1200 E. Hampden Avenue
Englewood, CO 80113Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://undicidenver.com/
- Phone: (303) 761-2828
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 9:30pm
Saturday: 4:30pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Private Room, Takeout, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Join us at Undici Ristorante for your next private party or special event. We can comfortably accommodate 120 people and we will gladly work with any budget to make sure your guests have a wonderful, memorable experience. Whether it's a business meeting, a surprise birthday party, a bridle shower or a rehearsal dinner, Undici will provide exceptional personal service, world-class cuisine and a festive, charming atmosphere. With unrivaled attention to details and Denver's finest Italian cuisine, Undici guarantees that your next event will be your best event. No matter what your celebrating, celebrate with Undici.
- Private Party Contact: Dina 3037612828
- Entertainment: LIVE PIANO BAR We are pleased to present our live piano bar on Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
A word from Undici Ristorante
The very best made-to-order Italian food with customer service to match! Bring your friends, family & co-workers to enjoy a great meal & reconnect. Full bar-Banquet room-Extensive wine selection-Happy Hour 3-6Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Undici Ristorante - Best Restaurants in Englewood ›
Undici Ristorante reviews from OpenTable diners
65 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (51)fit for foodies (35)special occasion (29)romantic (23)notable wine list (17)good for groups (16)kid-friendly (4)hot spot (4)vibrant bar scene (3)great for lunch (3)late-night find (2)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Amazing UndiciAmazingUndiciDined on 11/21/2014A friend introduced me to Undici about 6 months ago. It is a fabulous Italian restaurant. We have enjoyed it every time we have been there. I would recommend this location to anyone who likes Italian food. Their service is fabulous and the food is amazing. Enjoy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful ExperienceIzonDined on 11/21/2014This was our initial visit and we were thrilled. Our server was very helpful with suggestions and provided just the right amount of attention. The food was delicious and the portions generous. Undici will be one of the places we bring people to provide a special but not 'stuffy' dinning ecperience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time visitorOspreyDined on 11/14/2014Pleasantly surprised. Heard about Undici from friends and finally went with them. It was as good a we heard an expected. Our waiter Tim did a great job. Very attentive but not overly. All the aps and main courses were done perfectly. Can't wai to go back. LarrySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sweet TimeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/8/2014My guest and I were both caught a bit by the sweetness of the sauce on our dishes. Our wine selections were both great, but would have been more suited for a more biting dish. We both ended up with tomato sauces and were taken back by the choices feeling the menu described a less sweet sauce... All in all, a very fine experience...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great choice!OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 11/7/2014We always have a great experience at Undici. Our table is always ready on time. The service is impeccable. The food is fabulous with great seasonal specials. We will be back soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good place for a first dateeatFoodDined on 11/5/2014First time to Undici's. All of the positive reviews reinforced how great this place is. Not too crowded, nice wait staff, and great food and wine choices. Nice ambiance too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Undici - A+ ITALIAN RISTORANTEBigDDined on 11/1/2014Having just got back from Italy, I can say that if you want to enjoy real Italian food this is place. This is not a pizza joint. My wife and two girl friends enjoyed three different types of fish while I enjoyed the eggplant. Four great meals! Now for the wine. Ya baby!!! What a great wine list. We started with a fantastic Orvieto (white wine) and closed the evening with a beautiful Montepuciano (red wine) bottle of wine. In closing the service was excellent from start to finish as well. Don't miss the opportunity to try this gem of a restaurant. Big DSpecial Features:
- Wonderful meal!ExquisiteVIPDined on 10/24/2014The food here is truly excellent! Our service was perfect and we had a grand meal with friends. Just really great Italian food done right. We will be back & bring more friends!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- too noisyArdyVIPDined on 10/24/2014We like this restaurant but the noise level raises dramatically when a table of 8 is right next to you table for 3, it was very hard to hear each other.Special Features:
- Date nightBrumblesDined on 10/14/2014Amazing staff. Are at the resturant after touring Sweedish Hospital in preparation for having our first child. Staff were attentive, food was amazing and would definitely go back. One of our new favorites!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/3/2014have not been to the restaurant in a year and could not believe the changes. all over impression excellent will be back soonSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/23/2014I feel that the food was too expensive for the quality. There are other Italian restaurants in the area that have tastier food for cheaper. The ambiance was nice, and our server was friendly and attentive!
- AwsomeWonderfulDined on 9/23/2014From the moment you enter this restaurant everyone's working objective is to serve you and for you to have a great experience. Our Waiter was wonderful. The food was great.Special Features:
- Friendly and Good FoodMilehighguyDined on 9/19/2014The owners/managers were very friendly as was the entire staff. It was a little loud, but OK. Food was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great wine/ambiancebdhallDined on 9/19/2014Gorgeous and romantic decor and lighting. Extensive Italian wine list. We ordered glasses from two different reds and they were both great. Ordered the gnocchi and eggplant parm, both were good. The service was very disorganized from the moment we walked in. They sat 3 tables of couples at the same time next to each other. The wait staff brought us water promptly, but didn't return for a long time. The first couple got their food before the second couple and we placed our drink orders. The second couple had to ask for bread after ordering because it wasn't brought to them. Our waiter visited us more after he thought we were done eating than any other time. Despite there being no wait and not "lingering" long, we felt very rushed to leave.Special Features:
- great placetxskibumDined on 9/17/2014Great restaurant with a nice setting. Food was a little bland for the main course. The salmon appetizer was fantastic.
- Nice little gem near SwedishFoodCriticVIPDined on 9/13/2014Very broad menu - lots of good stuff; well executed and well presented. Hospitality is great as well.I would recommend this to a friend.
- gnmozziDined on 9/9/2014We wanted to go to someplace new and quiet for our 25th wedding anniversary and we had a marvelous time. The waiter was attentive yet he didn't ever make us feel rushed. The food and wine were very good, we will be back and bring some friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Twice in 3 weeksOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/5/2014We were at Undici for the 5280 menu. Enjoyed the set menu so much, had to return to try the regular menu. We were not disappointed! Everyone in our party of 4 loved the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mediocre foodOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 9/5/2014The service was excellent but the food was bland and the presentation was poor. Proscuitto appetizer was simply stale prosciutto with big chunks of cantaloupe. Gnocchi with veal had no flavor and unfortunately the presentation reminded one of an upset stomach. Cannoli for dessert was best part of meal. Plenty of good Italian restaurants nearby, so won 't bother to go to Undici again.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/30/2014Finally tried this local Englewood restaurant and was happy we did. The service was great. The food is delicious. Also locally owned which is a plus for us. We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Undicisfood4lifeDined on 8/29/2014This was a perfect dining experience. The food was fresh a nd local.It was delicious a nd a feast for the eyes. The staff was attentive a nd the courses were paced perfectly. I will return again a nd again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Neighborhood SurpriseTeweyVIPDined on 8/29/2014This was our first time at Undici. It was very good, although a bit pricey for the portions. The wait staff was attentive, and didn't mind that our foursome lingered way past the second hour to continue socializing!Special Features:
- Very Pleased!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/28/2014Lived near this place for nearly four years and just now trying it. Big mistake! This place has amazing food and the prices are not bad at all (especially for the quality of the dish). Undici became a favorite very quickly. They have gluten free pasta, too, for any who care.Special Features:
- Great place for true Italian diningbahamamamaDined on 8/22/2014I am so happy we found this place. Undici is a great place for dinner. The atmosphere is quite, romantic and fun. The bar side has great couches to lounge/eat. The restaurant has booths/tables/outdoor dinning. The menu has great variety and the nightly specials are exquisite. I also tried the Nutty Italian drink and it was fantastic and my husband had the Colorado Mule which he enjoyed! I would highly recommend this place- a little pricey for families but its more of an adult place.Special Features:
- Always greatOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/8/2014The food is consistently good! Delicious specials.Special Features:
- Great neighborhood restaurantBobbyeVIPDined on 8/1/2014It is a pleasure to find a restaurant that us independently owned, warm friendly withe great food and service. Truly enjoyable and relaxing. A place to return to.Special Features:
- Top ShelfHungryPlaygoerVIPDined on 8/1/2014Service was great and each course from appetizer to dessert was excellent. An attractive restaurant with lovely food flavors and presentation. Wine offerings by region of Italy. Some standard and some unique Italian offerings. Loved it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 159 reviews are from the Undici Ristorante reviews archive.
- Lovely traditional Italian foodOpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 7/28/2014Well prepared, old world style Italian cooking that is hard to find in Colorado. Reminds us of neighborhood places in Chicago that have been around for generations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food, service, and quiet.Fjc9VIPDined on 7/18/2014Very accommodating restaurant with great food. We appreciated the wait staff's friendliness and attention to detail.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Homemade at its bestKathiePanzDined on 7/12/2014One bite and you will know the pasta at Undici is not from a box. It is tender and homemade, delicious. So good you should be sure to taste what everyone at the table ordered! The only improvement I could suggest would be the bread. Very average. But with food this mouth watering, who needs to fill up on bread.Special Features:
- Wonderful...PatriciaDined on 7/11/2014Undici's is quality all the way---and they deliver it with class. Some of the best food in the Italian realm of fine family dining. But they really need to do something about the noise level. It was absolutely obnoxious. I could barely hear the waiter, let alone my dining companions. And that alone will make me think twice about returning, even though the food & service was great.Special Features:
- Delicious.NaomiDined on 7/7/2014My husband and I went here to celebrate getting our house. He is such an Italian food snob, but our meals did not disappoint! The sauces were AMAZING!! We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dan KDanklvDined on 7/5/2014The Monte Carlo chicken was excellent. Service great! The only disappointment was the Creme Brûlée. It was O.K., but I've had much better. Skip it & go with the lemon cake.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed!DenverGalVIPDined on 6/27/2014We really enjoyed our meal. There was a nice wine selection and interesting cocktails as well. There was many interesting things on the menu and I think we'll go back soon to try more.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- exceptionaljojoDined on 6/21/2014other than waiting 20 mins after our reservation the owner (female) was so attentive and food was outstanding,Special Features:
- Fabulous!!OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 6/21/2014My husband and I love to dine at Undici. The food is consistently excellent and well presented. Portions are generous and the service is very attentive. It is a favorite spot for a rewarding meal after a busy day on our way to a movie or for a slower evening of intimate dining. Undici never disappoints!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of our favorite placesMissDixieDined on 6/18/2014Undici's consistently provides great food & service. The veal piccata was outstanding. This is one of our "go to" places when we want a nice evening out. We have taken several out of town guests here, & they have enjoyed it.Special Features:
- wpgdDined on 6/13/2014You have to try the gnocchi it is one of the best I have ever had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fam5Dined on 6/7/2014Outstanding food and the waiter was extremely helpful. He gave us very good recommendations. We also appreciate that while the staff was looking our for service needs they were not intrusive. Our family enjoyed our experience very much. We will be recurrent customers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.