Uncorked Wine Bar
7819 Center Blvd SE
Snoqualmie, WA 98065Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Uncorked Wine Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.uncorked-wine.com/
- Phone: 4258889463
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday-Thursday: 4:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Friday - Saturday: 4:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mediterranean, Northwest, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Michele Marsala
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Private dining catered in restaurant or at location of your choosing.
- Private Party Contact: Michele Marsala 4258889463
- Entertainment: Live music on Saturdays - chedk website for details
- Special Events: We host regular themed Wine Dinners - please check our website for details.
A word from Uncorked Wine Bar
Over-21 only - no minors. Uncorked Wine Bar is a neighborhood spot that is quickly becoming a dining destination. Starting out primarily as a 'small plates' wine bar, Uncorked has morphed into a restaurant sporting a menu based on bistro favorites augmented with a daily Fresh Sheet that is a huge hit with customers and regularly features more diverse dishes featuring Escargot, rabbit, wild boar and other non menu staples. The bar features wines from around the world with a slight emphasis on Northwest wines, has a balanced offering of bottled beer both domestic and international and presents a good selection of cocktails. Uncorked's primary objective is to serve high quality great tasting food at neighborhood prices.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Uncorked Wine Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
- FABULOUS!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/14/2013We had never been to Uncorked before and thought we would try something new. An intimate little restaurant right on the main drag of Snoqualmie, the service and food were Outstanding. A casual atmosphere and the cherry on the top was the entertainment - Steve Olson- a guitarist/vocalist who performed non-stop for 90 minutes - he was amazing, and we are planning on going to see him perform again - wherever he is!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful spotOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 7/2/2013We've been here several times, always found the food (and wine) to be perfect! Service is caring; cook is friendly. Only downside is if you're in a hurry, this isn't the place. Go here when you can enjoy a meal on a leisurely pace, and relax!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very decentbujutsukaiDined on 6/22/2013My wife and I popped in here on a date night. The place appeared to be empty, and we were promptly asked, by a smiling employee, if we happened to have a reservation. "As a matter of fact, we do," I replied, and a nice, friendly tone was set for our experience. We enjoyed two different wines, the sockeye salmon and the rib-eye, and all were very good. When it comes to dessert, go for the baked to order chocolate chip cookie and ice cream (the best, though my wife still claims the chocolate decadence cake was better). All in all, we had a very nice time. The wine and food were great, the staff friendly and attentive, and the atmosphere very conducive to conversation--exactly what we were looking for.Special Features:
- Neighborhood Gem - Drop In!NWLAURIEBDined on 1/24/2013The wine choices were excellent! The food was my favorite because the chef is also gluten-free. He was able to tweak all but about two things on the menu so that I could eat it. And it was ALL delicious. Great service, too, and very reasonable pricing. We'll be back, and I'm telling others about my wonderful experience, too!Special Features:
- This small neighborhood restaurantaussiemomVIPDined on 4/28/2012This small neighborhood restaurant is perfect. Friendly staff, excellent cocktails - finally someone who can make a great martini outside of Bellevue - and tasty dishes make a pleasant and quiet meal with your spouse. They do let you sample the wine before you buy and that was very helpful. We fully plan on being back again even though it is a bit of a drive for us!Special Features:
- This is our chillin' placeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/17/2012This is our chillin' place on the way home from work and sometimes for a data night on the weekend. The food here is fantastic and the value for dollar spent is enormous. The cocktails are perfectly done and the wine choice broad enough to keep us happy. We enjoy sitting at the bar. The tenders are amicable and engaging. The special dinners done every month or so are especially good values. Did I mention the food here is fantastic?Special Features:
- Great happy hour, deliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 12/19/2011Great happy hour, delicious food. Thought the Prosciutto Ice Cream sounded rather odd, but was delicious! Definitely a place worth visiting!Special Features: