132 Bronx River Rd
Yonkers, NY 10704Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://valentinositalianrestaurant.com/#
- Phone: (914) 776-6731
- Hours of Operation:
Wednesday - Monday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm
Monday, Wednesday & Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
Sunday: 1:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Italian, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Natale Parisi
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wine
A word from Valentino's Restaurant
Valentino's is a classic Italian restaurant serving traditional dishes such as Chicken and Veal Cutlet Parmigiana and a wide variety of pastas! In addition you can choose from a large variety of seafood dishes and a nice assortment of steaks, chops and other meat dishes. The restaurant opened its doors in 1985 and has been considered one of the most popular Italian Restaurants in the tristate area! Valentino's has consistently received very good ratings by the Zagat Survey and was selected as one of the 1,000 best Italian restaurants in the United States by Zagat! The restaurant has also been selected as Best Italian Restaurant in Westchester by the Westchester Magazine Readers' Poll and also Best Italian Restaurant in Yonkers by the Yonkers Chamber commerce for seven consecutive years! When you walk in to Valentino's you will find a warm and cozy atmosphere and you will experience friendly and professional service!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Valentino's Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
- JuniorPastryChefsParentsVIPDined on 4/27/2014Old time Arthur Ave Italian food. Great food. Good price. Good value. Bob the owner is a great guy. Good staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was great. Mussels inHugoVIPDined on 10/19/2013Food was great. Mussels in red sauce are amazing (best red sauce) great salad, very fresh fish,entrees come with either pasta or vegetable. Don't think the alcohol tastes like the brand even though they pour it from the bottle. The restaurant can use updating. Overall I would recommend it because of the foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Deserves its reputationFoodLoverVIPDined on 10/6/2013Long standing, well known Italian restaurant known for huge portions of fairly priced, classic Italian dishes. Everything was very tasty and enjoyable. Service was efficient and meal well paced. Asked them to make a dish not on the menu (Chicken Scapariello) and they did it unhesitatingly and it was excellent. Prices, including wine list, quite reasonable for quality and quanitity. Would love to have the garlic concession for this restaurant. Overall a fine neighborhood restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.