Union Social Eatery
6986 Financial Drive, Unit 6
Mississauga, ON L5N8J4Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: CAN$30 and under
Union Social Eatery
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.unionsocial.ca/
- Phone: 9058141234x
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Saturday&Sunday 10:00am - 2:00pm
Lunch: Daily: 11:00 am - 4:00 pm;
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00 pm - 12:00 am, Friday - Saturday: 4:00 pm - 1:00 am, Sunday: 4:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Michael Rame
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Weekend Brunch
A word from Union Social Eatery
Union Social Eatery is premium casual dining and socializing venue. It is an upbeat urban environment with a comfortable suburban approachability. It offers a comfortable, relaxed ambiance, food that is made fresh daily and a focus on treating every guest as a neighbourhood regular.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Union Social Eatery - Best Restaurants in Mississauga ›
Union Social Eatery reviews from OpenTable diners
150 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelEnergetic
great for lunch (83)good for groups (72)neighborhood gem (72)hot spot (46)fit for foodies (43)vibrant bar scene (34)special occasion (27)great for brunch (22)late-night find (15)kid-friendly (15)romantic (6)notable wine list (6)scenic view (1)Show More
- Awesome!Miz2LizzieDined on 8/28/2014We always enjoy going to Union Social. The food and service is always awesome! Flexible with the menu!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeMiz2LizzieDined on 8/22/2014Great food! Great place! Great service and the food was really good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a great experienceCograconDined on 8/22/2014I've always had a good lunch experience at Union Social. Easiest to make reservations, as lunch is busy. Wait staff is courteous, and food is great. Love the fries. Great for team events.Special Features:
- ObiterdictaDined on 8/22/2014This place has a great atmosphere for a business lunch or a get together with friends. The food is unique and delicious. The place is packed by 12:30 so get there early.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thanks for making our Event special19THOLEVIPDined on 8/21/2014Since we tend to frequent this Venue for Biz Lunches; thought that we would try it out for a co-workers Birthday Party. The Staff stepped-up to the occasion and made the Birthday Girl fel even more special. BRAVO!Special Features:
- As always.........GREAT !19THOLEVIPDined on 8/20/2014"USE" wins the Award for Consistency. Fresh, Tasty Food, combined with spectacular Service; makes this neighbourhood gem A WINNER!Special Features:
- A WINNER !19THOLEVIPDined on 8/19/2014From the warm greeting by the Hostess (Behind the 'Butcher Block' Table) to the prompt seating at your Table; this neighbourhood Gem always delivers. With an emphasis on two words, "FRESH FOOD". Never disappointed at this Venue, as they continue to pride themselves on consistency.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food, but noisyGr8mealsDined on 8/18/2014The food was great, but we were there to have a good meal and catch up with friends and the level of noise during the rush made conversations difficult to hear. Would definitely return for the food, but would perhaps choose an off rush hour time to dine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious foodPlatypusDined on 8/15/2014Delicious, fresh food. Great combination of flavours. Appetizeres are great for sharing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very noisy!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014Restaurant was VERY noisy during lunch. The three of us had to YELL as we could not hear each other while being directly across from one another. Food was pretty average .Special Features:
- Never disappointed at this Venue!19THOLEVIPDined on 8/13/2014Another great Client Meeting held at "USE"; with great food and beverages. We even managed to taste some Rare Red Wine (Not available through your Government-Run Monopoly). The NEW Appetizer Menu is a big hit; as we continue to work our way down the list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently greatdouglasjDined on 8/6/2014I eat here on a regular basis for client lunches and the quality of food and speed of service are thought to beat. I would recommend the Swordfish, Chicken Fingers and pad ThaiSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yet another, fine dining experience19THOLEVIPDined on 8/5/2014Great Food combined with great service; makes it a "WINNER".Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice placeMaplejayDined on 8/4/2014The food was great along with the service. Restaurant was nice and clean including the restroom.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, not attentive serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/1/2014I felt that the food was fabulous and the restaurant was clean. Service was not the greatest. No water fill up during our meal, a bit sarcastic and condescending. We also was shocked when dessert was served and no napkins. I would go to the restaurant again but would request another server.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the foodmtslugger23Dined on 8/1/2014Great place to grab lunch for some fun, there is lots of action. Not recommended for business meetings due to the noise, but I love the food. The killer chicken special is always good, I wish the ground chicken burger with bacon and avocado would make it onto the regular menu!Special Features:
- Great for after work, Client Mtngs.19THOLEVIPDined on 7/31/2014Whilst we tend to favor this Venue with ALL of our Lunch Time business; now find it to be a great spot for after work Client Meetings. As always, the Fresh Food combined with the superb Staff (With their attention to detail) makes it a HIT!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- it's okayNahrdDined on 7/30/2014Who puts peas in chicken carbonara? Server took 30 minutes to take our drink order, which was ok since my company was good... but imagine if it was one of THOSE dates.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- "USE" for consistency - Food A1 !19THOLEVIPDined on 7/29/2014My Client had the Swordfish and I had the Salmon...........Both excellent. (Fresh not Frozen). The Chef is to be commended for the Daily Specials and for constantly mixing it up and for being so accommodating with the request to have the Salmon "Blackened".Special Features:
- The food was amazing!Wei24Dined on 7/27/2014I had the killer chicken sandwich which was amazing!!! My mom had the fish and chips and was also very happy with what she ordered. I'll definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- tripchicDined on 7/27/2014Always a good time. Love the atmosphere. Food is fresh and there are regular specials so lots of variety.Special Features:
- Great foodgreatfoodDined on 7/25/2014Food and ambiance were great ! I would definitely go back again and recommend this place to friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Service & the Food, awesome19THOLEVIPDined on 7/25/2014We were once again honored to have Jessica as our Waitress and with our Office Party Lunch; it worked out well.Special Features:
- Great dining experience, all around19THOLEVIPDined on 7/21/2014We tend to bring all our Clients to USE for Luncheon Meetings. They tend to love the Food and always comment about how great the service is.Special Features:
- love2eatlove2eatDined on 7/19/2014we ate dinner here for the third time in about 3 weeks. Something keeps drawing us back. Good food, good prices and good service.Special Features:
- funOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/18/2014Had my daughter's birthday dinner and the service was great and the food was very good would recommend to anyone and we will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/18/2014We went with our two kids, and we all fully enjoyed our meals. The service was great. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Service !19THOLEVIPDined on 7/18/2014Our Waitress Jessica, was excellent and made our visit very memorable. My Client liked the Venue and promises to be back. BRAVO!Special Features:
- Great place for gatheringCilantroHaterDined on 7/17/2014I visited on a Thursday night with a few friends. We had a great time. Good food, friendly staff, great atmosphere. The Parmesan Truffle Fries is our favorite. My only complaint was that cilantro was in both the Fish Taco and Tuna Sliders, it was not listed under the ingredients. It put a damper on my evening. Chase it with dessert, of course.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Service, Melissa. BRAVO!19THOLEVIPDined on 7/16/2014Good Food, and Service on this particular Viisit, made up for a prior bad experience. Thanks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A little glitch in the Service.19THOLEVIPDined on 7/15/2014Good Food. Service could have been better; the Staffer was having a Bad Day? No need to take it out on your Patrons. Paid more attention to Her 'Off Duty' Friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RedroverDined on 7/15/2014I have never been disappointed in my food at the Union Social Eatery. The service is excellent and it is always a great experience. The food is fresh not frozen!!Special Features:
- You must try this place!mrbean1967Dined on 7/12/2014USE exceeded my expectations! I've heard a lot about this place and read rave reviews, and I came away very satisfied. I had ordered one of their signature burgers, and it was delicious, moist, and cooked perfectly. For starters. we had the Korean short rib tacos which were terrific. and the candy house salad with chicken was also great. I'd definitely dine hear again. Our server, Jessica, was efficient, friendly and very attentive.Special Features:
- Would recommend.ILoveYouPenneDined on 7/12/2014Went on around 7pm on a Saturday. It was more family-friendly than I expected. I had the Ahi Tuna Sliders (smaller and less than expected, but very good nonetheless) and Dragon Roll while my fiancée had the original burger. Quite surprised at the variety of food options despite having a small menu. Music was louder than I cared for but overall I would eat here again and recommend it as a great alternative to the usual franchises in Mississauga.Special Features:
- HungryDined on 7/9/2014UFO burger was great as usual. The fries were a little overdone but still tasty.Special Features:
- love2eatlove2eatDined on 7/5/2014nice evening there with good food and great service. Have been there twice in one weekSpecial Features:
- Welcoming and great FoodIzzy38Dined on 7/5/2014Enjoyed ourselves and our guest did also. One knife taken away after appetizers and waiter did not replace. Other than that a great fun place with good food.Special Features:
- Love it!Miz2LizzieDined on 7/5/2014We brought friends which was their first time . They loved it! We are going back this week as their treat!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always perfect!Miz2LizzieDined on 7/4/2014Always perfect or will make it perfect! Love it all and continue to try new things! Staff very friendly and great service!Special Features:
- Food Tastepicky2dineDined on 6/27/2014I've been to the uptown location on Yonge and St Clair twice. The signature salad (Candy House Salad), the dressing didn't taste close enough to maple pommery vinaigrette. the calamari was bland and the breading was not crunchy. Other wise, I think I'd prefer to go back to the Yonge and St. Clair location. There is consistency of flavor and taste.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.