1200 E. Hampden Avenue
Englewood, CO 80113Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://undicidenver.com/
- Phone: 3037612828
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 9:30pm
Saturday: 4:30pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Private Room, Takeout, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Join us at Undici Ristorante for your next private party or special event. We can comfortably accommodate 120 people and we will gladly work with any budget to make sure your guests have a wonderful, memorable experience. Whether it's a business meeting, a surprise birthday party, a bridle shower or a rehearsal dinner, Undici will provide exceptional personal service, world-class cuisine and a festive, charming atmosphere. With unrivaled attention to details and Denver's finest Italian cuisine, Undici guarantees that your next event will be your best event. No matter what your celebrating, celebrate with Undici.
- Private Party Contact: Dina 3037612828
- Entertainment: LIVE PIANO BAR We are pleased to present our live piano bar on Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
A word from Undici Ristorante
The very best made-to-order Italian food with customer service to match! Bring your friends, family & co-workers to enjoy a great meal & reconnect. Full bar-Banquet room-Extensive wine selection-Happy Hour 3-6Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Undici Ristorante - Best Restaurants in Englewood ›
Undici Ristorante reviews from OpenTable diners
57 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (44)special occasion (25)fit for foodies (23)romantic (20)notable wine list (16)good for groups (8)hot spot (4)vibrant bar scene (3)kid-friendly (3)late-night find (2)great for brunch (2)great for lunch (2)scenic view (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Date nightBrumblesDined on 10/14/2014Amazing staff. Are at the resturant after touring Sweedish Hospital in preparation for having our first child. Staff were attentive, food was amazing and would definitely go back. One of our new favorites!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/3/2014have not been to the restaurant in a year and could not believe the changes. all over impression excellent will be back soonSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/23/2014I feel that the food was too expensive for the quality. There are other Italian restaurants in the area that have tastier food for cheaper. The ambiance was nice, and our server was friendly and attentive!
- AwsomeWonderfulDined on 9/23/2014From the moment you enter this restaurant everyone's working objective is to serve you and for you to have a great experience. Our Waiter was wonderful. The food was great.Special Features:
- Friendly and Good FoodMilehighguyDined on 9/19/2014The owners/managers were very friendly as was the entire staff. It was a little loud, but OK. Food was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great wine/ambiancebdhallDined on 9/19/2014Gorgeous and romantic decor and lighting. Extensive Italian wine list. We ordered glasses from two different reds and they were both great. Ordered the gnocchi and eggplant parm, both were good. The service was very disorganized from the moment we walked in. They sat 3 tables of couples at the same time next to each other. The wait staff brought us water promptly, but didn't return for a long time. The first couple got their food before the second couple and we placed our drink orders. The second couple had to ask for bread after ordering because it wasn't brought to them. Our waiter visited us more after he thought we were done eating than any other time. Despite there being no wait and not "lingering" long, we felt very rushed to leave.Special Features:
- great placetxskibumDined on 9/17/2014Great restaurant with a nice setting. Food was a little bland for the main course. The salmon appetizer was fantastic.
- Nice little gem near SwedishFoodCriticVIPDined on 9/13/2014Very broad menu - lots of good stuff; well executed and well presented. Hospitality is great as well.I would recommend this to a friend.
- gnmozziDined on 9/9/2014We wanted to go to someplace new and quiet for our 25th wedding anniversary and we had a marvelous time. The waiter was attentive yet he didn't ever make us feel rushed. The food and wine were very good, we will be back and bring some friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Twice in 3 weeksOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/5/2014We were at Undici for the 5280 menu. Enjoyed the set menu so much, had to return to try the regular menu. We were not disappointed! Everyone in our party of 4 loved the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mediocre foodOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 9/5/2014The service was excellent but the food was bland and the presentation was poor. Proscuitto appetizer was simply stale prosciutto with big chunks of cantaloupe. Gnocchi with veal had no flavor and unfortunately the presentation reminded one of an upset stomach. Cannoli for dessert was best part of meal. Plenty of good Italian restaurants nearby, so won 't bother to go to Undici again.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/30/2014Finally tried this local Englewood restaurant and was happy we did. The service was great. The food is delicious. Also locally owned which is a plus for us. We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Undicisfood4lifeDined on 8/29/2014This was a perfect dining experience. The food was fresh a nd local.It was delicious a nd a feast for the eyes. The staff was attentive a nd the courses were paced perfectly. I will return again a nd again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Neighborhood SurpriseTeweyDined on 8/29/2014This was our first time at Undici. It was very good, although a bit pricey for the portions. The wait staff was attentive, and didn't mind that our foursome lingered way past the second hour to continue socializing!Special Features:
- Very Pleased!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/28/2014Lived near this place for nearly four years and just now trying it. Big mistake! This place has amazing food and the prices are not bad at all (especially for the quality of the dish). Undici became a favorite very quickly. They have gluten free pasta, too, for any who care.Special Features:
- Great place for true Italian diningbahamamamaDined on 8/22/2014I am so happy we found this place. Undici is a great place for dinner. The atmosphere is quite, romantic and fun. The bar side has great couches to lounge/eat. The restaurant has booths/tables/outdoor dinning. The menu has great variety and the nightly specials are exquisite. I also tried the Nutty Italian drink and it was fantastic and my husband had the Colorado Mule which he enjoyed! I would highly recommend this place- a little pricey for families but its more of an adult place.Special Features:
- Always greatOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/8/2014The food is consistently good! Delicious specials.Special Features:
- Great neighborhood restaurantBobbyeVIPDined on 8/1/2014It is a pleasure to find a restaurant that us independently owned, warm friendly withe great food and service. Truly enjoyable and relaxing. A place to return to.Special Features:
- Top ShelfHungryPlaygoerVIPDined on 8/1/2014Service was great and each course from appetizer to dessert was excellent. An attractive restaurant with lovely food flavors and presentation. Wine offerings by region of Italy. Some standard and some unique Italian offerings. Loved it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely traditional Italian foodOpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 7/28/2014Well prepared, old world style Italian cooking that is hard to find in Colorado. Reminds us of neighborhood places in Chicago that have been around for generations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food, service, and quiet.Fjc9VIPDined on 7/18/2014Very accommodating restaurant with great food. We appreciated the wait staff's friendliness and attention to detail.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Homemade at its bestKathiePanzDined on 7/12/2014One bite and you will know the pasta at Undici is not from a box. It is tender and homemade, delicious. So good you should be sure to taste what everyone at the table ordered! The only improvement I could suggest would be the bread. Very average. But with food this mouth watering, who needs to fill up on bread.Special Features:
- Wonderful...PatriciaDined on 7/11/2014Undici's is quality all the way---and they deliver it with class. Some of the best food in the Italian realm of fine family dining. But they really need to do something about the noise level. It was absolutely obnoxious. I could barely hear the waiter, let alone my dining companions. And that alone will make me think twice about returning, even though the food & service was great.Special Features:
- Delicious.NaomiDined on 7/7/2014My husband and I went here to celebrate getting our house. He is such an Italian food snob, but our meals did not disappoint! The sauces were AMAZING!! We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dan KDanklvDined on 7/5/2014The Monte Carlo chicken was excellent. Service great! The only disappointment was the Creme Brûlée. It was O.K., but I've had much better. Skip it & go with the lemon cake.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed!DenverGalVIPDined on 6/27/2014We really enjoyed our meal. There was a nice wine selection and interesting cocktails as well. There was many interesting things on the menu and I think we'll go back soon to try more.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- exceptionaljojoDined on 6/21/2014other than waiting 20 mins after our reservation the owner (female) was so attentive and food was outstanding,Special Features:
- The following 151 reviews are from the Undici Ristorante reviews archive.
- Fabulous!!OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 6/21/2014My husband and I love to dine at Undici. The food is consistently excellent and well presented. Portions are generous and the service is very attentive. It is a favorite spot for a rewarding meal after a busy day on our way to a movie or for a slower evening of intimate dining. Undici never disappoints!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of our favorite placesMissDixieDined on 6/18/2014Undici's consistently provides great food & service. The veal piccata was outstanding. This is one of our "go to" places when we want a nice evening out. We have taken several out of town guests here, & they have enjoyed it.Special Features:
- wpgdDined on 6/13/2014You have to try the gnocchi it is one of the best I have ever had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fam5Dined on 6/7/2014Outstanding food and the waiter was extremely helpful. He gave us very good recommendations. We also appreciate that while the staff was looking our for service needs they were not intrusive. Our family enjoyed our experience very much. We will be recurrent customers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JohnVIPDined on 6/6/2014Greek owners who know how to prepare and serve Italian food in a friendly and engaging environment. The prima and secondi dishes are all fantastic.Special Features:
- Good food and service.culaterVIPDined on 6/3/2014We enjoyed our visit to Undici. The food was better than we had experienced in prior visits and the service was attentive. Too, a wine special was offered and both price and quality were excellent.Special Features:
- Gordon Ramsay US Kitchen Nightmareaimee1411Dined on 6/2/2014Entree served right after you hear the microwave go 'ring' in a totally empty restaurant. Enough said ... ? Be happy I'm not posting any pictures because it would ruin your appetite for ever. Not recommendable at all.
- Great service and food...OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/31/2014The food was excellent and the service was friendly. We will definitely dine at Undici again.Special Features:
- Undici Dinnersniper1Dined on 5/23/2014I have dined at Undici Ristorante many times. I have had business lunches, business meetings, dinner meetings and romantic dinners at Undici. They have never disappointed me. The service is exceptional. The menu is varied and full of wonderful choices. The wine list is fabulous. This evening was not exception. We were celebrating my daughter's purchase of her first hiome and it was a wonderful evening. Thank you.Special Features:
- Enjoyedjfrost110Dined on 5/19/2014Took my wife here for her Birthday dinner, we thoroughly enjoyed the Atmosphere. There was a bus boy I guess, who you could tell really cared and you knew he was keeping the wait staff informed of how you seemed to be doing. He also appeared to read the customers who were dinning very well. I wish I would of got his name but I did not. The waiter was friendly, knowledgeable and talkative. We were not in a rush (which I think is much too often today) and if we were it might of been annoying. However, it was what I expected out of this restaurant, non-rushed and laid back feel, good for a change! I would definitely recommend and revisit the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food but again very noisyPulpdrDined on 5/16/2014Had an excellent dinner but the noise level is so high I couldn't even hear the waiter. Truly a neighborhood gem. Other than the noise, my only complaint is that for an Italian restaurant the latte that I had at the end of my meal was absolutely terrible. Time to get a new espresso machine and teach someone to properly run it!Special Features:
- Pasta swimming in butterLoveItalianDined on 5/3/2014Ordered the special and it was swimming in butter. It was supposed to be a "light garlic lemon butter sauce." Left a nasty taste in my mouth. Server had way too many tables and our party felt rushed. He just didn't have time to interject with us and it was strictly business as usual. Not a relaxing evening to say the least.
- Great neighborhood restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/3/2014enjoyed this restaurant. it was not your typical Italian food. I love tiramisu, I just wish it was authentic. Buy, as far as dessert go it was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.