3500 Peachtree Road NW
Atlanta, GA 30326Neighborhood:
Fusion / EclecticPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.h2sr.com/
- Phone: (404) 869-1191
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 4:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 4:00pm Dinner: Monday 4:00pm - 10:30pm, Tuesday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 12:00pm - Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Bar closes 1 hour after dinner service ends.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Fusion / Eclectic, Tapas / Small Plates
- Executive Chef: Peter Kaiser
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Please call for details.
- Entertainment: DJ on Friday and Saturday Nights.
A word from Twist
Twist, located in the heart of Buckhead offers Atlantans a place for food, fun and flirting! Twist has an elegant private dining space which seats up to 30 guests, and hosts up to 40 guests reception style. Its’ sprawling lounge area can host up to 300 guests for cocktail receptions. Semi-private options are always readily available at Twist. Offsite catering options are also readily available.Continued
Reservations are guaranteed for dining room seating only.
(Patio & lounge seating is first come first serve)
Reservations are guaranteed for dining room seating only.
(Patio & lounge seating is first come first serve)
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerLate Night Find
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
Twist - Best Restaurants in Buckhead ›
Twist reviews from OpenTable diners
118 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelEnergetic
hot spot (74)vibrant bar scene (65)good for groups (58)fit for foodies (47)late-night find (45)special occasion (42)great for lunch (38)great for outdoor dining (34)neighborhood gem (33)romantic (23)kid-friendly (20)notable wine list (12)great for brunch (9)scenic view (8)Show More
- First Time VisitGapeach2014Dined on 11/15/2014My coworker treated me here for my birthday this past Saturday night. The food and drinks were great! The manager stopped by our table to check on us and the wait staff were awesome!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food and drink selectionpharmsellerDined on 11/12/2014Nice venue and great food selection the front door greeter was awesome but I frequently had to look for my server when I wanted something. Other than the service twist is an awesome place to eat!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our "FAVORITE" Friends of TomTiGiDined on 11/10/2014Always welcomed at the bar ! Bartenders know our drinks of choice ! They also share recommendations for food and drinks. Everything we have had on the menu is freshly prepared and well presented ! No matter how busy the restaurant is .... the service and food are 4 👍👍👍👍thumbs up for us ! #1 recommendatation !!! 🍺 🍸 🍷🍴🍰Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this place !BkhippeDined on 11/7/2014I took my sister here for her birthday and her friends it was eight of us so I made a reservation three people out of the group showed up before us and they would not seat them because everyone in the party was not there which I thought was not okay so when I finally arrived with the rest of the five people we had to wait for an hour and some minutes before we were seated so I just took my sister to the bar and we had two drinks which was really good after we finally got a table the waitress Stacy was very very nice the night ended wellSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great restaurant great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/30/2014The food was amazing. Everything we had was great. Our server juliette was one of the best servers I've ever had!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- energeticfunweeknightdateDined on 10/23/2014as soon as we walked in the staff was friendly and they remained friendly throughout our experience. The food was fresh and tasty. Our drinks were very pleasing, and the prices were fair.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AnneDined on 10/15/2014I remember years ago i enjoyed this place. It has lost its vibe.Special Features:
- Great experienceFoodjunkie88Dined on 10/4/2014Service was awesome! Food was also very good and the cocktails were perfect. Great experience overall.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch is not the focus hereEmmaskyeVIPDined on 10/2/2014Not a lot exciting about Twist on this visit. Lunch service was barely cordial- especially the gentleman who kept delivering the dishes to the incorrect person and "sliding" them to the wrong person each time. I had one piece of one of rolls. The server never inquired as to why I left the remaining 7 pieces untouched. The fact was, the mainstream sushi rolls were poor quality but the speciality rolls were good. I think Twist is complacent or does lunch as an adjunct to the evening scene- definitely not the focus at lunch
- excellentTonyDined on 9/20/2014The service was excellent. The night I had the reservation there were alot of happenings in the area. BET awards and music midtown. Nevertheless the reservation was held with no issues. The waiter was were knowledgeable and professional. The manager came and checked on us as well. I highly recommend this place for dining at any time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Birthday celebrationEJLuv2dineDined on 9/19/2014My wife, friends and I really enjoyed the service, food and atmosphere of Twist, we will recommend to others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good, but very slow.GoodFoodieDined on 9/18/2014The food is overall fairly good. I would recommend it, but be prepared to wait a long time for service throughout the meal. The wait staff doesn't seem to know how to prioritize or take initiative to help one another.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The bar area smells!BigfoodDined on 9/17/2014The bar area smells like a morning after frat party!!! Overall, the place just seems worn out. Food and service were forgettable; still a good spot for people watching though.
- Cant wait to go back!Breezey007Dined on 9/13/2014I have had quite a few events here, and this place never disappoints!Special Features:
- I miss the DJImisstheDJDined on 9/12/2014I have been to twist on a few other occasions and the place has always been packed! The DJ played a great mix of old school and new school music, the food was great and it was a good spot for singles to mingle. My boyfriend and I came to have dinner this past Friday, Sept 12th. He had never been there and I told him that we would eat and then go have a few drinks at the bar while the DJ played. When we got there we discovered that twist was trying something new with a live band. The musician didn't do anything for me personally. Also, because we weren't really filling the music that was being played in between the live band's sets, we decided to skip the drinks at the bar and left right after dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedATLienDined on 9/12/2014We made reservations and they were overbooked, so if we wanted our table we would've had to wait 45 minutes. Then they suggested we could sit outside without a wait to which we agreed. It then started to rain and when we asked if they could move an umbrella over our table they said no!! The service was horrible. The waiter was friendly but took forever to get things and didn't check on us. Last but DEFINITELY not least there was a man performing and his voice was loud enough to be heard in lenox...no joke...it was ridiculously loud and very irritating.
- Noise CityFMGM3VIPDined on 9/8/2014We had not been here is a while, and were very disappointed to see they have discontinued the Sunday evening unlimited tapas special. Yes, the menu looks good, but by the time you buy enough of the little dishes to make a meal, you have spent big bucks that could be spent elsewhere at a place that is not so dang noisy. The atmosphere has dramatically changed here. It appears they are going for the "Real Housewives of Atlanta" crowd. Buh bye!
- All great but the noiseAmalDined on 9/6/2014Great food and setting; just really loud. We were with a couple friend of ours, and by the end of dinner we were yelling across the table at each other. Need to work on the acoustics in the building. Otherwise, the food was awesome. We will go back.Special Features:
- Great Service and Management TeamHoneyCrystalDVIPDined on 9/5/2014The servers and managers are wonderful. They were very attentive. The food was delish from the appetizer to the sushi to the entrees. Recommend for any occasion.Special Features:
- Unexpectedtjeff018Dined on 9/5/2014I was not expecting to have that good of a time that night. Great food, service, and atmosphere. I will definitely be giving them my service again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TwistOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/4/2014Restaurant had great food and cocktails however it was extremely loud. If you wanted to hear someone you practically had to shout.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Special Occasion ChoiceMarkDavid33VIPDined on 9/4/2014Twist has an excellent menu with lots of interesting tapas and choices. Sent one dish back....but food is usually very good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Over HypedDejaBossVIPDined on 9/1/2014Great for people watching in the outdoor dinning but that is where the compliments cease. The service was horrible, many servers walked passed looking dazed and confused, our server was very slow and the food was below my expectations. I had the brisket which was decent and the fish taco (tilapia) which did't have any flavor.Special Features:
- GingerVIPDined on 8/31/2014love this place and will go back there for sure and very soonSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First Time ExperienceScarlettRoseDined on 8/30/2014The members of my party were 30mins late and they were nice enough to hold my reservation which was great. Twist is definitely a young and fun crowd which is what I was looking for. However that might be were my positive experience ends. It was a Saturday night and packed but the table next to me were so loud we had to be asked to move to another area which again was nice but it would have also been great if that table was asked to quiet it down too. We ordered the Paella but the rice was so soft and mushy it wasn't very enjoyable. But the worst part of the night was that it took 40mins for us to get our check, pay and leave! The waiter kept mixing up our check and had to do it 3times before getting it right!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Fresh FoodFoodieAGDined on 8/27/2014I loved the tapas selections. Great menu. Great foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- StacyDined on 8/27/2014Every time we come to Twist we love the food, the service and the atmosphere! Thank you for always exceeding our expectations!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ALWAYS LOVE IT!JanceccVIPDined on 8/25/2014Twist has been a constant in our dining experience because the food is consistently good and the service impeccable. We have recently requested the private room twice and have been granted it both times for lunches with out-of-town family. We had a delightful time in both instances.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MehLauritaVIPDined on 8/24/2014Twist has lost a lot of it's luster to me. When it 1st opened I thought it was great- I also think there were just fewer truly great (affordable) restaurants back then- and now with an abundance of those in Atlanta Twist just seems outdated and uninspired to me. Menu is a bit all over the place- hard to pinpoint the direction they're aiming for. The main lobster salad was quite bland and disappointing- although it looked very pretty. The sushi was great! I think if I were to ever go back it would be just for that. Service was good enough- but not that personable.
- Hot Spot for SinglesOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014We made reservations at Twist for date night. The atmosphere was more like a lounge than a restaraunt. Most people were dressed to go to the club. It is definitely a happening spot for singles. The service was prompt, drinks were delicious, but the food was mediocre at best. I would recommend Twist if you are in need of a good drink and/ or a date. Unfortunately, the food did not live up to the hype and did not warrant the price.Special Features:
- Good Place for lunch.Eater47VIPDined on 8/22/2014Tried the crab cakes when we arrived was very good! Bloody Mary was good two. Burger was in an nice bun. My friend had a soup of sea food. Don't remember the name- she loved it.Special Features:
- Way too loud!AltantaDinerVIPDined on 8/16/2014Food is wonderful....Service is excellent. Noise level must exceed OSHA standards for the workplace. I can guarantee you that your employees will suffer hearing loss. The noise is unpleasant for patrons.Special Features:
- Fabulous Dining ExperienceStacyDined on 8/14/2014We have always enjoyed dining at Twist. The food is amazing and Juliette, our server has always done an excellent job! Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome PlaceAishaVIPDined on 8/10/2014The food was awesome. The ambiance was great. The waitress was very attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Twist - high energy and good foodMangetoutDined on 8/9/2014I dined at Twist Saturday evening; we were a group of 7, including 3 infants. We were seated punctually per our reservation, and enjoyed a cocktail from the short but interesting cocktail list. The tapas were fantastic, and were sizable enough that we didn't feel a need to order a main course, just had a few more tapas and sushi to everyone's satisfaction. I would like to call out the Langosta sushi as one of the best rolls I've ever had. Noise level was very high, but not too bad. Suggest being seated away from the bar area if you want to avoid shouting over the bar crowd which was quite boisterous.Special Features:
- one of my favssheekDined on 8/9/2014The food and service at Twist are always great. No complaintsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- See All And Be AllNikkiDined on 8/7/2014Twist has a nice ambience, but its a little annoying having to talk extra loud across the table to your other party. The food is definitely good the drinks are as well. I just wish the music wasn't so club blasting u could really sit back and enjoy Ur night out. But still had a great time over dinner and people watching. I think this restaurant is more of a wanna be seen spot. Instead of a romantic dinner with your loved one.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TwistUnivofGA22Dined on 8/3/2014Great good but hate they stopped the $10 Tapas deal on Sunday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nicetune2tjDined on 8/2/2014First time here and was very pleased. Staff was warm and friendly, sushi was pretty good, enjoyed the atmosphere. Definitely plan on coming back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- had a great timeLEO03Dined on 8/2/2014Its was my first going, and my expectations was beyond great. The service and.food was.excellent and food was hot wit the large party I had. All the works and managers was nice and very organized, I will definitely be back and will.be highly recommended to anyone who's look for a place wit great food and full of lively pplSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.