6627 Harford Road
Baltimore, MD 21214Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.valentinosbaltimore.com/
- Phone: 4102544700
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday - Thursday (7:00 am - 5:00 am)
Friday & Saturday Open 24 Hours
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Italian, Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Let us cater your next special event or office party! With twenty-five years of experience Valentino’s offers many catering options. One of our professionally trained culinary planners will be happy to assist from beginning to end in making your next get-together a memorable one.
- Special Events: !!! We Cater At Your Place or Our's !!!
A word from Valentino's Restaurant
Offering complete in house services as well as a wide range of carry out and catering. Our objective is to please. We invite you to let us know if there is anymore that we can do to achieve that aim.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Valentino's Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
3 reviews since April 29, 2014
- Ambiance5Noise LevelQuiet
good for groups (3)special occasion (3)great for brunch (2)kid-friendly (2)romantic (2)great for lunch (2)late-night find (2)neighborhood gem (2)scenic view (1)fit for foodies (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- Never had a bad experience.AroundTheTownVIPDined on 7/1/2014It's always a delight dining here. Besides the regular menu Valentino's has about 20 salad and entrees specials that change weekly. Also you can enjoy $6 cocktail as we did during happy-hour!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/11/2014Valentinos wonderful food and service. I love going there for special occasions. I also love there reservationsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 32 reviews are from the Valentino's Restaurant reviews archive.
- We reserved through this site,MikeWazowskiDined on 2/15/2014We reserved through this site, but they didn't recognize it when we got in. The manager came over and talked to us, and found out we did have a table reserved. He accommodated us with a nicer table. Our waiter was very polite, timely, and visited us frequently, but was very awkward. Overall, they put a lot of effort in, but could work on organization.Special Features:
- Valentines dayOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2014Took my girlfriend there for Valentines day and the food was good. The kitchen messed up the order and the server forgot to ask what type of potato and vegetable I wanted but I didn't mind. Since I work in a restaurant I understand sometimes kitchens can be backed up. Overall I would return but not on any special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Have eaten here before butcropetteDined on 2/14/2014Have eaten here before but they are taking it to a new level. Food was outstanding.Special Features:
- Fantastic Christmas DinnerJonathanDined on 12/25/2013We were looking for something totally different to do this Christmas and selected dinner out at Valentino's with a few close family members rather than cooking the traditional Christmas dinner for everyone. Never having dined out on Christmas day we were not sure what to expect. They treated us like royalty. The food was excellent and the service was first class. I'm sure it was difficult for the servers to have to work on Christmas day, but you never would have known it. I would definitely come back again! This is definitely a restaurant to consider for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Booth That Was ForgottenLynnDined on 12/25/2013Visited on Christmas Day with a party of three. Altough the food was good, this many not be the place to go to on a holiday. My party waited 20 mins. to be offered water and given menus as there was no wait staff assigned to our table. I had to track down the manager to ask for service. I actually said to the waiter who served our water, "this must the able that is always forgotten." Both booths on either side of us had been visited by a staff; one table arrived after us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We were there for ChristmasLindyDined on 12/25/2013We were there for Christmas Day dinner, so it was very busy, but managerial staff came to help out, and it was obvious all were doing their best to provide a pleasant dining experience. We had strip steaks...properly cooked and very good. Valentino's is a good, basic, reliable Italian restaurant. The menu is maybe a bit too large. It is a great place to go for casual meals, and their extended hours and OK neighborhood is not a problem. We were very grateful to be able to have a nice meal in a pleasant setting on Christmas Day when so few restaurants were open.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Valentino'sWifemomdivaDined on 12/25/2013This is a great place to dine at anytime. My parents love going there and thus, my husband and myself - my sons like taking their special dates there too - a tradition I guess you can say. Excellent food and service every time. Planning a family gathering there very soon. Thank you - The Warner and Davis familiesSpecial Features:
- Christmas Eve DinnerJohnSDined on 12/24/2013Luis the waiter was friendly, prompt, and helpful. Food was delicious, especially the Italian dishes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentino Restaurant is oneWifemomdivaDined on 11/28/2013Valentino Restaurant is one of the nicest restaurant in the area. It's very clean and handicap acceptable and the food is always delicious. no matter what you might order you wilI not be disappointed. My personal favorite is the Boadwalk Cesar Salad containing large steam shrimp, scallop, lump crab meat, croutons over a bed of greens with warm Cesar dressing topped with fresh grated parmesan and crack pepper, delicious. And it is huge. My parents love going there. They are now 82 & 83 years of age and as I do love they cream of crab and Maryland Crab soups along with the bread stick with homemade marinara sauce. Anytime you want a delicious meal; a choice of good wine at reasonable price - stop by; you will not be disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentino's hits the markCharlieDined on 11/28/2013We were looking for an alternative to traditional Thanksgiving fare and gave Valentinos a shot. As ex-Marylanders, we were all looking at their seafood items and tried both the crab cakes and stuffed flounder. Both were excellent. The crabcakes had tons of backfin and very little, if any filler. We were served garlic bread and marinara sauce as soon as our group was seated.Great, expansive menu, sort of an upscale diner fare. Generous portions, friendly service. Will be back whenever we visit Baltimore.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mama's 80th birthdayover55foodloverDined on 10/27/2013I would go to this restaurant for any occasion. The service was great, the waiters were on point, they even offered to help me set up some special decorations to help make my moms 80th birthday celebration very very special. Food great and not overly expensive. They get a 10 with xtra from me and my family...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I Will Be BackAroundTheTownVIPDined on 10/16/2013Service and good food is what I ask for when dining out. This place offers both every time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstandingmisha48Dined on 10/11/2013This is my second time at this restaurant and I would differently come. The food was very good and full filling. I had to take most of my plate home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I'm a regular.AroundTheTownVIPDined on 8/17/2013I am proud to say that I am a regular. Breakfast, lunch, dinner or late nite it's always good here. Huge menu with creative weekly pasta specials. Great salads and soups!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quick LunchAroundTheTownVIPDined on 8/11/2013Once again Valentinos did not disappoint. Service was quick and efficient for the lunch scene. The gourmet salad baskets looked great in the display and the Edgar Allan Poe Basket tasted great. 9oz fresh jumbo lump crab cake over a perfect Caesar salad in a Tortola basket. Amazing! Just a real neighborhood gem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Based on reviews, I expectedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/24/2013Based on reviews, I expected better. Not in a great area of town. Had a diner atmosphere. Clean. Friendly staff. Won't rush back or recommend to friends.Special Features:
- City GemAroundTheTownVIPDined on 6/14/2013The crab cakes were amazing and my filet was cooked perfect. My guest had the frutti di mare full of seafood and herbs. The staff always make you feel at home as it is a neighborhood restaurant but still keep it professional. I need to stay away from the twenty different desserts they have displayed but my party had to have some. All were delish... Especially the cheese cake. As always at the end of our dining experience... complimentary fruit plates arrive. It's like Rudolph Valentino's little signature on a well enjoyed night with friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still A Baltimore FavoriteAroundTheTownVIPDined on 6/9/2013I'm going to sum up our experience at Valentino's with one sentence... Twenty six consistent years of good food and service! This is a family owned business that has grown from a small sub shop many years ago to one of the better known restaurants in Baltimore. The menu is huge and I've tried most of it. lol Italian, Greek, Seafood, Steaks, Subs, Sandwiches, Breakfast and sooo many desserts. The servers are always attentive whether you go for a lunch meeting, breakfast, dinner or a 3:00 am snack. I really enjoyed the new décor this past visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always GoodAroundTheTownVIPDined on 6/7/2013Just a good neighborhood restaurant. Family-owned since they opened the doors. You always will find a family member there with a smile and ready to make your experience an enjoyable one. Keep it going Valentino's staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious Dissertation of a MenuOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/31/2013In all my visits, I've had great meals. There are hundreds of choices on the menu. Service is superb. Diners receive the attention of not only the waiter, but also a drink refiller and a rather hunky manager greeting us at the table. Our visit was a birthday party for my husband. The food was delicious, as always. The service was fair, as if our group of seven was the first time a new waiter was given such a big group to serve. He was courteous and did his best, and I trust that further experience will improve his service. What was great was that the staff took the sugar free cake we brought (for diabetic friends), cut it and sang a robust rendition of "Happy Birthday." All in all, a great experience. I highly recommend Valentino's!