Uncle Jimmy's Backyard BBQ
8727 4th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11209Neighborhood:
BarbecuePrice: $30 and under
Uncle Jimmy's Backyard BBQ
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.unclejimmys.com/
- Phone: 7185673800
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30AM - 5:00PM, Sunday: 1:00PM - 5:00PM
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00PM - 10:00PM
Friday - Saturday: 5:00PM - 10:30PM & Sunday: 5:00PM - 9:30PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Burgers, Barbecue
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Uncle Jimmy's Catering is a Brooklyn-based catering delivery company and a division of Uncle Jimmy's Backyard BBQ (as seen on Ch7 news and 92.3 Now FM). We specialize in grilled jumbo chicken wings, fall-off-the-bone baby back ribs and rotisserie grilled chicken. We deliver to all of Brooklyn, Staten Island, Manhattan, and Queens.
A word from Uncle Jimmy's Backyard BBQ
Voted best BBQ in Brooklyn on 92.3 now FM and featured on Channel 7 ABC News Neighborhood Eats, Uncle Jimmy's Backyard BBQ specializes in: Pulled Pork, Fall off the Bone Baby Back Ribs, Boneless Beef Ribs, N.Y. Shell Steak (Certified Angus), Grilled Jumbo Chicken Wings, Rotisserie BBQ Chicken, Healthy Fresh Salads, BBQ Jumbo Shrimp and more.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Uncle Jimmy's Backyard BBQ reviews from OpenTable diners
2 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance3Noise LevelQuiet
neighborhood gem (1)fit for foodies (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Great BBQfoodloverDined on 2/2/2014Attended during Super Bowl for a relative's birthday, and despite the fact they were busy with takeout orders and only one waitress was serving the entire restaurant, the service was very good. The food was amazing, and don't forget to try the Tartufo! it was yummy :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a find!fishloverDined on 7/20/2013If you're looking for a great, casual neighborhood restaurant, Jimmy's for you! It's a family-owned business where everybody makes sure you're treated like family. We started out with oysters which were fresh and yummy and ordered a variety of appetizers. Each and every one was scrumptious. We will be back!Special Features:
- Nothing fancy here, but theStick66VIPDined on 6/29/2013Nothing fancy here, but the BBQ is very good, as is the service. This is a very casual place to eat...bring the family!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good for a groupkro13Dined on 5/25/2013I made a reservation at the last second for a group of 6. The sangria was good, the food was tasty (way too much for one person) and the server was friendly. Its a good local place, fair prices, not fancy, just good bbq.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Was a bit noisier than usual,OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 4/6/2013Was a bit noisier than usual, but the food never disappoints!Special Features:
- Casual BBQ joint. Food wasStick66VIPDined on 4/7/2012Casual BBQ joint. Food was very good, and service excellent. Not expensive at all.