Two Guys From Italy
405 N Verdugo Rd
Glendale, CA 91206Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Two Guys From Italy
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.glendaletwoguysfromitaly.com/
- Phone: 8182400020
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Mon - Fri 11 am - 3 pm Sat-Sunday Dinner menu only.
Dinner: Sun-Wen 3 pm -10 pm, Thu -Sat 3 pm - 11 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Jerry Rossi
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Delivery, Non-Smoking Area, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Two Guys From Italy
Located conveniently in Glendale, we offer delicious, authentic Italian foods prepared by our experienced chefs.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Two Guys From Italy reviews from OpenTable diners
6 reviews since May 19, 2014
- Ambiance3.5Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (5)good for groups (2)special occasion (2)romantic (1)notable wine list (1)great for brunch (1)great for lunch (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 8/31/2014Terrific pizza. The non-Armenian waitress we had was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RonRVIPDined on 8/22/2014Two Guys is a great place to get excellent food and drink at a reasonable price!! You can't beat it.Special Features:
- Great dinner before flying home.DocandhisgalVIPDined on 7/5/2014We have flight from Burbank Airport and wanted to have a dinner before leaving close to I-5 freeway so went to Two Guys from Italy. Neighborhood type restaurant but the food we had was excellent. from the Veal to the lobster spaghetti to the pasta pesto..it was all very good with seeming fresh ingredient. wait for food indicated each plate was made fresh and was worth the wait(although not a terribly long wait). would definitely reccomend Two GuysSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 6 reviews are from the Two Guys From Italy reviews archive.
- this was my first visit torsehyDined on 10/25/2013this was my first visit to Two guys. The food was excellent and I had a reservation but my friend was late. I was seated and treated really well and there was no rush to make us leave once we ordered and finished our food. Staff was great, food was great and I wlll definitely recommend it and go back. The only thing that I did not like was the parking. the lot is shared with a laundromat and it was hard to find a space.Special Features:
- Bad experience?OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/14/2013We’ve been at this restaurant several times before but we’ve never had such a ‘bad’ taste after eating there. It was not only service (we were not offered a refill once) but the food was terrible. We are not going back to this place ever!
- Hole in a Wall BUT Excellent FoodTenoDined on 6/28/2013Overall, I give them two thumbs up for food and service. It was reasonably priced and delicious. Ola, our server was very attentive, professional and wore the smile all the time!!! She was excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't use the online reservations!JanissDined on 6/16/2013They don't even look at the online reservations, so don't expect them to have a table reserved for you if you go through here. Fortunately, it's usually not too busy here - we went on Father's Day and managed to get a table even though they insisted we had no reservation, in spite of the fact that I got a confirmation email and still had the confirmation page open on my iPhone browser. They also take way long to serve the food and take your check. The food is good, though! If you have a couple of hours to kill for dinner, you could do worse.I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a great find! My wifeOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 4/13/2013What a great find! My wife and I were in Glendale for a show and stopped at Two Guys for dinner. The food and service was great and the place was very busy with to go orders. We will be back to enjoy more of the wonderful items on the menu.Special Features:
- The food was good. The saladsOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 2/2/2013The food was good. The salads came immediately... and mine was special-ordered. The bread tray was removed as soon as we finished it. However, the entrees took a bit longer than I would expect. (we ordered spaghetti w/ meatballs and another standard pasta - nothing that should take too long) The waitress came by to offer more bread while we were waiting for the entrees. We were impressed that the spaghetti w/ meatballs came with a meat sauce, not just marinara. After bringing cheese (pregrated, in a glass shaker jar) for our entrees, the waitress became rather scarce; another waitress picked up our credit card after seeing it on our table in the check folder for several minutes. Overall, fairly good value. We would try it again.