Veni Vidi Vici
41 Fourteenth Street
Atlanta, GA 30309Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Veni Vidi Vici
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.buckheadrestaurants.com/veni-vidi-vici/
- Phone: 4048758424x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, Italian
- Executive Chef: Jamie Adams
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Same as "banquets" above.
- Private Party Contact: Leonardo Moura 4048758424x
A word from Veni Vidi Vici
Handmade pasta, fresh seafood and delectable desserts are signatures of this chic Italian trattoria. Located on 14th Street at I-75 in the heart of midtown, Veni Vidi Vici is perfect for pre-theater dining or as a place to unwind and enjoy a relaxing meal. With its warm ambiance and unparalleled service, Veni Vidi Vici is Atlanta’s classic Italian experience at its best.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Veni Vidi Vici reviews from OpenTable diners
373 reviews since July 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (232)fit for foodies (205)romantic (164)notable wine list (126)good for groups (94)neighborhood gem (83)great for lunch (36)hot spot (35)vibrant bar scene (28)kid-friendly (13)great for brunch (12)late-night find (11)great for outdoor dining (8)scenic view (2)Show More
- Always an outstanding experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 10/29/2014We love going to Veni Vidi Vici for lunch or dinner. The food is always exquisite, thanks to Chef Jamie Adams! The service is also remarkable every time. What a great restaurant!Special Features:
- Service over the topBonvivantDined on 10/25/2014Food was good, charcuterie display was great although we would return for the service alone. Travis was outstanding! He was attentive, gracious, refined yet made is feel comfortable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful experiencewhere2dineDined on 10/25/2014Veni vidi vici is still a great dining experience. The tables are not crowded allowing for conversation with your party. The service is excellent, without being intrusive. We enjoyed the upscale tradtional Italian food. The chicken and duck ravvioli was our favorite. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always GoodOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/25/2014VVV is always a great time! Try to get there whenever there is a reason to go downtown. Leonardo always greets us and makes sure we are taken care of. Chef Jamie is always on top of his game! Can't wait to go back.Special Features:
- Great EveningRonaldoVIPDined on 10/22/2014Our experience at Veni Vedi Vici was excellent . The food was prepared perfectly, especially my Lasgna Boulinaise ! Travis, our waiter, is the absolute best. We were to be at the Cirque performance, so Travis made the dinner fit in on time. Overall, an outstanding evening.Special Features:
- GoodHVLDawgDined on 10/19/2014Business dinner with colleagues. Food was very good service was just good. Service was a little over promised and under delivered.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GoodNb27Dined on 10/18/2014We like Veni VIdi Vici because it is consistently good. You know you are going to get good service, food and atmosphere. One of our favorites.Special Features:
- Excellent Dining Experience4amigosDined on 10/17/2014We had the perfect evening out at Veni Vidi Vici! The service was excellent and each of our meals was delicious. The appetizers were great (vvv board and caprese salad). Very personal touch with waiter using our names throughout the evening. Loved it and look forward to the next visit!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- kevinDined on 10/17/2014Setting and service was very good; overall an enjoyable evening 3 out of the 4 main dish meals were fair at bestSpecial Features:
- As good as we rememberdlovetoeatDined on 10/15/2014We are here about a decade ago and had really fond memories. Went back for our 21st anniversary and it was even better. The prosciutto di Parma literally melts in your mouth. Salad was great and my crisp sea bass (Bernardino) was amazing. Great wine list and service as well. Prices are also reasonable for this level of food. Just go - you wont regret it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very niceATLMcMamaDined on 10/15/2014Not full for the lunch crowd so it was a nice place to go to be able to talk and hear each other for business. The food was wonderful and great service as well.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neigborhood GemFranVIPDined on 10/12/2014Veni Vidi Vici has a varied menu and nice wine selection. The servers are also very pleasant to deal with.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- cjd0718Dined on 10/10/2014took 23 years to get there and now have been back in less than 2 months. wish it was closer but so worth the ride in from johns creek..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/7/2014Rachel was a great waitress, she was extremely knowledgeable and personable . And, the food is always amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great restaurantlovegoodfoodVIPDined on 10/7/2014loved spending a birthday evening there. It was quiet, intimate in spite of being a big space, food was delicious, service was excellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a neighborhood surprise!!!JohnHVIPDined on 10/4/2014Lived in Midtown for 3+ years and never made it to VVV ......our loss!!! What a great find!!! Server was fantastic --- even with recommending a new / not on the menu specialty cocktail to begin the evening and remained special throughout the evening. The 4 of us, all foodies, found this place a gem on all levels !!! Will now be a regular part of the circuit ......don't wait or hesitate !!! Enjoy this destination of culinary delight -- thanks VVV for a great evening!!!Special Features:
