3355 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
The Venetian and Palazzo
ItalianPrice: $50 and over
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.valentinorestaurants.com/
- Phone: 7024143000
- Hours of Operation:
Valentino Dinner: Open daily from 5:30pm to 10:00pm; The Grill at Valentino: 11:30 AM to 11:00 PM. Lounge: 11:30 AM till Close
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Luciano Pellegrini
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Chef's Table, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Piero Selvaggio Valentino can provide catering for 10 - 1000 people. Please contact the Valentino Sales team to assist you with catering options.
- Private Party Facilities: Valentino Las Vegas is a world-class and opulent dining experience. If the goal is to impress, any one of our wine rooms will accomplish this on sight alone. Valentino offers six elegant private dining rooms.
- Private Party Contact: Kimberly Miranda 8886473576
- Entertainment: Available with restaurant buyouts.
- Special Events: Please contact the Valentino Sales team for assistance with your special event or large party reservation at firstname.lastname@example.org or 702.414.3000
A word from Valentino
Veteran restaurateur Piero Selvaggio, known for cultivating one of the finest wine cellars in the world, brings his famed Los Angeles restaurant 'Valentino' to The Venetian. Valentino at the Venetian showcases an innovative menu that is faithful to the Italian culinary tradition. The cuisine is contemporary Italian focusing on the quality of ingredients, revisiting traditional recipes, and adapting to the local market. Many of the ingredients in the kitchen are imports from Italy, including white truffles, fresh porcini mushrooms, burrata cheese from Puglia, and Mediterranean and Adriatic Sea fish. Breads are baked fresh daily. Valentino Las Vegas is proud to be the recipient of the Wine Spectator Grand Award 2002-2010 for our exceptional wine list.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Valentino reviews from OpenTable diners
- Fun Group of SixAKS3Dined on 10/27/2013Our six pack of people had a delightful time enjoying great food in a fun atmosphere. Plenty of nice wines to choose from. Servers were very attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Menu had many great selections.Vegas2790Dined on 10/24/2013Menu had many great selections. Food was delicious. Service was outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Why this restaurant is closingVegasfoodieVIPDined on 10/14/2013My caesar salad was dripping in a tastless dressing. The spinach salad tasted greasy. Fritto misto was heavily breaded. Risotto grains were overcooked. Lamb chops and cioppino were good. Server was friendly. Discussed my meal with hotel concierge and was informed this restaurant is closing in 2weeks. No surprise and no excuse.
- Solid choice in VegasBPatchDined on 10/12/2013With all the options in Vegas, Valentino is reliable and solid. Crowd noise is moderate, so one can actually enjoy hearing one another at the table. Service was superior.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, not a great view.rodandterriVIPDined on 10/12/2013At first, we didn't realize this place was even here. Made the reservation through opentable on restaraunts close by. The bar we passed by on the inside seemed like a place I would have rathered eaten, but we were lead back to a different room which was rather drab. The server had trouble with our order a couple of times, but I've learned to always ask them to repeat it to make sure the have it down. Glad we did in this case, still messed up the deserts though. Food was very good. There were 4 of us and we each treid the others and found "very good" to be the common saying.Special Features:
- Try it!LawyerGirlDined on 10/11/2013Don't let the readily available reservation fool you, this place is great! Trying to find a table for 8 on a Friday evening in Vegas is not easy and when you find availability, you assume it's because the place is no good. Wrong! Valentino is a spacious restaurant with fantastic food, even by foodie standards, and a gracious and enthusiastic staff. A reservation made only hours earlier, with a quick note that our party included a birthday, was met with immediate congratulations. Well done!Special Features:
- Down HillRoysDined on 10/10/2013Not the restaurant it use to be. Very disappointing from previous experiences. The Ambiance and food quality has gone down hill. ears past. The lasagne use to be my favorite. I've taken large groups to Valentino's as my guests and have had great reviews. Things that have changed for the worst: the restaurant side that was a better ambiance and quieter has closed. The lasagne that had layers of home made noodles with lots of melted parmisano originato now seemed to have one layer of pasta with very little cheese. The sauce and cheese were not nearly as good as before. I ordered the veal chop. I've had this before. Smaller portion. The entire experience was not one I would want to repeat. I will likely not choose Valentino's in the future.
- Everything just okJblockDined on 10/4/2013We were disappointed in the ambiance. The restaurant is located close to the casino and wasn't the quiet romantic setting we hoped for. The food was just ok... We ordered the fried calamari which was good and not too bready, the cauliflower soup was excellent, mozzarella and tomato and Cesar salad was just ok... The special ravioli dish was good, but very different from what I imagined and explained by the waitress. The fish was very dried out and pasta dishes nothing special. The service was ok, I felt rushed by the waitress and the some items took a little long to come out. Overall fair, but we wouldn't come back. Not the special dining experience I had hoped for when on vacation in Vegas.
- Wow!Pudda22Dined on 10/4/2013Service was great - he picked up on our "fun" vibe and played along, and made recommendations that we, thankfully, took. The risotto with white truffles was a favorite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingTerryDined on 10/3/2013Although the food was good, everything else was disappointing. All but one entrée was, at best, lukewarm. In fact, one of our group had to send back the mashed potatoes because it was just "cold". The service was not what I expected. Handing out entrees across the table...really? We ordered a salad which never came. Had to flag down our server to get refills on our drinks. This was a special birthday celebration. Unfortunately, I felt compelled to apologize to my guests for the experience.
- Our waiter was plainly inexperienceChuckDined on 9/23/2013Our waiter was plainly inexperienced. It took 20 minutes for anyone to arrive at our table to take a drink order and during that wait, we did not even have menus to look at. When our order was finally taken, another 20 minutes after the drink order had been taken, the waiter had to return after yet another 10 minutes to verify the order, which obviously had not yet been submitted to the kitchen. When the waiter asked if we needed additional drinks or bread and we indicated both, he brought more drinks but not more bread. The food was very good when it did finally arrive. I would give this restaurant a second chance to see if it was just a bad night, but I could not recommend it to a friend until I know for sure.
- Bad serviceDubbedssDined on 9/20/2013The waiter was very rude and unaccomdating, we felt very rushed. In the middle of taking our order he just walked over to another table, I placed my order and before my wife placed hers he just walked away took about 10 minutes before he came back and finished. At a "fine" dining resturant I would expect better service!!!
- Restaurant closingGreatnightDined on 9/19/2013They were out of a lot of dishes because they were closing.
- Why call it Valentino'sonomanVIPDined on 8/31/2013This is a pitiful effort and an embarrassment to the real thing on Pico.
- Great food, so-so atmospherercurtismVIPDined on 8/30/2013Diners considering a visit to Valentino should be aware that, at least for the night of our visit, the main dining rooms were closed and seating was only available in the outer room (previously the more casual grill room). No tasting menus were available, and we were offered an abbreviated two page wine list (I assume the full list may have been available, but I didn't ask since we brought our own wine). The formal dining experience previously offered here may no longer be available as they wind down their Las Vegas operation. Pastas continue to be remarkable, and although my two companions weren't overly enthusiastic about their Osso Buco my lamb shank course was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Why does the VenetianSoccerChefDined on 8/24/2013I would be VERY embarrassed if i was a James Beard chef, and my restaurant was like this one. Was suppose to close in july, had NO wine, was extremely loud. Ppl were dining in shorts and T-shirts, waiter didn't even ask my wife how her food was. Do NOT eat here
- Great restaurant so sad toVegas13VIPDined on 8/21/2013Great restaurant so sad to hear they are closing in November. Got to meet the chef after dinner and he was very gracious for us coming in and is sad to be closing. So if you get the chance eat there before its too lateSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulTxGemVIPDined on 8/16/2013This was a great experience all around. Atmosphere, service and food great! The tiramisu is especially spectacular.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ValentinoRyanDinesDined on 8/11/2013Three of us went. Mouthwatering menu. I had read about a Chef's tasting from another review and asked about it. The server did not offer it as an option, but he was informative once we asked. It was four courses plus a dessert course that had three little desserts on it. They were all wonderful and delighted the foodie in us. We also had a wine pairing with it, in which we learned some interesting information about one of our favorite varieties. Three of the four wines paired were excellent, while the fourth (a cab/merlot blend) was a little dull. Would definitely do it all again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Used to Be Very Good, But Not AnymoLfaltoprDined on 7/13/2013I visited Valentino several times during my visits to Las Vegas (The Venetian Resort - Hotel - Casino) and it was a must go restaurant for great food and service. I went with my girlfriend expecting the same marvelous gastronomic experience I had enjoyed before, but there was nothing to be compared as from before. The wine list is minimal compared to previous visits and the food was off (mi girlfriend's appetizer was horrible, but mine was fine -- her main course was very good and mine was not as good). Unfortunately, this will be my last visit to Valentino Las Vegas.
- Best Veal Chop EverOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 7/5/2013A moist tender chop perfectly prepared and a delicious sauce. A wonderful mealSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- vegasfamily5Dined on 6/30/2013put us in the back ..no one else in the room. pretty quiet and service ok but not great. think we were forgotten about at times. some of our dishes were good but a couple were soso.
- DissapointedOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/8/2013We had a special celebration and the food was disappointing. The my wife took only one bite of the sea bass and would not eat the reminder. The calamari were the worst I have ever tasted. My veal chop was very good. Overall, I would not return nor recommend this restaurant. Thank you
- Sorry to see them go...OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 6/7/2013We'd never eaten in the 'back' part of Valentino. We'd dined at the more casual part out front, and every time we did, we noticed that people going to the back were dressed elegantly. But that was many years ago. Since we found out they are closing in July, we made the pilgrimage. The first thing we noticed was that the patrons in the back were dressed as casually as those out front! We had THE best waiter, and the food was wonderful. Now we are thinking about heading out to Santa Monica to try the original Valentino!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulNanzDined on 6/7/2013We selected the Daily Tasting Menu 5 course meal & then paired with wine - and it was just spectatular!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Authentic quality and service.JadedAgribusinessPresDined on 6/6/2013From the kitchen to the table to the bottle, everything was so well thought out and amazing. The qualty of the food and the pairings of the wine "took me to Italy!"Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Confusing wine listOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/6/2013Overall, good dining experience but wine list was confusing. Not organized in any logical way.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/1/2013The service is excellent. The waiter was very nice, attentive and informative. They were very concerned about our satisfaction. The food was excellent and prepared perfectly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good service, good food. ItOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/25/2013Good service, good food. It was a little confusing because the 2 restaurants had recently combined, the grill and the fine dining restaurant. We were looking for fine dining and had people in shorts next to us. (We were in a jacket and dress). I would give the food 3.5 if it were available.I would recommend this to a friend.
- The fixed menu with wine pairingskevhumVIPDined on 5/21/2013The fixed menu with wine pairings is no more, which I was disappointed to learn. The wine racks in the interior walls were empty, which took away from the overall ambiance . But the food and service were excellentSpecial Features:
- May 18, 2013 visitCousinsDined on 5/18/2013We were seated in front dining area which was quite condusive to table conversation. The food was excellent, the waiter quite knowlegable about the dishes. Requests for tweeks to the dishes were made without question. The only downside was the slow removal of dishes from the table. All in all, a very enjoyable dining experience.I would recommend this to a friend.
- IgnoredbksatwhDined on 5/17/2013Sat for 25 minutes after we were given a menu and wine list and nobody came to take orders. Finally had enough and walked out.
- Big disappointmentmarkDined on 5/12/2013When nobody in a party of 6 likes his/her food, you know that something isn't right.. I would not recommend this place to anybody..
- DissatisfiedyummygoodnessDined on 5/11/2013My wife and I visited this restaurant about 6 years ago and was blown away from the level service, food and ambience. Our experience this past Saturday night was the opposite. Our Waiter was flippant and didn't disclose that their was a entree fee for larger portions just took it upon himself to upgrade my meal to that size without recommending that to me. It used to have an elegant feel to the restaurant now it is now confused multi-colors. I brought my complaint to the Manager as I left and he stated "thank for bringing it to my attention." We definitely won't be return to this restaurant!
- Homemademstery5lDined on 5/9/2013The homemade pasta is delicious. Our server suggested a wine and it was pared very well with dinner. Even if you have no room for dessert, you have to try their mini desserts. They are just a few bites and you won't be sorry.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding food, too loudlassouDined on 5/7/2013The food was excellent, everyone liked what they ordered, but the noise level was so high that you could not hear each other across the table. You had to talk so loud that your throat was sore at the end of the night. I would not go there again. Not because of the food but because it was so loud.
- Valentino's at the Venetian HotelOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/4/2013Ordered the Prime Rib for dinner and asked for "medium rare" - I was a little disappointed that they charred the outside a bit too much that it caused a bitter taste to the meat and cooked the meat more than I wanted it to be. Then for dessert, I ordered the Vanilla-Chocolate creme brulee served with Pistachio Gelato....the creme brulee itself could use more vanilla bean flavor and the chocolate was just plain old chocolate tasting. As a foodie, I was expecting more from this restaurant as it had been awarded a James Beard award.Special Features:
- Fantastic timeSteelbird51Dined on 4/30/2013My Mom and I went and had a fabulous time. The waiter helped us choose a wine that was very good. The salmon dish that my mom ordered was so good she eat everything. I had the short ribs and it to was very good. I highly recommend Valentino's in Las VegasSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It may not be fair to theOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/28/2013It may not be fair to the restaurant, but we went on a TravelZoo speacial - I assumed they did this to get exposure. It was very embarassing, as they said out loud "oh, you're with the Travel zoo speacial?", and then proceeded to sit us down in the back, and give us a very small menu, and explain out looud that as we were there on a discount package, we got less. I couldn't get out of there fast enough, so their efforts to get people in are not working... I would think if you agree to give out the special, treat the people as potential repeat customers and not white trash...
- Great food. Had the chef tastingPeterKDined on 4/26/2013Great food. Had the chef tasting menu which was excellent.Special Features: