Veni Vidi Vici
41 Fourteenth Street
Atlanta, GA 30309Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Veni Vidi Vici
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.buckheadrestaurants.com/veni-vidi-vici/
- Phone: 4048758424x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, Italian
- Executive Chef: Jamie Adams
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Same as "banquets" above.
- Private Party Contact: Leonardo Moura 4048758424x
A word from Veni Vidi Vici
Handmade pasta, fresh seafood and delectable desserts are signatures of this chic Italian trattoria. Located on 14th Street at I-75 in the heart of midtown, Veni Vidi Vici is perfect for pre-theater dining or as a place to unwind and enjoy a relaxing meal. With its warm ambiance and unparalleled service, Veni Vidi Vici is Atlanta’s classic Italian experience at its best.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Veni Vidi Vici reviews from OpenTable diners
358 reviews since May 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (229)fit for foodies (172)romantic (169)notable wine list (128)good for groups (79)neighborhood gem (71)great for lunch (36)hot spot (28)vibrant bar scene (24)late-night find (18)kid-friendly (15)great for brunch (13)great for outdoor dining (12)scenic view (3)Show More
- Great TimesOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/24/2014They did it again! A wonderful evening was had by my wife and I. The live music was a treat and added to the already comfortable ambience. She had the agnolotti which is always superb and full of rich earthy flavor. I had the siciliano, a new addition to my ever growing favorites list here. The sword fish was spot on cooked to perfection, and what can I say about the wonderfully savory crust! Out of the park! Our waitress was prompt, and very knowledgable about all the specials. She was attentive but never overbearing which was welcoming. After falling in love with these exellent dishes, it's quite hard to visit and try new dishes. I guess we'll have to come back and give it our best shot LOL!! Thanks again V.V.V.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner with FriendsAllyGirlDined on 8/24/2014We all had a fabulous evening - food & wine were very nice. Loved the live music!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Would go backHomeschmomDined on 8/24/2014Enjoyed everything, although both my husband's entree and mine were a bit salty. The creme brulee was fabulous!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Impressive!!JMANDERSON675Dined on 8/24/2014This was our first visit and we were impressed from the moment we entered the door. We were greeted immediately and seated right away. Our server was Burke and she was truly amazing. She made awesome recommendations about the specials and drinks. Burke started us out with fresh cheese and bread. The food was on point as I had the spiced swordfish which was truly amazing!! My husband had the linguine and clams and he was equally impressed. We are planning our next visit. My only suggestion would be to make your reservation after 5:00 for dinner as the parking deck does not open till 5:00 we arrived a bit early and had to drive around for about 15 min. Great food and great atmosphere!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/24/2014Haven't been there in a few years don't know why. lovely dinner all aroundSpecial Features:
- Birthday dinnerPoolgaleatsVIPDined on 8/18/2014Great dinner for us but my husband had the special of the night. Pork Shank. Less than satisfactory and not sufficient flavor. Everything else was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed.....againLynchpinVIPDined on 8/18/2014We have eaten at this restaurant since before Buckhead Life bought it. It used to be really good, really genuine Italian food. This past Monday (08/18/2014) My wife's spaghetti and meatballs (pretty simple Italian fare, right?) was horrible. The pasta was like grammar school paste...all stuck together and tasteless. The "meatballs" were like sawdust....unbelievable!! Pano needs to get into this restaurant, fire the kitchen, and start over. By the way, our server had the gall to have an attitude. Don't waste your time or your money.
- DinerVIPDined on 8/17/2014Food is excellent but driving downtown is not fun. Also the parking is confusing- exactly where best to park in lot and get out to restaurant.
- Always a GemBillybobDined on 8/17/2014We have never been disappointed with a visit to Veni Vidi Vici. The food is always very good as is the service and the prices are reasonable for an upscale Italian restaurant. We will continue to return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentPeggyLooDined on 8/17/2014I'm trying to remember why I haven't been to Veni Vedi Vici in over ten years. Won't make that mistake again! Everything was delicious! I didn't see what I was craving on the menu but the chef accommodated me anyway! And our waiter, Travis, was delightful. Plan to return again soon and often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad DinnerFiishyDined on 8/17/2014Order fish of he day, Strawberry Grouper, you can smell fish 25 feet away. Server took it to management with no comment I must have insulted a arrogant chef. Service was fair at the best. La Grotta is heads up a better choice for Atlanta.
