319 Belvedere Road Suite 2
West Palm Beach, FL 33405Neighborhood:
West Palm Beach
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://vagabondirestaurant.com/
- Phone: 5612492281
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tuesday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Italian
- Executive Chef: Carlos Sernaglia
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We offer off-site catering for private parties and special occasions. The menu can be arranged to your special needs also we are experts in large parties delicious Spanish Paellas made on premises packed with seafood!
- Private Party Facilities: Our restaurant has only 10 tables, seating 36 people, making it very attractive for groups fitting our seating capacity to have private lunch or dinner any day of the week by reserving the whole restaurant.
- Private Party Contact: Fernando Diaz 5612492281
A word from Vagabondi Restaurant
Come and dine with us in our small restaurant, at Vagabondi we strive to serve you the best we can offer every day, from our home made bread, our modern Italian cuisine to our always and only fresh fish of the day and seafood. Chef Carlos makes sure all of your dishes are prepared to perfection.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Vagabondi Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
- Over priced for very averagefinikyVIPDined on 6/21/2013Over priced for very average food. The pasta was over cooked and stuck together. The veal was soft and cut with a fork; but over dry and not very tasty. It was very quiet the night we were there and yet the waitress never poured our wine. A very disappointing evening.Special Features:
- A+++ love going to Vagabondi,OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/18/2013A+++ love going to Vagabondi, it never disappoint! The food is excellent, the service is great, staff members are really nice and pleasant, it's always a pleasure to go there! I would recommend it to anyone, the Veal Scallopini is just out of this world! They make their own bread and its just amazing and if you are a dessert lover you have to try the tiramisu is delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our dinner was wonderful andMotorHausDined on 6/15/2013Our dinner was wonderful and the service was amazing. We tried a new wine and appetizer at the suggestion of the owner and they were both delicious. We can't wait to go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Favoritego4dinerDined on 6/12/2013For the one they know how to eat it is from far , the best place in town .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The reservation was accomodatedbmorgensVIPDined on 5/25/2013The reservation was accomodated promptly and the hostess graciously moved us to a banquette that we felt was more suitable than the one that she offered. We started wit Dr. Loosen 2011 which was excelent (Reisling could be a little sweet for some) and paired well with our Fettucini and my Duck. The beet salad starter was excellent and the main courses were gourmet perfect. Service was prompt and fine. Owner comes to each table to chat. Check out was quick as they us the new tablet system which I recommend for every restaurant.Special Features:
- VagabondiOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/22/2013I have eaten here at least 5 times. The food is always fresh, the service excellent and the two owners always make you feel special. This would be my # 1 go to neighborhood restaurant if I lived in the El Cid area of West Palm. Heck it would be my go to place if i lived within 10 miles!. The food is very good, the specials change daily, the homemade olive bread outstanding! Presentation is excellent and the service prompt, friendly,borderline family. Highly recommend trying this little gem at least once or twice. I'm sure you will go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceeded my expectations...FoodsnobVIPDined on 5/16/2013I was told it was a nice restaurant but I skeptical since I'm not big into American/Italian food. What a nice surprise to find out it was a real gourmet italian restaurant, where everything is made in-house (including the pasta) from excellent fresh quality ingredients. It is now on my few favorit restaurants here in South Florida where it's hard to find farm-to-table restaurants. The place is small yet elegant and cozy at the same time, so I would recommend going during the off season and during the week. Also, waitress was so pleasant and helpful. It was definitely a five star experience.Special Features:
- Tables to closeh8tow8Dined on 5/11/2013Good food, not great. Not a great wine list and a little over-priced. Nice wait-staff but we were sandwiched between tables so what was supposed to be a quiet dinner for two was more like dinner for eight with six strangers. A turn off for us.