- LoveBridesmaids7Dined on 10/3/2014I highly recommend this place for a special occasion, especially an Anniversary! It is filled with couples, just beaming with love. It was my wonderful husband and i's date night. We always go here, just because.....great ambiance, good service and AMAZINGLY food!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/3/2014Had a lovely dinner there and Travis, our server was great. Highly recommend both.Special Features:
- GabearDined on 10/2/2014Veni Vidi Vici is the type of dining experience that offers a setting for a romantic dinner or an office group gathering... putting both scenarios at ease throughout the meal. The menu presents a variety of choices of regional fare as well as local favorites. Moderate prices make this an intown favorite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't come here hungryCaliforniaJimDined on 10/1/2014Service was excellent but food is lacking. Small portions, tables jammed in closely so that patrons have to move in patterns instead of freely getting up to leave. I wouldn't recommend coming back until the chef and or owner change. Located in Dixie they don't even serve sweet tea? Had a mista of fried octopus and clams. Six clam strips about 2" long and twenty pieces of small squid for a shared appetizer. I'm guessing they are saving in food cost by minimizing the portions served. I usually take great care to write positive reviews, not possible here. Service was good though and we tipped 20% in recognition of that.
- 2forgoodfoodDined on 10/1/2014We have been looking for a great Italian Restaurant in ATL, and we found it! We recently moved here from NYC so we know our Italian food! VVV reminded us a fine NYC dining. Thank you.Special Features:
- Big prices small portionsatlantadining12Dined on 9/30/2014While I will not say one bad thing about the food here because it was absolutely fantastic - the portions were small and the prices were high. If you are okay with that - the taste was just about worth the buck. However, the menu isn't all that adventurous, so set your expectations to standard. The wine list was quite notable but extremely pricey to the point that I did not even order a glass. Overall a good experience but the price point was set far above my comfort level.Special Features:
- Special Event EveningPickyEatersDined on 9/30/2014We were seated promptly and greeted by our waitress who asked if this was a special event. We enjoyed our salad of fresh greens, cheese, and olives. Both the bread as well as the breadsticks were worth the calories because they were so tasty. My husband selected a fish dish which he enjoyed, and my ravioli was most delicious with the cheese, tomatoes and sauce. As a surprise we were served a wonderful dessert of Tiramisu with lighted candle. I shared it with my husband who doesn't even drink coffee but loved it as it was so delicious! The Prosecco we selected was one of the best we have ever had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fastastic EveninglovetoeatDined on 9/30/2014We brought some friends/business partners for a nice dinner and the restaurant and food was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First dateoverratedDined on 9/28/2014This was a wonderful place that my date took me. I have previously gone with my mother on several occassions and love it. The specials are a constant change which makes it exciting to revisit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Buckhead Life Doesn't DisappointconvoyhelmVIPDined on 9/28/2014After a little snafu with one of our salads, that was dripping in oil and had to be returned, we had a near flawless meal. Our respective dishes were both tasty and well executed. By happenstance, we ate at VVV on their scallopini special night and my chicken picata was absolutely delicious. As an added bonus, there was a live jazz duo, who only added to the ambiance and our dining experience.Special Features:
- Great RestaurantGA80Dined on 9/28/2014The food was delicious, the waiter perfect and the atmosphere was very nice. We had an early dinner so the restaurant was not full which made it much easier to talk. In the ratings, I like the word "energetic" and can appreciate having this type of atmosphere, but when I go to a nice restaurant, I don't want it to be so energetic that I can't carry on a conversation or hear the waiter talk. It was a perfect evening.Special Features:
- the best as usualjudyb990VIPDined on 9/27/2014Great food, great fish reasonably priced, great presentATION, great wait service--all around super dining placeSpecial Features:
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/26/2014I'm expecting this property to go the way of Nava soon. Friday night and the place was only half full. Food was ok, service was terrible, bill was high. A shame, since every other time I have been to this restaurant was a very pleasant experience. Fond farewell.