- Excellent ExperienceeastcobbersDined on 8/17/2014Came here for dinner for the first time because of the Buckhead Life Dine Around card. Sunday night had scallopini specials of chicken and veal. We tried one of each over smashed potatoes. Mine was grilled chicken, my husband had veal piccata. Both were excellent, so tender and flavorful. Also had the sides of roasted brussel sprouts and eggplant parmesan. We savored every bite. Musician was playing in the corner. Tables are spaced a good distance from one another. Wonderful evening out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- vavavavoom2dineisdivineDined on 8/17/2014It has been a couple of years since I have been able to return to this Atlanta gem. Wow, even better than I remembered. First, my deepest admiration for our server. We put her to the test, asked lots of questions, and took our time. She was wonderful. When we couldn't decide between two wines, she let us sample them. Kudos to the chef who made our evening extremely memorable without any slip ups. Our fare included octapus, osso bucco, veal saltimboca, rabbit, risotto and it was all amazing. This was my husband's first visit and he was extremely impressed. If you are in mid-town you are cheating yourself of a wonderful experience if you don't get to Veni Vidi Vici.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- authenticfoodloverDined on 8/17/2014I had pasta and my husband had seafood-both fresh and prepared the way my Nana used to do it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- enjoyed the experiencebardoVIPDined on 8/15/2014We enjoyed getting out on the town and having a good meal. It was fun!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply AmazingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014The service was amazing. The wine list was superb. And the food was to die for. What more can you ask for??Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best!CherylVIPDined on 8/15/2014This is our favorite Buckhead Life restaurant. The service was topped only by the wonderful food.Special Features:
- Great Dining ExperienceluvgreatfoodDined on 8/15/2014Dinner with a friend. Entered the restaurant and the greeting was very pleasant. The ambience was beautiful. Our server Travis came over introduced himself and called me by name which was impressive. Travis spitted off his tongue the specials of the day that was not on the menu so eloquently all while having a trainee in tow. He was very attentive to our needs which made our dining experience a great one. The manager came over to introduce himself as well. I definitely would recommend dining here and would definitely go back for dinner. I am also contemplating a work event during lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't spend your own moneyStevenEDined on 8/14/2014While the food was outstanding, the service bordered on disappointing - both in timeliness/attentiveness of the server as well as her attitude. I would have been disappointed in my overall experience, but hey it was a business dinner - which is probably the only occasion that will bring me back.Special Features:
- Needs to be retiredabcdVIPDined on 8/14/2014Access is difficult. Valet parking protocol is not confidence building. Garage is a maze with multiple exits and client has no receipt to exit. Great tour before we found our valet and freedom. Entrance into and through the bar is a distraction resembling a neighborhood bar. Dining room looks and acts like a wedding hall reception. Dinner was enjoyable but not "special" Not a candidate for a return visit.
- Great experienceMarshallDined on 8/13/2014We were given excellent service and the food was wonderful!Special Features:
- Loved every minute!PastaLover9Dined on 8/8/2014The moment we walked in I felt special. The staff was superb and very attentive, food was very good. Drinks wonderful. No complaints. Well worth the money. They even showed us how to exit through inclimate weather exit since it was pouring when we left. Would go again and again!Special Features:
- Great anniversary dinnerbandeeasonDined on 8/8/2014We had a greart experience. We were seated right away. Our server, Travis, was extremely helpful from helping us chose a wine to dessert. Prices are a little in the high side for Italian food (they offer more tham just oasta dishes however) but thought prices were good for an upscale restaurant in Midtown ATL. It was a beautiful restaurant without feeling stuffy. We will be back, I have no doubt!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently Good Food and ValueRonaldoDined on 8/7/2014This is one of many visits to Veni Vidi Vici. The service, food, and ambience always is consistently excellent. The spaghetti bolognese is simply the best, the bread, and sautéed spinach as well. Great experience for a reasonable price ! We will return soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful meal!LoriVDined on 8/7/2014I met a friend after work for dinner, and we were quite surprised at how busy and bustling the restaurant was at 6:00 pm on a Thursday night. The service was impeccable, and the food outstanding. I look forward to returning again soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently DeliciousGourmetettesVIPDined on 8/7/2014We always enjoy the food each time we visit here. The breadsticks and herb bread are delicious along side a crisp glass of refreshing wine. My husband and I shared the soft shell crab appetizer. I chose the branzino fish fillet for my entrée, and my husband chose the pugliese, which we both enjoyed with a side of smashed potatoes. We shared the delicious, warm bread pudding for dessert. Valerie, our wait person, was very attentive and made great suggestions. All in all, another great dining experience.Special Features:
- DeliciousChuckDined on 8/6/2014Veni Vidi Vici consistently has great food. The fish special was delicious. Clean, fresh, simple but WOW! The ceasar salad and kale salad were tasty, but the romaine and kale were so fresh and pleasing to the eye. Can't wait to go back.Special Features:
- great servicefoodDined on 8/6/2014Great service, great food and customer service. The portion sizes were perfect and the flavors of all of the dishes were great. I was pleased with their meal. The staff was great! They were very attentive and very friendly. They really made our dinner an enjoyable experience.Special Features:
- Great dinning!KateDined on 8/6/2014From the moment we arrived this restaurant was great! From the service to the food to the atmosphere of the restusrant. An extra accomadation to Travis the waiter! He was awesome and classy! Thank you for a great night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First day of school celebrations!MrsMitchellVIPDined on 8/6/2014I came in with my son to celebrate his first day of Pre-K. Everything was amazing. We loved the seafood risotto and the creme brûlée was very tasty. The service we received was impeccable! Our server Todd was very attentive and the manager was very friendly also. I thought it was nice of her to come by and check in on us and she addressed me by name. I am happy I finally got a chance to try Veni Vidi Vici as it was the only Buckhead Life restaurant that I hadn't tried. I can't wait to return with my son and my husband.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the Bestfsi4122Dined on 8/5/2014Having dined here a number of times, this visit was the best. Waiter Ivan was one of the most pleasant and helpful servers we've ever had. His recommendations were top-notch, as was the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service - Italian restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/5/2014Perfectly attuned service with very good to outstanding food. I had a great scallop entree but my wife's duck pasta could have used more duck. Overall, it was a great meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a great timeKrisNDaATLDined on 8/5/2014My mother and I dined here as part of the Summer Dine Around promotion. Always an enjoyable meal experience. We look forward to dining here again soon.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/4/2014Flirty seaters, only greeted my husband, so did the waitress until i brought to their attention it is not good to just greet the men. Horrible place to eat.
- Wonderful ExperienceFoodFabulousDined on 8/3/2014We don't get to go out that often as a couple so when we do we want to have great food and service. Veni Vidi Vici was amazing! The food was outstanding and the service was fabulous! He always made sure our wine glasses were full, and that our good was great! He made out 5 year Anniversary a memorable night!!Special Features:
- Fine experienceHeavenlyJaneDined on 8/3/2014Food was excellent but something was lacking. We hardly interacted with our waitress, unlike other Buckhead Life restaurant experiences. We felt like feeders, not diners.Special Features:
- Always ConsistentDealmakerVIPDined on 8/3/2014This restaurant keeps on ticking with good food and service.Special Features:
- WonderfulMHK6249VIPDined on 8/3/2014Wonderful. Food was great. Service was excellent. Agnolotti was very very good. Great Caesar salad. Calamari excellent. Veal scaloppini delicious. My favorite BLG restaurant when I'm not in the mood for steak. We will be going back. Again and again.Special Features:
- You Should Eat Here!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/3/2014First visit. Great Ambiance, Great Atmosphere. Great Staff. Great Food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and service!!Kris10micheleDined on 8/2/2014Enjoyed our meal from start to finish!! Service was excellent and the food was delicious!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.