- Rediscovering a Gem!guyashley2Dined on 5/10/2013My wife and I had gone to this restaurant numerous times when it first opened but have not been there in quite a while. We went to dinner on Friday night with a friend who had never been there and we were sure glad we did. Each of us had a different first and second course and each dish was great. Absolutely no complaints. The service was attentive. The restaurants small size kept it quiet and allowed us to easily carry on a conversation. I heartily recommend Vagabondi to anyone who has never been there or anyone who has note been there for a while.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food Great, staff offendingthreedaughter3VIPDined on 5/4/2013I really like this restaurant and its great if you want great food and a quick in quick out restaurant. We were a party of 4 and our friends were unavoidably running 15 minutes late. We sat down ordered wine and appetizers and were told that if our friends were more than 10 minutes late they would not seat them because they have a next seating 1 hour and 45 minutes later. We assured them they would be there. The appetizers were out in 3 minutes flat and our friends made it within the 10 minutes (just). We ordered and our food came out 15 minutes later and we were out within an hour flat. To really offend there were plenty of tables available while we were there and when we left there were still tables.Special Features:
- We were there on a busy FridayOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/3/2013We were there on a busy Friday and the small restauant rwas packed. my wife liked the food (soft shell crab and fisherman's stew) and my apetizer (calamari) was ok. my main course, the duck's breast was overcooked and not tender. the roasted potatoes were not golden or dark brown but black. otherwise, a nice little restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but not great dinner.OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 4/27/2013Good but not great dinner. It really depended on what you ordered.
- I love this place. TheOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/27/2013I love this place. The food is absolutely delicious.Special Features:
- Excellent Food. Not many tables,OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/26/2013Excellent Food. Not many tables, so reservations are a must.Special Features:
- Wonderful Hidden GemOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/23/2013The chef produces sublime ravioli & agnolotti as well as fettucini. Every dish we've tried has been a winner.Special Features:
- Great friendly service. FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/23/2013Great friendly service. Food is very good love this restaurant!Special Features:
- Small little gem tucked awayRookieDined on 4/20/2013Small little gem tucked away in he back of small strip center...the service was excellent and except for the portions being small it was well worth the money for a delightful dining experience...Special Features:
- Won't be returning . . .OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/19/2013After reading reviews, we decided to take our out of town guests to Vagabondi for dinner. The restaurant itself is in a questionable neighborhood. It is very small, resulting in tables set very close to each other. The food was good BUT the serving sizes were miniscule and very expensive. Granted they offer appetizers, a Primi course and a Secondi course but we did not realize each course was so small. One of our friends ordered the scallops and received 4 scallops and 4 green beans. On top of that, they give you one slice of bread each and if you want more you have to pay $4!!Needless to say, we won't be back.Special Features:
- Second time I have been hereKennyDined on 4/19/2013Second time I have been here and it s exceptional. It is small with attentive staff. The owner is very visible. Food is excellent.Special Features:
- A true neighborhood gem! ThesandwedgeVIPDined on 4/19/2013A true neighborhood gem! The owners and staff really do care about your experience. Excellent, in every way!Special Features:
- QuickLuv2eatoutDined on 4/13/2013This restaurant is quickly becoming a favorite! Our party of six had a lovely evening with excellent service and fine food. Once again, the ravioli was melt in the mouth, the beet salad outstanding, and the sea bass was beautifully cooked and not overwhelmed by the sauce. If you have not tried Vagabondi, you are missing out!Special Features:
- WE were a bit turned off byOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 4/13/2013WE were a bit turned off by the women in charge, possibly an owner, who it seemed had an attitude, not very pleasant at all. The food was pretty good although not as good as usual. We doubt that we'll go back because it's not worth the hassle to get a table there.
- Very exceptional restaurant.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/12/2013Cordial greeting at the door from head chief. Had to wait a bit(10 min.) for our table.Shared appetizer of a tomato-pepper dish was excellent. Entrees of veal scallopini (probably best ever had) and sea scallops were delicious. Desserts of Tiramasu and a Chocolate Mousse Cake perfectly done. We were recommended to Vagabondi by friends who only dine at the best restaurants areas offer-stateside and in Europe. Enuf sad!Special Features:
- The setting is ok. The restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/9/2013The setting is ok. The restaurant is small and not very well decorated but the outdoor seating is comfortable. Unfortunately, you look out at an Auto parts store but the food makes up for the ambience. Well - prepared tasty dishes. The chef even came out to apologize that one of the dishes on the menu was not available. Not a very extensive menu so I don't know that I would rush back but worth a first try for others!
- This was our fourth (or fifth)OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/30/2013This was our fourth (or fifth) dinner at Vagabondi, and each was as good as anyone could want. We have interested several different groups of friends and they are all as pleased as we are. We have one question, which does not bear on the quality of the food: The signage is so bad that we don't know how people find you! Maybe it's another tribute to the following you have established. Good luck. Wally BergerSpecial Features:
- Vagabondi is perhaps our favoriteRichardVIPDined on 3/29/2013Vagabondi is perhaps our favorite "boutique" neighborhood restaurant in West Palm Beach. The food strikes a wonderful balance of sophisticated Italian with the freshest fish and other ingrediants the market has to offer. The restrained service, quality of food, quiet ambiance and refined, elegant interior assures a positive dining experience. The owners and chef truly will exceed your expectations. Richard C.Special Features:
- After reading very wonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/29/2013After reading very wonderful reviews, we found it somewhat disappointing. The food was good, but portions were inadequate. The men came away feeling hungry.Special Features:
- This really is a find. TheOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/23/2013This really is a find. The restaurant is managed European style. The wait staff is terrific. The seatings are tightly but controlled with class and style.It is worth the money.Special Features:
- A "Gem" of a findOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/23/2013We discovered this "gem" a couple of years ago...it never disappoints in any category. When you enter, you feel as though you have entered a wonderful European trattoria...the ambiance is warm and inviting, the staff is welcoming and finally, the food is outstanding...try the ravioli if nothing else; it is this side of heaven.Special Features:
- Had dinner with friends fromOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/20/2013Had dinner with friends from out of town and loved the food. Will keep going back. Liz B.Special Features:
- The BestOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/19/2013Best restaurant in all of Palm Beaches Fabulous fresh food Very good service great breadSpecial Features:
- Wonderful, creative food usingHTB13VIPDined on 3/15/2013Wonderful, creative food using fresh ingredients and prepared beautifully without pretension.Special Features:
- I love this restaurant butOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/2/2013I love this restaurant but was less than impressed this time. We usually see the chef but his partner walked around the restaurant the night we were there. I did not know that he had an Argentinian partner . Since the food was not as good as prior visits, I am hoping the chef is still in residence. Several people were serving us, but my husband had a difficult time getting a cup of hot tea . We will give it another trySpecial Features:
- Vagabondi always hits theAjoy2bVIPDined on 2/28/2013Vagabondi always hits the mark. The menu changes periodically but new additions are so good you don't lament the ones before.Special Features:
- Add it to your fav list...AySaVIPDined on 2/28/2013Vagabondi rates as one of our favorite places to eat. We love the fresh ingredients and oh-so-yummy preparation and courteous service. It is a small restaurant so you can actually have a conversation.Special Features:
- Small portions and I am adinendinerVIPDined on 2/16/2013Small portions and I am a petitie female. The scallop dish was very salty and the pasta with basil was overcooked but tasty. Beet salad was overly sweet for my taste and tiny amount of Gogonzola. Very nice service.
- Would go back...not blown awayOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2013The food was good and the service was okay. I would definitely look forward to going back again, but I had high expectations based on other reviews that weren't fully met. She had a ravioli dish that was fantastic. I would highly recommend that! I had a fettuccine dish that was just okay. We both had a glass of wine. I found their general price level to be reasonable and the wine list was ample. There is a very limited seating area..so get your reservations in advance!
- My new favorite restaurant!OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 2/14/2013The food was delicious, I just want to go bak and try almost everything in the menu, the menu has la good variety. Excellent service!Special Features:
- This was our first time--OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/14/2013This was our first time-- my wife and I had a lovely Valentines Day dinner. The food was terrifc and the staff was very attentive.Special Features:
- Excellent meal, reasonablyOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/12/2013Excellent meal, reasonably priced, and good, friendly servics.Special Features: