Union Kitchen & Drinks
70 North East Avenue
Fayetteville, AR 72701Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Union Kitchen & Drinks
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.unionfayetteville.com/
- Phone: 4794421515
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 6:30am - 9:00am;
Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 2:00pm;
Saturday - Sunday: 6:30am - 2:00pm;
Daily: 4:30pm -10:00pm
- Payment Options:
- Cuisine: American, Pizzeria
- Executive Chef: Nick Gibbs
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: The dining room in The Union has an area closed off by curtains that seats 12-18 comfortably. Please call the restaurant to book your private event.
- Private Party Contact: Nick Davidson 4794421515
A word from Union Kitchen & Drinks
UNION KITCHEN+DRINKS serves regional American cuisine with bold flavors and the freshest ingredients. Occupying nearly the entire first floor of The Chancellor Hotel, UNION offers guests a unique eating and drinking experience in a contemporary, yet casual setting. UNION K+D offers something for everyone… Coffee bar and breakfast every morning… THE local lunch and weekend brunch spot… A lively after work gathering place… Fun and casual dinner time dining… All in the heart of historic downtown Fayetteville.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Union Kitchen & Drinks reviews from OpenTable diners
- Good menu, modern spacefoxfire1Dined on 8/17/2013We enjoyed this restaurant, but were there early on a Saturday evening (7pm) before students were back at school, so it was quiet. We appreciated the menu, with multiple options for vegetarians as well as meat eaters. The food was well presented and tasty. The service was professional in nature but I think our server was new, as she was not familiar with some of the ingredients in the dishes we inquired about. The space is very modern and elegant, lending a special occasion vibe to the experience.Special Features:
- Great new resturantRichardDined on 8/17/2013This was a special occasion for my wife and I. I was suprised at the quality of the food and how friendly and knowledgable the staff was. Again, the food was outstanding (try the deviled eggs starter). Highly recommended!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The menu had changed and allDanimalDined on 7/10/2013The menu had changed and all that was offered at dinnertime were lunch items. The dinner entrees such as salmon, steaks, seafood, etc. were no longer offered. We left the restaurant and went to another one nearby that was recommended by our assigned waiter. No wonder there were only three people at one table in the dining room at 7:00 on a Saturday night. It was supposed to be a birthday dinner celebration for my wife, and it was a bust.
- NiceCozyDined on 7/4/2013I came here for a date, and it was very nice... The waiter was very attentive, the food was very good. I recommend it as a higher level alternative to eating at a bar/restaurant and drinking wine, etc.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing, fun, yummy Union KitchenAwesomeUnionKitchenDined on 6/29/2013Ate dinner and breakfast at the Union Kitchen, and it was fabulous! Our Farmer's Market omelette were the best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely spot in an unexpected placeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/17/2013Don't ordinarily think of a hotel restaurant for destination dining, but Union Kitchen and Drinks disproves that rule. It's wonderful, with amazing food, a brilliantly stocked bar, and highly attentive service. This was our third time, and each time we've been coddled and have left impressed. If you haven't tried it, you're missing something special. After the demise of one or two favorite restaurants, this is now THE place we head to for a truly lovely evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing!!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/15/2013Upon arrival we waited 5 minutes at the hostess desk before anyone noticed we were there. Only 2 tables occupied at that time in the restaurant. Our waiter seem very rushed, as if he were so busy, overwhelmed. Still only 2 table with patron, they are tables of 6. Took forever to get our drink probably 15 minutes. I ordered Sockeye Salmon, which I love, but it was overcooked and the citrus fennel salad that came with it had no flavor. My daughter order the tortellini and it was great and we also had butternut squash fritters for an appetizer that was delicious. Our water was never refilled and we did not get asked if we wanted drink refills until our meal was complete and then they were forgotten and it took another 15min for them. Sad!!
- Great breakfast! EverythingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/3/2013Great breakfast! Everything tasted great. Only complaint is food didn't come out hot. But service was fast and it's a nice placeSpecial Features:
- New waiter who didn't knowOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 3/1/2013New waiter who didn't know the menu and struggled To open wine. Squash appetizer was bad. Filet was good and Dessert was good. Limited wine list. Looks like a NYC Restaurant, eats like xnaSpecial Features:
- Great for Brunch!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/17/2013While our service was a little slow due to the fact that we got a server trainee, overall that was just a blip in the experience. The food was delicious and prompt, the drinks were good and the price was commuserate with the ambiance and menu. This may become my new favorite brunch spot!Special Features:
- A new darling in Fayetteville!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2013It's easy to miss how great Union Kitchen is. Just the restaurant in a downtown hotel, right? WRONG! This is destination dining at its best. A creative menu offers several old favorites as well as many unusual delights, and selections are fresh and beautifully prepared. Excellent service, too. The wine list is surprisingly good, with many offered by the glass. The nearby bar sends exquisite cocktails and rare after-dinner drinks right to your table. And the creme brulee is out of this world. Best of all, you can book a table for a 10 p.m.dinner if necessary -- something tough to do in this city. Think of this as a neighborhood gem, right in the heart of historic Fayetteville. Union Kitchen is now our go-to place!!!Special Features:
- A New Favorite, Bring $$$OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013Great food and drink in a great location. Our only complaint would be that we requested a table away from server traffic well in advance via the OpenTable dialogue box in the reservations page, but were seated directly next to the service island in the back of the restaurant. There were 4-5 preferable tables open when we arrived.Special Features:
- This is in the new chancellorPerkamontyVIPDined on 11/23/2012This is in the new chancellor hotel. The ambiance was nice and the food was so good. The bar was crowded (it was a game day weekend). We would recommend thus restaurant and we will definitely return.Special Features:
- LSU gameOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/22/2012Unfortunately our dinner was Thanksgiving night when hardly anything else was open. It was super busy. Took much longer to get waited on and get food. BUT our waitress brought us a free appetizer. Then, manager took care of the entire meal which was totally unexpected. Really nice -- especially being that it was Thanksgiving night. Our waitress was good and attentive--but she just had too many to take care of. My friend loved the pecan pie.Special Features:
- Dinner was very good and theyOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 11/3/2012Dinner was very good and they have a Great cocktail menu!