Union Social Eatery
6986 Financial Drive, Unit 6
Mississauga, ON L5N8J4Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: CAN$30 and under
Union Social Eatery
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.unionsocial.ca/
- Phone: 9058141234x
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Saturday&Sunday 10:00am - 2:00pm
Lunch: Daily: 11:00 am - 4:00 pm;
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00 pm - 12:00 am, Friday - Saturday: 4:00 pm - 1:00 am, Sunday: 4:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Michael Rame
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Weekend Brunch
A word from Union Social Eatery
Union Social Eatery is premium casual dining and socializing venue. It is an upbeat urban environment with a comfortable suburban approachability. It offers a comfortable, relaxed ambiance, food that is made fresh daily and a focus on treating every guest as a neighbourhood regular.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Union Social Eatery - Best Restaurants in Mississauga ›
Union Social Eatery reviews from OpenTable diners
144 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelEnergetic
neighborhood gem (75)great for lunch (74)good for groups (73)fit for foodies (45)hot spot (41)vibrant bar scene (32)special occasion (27)great for brunch (23)kid-friendly (19)late-night find (16)notable wine list (6)romantic (4)Show More
- always a delightRosieDined on 9/20/2014never disappointed whether trying something new or relying on the comfort of old menu faves. Service is always terrific.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to dineOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/17/2014I've been to Union Social Eatery a couple of times. The first time was when it was quite new and so it was a different environment to when I went this past week (September 2014) with my brother and father for my dad's birthday. The atmosphere is similar to that of a lounge/bar and due to the location of it, it seemed to be a variety of people - coworkers enjoying a drink after work, couples on dates, friends out for a nice dinner, and families. The bar area and dining area are all in the same room and no true wall division but divided by seating arrangement. We went on a Wednesday night and it was very noisy. The menu has a variety of different things - nothing really exceptional, but it was all enjoyable to eat nonetheless.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great lunch spotappehtiteDined on 9/15/2014Union Social is a fantastic place for lunch with colleagues, the food is fantastic and the service is super quick.Special Features:
- HungryDined on 9/15/2014Great burger every time. Fish and chips were excellent as well. Far to noisy to hold any sort of conversation though.Special Features:
- MississaugaHensDined on 9/11/2014We will be back to try and eat our way through the wprnture menu!Special Features:
- Busy placeJimmyDined on 9/7/2014Sort of out of the way but busy so food must please their customersSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great find!GeorgieDined on 9/7/2014We went for lunch to celebrate my son's birthday.....we loved all of our meals!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great energy.Jayme65Dined on 9/6/2014Great food, fun for families with teens. Try the cookie dessert.Special Features:
- Great ServiceMikeDined on 9/5/2014I came here with my siblings for a birthday with a home made cake. The waitress was amazing, secretly asking who was the birthday girl and brought out the cake in complete surprise. The food, the ambiance and the service was great.Special Features:
- Sat @ Tae Bar; service by jenn A+19THOLEVIPDined on 9/4/2014Switching from a regular table to the Bar, was supposed to give us a whole new perspective of "USE", but it didn't. We got superb service from Jenn and matched with the excellent assortment of Appetizers and fine Cab Sauv.....Priceless!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A good place for lunch.LunchDined on 9/3/2014Service and food were par excellence. It was a bit too noisy for easy conversation.Special Features:
- Great lunchauroraVIPDined on 9/2/2014As always Union Social is a hit. Love this restaurant.Special Features:
- TableDowntownerDined on 9/1/2014Nice gathering place. A minor issue, the table was a little bit sticky.Special Features:
- Service and the food are awesomedinefor2or4Dined on 8/30/2014Another great experience at this restaurant. Went in with my family before heading out for the night and as usual, the food and the service were awesome. Fast friendly and very tasty. Thanks very much.Special Features:
- Consistently, GOOD !19THOLEVIPDined on 8/29/2014It was "PRAISE WEEK" at our Office and the lucky ones were asked to pick any neighbourhood Venue to celebrate at. Hand's Down, "USE" was the # 1 choice. BRAVO!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch Friday Aug28OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/29/2014Lunch with a friend, superb service and food. What more so you need.Special Features:
- Awesome!Miz2LizzieDined on 8/28/2014We always enjoy going to Union Social. The food and service is always awesome! Flexible with the menu!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LOVE THIS PLACEsandrac148Dined on 8/27/2014This is our favorite restaurant. The food is always fantastic, with a wide range of options, and the service is always quick and friendly. Prices are very reasonable. My favorite menu item is the Chicken carbonara fettuccine, which I add mushrooms to and hold the peas. SO yummy! We also love the BLT flatbread, the candy house salad is great, and I especially love the specials, which are always delicious!Special Features:
- AwesomeMiz2LizzieDined on 8/22/2014Great food! Great place! Great service and the food was really good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a great experienceCograconDined on 8/22/2014I've always had a good lunch experience at Union Social. Easiest to make reservations, as lunch is busy. Wait staff is courteous, and food is great. Love the fries. Great for team events.Special Features:
- ObiterdictaDined on 8/22/2014This place has a great atmosphere for a business lunch or a get together with friends. The food is unique and delicious. The place is packed by 12:30 so get there early.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thanks for making our Event special19THOLEVIPDined on 8/21/2014Since we tend to frequent this Venue for Biz Lunches; thought that we would try it out for a co-workers Birthday Party. The Staff stepped-up to the occasion and made the Birthday Girl fel even more special. BRAVO!Special Features:
- As always.........GREAT !19THOLEVIPDined on 8/20/2014"USE" wins the Award for Consistency. Fresh, Tasty Food, combined with spectacular Service; makes this neighbourhood gem A WINNER!Special Features:
- A WINNER !19THOLEVIPDined on 8/19/2014From the warm greeting by the Hostess (Behind the 'Butcher Block' Table) to the prompt seating at your Table; this neighbourhood Gem always delivers. With an emphasis on two words, "FRESH FOOD". Never disappointed at this Venue, as they continue to pride themselves on consistency.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food, but noisyGr8mealsDined on 8/18/2014The food was great, but we were there to have a good meal and catch up with friends and the level of noise during the rush made conversations difficult to hear. Would definitely return for the food, but would perhaps choose an off rush hour time to dine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious foodPlatypusDined on 8/15/2014Delicious, fresh food. Great combination of flavours. Appetizeres are great for sharing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very noisy!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014Restaurant was VERY noisy during lunch. The three of us had to YELL as we could not hear each other while being directly across from one another. Food was pretty average .Special Features:
- Never disappointed at this Venue!19THOLEVIPDined on 8/13/2014Another great Client Meeting held at "USE"; with great food and beverages. We even managed to taste some Rare Red Wine (Not available through your Government-Run Monopoly). The NEW Appetizer Menu is a big hit; as we continue to work our way down the list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently greatdouglasjDined on 8/6/2014I eat here on a regular basis for client lunches and the quality of food and speed of service are thought to beat. I would recommend the Swordfish, Chicken Fingers and pad ThaiSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yet another, fine dining experience19THOLEVIPDined on 8/5/2014Great Food combined with great service; makes it a "WINNER".Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice placeMaplejayDined on 8/4/2014The food was great along with the service. Restaurant was nice and clean including the restroom.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, not attentive serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/1/2014I felt that the food was fabulous and the restaurant was clean. Service was not the greatest. No water fill up during our meal, a bit sarcastic and condescending. We also was shocked when dessert was served and no napkins. I would go to the restaurant again but would request another server.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the foodmtslugger23Dined on 8/1/2014Great place to grab lunch for some fun, there is lots of action. Not recommended for business meetings due to the noise, but I love the food. The killer chicken special is always good, I wish the ground chicken burger with bacon and avocado would make it onto the regular menu!Special Features:
- Great for after work, Client Mtngs.19THOLEVIPDined on 7/31/2014Whilst we tend to favor this Venue with ALL of our Lunch Time business; now find it to be a great spot for after work Client Meetings. As always, the Fresh Food combined with the superb Staff (With their attention to detail) makes it a HIT!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- it's okayNahrdDined on 7/30/2014Who puts peas in chicken carbonara? Server took 30 minutes to take our drink order, which was ok since my company was good... but imagine if it was one of THOSE dates.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- "USE" for consistency - Food A1 !19THOLEVIPDined on 7/29/2014My Client had the Swordfish and I had the Salmon...........Both excellent. (Fresh not Frozen). The Chef is to be commended for the Daily Specials and for constantly mixing it up and for being so accommodating with the request to have the Salmon "Blackened".Special Features:
- The food was amazing!Wei24Dined on 7/27/2014I had the killer chicken sandwich which was amazing!!! My mom had the fish and chips and was also very happy with what she ordered. I'll definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- tripchicDined on 7/27/2014Always a good time. Love the atmosphere. Food is fresh and there are regular specials so lots of variety.Special Features:
- Great foodgreatfoodDined on 7/25/2014Food and ambiance were great ! I would definitely go back again and recommend this place to friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Service & the Food, awesome19THOLEVIPDined on 7/25/2014We were once again honored to have Jessica as our Waitress and with our Office Party Lunch; it worked out well.Special Features: