1810 N Highland Ave.
Tampa, FL 33602Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ulele.com/
- Phone: 8139994952x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5-10 p.m, Friday-Saturday: 5-11 p.m.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American, Brewery
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Ulele has several private areas for dining that may be used for business meetings, social affairs, wedding events, charity events, etc. There are private room areas inside the restaurant, beer garden, upper patio deck and the riverside lawn (tents available). Catering menus are available.
- Private Party Contact: Cristina Scaramuzzi 8139994952x
A word from Ulele
Ulele (pronounced you-lay-lee) celebrates the vibrant fusion of ingredients from Florida waters and land once home to many Native Americans, including the legendary young princess Ulele. Featuring intricately flavored, visually appealing dishes prepared on our 10' round barbacoa grill, Ulele operates in the lovingly re-imagined 1903 Tampa Heights Water Works building, which also includes its Ulele Spring Brewery to provide a number of craft beers on tap.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos