to revisit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Buckhead Life Doesn't DisappointconvoyhelmVIPDined on 9/28/2014After a little snafu with one of our salads, that was dripping in oil and had to be returned, we had a near flawless meal. Our respective dishes were both tasty and well executed. By happenstance, we ate at VVV on their scallopini special night and my chicken picata was absolutely delicious. As an added bonus, there was a live jazz duo, who only added to the ambiance and our dining experience.Special Features:
- Great RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/28/2014The food was delicious, the waiter perfect and the atmosphere was very nice. We had an early dinner so the restaurant was not full which made it much easier to talk. In the ratings, I like the word "energetic" and can appreciate having this type of atmosphere, but when I go to a nice restaurant, I don't want it to be so energetic that I can't carry on a conversation or hear the waiter talk. It was a perfect evening.Special Features:
- the best as usualjudyb990VIPDined on 9/27/2014Great food, great fish reasonably priced, great presentATION, great wait service--all around super dining placeSpecial Features:
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/26/2014I'm expecting this property to go the way of Nava soon. Friday night and the place was only half full. Food was ok, service was terrible, bill was high. A shame, since every other time I have been to this restaurant was a very pleasant experience. Fond farewell.
- Cool & a bit loud, but deliciousBcfmarnDined on 9/26/2014Food & service were really excellent. Hard surfaces throughout result in quite a lot of noise, so don't expect a quiet meal. Temperature was on the cool side; one older women asked to move several times trying to fine a warmer spot. Overall, though a really nice evening.Special Features:
- Wonderful experience!NorthPointDined on 9/26/2014Dinner was fantastic in every way. The wait staff was attentive and exceedingly courteous - but friendly and engaged just the right amount. Our server asked about special occasions and schedule yet the meal never felt rushed. She was very well versed in the menu and wine list and made recommendations. The food was delicious, every one in our party of five had a different dish and rated it excellent (3 had seafood, 2 had pasta). The ambience was lovely, live music was starting just as we left. The hostess team was all smiles and even gave us directions to our venue. We did not have dessert, but we will return and I look forward to it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A PERFECT DINNERgailz333VIPDined on 9/26/2014Everything was above par. My rainbow trout was grilled and seasoned perfectly. Our mushroom arugula salad was wonderful. We will definitely be back.Special Features:
- SmokeRise2Dined on 9/26/2014Overall pleasant dining experience. The restaurant is very tastefully appointed and the service is very attentive. The food was good and satisfying, but the portions were a bit small for the price. We did like the flights of wine choices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DEEE @ VVVDEEEDined on 9/23/2014The evening was perfect. Timely seating and attentive waiters who gave helpful hints of things to order. Food was prepared as requested with eye catching presentations. The only slightly negative encounter was with the valet, who appeared to have been having a bad day and was boarder line rude.Special Features:
- Good Italian but not the bestFood4goodVIPDined on 9/23/2014First, I would like to mention some positives. Great wine list, generous pour and entrees good for sharing. Negatives...octopus salad was arugula salad with very little octopus on the plate, pasta was overcooked. If you are a real pasta expert, make sure you mention to the waiter that you like yours al dente. Service is good but not top -notch as we had to actually look for our waitress multiple times and our wine and dinner arrived a bit too late.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food, So-So ServiceGPBurdellDined on 9/22/2014The grilled trout was cooked appropriately but needed seasoning. The broccoli was outstanding and the bread was excellent. Creme Brûlée was very good. We were frustrated by one incident though. My dinner companion asked the waiter for an opinion between the lasagne and the veal parm. The waiter enthusiastically recommended the veal. It was good but not great, especially for the high price. A short time later, the table next to us asked the same waiter for his recommendation. We were stunned when the waiter raved about how great the lasagne was - best dish on the menu. How did the lasagne become so awesome in 15 minutes? It didn't reflect well on the waiter or the restaurant's integrity.Special Features:
- luluDined on 9/21/2014Excellent food and service; extensive and varied food and wine menuSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 9/20/2014Great service and excellent food as always, we have dined here several times in the last few years and it is consistently good.Special Features:
- Once again, VVV shinesOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 9/20/2014Another great dining experience at VVV. From the prompt and courteous wait staff to the quality of the food, VVV continues to be on my short list of terrific dining spots in Atlanta. No complaints on any aspect of our evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent foodGlm6Dined on 9/18/2014We have eaten here twice this summer and the food has been fabulous. Loved the whole branzino fish, enough for two!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious Italian FoodefoodieVIPDined on 9/18/2014From start to finish the meal was yummy. Asperagus w/egg and octopus salad started the evening off right. My duck parpadelle was delicious and the donut holes at the end (not begneits as they were described) were none-the-less mouth-watering.Special Features:
- A classy placeulm6474Dined on 9/15/2014My wife and I visit Veni Vidi Vici occasionally because it is an especially enjoyable restaurant.. The ambiance is delightful, the service unusually attentive and the menu is good. We always find delicious new items. On one occasion, a "vegetarian" soup was accidentally served including a slice of bacon. We received sincere apologies and the charge was deducted from our bill. Other people dining here often have an especially reserved manner which adds to the feeling that this is indeed a select place to dine. The facilities for an entrance that is handicap-friendly are excellent and the valet service is friendlySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent mealTankDined on 9/14/2014We had an excellent meal at Veni Vidi Vici. The service was great and the food was fabulous.Special Features:
- Italian lover's dreamDisappointedDinerDined on 9/14/2014The place is hidden but very elegant! We loved the live jazz music. The wine was amazing and it came recommended by one of the hostesses. It went beautifully with the veal scallopini I ordered. The portion size was good ( not too little and not too much). The service was GREAT! I would truly recommend it for a couple's romantic dinner on the town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing serviceJJLINVIPDined on 9/13/2014Overall service here was fantastic, and our server was also extremely accommodating and friendly. I would love to return here in the future.Special Features:
- BuffyDined on 9/12/2014First time there and we will definitely go back. The smoked octopus appetizer was yummy. Our server was very helpful in our selections.Special Features:
- Wonderful Food and servicebardoVIPDined on 9/11/2014We have been to Vini Vidi Vici many times but this time was really exceptional. The scallops on the cauliflower puree were amazing and the fresh fish awesome. We asked for the fish head to take home to our kitties and the chef gave us two fish heads. Kitties say thank you and so do we!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always ready to serveShepDined on 9/11/2014We brought a guest who had never been here. He was very pleased with his meal as we were. I requested special prepared veg pasta &my husband followed with special prepared seafood pasta. Both were excellent. The chef always comes through w/ our special requests. Our guest ordered spicy pasta w/ sausage - he thoroughly enjoyed his food and mentioned it to the waiter. We can always count on great food and service here. Thank you for a great evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Below ParPDawgVIPDined on 9/11/2014Disappointing dinner at VVV. Have been there many many times and have always been happy. This time time service was so slow and sporadic and the food was average. The valet was extremely slow both at drop off and pick up. Too many great restaurant options for VVV to have such an off night.
- In a word....LOUDcatladyDined on 9/10/2014That's how V3 was! My husband and I have good hearing but we had to really strain to hear each other. The problem may have been the four large parties in the restaurant but the sound level was deafening. The service was great; my entree (the pasta special) was great. My husband said his zuppa and his tuna entree were great although the tuna entree was rather stingy on the amt. of tuna.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodwendytbdDined on 9/9/2014I ordered something that was not on the menu - pasta with garlic and oil (just had an urge for it and it's my favorite) - when it came it was just a little spicy in bites - turns out the chef added red pepper to it. No problem - they let me pick around the peppers and brought me a whole new dish that was wonderful. And - it was just as good the following evening for dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodGannyDined on 9/7/2014This was my 1st visit but I will be a repeat diner. It surpassed all expectations. May become my 2nd fav of the Buckhead life group . Chops still has 1st. Place. The noise level was annoying but the food will bring me back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentBarbVIPDined on 9/7/2014The food and service at this restaurant is always consistently excellent.Special Features:
- STILL THE BESTSandySpringsFoodieVIPDined on 9/5/2014Remains as one of America's best Italian restaurants! Food is always fabulous and service is tops.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeCarrbreyDined on 8/31/2014Excellent experience. We'll come back for sure. Great food and lovely surroundings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very busy and very noisyWolfMomVIPDined on 8/31/2014The wait was nearly 45 minutes despite having a reservation the noise level made it extremely hard to heard the waiter. The food was good but not quite as good as I remembered.I would recommend this to a friend.
- foodieDined on 8/31/2014Not as good as last time we visited. I ordered fish which was too salty and a very tiny portion (didn't even look like 4 ozs). However, my partner had the pork shank which was very tasty, extremely tender and very nice portion size. Probably would go back even though one meal was disappointing.Special Features:
- FantasticJohnVIPDined on 8/30/2014Evan was a fantastic waiter and source if great wine and good recommendations.my wife and I took our two sons and their respective wife/girlfriend and had a wonderful evening. Food wax delicious and accompanied by perfect wine pairing. Highly recommendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Spectacular findloveVeniVidiViciVIPDined on 8/30/2014I can't tell you how many times I've driven by but always failed to make a reservation at Veni Vidi Vici. What a mistake! The food was exceptionally good, the wine superb, the waiter so kind. I will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticTravisDined on 8/30/2014Service was outstanding, the polipo and agnolotti were amazing! The wife and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a fantastic dinner in Midtown Atlanta.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special occasionMimiDined on 8/29/2014Everything was absolutely superb. It was my fiance's birthday. He didn't want the typical birthday singing, so I told the server. She brought him a delicious tiramisu with Happy Birthday written on the plate. It was a fantastic experience. Everything was impeccable. We certainly plan to return for our next special occasion. Our server always addressed us by name.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great TimesOscarDined on 8/24/2014They did it again! A wonderful evening was had by my wife and I. The live music was a treat and added to the already comfortable ambience. She had the agnolotti which is always superb and full of rich earthy flavor. I had the siciliano, a new addition to my ever growing favorites list here. The sword fish was spot on cooked to perfection, and what can I say about the wonderfully savory crust! Out of the park! Our waitress was prompt, and very knowledgable about all the specials. She was attentive but never overbearing which was welcoming. After falling in love with these exellent dishes, it's quite hard to visit and try new dishes. I guess we'll have to come back and give it our best shot LOL!! Thanks again V.V.V.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner with FriendsAllyGirlDined on 8/24/2014We all had a fabulous evening - food & wine were very nice. Loved the live music!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Would go backHomeschmomDined on 8/24/2014Enjoyed everything, although both my husband's entree and mine were a bit salty. The creme brulee was fabulous!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.