Veni Vidi Vici
41 Fourteenth Street
Atlanta, GA 30309Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Veni Vidi Vici
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.buckheadrestaurants.com/veni-vidi-vici/
- Phone: 4048758424x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, Italian
- Executive Chef: Jamie Adams
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Same as "banquets" above.
- Private Party Contact: Leonardo Moura 4048758424x
A word from Veni Vidi Vici
Handmade pasta, fresh seafood and delectable desserts are signatures of this chic Italian trattoria. Located on 14th Street at I-75 in the heart of midtown, Veni Vidi Vici is perfect for pre-theater dining or as a place to unwind and enjoy a relaxing meal. With its warm ambiance and unparalleled service, Veni Vidi Vici is Atlanta’s classic Italian experience at its best.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Veni Vidi Vici reviews from OpenTable diners
372 reviews since May 19, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (232)fit for foodies (182)romantic (169)notable wine list (131)good for groups (76)neighborhood gem (66)great for lunch (31)vibrant bar scene (24)hot spot (23)late-night find (15)kid-friendly (11)great for brunch (10)great for outdoor dining (10)scenic view (3)Show More
- BuffyDined on 9/12/2014First time there and we will definitely go back. The smoked octopus appetizer was yummy. Our server was very helpful in our selections.Special Features:
- Wonderful Food and servicebardoVIPDined on 9/11/2014We have been to Vini Vidi Vici many times but this time was really exceptional. The scallops on the cauliflower puree were amazing and the fresh fish awesome. We asked for the fish head to take home to our kitties and the chef gave us two fish heads. Kitties say thank you and so do we!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Below ParPDawgVIPDined on 9/11/2014Disappointing dinner at VVV. Have been there many many times and have always been happy. This time time service was so slow and sporadic and the food was average. The valet was extremely slow both at drop off and pick up. Too many great restaurant options for VVV to have such an off night.
- In a word....LOUDcatladyDined on 9/10/2014That's how V3 was! My husband and I have good hearing but we had to really strain to hear each other. The problem may have been the four large parties in the restaurant but the sound level was deafening. The service was great; my entree (the pasta special) was great. My husband said his zuppa and his tuna entree were great although the tuna entree was rather stingy on the amt. of tuna.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodwendytbdDined on 9/9/2014I ordered something that was not on the menu - pasta with garlic and oil (just had an urge for it and it's my favorite) - when it came it was just a little spicy in bites - turns out the chef added red pepper to it. No problem - they let me pick around the peppers and brought me a whole new dish that was wonderful. And - it was just as good the following evening for dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodGannyDined on 9/7/2014This was my 1st visit but I will be a repeat diner. It surpassed all expectations. May become my 2nd fav of the Buckhead life group . Chops still has 1st. Place. The noise level was annoying but the food will bring me back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentBarbVIPDined on 9/7/2014The food and service at this restaurant is always consistently excellent.Special Features:
- STILL THE BESTSandySpringsFoodieVIPDined on 9/5/2014Remains as one of America's best Italian restaurants! Food is always fabulous and service is tops.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeCarrbreyDined on 8/31/2014Excellent experience. We'll come back for sure. Great food and lovely surroundings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very busy and very noisyWolfMomVIPDined on 8/31/2014The wait was nearly 45 minutes despite having a reservation the noise level made it extremely hard to heard the waiter. The food was good but not quite as good as I remembered.I would recommend this to a friend.
- foodieDined on 8/31/2014Not as good as last time we visited. I ordered fish which was too salty and a very tiny portion (didn't even look like 4 ozs). However, my partner had the pork shank which was very tasty, extremely tender and very nice portion size. Probably would go back even though one meal was disappointing.Special Features:
- FantasticJohnVIPDined on 8/30/2014Evan was a fantastic waiter and source if great wine and good recommendations.my wife and I took our two sons and their respective wife/girlfriend and had a wonderful evening. Food wax delicious and accompanied by perfect wine pairing. Highly recommendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Spectacular findloveVeniVidiViciVIPDined on 8/30/2014I can't tell you how many times I've driven by but always failed to make a reservation at Veni Vidi Vici. What a mistake! The food was exceptionally good, the wine superb, the waiter so kind. I will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticTravisDined on 8/30/2014Service was outstanding, the polipo and agnolotti were amazing! The wife and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a fantastic dinner in Midtown Atlanta.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special occasionMimiDined on 8/29/2014Everything was absolutely superb. It was my fiance's birthday. He didn't want the typical birthday singing, so I told the server. She brought him a delicious tiramisu with Happy Birthday written on the plate. It was a fantastic experience. Everything was impeccable. We certainly plan to return for our next special occasion. Our server always addressed us by name.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great TimesOscarDined on 8/24/2014They did it again! A wonderful evening was had by my wife and I. The live music was a treat and added to the already comfortable ambience. She had the agnolotti which is always superb and full of rich earthy flavor. I had the siciliano, a new addition to my ever growing favorites list here. The sword fish was spot on cooked to perfection, and what can I say about the wonderfully savory crust! Out of the park! Our waitress was prompt, and very knowledgable about all the specials. She was attentive but never overbearing which was welcoming. After falling in love with these exellent dishes, it's quite hard to visit and try new dishes. I guess we'll have to come back and give it our best shot LOL!! Thanks again V.V.V.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner with FriendsAllyGirlDined on 8/24/2014We all had a fabulous evening - food & wine were very nice. Loved the live music!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Would go backHomeschmomDined on 8/24/2014Enjoyed everything, although both my husband's entree and mine were a bit salty. The creme brulee was fabulous!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Impressive!!JMANDERSON675Dined on 8/24/2014This was our first visit and we were impressed from the moment we entered the door. We were greeted immediately and seated right away. Our server was Burke and she was truly amazing. She made awesome recommendations about the specials and drinks. Burke started us out with fresh cheese and bread. The food was on point as I had the spiced swordfish which was truly amazing!! My husband had the linguine and clams and he was equally impressed. We are planning our next visit. My only suggestion would be to make your reservation after 5:00 for dinner as the parking deck does not open till 5:00 we arrived a bit early and had to drive around for about 15 min. Great food and great atmosphere!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/24/2014Haven't been there in a few years don't know why. lovely dinner all aroundSpecial Features:
- Birthday dinnerPoolgaleatsVIPDined on 8/18/2014Great dinner for us but my husband had the special of the night. Pork Shank. Less than satisfactory and not sufficient flavor. Everything else was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed.....againLynchpinVIPDined on 8/18/2014We have eaten at this restaurant since before Buckhead Life bought it. It used to be really good, really genuine Italian food. This past Monday (08/18/2014) My wife's spaghetti and meatballs (pretty simple Italian fare, right?) was horrible. The pasta was like grammar school paste...all stuck together and tasteless. The "meatballs" were like sawdust....unbelievable!! Pano needs to get into this restaurant, fire the kitchen, and start over. By the way, our server had the gall to have an attitude. Don't waste your time or your money.
- DinerVIPDined on 8/17/2014Food is excellent but driving downtown is not fun. Also the parking is confusing- exactly where best to park in lot and get out to restaurant.
- Always a GemBillybobDined on 8/17/2014We have never been disappointed with a visit to Veni Vidi Vici. The food is always very good as is the service and the prices are reasonable for an upscale Italian restaurant. We will continue to return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentPeggyLooDined on 8/17/2014I'm trying to remember why I haven't been to Veni Vedi Vici in over ten years. Won't make that mistake again! Everything was delicious! I didn't see what I was craving on the menu but the chef accommodated me anyway! And our waiter, Travis, was delightful. Plan to return again soon and often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad DinnerFiishyDined on 8/17/2014Order fish of he day, Strawberry Grouper, you can smell fish 25 feet away. Server took it to management with no comment I must have insulted a arrogant chef. Service was fair at the best. La Grotta is heads up a better choice for Atlanta.
- Excellent ExperienceeastcobbersDined on 8/17/2014Came here for dinner for the first time because of the Buckhead Life Dine Around card. Sunday night had scallopini specials of chicken and veal. We tried one of each over smashed potatoes. Mine was grilled chicken, my husband had veal piccata. Both were excellent, so tender and flavorful. Also had the sides of roasted brussel sprouts and eggplant parmesan. We savored every bite. Musician was playing in the corner. Tables are spaced a good distance from one another. Wonderful evening out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- vavavavoom2dineisdivineDined on 8/17/2014It has been a couple of years since I have been able to return to this Atlanta gem. Wow, even better than I remembered. First, my deepest admiration for our server. We put her to the test, asked lots of questions, and took our time. She was wonderful. When we couldn't decide between two wines, she let us sample them. Kudos to the chef who made our evening extremely memorable without any slip ups. Our fare included octapus, osso bucco, veal saltimboca, rabbit, risotto and it was all amazing. This was my husband's first visit and he was extremely impressed. If you are in mid-town you are cheating yourself of a wonderful experience if you don't get to Veni Vidi Vici.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- authenticfoodloverDined on 8/17/2014I had pasta and my husband had seafood-both fresh and prepared the way my Nana used to do it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- enjoyed the experiencebardoVIPDined on 8/15/2014We enjoyed getting out on the town and having a good meal. It was fun!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply AmazingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014The service was amazing. The wine list was superb. And the food was to die for. What more can you ask for??Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best!CherylVIPDined on 8/15/2014This is our favorite Buckhead Life restaurant. The service was topped only by the wonderful food.Special Features:
- Great Dining ExperienceluvgreatfoodDined on 8/15/2014Dinner with a friend. Entered the restaurant and the greeting was very pleasant. The ambience was beautiful. Our server Travis came over introduced himself and called me by name which was impressive. Travis spitted off his tongue the specials of the day that was not on the menu so eloquently all while having a trainee in tow. He was very attentive to our needs which made our dining experience a great one. The manager came over to introduce himself as well. I definitely would recommend dining here and would definitely go back for dinner. I am also contemplating a work event during lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't spend your own moneyStevenEDined on 8/14/2014While the food was outstanding, the service bordered on disappointing - both in timeliness/attentiveness of the server as well as her attitude. I would have been disappointed in my overall experience, but hey it was a business dinner - which is probably the only occasion that will bring me back.Special Features:
- Needs to be retiredabcdVIPDined on 8/14/2014Access is difficult. Valet parking protocol is not confidence building. Garage is a maze with multiple exits and client has no receipt to exit. Great tour before we found our valet and freedom. Entrance into and through the bar is a distraction resembling a neighborhood bar. Dining room looks and acts like a wedding hall reception. Dinner was enjoyable but not "special" Not a candidate for a return visit.
- Great experienceMarshallDined on 8/13/2014We were given excellent service and the food was wonderful!Special Features:
- Loved every minute!PastaLover9Dined on 8/8/2014The moment we walked in I felt special. The staff was superb and very attentive, food was very good. Drinks wonderful. No complaints. Well worth the money. They even showed us how to exit through inclimate weather exit since it was pouring when we left. Would go again and again!Special Features:
- Great anniversary dinnerbandeeasonDined on 8/8/2014We had a greart experience. We were seated right away. Our server, Travis, was extremely helpful from helping us chose a wine to dessert. Prices are a little in the high side for Italian food (they offer more tham just oasta dishes however) but thought prices were good for an upscale restaurant in Midtown ATL. It was a beautiful restaurant without feeling stuffy. We will be back, I have no doubt!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently Good Food and ValueRonaldoDined on 8/7/2014This is one of many visits to Veni Vidi Vici. The service, food, and ambience always is consistently excellent. The spaghetti bolognese is simply the best, the bread, and sautéed spinach as well. Great experience for a reasonable price ! We will return soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful meal!LoriVDined on 8/7/2014I met a friend after work for dinner, and we were quite surprised at how busy and bustling the restaurant was at 6:00 pm on a Thursday night. The service was impeccable, and the food outstanding. I look forward to returning again soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.