Vagabond Kitchen & Tap House
672 North Trenton Ave
Atlantic City, NJ 08401Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Vagabond Kitchen & Tap House
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.vagabondac.com/
- Phone: (609) 350-6721
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 5:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 1:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: John Kunicki
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Delivery, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We offer a wide variety of menu and off-menu items. It can be personally served as a sit down dinner, or buffet style.
- Entertainment: Tuesday: bar buster trivia "Quizzo" at 8:00pm
Wednesday Karaoke: 9pm -1am
Friday/Saturday: live music, including a variety of local artists and DJ Hype
A word from Vagabond Kitchen & Tap House
Vagabond Kitchen and Tap House - the best beer selection in all of Atlantic City!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Vagabond Kitchen & Tap House reviews from OpenTable diners
11 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelEnergetic
neighborhood gem (10)good for groups (8)great for outdoor dining (5)vibrant bar scene (5)fit for foodies (5)kid-friendly (5)hot spot (4)special occasion (3)late-night find (3)scenic view (2)great for lunch (2)Show More
- fun, lovrf itjoaniVIPDined on 9/6/2014Fun, lovrd it, good servive, good food. Avvommadating large crowdSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprisingly greatcmuzeeDined on 8/31/2014We had a family birthday there with nine people and it was fun and good was grat. Beer was terrific.Special Features:
- Fantastic Local EateryRDBNJDined on 8/29/2014Great food & service, impressive craft beer list that changes to keep it interesting. Looking forward to our next visitSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great gem in Atlantic City!!QinWildwoodDined on 8/12/2014Found this place because of Open Table. Food was great: we took the steamed clams, fried calamaries, Belgian fries, seafood pasta, pork roll burger, crab cake sliders! We were 5 adults and 5 kids. Super kuddos to our waiter Mark for advising us of the Happy Hour even though it was ending in 10 minutes. My spouse also appreciate the local beers!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great time!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/8/2014We went on a Friday night for dinner for my sisters bachelorette weekend and had an amazing night! The staff was wonderfully accommodating when we were running late, the food was amazing, drinks were awesome, and the staff was friendly and attentive. Everyone in our 12 person group enjoyed the food, drinks, and experiences. There was something for our vegetarians and picky eaters! I would definitely recommend and go back here!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 15 reviews are from the Vagabond Kitchen & Tap House reviews archive.
- Great FindRDBNJDined on 7/8/2014Working dinner which worked out fantastic. Food was fantastic and service was very good. We lingered to discuss work and never felt rushed or pressured to "move on". Beer selection was better than anticipated and all in our group loved the choices.Special Features:
- Great selection of beer and burgerscrlipkinVIPDined on 7/6/2014We were here about two years ago and were amazed at the changes in the place when we came this time. It was nice to find a good microbrewery in the area and the owners really did a great job on the decor. The menu looked great--lots of good selections, great selection of cold beers from breweries around the area. The only thing I had a problem with were the crabcakes I ordered--they were the junky, deep fried kind with a lot of filler--I was a bit disappointed, expecting something a bit higher quality. But everyone else at our table who ordered burgers and other sandwiches loved their food, and the fries were outstanding! I look forward to going back and trying their other selections.Special Features:
- Best Burger EverAlwaysonSundayVIPDined on 7/6/2014I had never met a burger that did not need ketchup, well, I did at Vagabond! Yum! Service was a little slow but they were quite busy and burger was worth the wait. Very friendly waitstaff. Definitely will return.Special Features:
- DisappointeddatenightDined on 6/13/2014Although I recently gave this restaurant a rave review, my experience this time was very disappointing. We waited 45 minutes for our food which was delivered by a "runner". We did not see our server from the time he took our order until we were trying to get our check. It was a late reservation on a Friday evening, so I will assume this is why they were so slow and inattentive although that is not an excuse. In the future, I will only dine here in the early evening. Late night becomes too much of a bar scene than restaurant.Special Features:
- GREAT PLACEapplesDined on 6/7/2014Great place at the Jersey Shore. Nice view of the Bay from the windows. Food is really good. Nice menu. Had their signature salad last year and ordered it again - liked it much better the first time around. My husband order the steak which came with a crab cake - the crab cake was too spicy - not really good.Special Features:
- FoodFan18VIPDined on 6/1/2014Food is good,with great presentation. Service is friendly and portions are large. We like it there because anyone can get whatever they want, from sandwiches and burgers to full entree platters. Loads of promotions for different nights of the week.Special Features:
- Enjoyable!datenightDined on 5/31/2014My husband and I tried Vagabond for the first time last Saturday. Our waiter was engaging, knowledgeable and pleasant. My husband had the "Three way" and I opted for the Panini special. We both had sides of the awesome fries. The food presentation was awesome! Very imaginative. The food was delicious as well. We were so stuffed from appetizers & dinner, we opted dessert to go. Even the dessert was packaged with style. It was a lovely evening. My only negative was our table. It was shoved in a corner but in a pathway for waiters and diners. Would have rather been seated at a better table with a view since we did have a reservation and it was not crowed at the time.Special Features:
- Fun time...almostSlipperySkitchVIPDined on 5/25/2014The food was amazing. Our waiter completely and utterly forgot about us...to start our appetiser came out 10 minutes after our entrees, we were not given salt, pepper or ketchup until the last quarter of our meal and my gf was only offered a second drink when we asked for the check. I'm not in any way, shape or form timid and even considering that, I couldn't get the attention of our server without severely violating social boundaries. I felt like Bruce Willis in 6th Sense. In short, our service experience was absolutely horrible. That being said, the food was great and the view was romantic. The only thing that will keep us from going back is how extremely bad the service was. It put a serious damper on things. It was that bad.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First TimeWondahDawgDined on 5/24/2014So we arrived 9 minutes late due to rain and limited parking and the unpleasant hostess tells us that they only hold reservations for 10 minutes! We did get seated in short order. From there everything was great. The food was very good and service excellent. Looking forward to going back again.Special Features:
- Love the fries!DemiDined on 5/10/2014We had a great meal and amazing fries. The table was very tight...we were 8 people and they put us in a tight corner along busy pathway...if I was going to go back I would ask for a table of 10 if we were 8 to try and a avoid such crowding...and there were open tables so not really following the logic. Otherwise a great experience (food & drinks!)Special Features:
- Great alternative to the boardwalkcbpressclubVIPDined on 5/4/2014In town for a conference and found this local gem on Open Table. Excellent craft beer selection. Everyone was happy with their food. Steamed clams were especially plump and tasty. Wait staff were all friendly and helpful. Ask for a table in the side room if you want to be able to converse while eating. Otherwise the music is pretty loud. Flat screens strategically placed showing a variety of sporting events. Parking lot was jammed on a Sunday night. Had to find street parking, but the walk was pleasant.Special Features:
- wish I found soonerOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/14/2014I found this restaurant thanks to open table had a great time the food was delicious we came early in the afternoon presentation was great and the staff is very attentive. my only complaint is that being an Open Table restaurant they did not accept the open table Diners ChequeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Interesting Food!FoodieDebVIPDined on 3/15/2014Food was very unusual - which is great for foodies! Place was packed. Very little tables so must make a reservation. Really enjoyed it.Special Features:
- One of my Favs. Won't disappoint.dabonemanDined on 3/11/2014One of my Favs. Won't disappoint. Always a good meal and experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulGreatVIPDined on 2/20/2014Happy that local establishments like this are taking onto opentable, it really helps a constant user like me, food was great, fast, and wonderful, keep up the great work, I hope this bad does tremendous business over the Summer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.