- Cool & a bit loud, but deliciousBcfmarnDined on 9/26/2014Food & service were really excellent. Hard surfaces throughout result in quite a lot of noise, so don't expect a quiet meal. Temperature was on the cool side; one older women asked to move several times trying to fine a warmer spot. Overall, though a really nice evening.Special Features:
- Wonderful experience!NorthPointDined on 9/26/2014Dinner was fantastic in every way. The wait staff was attentive and exceedingly courteous - but friendly and engaged just the right amount. Our server asked about special occasions and schedule yet the meal never felt rushed. She was very well versed in the menu and wine list and made recommendations. The food was delicious, every one in our party of five had a different dish and rated it excellent (3 had seafood, 2 had pasta). The ambience was lovely, live music was starting just as we left. The hostess team was all smiles and even gave us directions to our venue. We did not have dessert, but we will return and I look forward to it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A PERFECT DINNERgailz333VIPDined on 9/26/2014Everything was above par. My rainbow trout was grilled and seasoned perfectly. Our mushroom arugula salad was wonderful. We will definitely be back.Special Features:
- SmokeRise2Dined on 9/26/2014Overall pleasant dining experience. The restaurant is very tastefully appointed and the service is very attentive. The food was good and satisfying, but the portions were a bit small for the price. We did like the flights of wine choices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DEEE @ VVVDEEEDined on 9/23/2014The evening was perfect. Timely seating and attentive waiters who gave helpful hints of things to order. Food was prepared as requested with eye catching presentations. The only slightly negative encounter was with the valet, who appeared to have been having a bad day and was boarder line rude.Special Features:
- Good Italian but not the bestFood4goodVIPDined on 9/23/2014First, I would like to mention some positives. Great wine list, generous pour and entrees good for sharing. Negatives...octopus salad was arugula salad with very little octopus on the plate, pasta was overcooked. If you are a real pasta expert, make sure you mention to the waiter that you like yours al dente. Service is good but not top -notch as we had to actually look for our waitress multiple times and our wine and dinner arrived a bit too late.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food, So-So ServiceGPBurdellDined on 9/22/2014The grilled trout was cooked appropriately but needed seasoning. The broccoli was outstanding and the bread was excellent. Creme Brûlée was very good. We were frustrated by one incident though. My dinner companion asked the waiter for an opinion between the lasagne and the veal parm. The waiter enthusiastically recommended the veal. It was good but not great, especially for the high price. A short time later, the table next to us asked the same waiter for his recommendation. We were stunned when the waiter raved about how great the lasagne was - best dish on the menu. How did the lasagne become so awesome in 15 minutes? It didn't reflect well on the waiter or the restaurant's integrity.Special Features:
- luluDined on 9/21/2014Excellent food and service; extensive and varied food and wine menuSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 9/20/2014Great service and excellent food as always, we have dined here several times in the last few years and it is consistently good.Special Features:
- Once again, VVV shinesOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 9/20/2014Another great dining experience at VVV. From the prompt and courteous wait staff to the quality of the food, VVV continues to be on my short list of terrific dining spots in Atlanta. No complaints on any aspect of our evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent foodGlm6Dined on 9/18/2014We have eaten here twice this summer and the food has been fabulous. Loved the whole branzino fish, enough for two!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.