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our group returned specificallyOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/17/2013Our group returned specifically to have the corned beef and cabbage special since it was so delicious last year. Unfortunately those who ordered it yesterday were very disappointed. The beef was tough and hard to cut. All the cabbage had the core attached and was uneatable. We understand why it was left on, but it needed to be cooked longer. They ate what they could and packaged what remained to take home and cook until the meat got tender and the cabbage could be eaten. Those of the group that didn't get the special enjoyed their meals. The wait staff was wonderful. We will continue to eat at Valentino's but were disappointed yesterday. A few unhappy customers can make a dining experience unpleasant if you know what I mean.Special Features:
- Had Christmas dinner hereOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/25/2012Had Christmas dinner here and it was excellent. We had 4 entirely different entrees and sides. All were well prepared and attractively plated. You can view the dessert selections when you enter. The staff is very friendly and our waiter, Luis, was a joy.Special Features:
- Service was great! I toldOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/15/2012Service was great! I told them I was a first time customer and they gave me complimentary mozarella sticks as an appetizer and fruit for dessert.Special Features:
- We met here for a family ThanksgiviEmilieDined on 11/22/2012We met here for a family Thanksgiving get together. Our group had a total of 9 children included in it!! The waitress didn't even flinch. She was friendly and on point, making the experience very pleasant. The food wasn't gourmet, but it was good. It ended up being a good choice.Special Features:
- Bmore proudOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/15/2012Very Baltimore flavored fair. Great crabcakes at great prices.Special Features:
- Once again Valentino's hasOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/19/2012Once again Valentino's has been exceptional. This includes the meal as well as our server, John. We had a wonderful evening and the ladies are thinking about making this an every 6 week night out for us.
- Great service good food...OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/18/2012Great service good food... nice place to relax eat and enjoy.Special Features:
- The service in this restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/14/2012The service in this restaurant was really good. Everyone was very nice and the service was extremely fast. However, we did not like the food very much. We have only gone there once so maybe it was a bad day...
- Great Discovery DealOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2012We arrived early and was seated promptly, followed by timely delivery of our meal. The Valentine's Day special proved to be an excellent 2nd choice, I'd considered another spot. Bread sticks were great, prefer more garlic; my daughter loved them and the marina sauce was perfect in texture/taste. Thoroughly enjoyed the tasty/perfectly creamed Cream of Crab Soup, likewise my daughter with the French Onion; followed by perfectly prepared New York Strips -- well done & medium well. Sides were very flavorful -- fresh collard greens, sweet potato fries & coleslaw. The Lobster Tail was excellently broiled and tenderly juicy, crab cake was flavorful though it could have been broiled a little longer. Fresh fruit was very tasteful. Ample servings!Special Features:
- Friendly atmosphere.ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/14/2012Friendly atmosphere.Excellent staff.Good food.Excellent crabcake and chicken noodle soup.Special Features:
- Worth the Wait...OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/3/2012Great food for a great price. Moderately long wait on everything which is what keeps the service score so low. Staff was very friendly and energetic keeping in tune with the bright atmosphere of the place, but the volume of take out must have kept the kitchen really busy. The Manger checked in on the table to make sure everything was great and fixed the small error he found even though we found it unnecessary. . Gratuity was included on the check fyi. We dine out often and will happily dine there again.Special Features:
- Six of us, three generationsdiningexplorerVIPDined on 1/28/2012Six of us, three generations with varying food preferences,agreed to try out Valentino's. We all found something on the menu we liked. The food was well seasoned and the service was wonderful. We will definitely go back.Special Features: