Union Social Eatery
6986 Financial Drive, Unit 6
Mississauga, ON L5N8J4Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: CAN$30 and under
Union Social Eatery
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.unionsocial.ca/
- Phone: 9058141234x
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Saturday&Sunday 10:00am - 2:00pm
Lunch: Daily: 11:00 am - 4:00 pm;
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00 pm - 12:00 am, Friday - Saturday: 4:00 pm - 1:00 am, Sunday: 4:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Michael Rame
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Weekend Brunch
A word from Union Social Eatery
Union Social Eatery is premium casual dining and socializing venue. It is an upbeat urban environment with a comfortable suburban approachability. It offers a comfortable, relaxed ambiance, food that is made fresh daily and a focus on treating every guest as a neighbourhood regular.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Union Social Eatery - Best Restaurants in Mississauga ›
Union Social Eatery reviews from OpenTable diners
144 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelEnergetic
neighborhood gem (76)good for groups (74)great for lunch (64)hot spot (46)fit for foodies (46)vibrant bar scene (32)special occasion (26)late-night find (23)kid-friendly (18)great for brunch (16)notable wine list (8)romantic (6)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/19/2014The dining experience continues to be very consistent. Good variety, delicious food and moderately priced. Staff are always welcoming and appropriately attentive. Excellent for repeat business.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hot foot needs to be hotOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 10/17/2014We tried Union in Mississauga when it first opened and given it had a few newness kinks, recalled that we should give it another try. We did so this mind-sept weekend and were underwhelmed. Service was alright, lacking a bit of sincerity and more "this is how I'm trained" approach. Tuna slider appetizers were good and burger OK. Foes were cold and over-salted. Fish & chips were bad. Chips cold fish over-battered, undercooked and again cold. Guess it wasn't opening jitters....
- Excellent, as usual !19THOLEVIPDined on 10/17/2014We stopped in to "USE" to fuel up, prior to attending our "2014 Fall Classic Golf Tourney" for United Way. We were on a tight schedule and TINA performmed superbly to get us out in a rush.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Lunch SpotOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014Food is excellent - and the menu choices make it almost impossible to choose! I had the new Vindaloo and it was very tasty. The Quesdillas, chicken strips and pad thai are also excellent.Special Features:
- Fresh Food, Friendly atmosphere !19THOLEVIPDined on 10/15/2014Great spot for Client Meetings. The Staff know how to make the Guests feel welcome. Service, Rules at "USE".Special Features:
- Portions have shrunk!PaulVIPDined on 10/10/2014We have been coming to this place regularly over the past few years since our friends recommended it to us. We love the food, and the service is almost always friendly and prompt. We noticed the other night that our meals were served in smaller sized plates and bowls. My wife's pad thai bowl looked to be about 25% smaller than previous, and my side salad to my burger was also in a much smaller bowl. I know food and labour are a restaurant's two biggest expenses and I guess shrinking the portions rather than raising prices, may be an easier way not to upset your customers. r This place is still the best casual chic restaurant in the GTASpecial Features:
- Service was an Issue!JpsmomDined on 10/9/2014Food was Ok. Not saying I wouldn't go back but it definately would not be my first choice due to the service I received. My steak sandwich was a little on the dry side (overcooked) so I asked for a side of some type of au jus or sauce for it. Waitresses first reply was it would be an extra $3 - wow - you overcook my food and instead of sending it back I ask for a sauce and then tell me it will cost me to fix your cooks mistake - I didn't think this was very good customer service. This was a turn off for me and the co-worker I met there.Special Features:
- GREAT, on so many levels !19THOLEVIPDined on 10/7/2014Fresh Food and Great service.........Second to none !Special Features:
- Good lunchNikiDined on 10/6/2014good food, great servers, clean and inviting environmentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great visitMiz2LizzieDined on 10/6/2014Love the food and great service! We enjoy the vibe and food choicesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great hang out placelatemoonDined on 10/4/2014Went with friends and a 2 years old. Great food great service. A great place to hang out with friends!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great neighbourhood gem!etheleatsDined on 10/3/2014Always a great place for food and a night out with friends. Fourth time here and never disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great as alwayssaturdayfoodieDined on 10/3/2014Been here several times and everything was great as expected. Food was great, service was friendly, and it was at the perfect energy level for a Friday night. We will be back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great News, "USE" is still # 1.19THOLEVIPDined on 10/3/2014My two Clients (From Melbourne, AUS and Joburg, SA) botn commented on how fresh the food was and the superb service received.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Once again, A-119THOLEVIPDined on 10/2/2014Tick ALL The Boxes...... Great Food Great Service Great Ambiance Friendly Staff and Management "Where Customer is # 1"Special Features:
- Once again, met ALL of our needs.19THOLEVIPDined on 10/1/2014Brought two new Clients to "USE" and they absolutely enjoyed the whole experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/26/2014It was our first time there and we had reservations. We were there 5 minutes early and still had to wait 15 minutes. I really wasn't happy about that, I mean why book online to stand up and wait and be told "Just 2 more minutes guys" a few times. Once sat down we had the pleasure of having Jeanette (Not sure off spelling) and she was AMAZING. Amazing to the point I had a Manager come over and talk to us as I had to tell him about our experience. Had Jeanette not been outstanding I would have never came back. I thought she was great . . . beyond great. As customers we don't think twice to complain because we always have time to complain but we rarely find the time to say how well someone has done, and we need to do more of that.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another memorable dining experience19THOLEVIPDined on 9/25/2014Great Food ! Great Ambiance ! Great Service ! Always a pleasure.Special Features:
- Delicious food, incredible burgers!PurdyDined on 9/25/2014We've been to Union Social Eatery several times to celebrate family birthdays. Menu selection is perfect, a little something for everyone's taste, reasonably priced. The burgers are always a favourite, cooked to perfection, flavourful and juicy. The fries are awesome as well. The atmosphere and decor is fun and modern. Our only issue is the noise level, with the acoustics of the restaurant it can get loud at times as everyone seems to be chattering over the music and can make it hard to hear someone speaking across the table. Overall we really enjoy dining here and will be back. Staff is friendly and service is good. I love the online reservation booking option on the website, very convenient and it's nice to get email reminders.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Venue for a Biz Meeting.19THOLEVIPDined on 9/24/2014We had a large group and it was busy. Both, Wait Staff and Kitchen, stepped up. ALL meals arrived together and there were no issues. BRAVO !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Snooty fron of house staffRyleigh98Dined on 9/23/2014Music way too loud for a lunch crowd of primarily business people. Service was slow. At least 3 other tables that were seated after us recieved their food before us. We ordered tacos and veggie burger and quesidias (they were soggy)
- "USE" continues to deliver !19THOLEVIPDined on 9/22/2014Once again, The Bar turned out to be a very viable option. Our Hostess (Jenn) took care of us and was kind enough to recommend some of the newer items on the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always a delightRosieDined on 9/20/2014never disappointed whether trying something new or relying on the comfort of old menu faves. Service is always terrific.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to dine14justineDined on 9/17/2014I've been to Union Social Eatery a couple of times. The first time was when it was quite new and so it was a different environment to when I went this past week (September 2014) with my brother and father for my dad's birthday. The atmosphere is similar to that of a lounge/bar and due to the location of it, it seemed to be a variety of people - coworkers enjoying a drink after work, couples on dates, friends out for a nice dinner, and families. The bar area and dining area are all in the same room and no true wall division but divided by seating arrangement. We went on a Wednesday night and it was very noisy. The menu has a variety of different things - nothing really exceptional, but it was all enjoyable to eat nonetheless.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great lunch spotappehtiteDined on 9/15/2014Union Social is a fantastic place for lunch with colleagues, the food is fantastic and the service is super quick.Special Features:
- HungryDined on 9/15/2014Great burger every time. Fish and chips were excellent as well. Far to noisy to hold any sort of conversation though.Special Features:
- MississaugaHensDined on 9/11/2014We will be back to try and eat our way through the wprnture menu!Special Features:
- Busy placeJimmyDined on 9/7/2014Sort of out of the way but busy so food must please their customersSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great find!GeorgieDined on 9/7/2014We went for lunch to celebrate my son's birthday.....we loved all of our meals!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great energy.Jayme65Dined on 9/6/2014Great food, fun for families with teens. Try the cookie dessert.Special Features:
- Great ServiceMikeDined on 9/5/2014I came here with my siblings for a birthday with a home made cake. The waitress was amazing, secretly asking who was the birthday girl and brought out the cake in complete surprise. The food, the ambiance and the service was great.Special Features:
- Sat @ Tae Bar; service by jenn A+19THOLEVIPDined on 9/4/2014Switching from a regular table to the Bar, was supposed to give us a whole new perspective of "USE", but it didn't. We got superb service from Jenn and matched with the excellent assortment of Appetizers and fine Cab Sauv.....Priceless!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A good place for lunch.LunchDined on 9/3/2014Service and food were par excellence. It was a bit too noisy for easy conversation.Special Features:
- Great lunchauroraVIPDined on 9/2/2014As always Union Social is a hit. Love this restaurant.Special Features:
- TableDowntownerDined on 9/1/2014Nice gathering place. A minor issue, the table was a little bit sticky.Special Features:
- Service and the food are awesomedinefor2or4Dined on 8/30/2014Another great experience at this restaurant. Went in with my family before heading out for the night and as usual, the food and the service were awesome. Fast friendly and very tasty. Thanks very much.Special Features:
- Consistently, GOOD !19THOLEVIPDined on 8/29/2014It was "PRAISE WEEK" at our Office and the lucky ones were asked to pick any neighbourhood Venue to celebrate at. Hand's Down, "USE" was the # 1 choice. BRAVO!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch Friday Aug28OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/29/2014Lunch with a friend, superb service and food. What more so you need.Special Features:
- Awesome!Miz2LizzieDined on 8/28/2014We always enjoy going to Union Social. The food and service is always awesome! Flexible with the menu!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LOVE THIS PLACEsandrac148Dined on 8/27/2014This is our favorite restaurant. The food is always fantastic, with a wide range of options, and the service is always quick and friendly. Prices are very reasonable. My favorite menu item is the Chicken carbonara fettuccine, which I add mushrooms to and hold the peas. SO yummy! We also love the BLT flatbread, the candy house salad is great, and I especially love the specials, which are always delicious!Special Features: