Vacca Grill & Lounge
416 W 203RD ST
New York, NY 10034Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Vacca Grill & Lounge
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://vaccanyc.com/
- Phone: 2125440070
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 2:00am
- Payment Options:
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Vacca Grill & Lounge
VACCA Grill & Lounge is an experience that stimulates every sense—the sight and sound of the art and music, the smell and taste of the food and drink, the touch of the textiles decorating the walls and tables.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Vacca Grill & Lounge reviews from OpenTable diners
3 reviews since June 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelEnergetic
special occasion (3)romantic (2)late-night find (2)hot spot (2)good for groups (2)vibrant bar scene (2)scenic view (1)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Nice staff****DiljoDined on 9/28/2014music was perfect for talking and the ambiance really modern and artistic. definitely recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Birthday!JAnnDined on 8/31/2014The service was amazing. The music was great and the location is perfect! The employees are great people and they truly make it special for your birthday. I enjoyed every minute of it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 6 reviews are from the Vacca Grill & Lounge reviews archive.
- Had a Birthday Brunch forOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/23/2014Had a Birthday Brunch for my 15 year old daughter here. First time I ever went; loved the ambiance, the music was great and not too loud (it was Sunday Brunch). Would definitely go back and highly recommend!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Waiter took order but we receivedMaddyDined on 3/2/2014Waiter took order but we received the wrong sides and we weren't offered the chance to correct the orderSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Definitely a spot to watchdgalvan11Dined on 2/16/2014Awesome place. I was super shocked that it would be so good. Great music, food, and a lot of sexy people.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent! !!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/26/2014After reading a few negative reviews I was a little hesitant about going to the restaurant. Yet, my family and I went for brunch in my sister's birthday and we LOVED it! The food was excellent, the ambience was great, the music was good not extremely loud therefore we were able to speak without screaming, but the staff was overall the added bonus my waiter Wimar asking with the rest of the staff was polite, funny, educated, very helpful, and friendly. This restaurant is a true hidden gem! I hope they keep it like that over the years. If you want a local unforgettable, experience this is the place to.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just Ok!JFrenchieDined on 1/12/2014This place seems like it's a great nightclub. Went here for the $24 unlimited mimosa brunch.First, the decor is awesome, but the blue lighting for a Sunday brunch threw me off. I couldn't even see my food and I like to see what I eat. The appetizer was good (chicken soup) and the entree (steak and eggs with malanga mash) was ok. I hardly had any eggs and the steak needed a sauce or something because it was very dry and tough to chew on. The malanga mash was good as well as the mimosa. I tried a little of the other plates my family ordered and they were also good. Nothing really stood out to me other than the decor. At the end you're really paying $30 and it was just ok. I liked that there wasn't a lot of people so it was noisy nor crowded.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Staff need to be more trained!KellyDined on 9/14/2013It looks like all the staff have different information about what to present to the customers. The host and the waitresses are supposed to be inform of the same rules.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.