3365 Richmond Road, Ste 130
Beachwood, OH 44122Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.valentisitalian.com/
- Phone: (216) 464-4665
- Hours of Operation:
Monday-Saturday 11:30 a.m. - 12:00 midnight (kitchen closes at 10 p.m.)
Closed Sundays (open for private parties only.)
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizzeria
- Executive Chef: Dino Reed, Executive Chef
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Catering can be customized to your needs. We would love to work with you!
- Entertainment: November 7 - Dennis & Debi Lewin - 8:00-11:00
November 8 - NEW! The Extremes! 8:00-11:00
November 12 - Dennis Lewin - 8:00-11:00
November 13 (pending)
November 14 - Dennis & Debi Lewin - 8:00-11:00
November 15 - The Handsome Boys! Nick Costa and Bill Pirie - 8:00-11:00!
November 19 - Dennis Lewin - 8:00-11:00
November 20 - Alan Licht - 8:00-11:00
November 21 - Dennis Lewin - 8:00-11:00
November 22 - NEW! Paul Christenson - 8:00-11:00
November 26 - Day Before Turkey Day! Primitive Culture! 8:00-11:00
November 28 - Dennis & Debi Lewin - 8:00-11:00
November 29 - Debi Lewin - Our DIVA! 8:00-11:00
- Special Events: Sweetest Day - Features to run both October 17 and October 18 - Bring your loved one out for the evening -- it's Sweetest Day!
September 28 - Valenti's Clambake - $59 per person - Make your reservations NOW!
- Cross Street: Chagrin Blvd.
- Public Transit: There are numerous public transit stops along Chagrin Blvd. which is the major cross street of the restaurant's location.
- Parking: Private Lot
- Parking Details: There is available parking directly in front of Valenti's Ristorante and the availability of 400 vehicles in the back of the restaurant.
A word from Valenti's Ristorante
Valenti's Ristorante features Rustic Italian cooking, prepared with the freshest ingredients available, just like you would find at Grandma's Sunday Table. Our pizza oven, affectionately named "Rosie", is our Stefano Ferraro Neapolitan Pizza Oven that we imported from Italy. The 50-seat bar is where we host our daily Happy Hour Monday Through Friday, 4:00 to 7:00 p.m.. Our custom built wine room is filled with 3,000 bottles from 12 different countries. We are open Monday through Saturday, 11:30 a.m. with the kitchen closing at 10:00 p.m., and the bar staying open until Midnight or later! We are closed on Sundays to the general public, allowing us the ability to hold private parties up to 200 people for all kinds of celebrations! Private party Fountain Room accommodates 50-65 people for those intimate gatherings.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Valenti's Ristorante reviews from OpenTable diners
30 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (15)neighborhood gem (15)special occasion (11)romantic (9)great for lunch (8)notable wine list (8)good for groups (8)great for outdoor dining (7)vibrant bar scene (6)hot spot (6)late-night find (4)great for brunch (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- yummyTakiVIPDined on 11/15/2014I can't wait to come back. All four of us thought the food was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2dn4OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/7/2014Had a great time loved the Scallop appetizer, eggplant best ever! Will definitely return.Special Features:
- GREAT EASY PLACEFOODIE4MeVIPDined on 11/7/2014Everything was wonderful (except the guy sitting, loudly doing business on his phone next to us). The okace echoes a little but the service and attention to everything was spot on! Eggplant was very homemade delicious, great salads (right size), huge portions - meatballs, pizza and gnocchi were GREAT. Keep up the good work - business will come!Special Features:
- Valenti'sOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/28/2014Excellent as usual. Have visited many times because of the consistency of good food, service and ambiance.Special Features:
- MY1STnLSTVISITDined on 10/18/2014The food was overcooked. When I alerted the waitress she replaced it with a matching overcooked meal.
- Viva Valenti'sdinner4twoDined on 10/17/2014Valenti's Ristorante was already a favorite of ours when we made reservations through Open Table. We enjoy Italian food, and believe Valenti's serves some of the best Italian food. There is a wide variety on the menu. Everything from appetizers to salads to entrees to dessert tastes fresh and authentic. Musical entertainment is in the back of the restaurant, so that you can choose to be near or far from the live entertainment. Try Valenti's--we think you'll like it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- hereonbusinessDined on 10/6/2014Enjoyed seafood appetizers which were cooked perfectly as were dinners. Eggplant parm melted in my mouth and the pasta my dining mate enjoyed was everything he wished for. We were looking for a new favorite spot and believe this place qualifies! Thank you to the wonderful kitchen and wait staff for providing a great dinner.Special Features:
- DisappointingMoonlightBakeryVIPDined on 9/29/2014This was my second visit to Valenti's. After my first visit (last year), I decided I would never go back. But a friend recommended I give it a second try, and to be sure to order the polenta. I did. The polenta was fine (quite good, actually), but the service remains disappointing. Despite there being only one other table of diners at the restaurant, it was difficult to get the attention of our server. When we asked for recommendations, despite knowing our preferences, our server could only recommend personal favorites and didn't offer to recommend - or to modify - any dishes to suit our culinary preferences. The food is decent but nothing to write home about. There are plenty of far better Italian options in town.
- Best gluten free pizza everfromohionomoreVIPDined on 9/26/2014Great gluten free food is hard to find. Come here for the great food and be able to enjoy it gluten free. Plus the service is impeccableSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valenti's Great in Every AspectKaminDined on 9/19/2014Other than being a little more expensive than some Italian restaurants, this is perfect for a truly great meal! It's worth the money, service is exceptional, and the food is mouth-watering, from the bread to the salad to the main meal to the dessert!!!Special Features:
- Good but could be betterlike2eatDined on 9/16/2014A group of my friends and I went here on a week night for dinner. When we walked in we were greeted and sat at a very nice table. The waiter came over promptly and brought water. He asked for our drink choices and got those for us. Unfortunately he forgot the menus so we were not able to ask questions about the menu and specials. We also had to ask for bread. The food was very good but the portions are very small compared to the price. Wine list was short but adequate but again I think a little overpriced for this kind of restaurant.Special Features:
- food not as good this time ...EdwardVIPDined on 9/15/2014Needs seasoning and some olive oil would have improved the flavor.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food and varied menuBeBeFoodsDined on 8/26/2014The good was good and service excellent. It was set in a commercial area, so it did not have atmosphere. It appeared to be a drinking spot, with a nice bar for the locals. Being a non'drinker, I could not review the drinks.Special Features:
- Food was excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/15/2014The food here was excellent. Ambience was nice. Our server was a bit inattentive. We would ask for things like fill the water glass and she would forget. As I watched the other servers, I believe it was more of our server just was not having a good night. I would go there again!Special Features:
- Hidden gemOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/5/2014Everything from the service to the food were excellent. Server knew the wine list and the recommended an entree that was superb.Special Features:
- LunchtimeMe2222Dined on 7/30/2014The selection was good, drinks were generous, the waitress was horrible. She took to glitter off of a good meal. Can't beat the food, someone needs to beat the waitress.Special Features:
- The following 142 reviews are from the Valenti's Ristorante reviews archive.
- Mangie, enjoyed it all!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/19/2014Thank you for the special appetizer tasting Chef Dino loved it all!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely foodMomotomDined on 7/18/2014The restaurant is unpretentious with very good food,fresh, creative, well prepared and served. Service was friendly and welcoming. We sought out Valenti's because it got good reviews and also had an outdoor patio, for we wanted to enjoy Al fresco dining on the nice evening. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- alwz dinerOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/7/2014Ran into my neighbors, thank for the Drink! Our turn next time! Valentis we will be in to enjoy your new menu Thank you,Special Features:
- GREAT STAFFOHIOBUNNYVIPDined on 7/7/2014Friendly, prompt service. Attractive surroundings, great outdoor space.
- Wonderful Dining ExperienceRed77777Dined on 6/27/2014We are regular customers now at Valenti's and each meal has been a 5-star experience. The waiters are knowledgeable, courteous and helpful. They understand my special dietary needs and take special precautions to ensure a delicious, yet safe meal. The food is absolutely terrific and Valenti's will continue to be a favorite for us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Summer lunchOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/27/2014Had lunch out on the patio and then inside with our Bartender Lauren, they were all very welcoming!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top qualityCanovak1Dined on 6/25/2014One gets used to the average generic type Italian that you find at a Brio or Bravo. This is not that. Excellent tasting dishes with chicken Marsala that is real scallopini, not just a breast. Service was great too. Not cheap, bit totally worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/21/2014First time diners. It was a very lovely evening. We were not rushed and were able to sit and talk very comfortably. Each of us enjoyed our entree selection as well as the appetizer. The owner showed us around after dinner as we were looking at the photos that adorn the walls. We loved the ambience! It felt as though we were in Italy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian placeKmitchDined on 6/19/2014It was a great and reasonably priced Italian place to go to for lunch. Dinner seemed to be a little pricey but the lunch menu had a decent selection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eating to musicLov2eatDined on 5/17/2014While enjoying dinner we listened to two sets of singing which was very enjoyableSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't eat SteakBigEaterVIPDined on 5/17/2014We had 4 cheese pizza, calamari, antipasti plate for appetizers. All were good except the antipasti which I thought was very minimal in items and frugal on the meat. Some thing to remember when going to a Italian restaurant, is that Italian food is their specialty. They Steak as one of their specials....Bone in Ribeye for $42. A friend had it and he was disgusted he paid that much for something so bad. For that price he could have had a steak at Red Steakhouse and much more satisfying. Anyway moral or the story, stick with Restaurants specialty...Italian food.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Slow kitchenMikeys23Dined on 5/10/2014Have been to Valenti's on a couple of other occasions. This was the first visit when the restaurant was crowded. Server came by about 10 minutes after we were seated. Should have known then that it was going to be a long night. By then we were ready to order. Placed order and then waited, and waited, and waited. Server apologized, then on subsequent trips back to the table without our food told us that the kitchen had been "slammed" all at once. Really not my problem. Restaurant need to find a better way to seat people so that doesn't happen. Not the server's fault, but end up leaving the restaurant upset, despite the food being decent (my meal was cold, which made things even worse since we waited so long. Very disappointed.
- Great Place to eat.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/10/2014This was a nice place with good food. Even the owner came to our table and had a really great conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2 hrs for dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/9/2014waitress was nice & very sorry for the 2 hrs it took to be fed....... said it was the kitchens fault....... price way to high.... food was not that great...Special Features:
- Great Food & ServiceJazziMDined on 5/8/2014This was my first visit to Valenti's. The food was very good with enough options for most people. Desserts were excellent. Service was friendly but not overly so. Food came promptly. Questions answered easily. White tablecloth restaurant but not pretentious.Special Features:
- Late dinnerOcchDined on 4/26/2014Had a great late dinner. The owner greated us and was very kind to our group. Pizza and appetizers were all great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Adequate DiningOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/25/2014While the food at Valenti's is tasty, the service was a bit slow. The main dishes, chicken and veal, were very good, as were the salads. The margharetia pizza that we ordered as an appetizer for the table was not good. On an eight cut pizza, there were only five or six tomatoes, so we had to move them around and divide. The cheese on the pizza was very skimpy - two slices had no cheese at all! We were also disappointed in the lack of desserts. Though Valenti's claims to have fresh desserts on hand, our server told us that they had not gotten any new desserts since Easter weekend! We dined there five days after Easter! The owner was out on the patio smoking as we were finishing our meal. That didn't look too good.Special Features:
- New Favorite PlaceEastsideDocsDined on 4/24/2014From the service to the coffee, the experience was great. You shouly bring your friends cause they are gonna luv this all the way to the almond cookies!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant dining experienceSteveDined on 4/19/2014We caught them on a quiet night before Easter, so for us it was lucky. Usually service and food is below standard when any restaurant is not busy, but our server was properly attentive without being annoying, which was appreciated. The food was served in a prompt manner and it was hot and fresh. They even substituted penne pasta for me, which I appreciated. We thought that the value was very good as was the food. We've been to Valenti's a handful of times and have had similar dining experiences each time. We appreciate the consistency very much. We will come back for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Fish fryLoveItalianDined on 4/5/2014Have eaten here a few times and had great food and awesome service. The bar is spirited and the the entertainment is fun and lively. My son loves the food here, and he is often picky!. The fish fry was great as are the flat bread pizzas. Desserts are plentiful and fresh.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- off the markgym1Dined on 3/26/2014Service by Christina was great. Food blah.... calamari was ok at best- cooked ok just had no flavor. Cremini/ garlic pizza also lacked flavor and was super soggy in the middle and over cooked by the crust. Veal marsala scallopini sauce tasted like Chinese food like it was made with teriyaki and not wine. The veal was cooked perfectly which made it edible, I just convinced myself I was eating Chinese.Special Features:
- Good foodAnnaDined on 3/15/2014A good selection of seafood-type dishes. Crab ravioli was fantastic. The place was a little hard to find.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It appears that we were "GrouponizeStickerShockedDined on 2/22/2014It appears that we were "Grouponized" again. My wife and I have experienced several restaurants, while using our Groupons, serving very small portions. It happened again at Valenti's. Upon arrivial, we were seated in the "back room" which seemed very odd for there were tables available in the "big boys room. We were the only people seated in this section. Not only were the portions small, but the veal parmesan, chicken marsala and our portions of spaghetti were served very cold.
- Service was good as was theNothelgaDined on 2/22/2014Service was good as was the food. It is a little hard to find, but well worth the effort!I would recommend this to a friend.