1200 E. Hampden Avenue
Englewood, CO 80113Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://undicidenver.com/
- Phone: 3037612828
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 9:30pm
Saturday: 4:30pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Private Room, Takeout, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Join us at Undici Ristorante for your next private party or special event. We can comfortably accommodate 120 people and we will gladly work with any budget to make sure your guests have a wonderful, memorable experience. Whether it's a business meeting, a surprise birthday party, a bridle shower or a rehearsal dinner, Undici will provide exceptional personal service, world-class cuisine and a festive, charming atmosphere. With unrivaled attention to details and Denver's finest Italian cuisine, Undici guarantees that your next event will be your best event. No matter what your celebrating, celebrate with Undici.
- Private Party Contact: Dina 3037612828
- Entertainment: LIVE PIANO BAR We are pleased to present our live piano bar on Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
A word from Undici Ristorante
The very best made-to-order Italian food with customer service to match! Bring your friends, family & co-workers to enjoy a great meal & reconnect. Full bar-Banquet room-Extensive wine selection-Happy Hour 3-6Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeighborhood Gem
Undici Ristorante - Best Restaurants in Englewood ›
Undici Ristorante reviews from OpenTable diners
51 reviews since May 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (39)special occasion (25)romantic (22)fit for foodies (20)notable wine list (18)good for groups (7)late-night find (4)great for lunch (3)hot spot (3)kid-friendly (3)great for brunch (3)vibrant bar scene (2)scenic view (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- UndicisOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/29/2014This was a perfect dining experience. The food was fresh a nd local.It was delicious a nd a feast for the eyes. The staff was attentive a nd the courses were paced perfectly. I will return again a nd again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Pleased!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/28/2014Lived near this place for nearly four years and just now trying it. Big mistake! This place has amazing food and the prices are not bad at all (especially for the quality of the dish). Undici became a favorite very quickly. They have gluten free pasta, too, for any who care.Special Features:
- Great place for true Italian diningbahamamamaDined on 8/22/2014I am so happy we found this place. Undici is a great place for dinner. The atmosphere is quite, romantic and fun. The bar side has great couches to lounge/eat. The restaurant has booths/tables/outdoor dinning. The menu has great variety and the nightly specials are exquisite. I also tried the Nutty Italian drink and it was fantastic and my husband had the Colorado Mule which he enjoyed! I would highly recommend this place- a little pricey for families but its more of an adult place.Special Features:
- Always greatOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/8/2014The food is consistently good! Delicious specials.Special Features:
- Great neighborhood restaurantBobbyeVIPDined on 8/1/2014It is a pleasure to find a restaurant that us independently owned, warm friendly withe great food and service. Truly enjoyable and relaxing. A place to return to.Special Features:
- Top ShelfHungryPlaygoerDined on 8/1/2014Service was great and each course from appetizer to dessert was excellent. An attractive restaurant with lovely food flavors and presentation. Wine offerings by region of Italy. Some standard and some unique Italian offerings. Loved it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely traditional Italian foodOpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 7/28/2014Well prepared, old world style Italian cooking that is hard to find in Colorado. Reminds us of neighborhood places in Chicago that have been around for generations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food, service, and quiet.Fjc9VIPDined on 7/18/2014Very accommodating restaurant with great food. We appreciated the wait staff's friendliness and attention to detail.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Homemade at its bestKathiePanzDined on 7/12/2014One bite and you will know the pasta at Undici is not from a box. It is tender and homemade, delicious. So good you should be sure to taste what everyone at the table ordered! The only improvement I could suggest would be the bread. Very average. But with food this mouth watering, who needs to fill up on bread.Special Features:
- Wonderful...PatriciaDined on 7/11/2014Undici's is quality all the way---and they deliver it with class. Some of the best food in the Italian realm of fine family dining. But they really need to do something about the noise level. It was absolutely obnoxious. I could barely hear the waiter, let alone my dining companions. And that alone will make me think twice about returning, even though the food & service was great.Special Features:
- Delicious.NaomiDined on 7/7/2014My husband and I went here to celebrate getting our house. He is such an Italian food snob, but our meals did not disappoint! The sauces were AMAZING!! We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dan KDanklvDined on 7/5/2014The Monte Carlo chicken was excellent. Service great! The only disappointment was the Creme Brûlée. It was O.K., but I've had much better. Skip it & go with the lemon cake.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed!DenverGalVIPDined on 6/27/2014We really enjoyed our meal. There was a nice wine selection and interesting cocktails as well. There was many interesting things on the menu and I think we'll go back soon to try more.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- exceptionaljojoDined on 6/21/2014other than waiting 20 mins after our reservation the owner (female) was so attentive and food was outstanding,Special Features:
- Fabulous!!OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 6/21/2014My husband and I love to dine at Undici. The food is consistently excellent and well presented. Portions are generous and the service is very attentive. It is a favorite spot for a rewarding meal after a busy day on our way to a movie or for a slower evening of intimate dining. Undici never disappoints!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of our favorite placesMissDixieDined on 6/18/2014Undici's consistently provides great food & service. The veal piccata was outstanding. This is one of our "go to" places when we want a nice evening out. We have taken several out of town guests here, & they have enjoyed it.Special Features:
- wpgdDined on 6/13/2014You have to try the gnocchi it is one of the best I have ever had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fam5Dined on 6/7/2014Outstanding food and the waiter was extremely helpful. He gave us very good recommendations. We also appreciate that while the staff was looking our for service needs they were not intrusive. Our family enjoyed our experience very much. We will be recurrent customers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JohnVIPDined on 6/6/2014Greek owners who know how to prepare and serve Italian food in a friendly and engaging environment. The prima and secondi dishes are all fantastic.Special Features:
- Good food and service.culaterVIPDined on 6/3/2014We enjoyed our visit to Undici. The food was better than we had experienced in prior visits and the service was attentive. Too, a wine special was offered and both price and quality were excellent.Special Features:
- Gordon Ramsay US Kitchen Nightmareaimee1411Dined on 6/2/2014Entree served right after you hear the microwave go 'ring' in a totally empty restaurant. Enough said ... ? Be happy I'm not posting any pictures because it would ruin your appetite for ever. Not recommendable at all.
- Great service and food...OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/31/2014The food was excellent and the service was friendly. We will definitely dine at Undici again.Special Features:
- Undici Dinnersniper1Dined on 5/23/2014I have dined at Undici Ristorante many times. I have had business lunches, business meetings, dinner meetings and romantic dinners at Undici. They have never disappointed me. The service is exceptional. The menu is varied and full of wonderful choices. The wine list is fabulous. This evening was not exception. We were celebrating my daughter's purchase of her first hiome and it was a wonderful evening. Thank you.Special Features:
- Enjoyedjfrost110Dined on 5/19/2014Took my wife here for her Birthday dinner, we thoroughly enjoyed the Atmosphere. There was a bus boy I guess, who you could tell really cared and you knew he was keeping the wait staff informed of how you seemed to be doing. He also appeared to read the customers who were dinning very well. I wish I would of got his name but I did not. The waiter was friendly, knowledgeable and talkative. We were not in a rush (which I think is much too often today) and if we were it might of been annoying. However, it was what I expected out of this restaurant, non-rushed and laid back feel, good for a change! I would definitely recommend and revisit the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food but again very noisyPulpdrDined on 5/16/2014Had an excellent dinner but the noise level is so high I couldn't even hear the waiter. Truly a neighborhood gem. Other than the noise, my only complaint is that for an Italian restaurant the latte that I had at the end of my meal was absolutely terrible. Time to get a new espresso machine and teach someone to properly run it!Special Features:
- The following 140 reviews are from the Undici Ristorante reviews archive.
- Pasta swimming in butterLoveItalianDined on 5/3/2014Ordered the special and it was swimming in butter. It was supposed to be a "light garlic lemon butter sauce." Left a nasty taste in my mouth. Server had way too many tables and our party felt rushed. He just didn't have time to interject with us and it was strictly business as usual. Not a relaxing evening to say the least.
- Great neighborhood restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/3/2014enjoyed this restaurant. it was not your typical Italian food. I love tiramisu, I just wish it was authentic. Buy, as far as dessert go it was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/2/2014I had nearly all seven courses and every dish was delicious. We asked for an intimate table but there isn't really an intimate table in the place.Special Features:
- Sorprendente!Explorer0429Dined on 4/12/2014Went for my Wife's Birthday. Excellent food, nice calm atmosphere, 5 star food and service at 3 star prices! THANKS UNDICI!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and ServiceHappyJDined on 4/5/2014Second time back and great as last time! But it was a lot noisier this time around and harder to have a conversation. But we still enjoyed ourselves a lot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerErIBRODined on 4/3/2014My girlfriends and I meet to celebrate birthdays and decided on Undici's. The food and service were awesome! We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very niceH2OdawgVIPDined on 3/22/2014It was a pleasure to go to a restaurant where the owner is the hostess. Very attentive and friendly. They were out of the bottle of wine we wanted and they offered a more expensive bottle but for the same price of the original bottle we wanted. The food was fresh. spiced well and just the right sized portion. We shared the Carpaccio and the Caprese salad (tomatoes a little tasteless but 'tis the season!). My husband had the spicy seafood over spaghetti (can't remember the name of the dish!) and I had the Cioppino. Both were delightful. I really wanted dessert but we were stuffed!!! We will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Upscale RestuarantHappyJDined on 3/21/2014I used Open Table to find this restaurant and was very pleased with the result. My wife is very hard to impress as we have done a fare share of going out to eat over the years but this restaurant did surprise and impress her in a very good way. I have to admit that I was also a bit more surprised even after looking at pictures. The service pulled out of me one of my largest percentage tips in long while. I found the food to be extremely satisfying as well. The desert was not too strong but yet not to mild on the flavors and they had a good selection of hot teas to choose from. Overall our experience was great and my wife requested that I take her there again and that is saying a lot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great AtomosphereColoradoSpringsVisDined on 3/20/2014Undici Ristorante's is an out of the way find. I wanted a place to meet my girlfriend for a quiet dinner so we could relax and talk. Great atmosphere if you're looking for a quiet romantic evening. I had a few moments before she arrived and stopped off at the bar for a drink, again quiet and relaxing. That was my experience, however there was a couple with a small, well-behaved child at the table next to us so I would say it's also a family oriented place, but if you want privacy I'd ask the host or server so they can accommodate your plans. It didn't bother me, but some might want to be specific. The server was excellent. Friendly, helpful and knew the menu. Even offered some choices not on the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gerat family owned restuarant,DisappointedVIPDined on 3/15/2014Gerat family owned restuarant, with excellent food.Special Features:
- Fine meal and fine serviceArdyVIPDined on 3/7/2014We started with the calamari that was crisp and served with a marinara sauce. I had the veal marsala and my husband had the Pollo Monte Carlo, chicken medalions with a gorgonzola sauce, prosciutto and asparagus. Both were delicious with enough to take home. We ended with a great cappuccino. The Italian wines were delicious! We would definitely go back and take friends.Special Features:
- Exceptional!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/1/2014We loved this restaurant from the moment we walked in, love the ambiance. You start out with a delicious basket of warm bread, with a plat of olive oil and balsamic vinegar, then we had the bruschetta which is served with fresh mozzerella, it was wonderful! The salads were wonderful, Loved the Caesar salad! Them our main meals came, my husband and Nana had the fettuccine alfredo and I had the fettuccine with Ragu Sauce (meat sauce). It is the best Italian meal I have had in Denver, I felt like I was back in Chicago! The fettuccine is homemade, every bite was wonderful!! We can't wait to go back!!!! Its great for a date night and for families. We are definitely bringing our kids so they enjoy the wonderful food too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great find!cofoodieDined on 2/28/2014We were happy to find a solid italian restaurant in the burbs! The restaurant makes their own gnocci and fresh mozzorella, can't go wrong there. They also have gluten-free pasta and a number of gluten-free dishes which is nice for someone with an intolerance to wheat. I had a gf chocolate cake for dessert that was delicious. There was four of us and we were all happy with our dishes. My friend got the Fettuccini Alfredo and said it was very good. We will return for sure!Special Features:
- Great local spotwillowDined on 2/28/2014The food was excellent, the wine list reasonable with nice specials and the service warm and inviting. This is a lovely neighborhood gem. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always one of our favoritesmilehighmamaDined on 2/27/2014Always one of our favorites when company in town or for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.