UNI SUSHI BISTRO
1752 W North Ave
Chicago, IL 60622Neighborhood:
Bucktown / Wicker Park
SushiPrice: $30 and under
UNI SUSHI BISTRO
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://unisushichicago.com/
- Phone: 7732769899
- Hours of Operation:
Friday - Sunday: 11:30am - 4:00pm
Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Japanese, Asian
- Executive Chef: Bic L & Choong J
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: BYO Liquor, Delivery, Personal wines welcome, Takeout
A word from UNI SUSHI BISTRO
Much more than a sushi bar, UNISUSHI offers a wide selection of authentic Japanese appetizers and entrées, catering to the true Japanese gourmet while adding a twist of Asian flair by using the freshest ingredients from lemongrass to chilli.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
UNI SUSHI BISTRO reviews from OpenTable diners
8 reviews since June 28, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (7)good for groups (3)romantic (2)hot spot (2)fit for foodies (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- #loveditOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/10/2014Great all around - excellent food, wonderful staff! Will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fresh Fish in wicker parkLoveSushiDined on 9/27/2014Good food fast service.Come here ! Do it right now !!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Confusingly Slow ServiceTable42Dined on 8/22/2014We sat waiting at a table with our byob wine for over an hour to receive only our miso soup order. There were only 2-3 other small tables at the time and were told there was a computer glitch slowing down our food order. Food was good by the time it came but there are so many other 3 star sushi places in Chicago that offer more good quality food quicker.Special Features:
- Good meal and modestMansdiningVIPDined on 7/26/2014Uni Sushi is located in the quieter part of Bucktown away from the commercial heavy Damen and Milwaukee stretches. The service is good and as unassuming as its simple storefront location between Wood and Hermitage on North Av. Last dined with a party of 4 and we had an excellent time and were not rushed to leave. The staff allowed us to linger and savor our byob sake and wines all while enjoying our well prepared and tasty food selections. Give Uni a try. Bet you enjoy.Special Features:
- Good sushi with a good selectionChicagoDinerVIPDined on 7/21/2014Enjoy eating Sushi here they also have a Robata grill.Special Features:
- The following 1 reviews are from the UNI SUSHI BISTRO reviews archive.
- Tasteless and slowJameyMVIPDined on 5/21/2014Food was bad...I mean, the fish was fresh but it was all so tasteless. The cold tofu salad was horrible; no chickpeas, micro greens or avocado. They gave me 3 tasteless chunks of tofu on some iceberg and just a splash of dressing. I did not enjoy the Sox maki. At all. Just didn't "get" it. Then we ordered the soft shell crab maki which I didn't even try but my friend said it was just "eh". And the service was soooooooo sloooooow. Sorry. Won't be back.