3500 Peachtree Road NW
Atlanta, GA 30326Neighborhood:
Fusion / EclecticPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.h2sr.com/
- Phone: 4048691191x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 4:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 4:00pm Dinner: Monday 4:00pm - 10:30pm, Tuesday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 12:00pm - Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Bar closes 1 hour after dinner service ends.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Fusion / Eclectic, Tapas / Small Plates
- Executive Chef: Peter Kaiser
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Please call for details.
- Entertainment: DJ on Friday and Saturday Nights.
A word from Twist
Twist, located in the heart of Buckhead offers Atlantans a place for food, fun and flirting! Twist has an elegant private dining space which seats up to 30 guests, and hosts up to 40 guests reception style. Its’ sprawling lounge area can host up to 300 guests for cocktail receptions. Semi-private options are always readily available at Twist. Offsite catering options are also readily available.Continued
Reservations are guaranteed for dining room seating only.
(Patio & lounge seating is first come first serve)
Reservations are guaranteed for dining room seating only.
(Patio & lounge seating is first come first serve)
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
Twist - Best Restaurants in Buckhead ›
Twist reviews from OpenTable diners
152 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelEnergetic
hot spot (84)vibrant bar scene (83)good for groups (65)great for outdoor dining (65)great for lunch (64)fit for foodies (53)special occasion (51)late-night find (42)neighborhood gem (37)romantic (31)kid-friendly (23)notable wine list (15)great for brunch (15)scenic view (12)Show More
- Best Fresh FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/27/2014I loved the tapas selections. Great menu. Great foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- StacyDined on 8/27/2014Every time we come to Twist we love the food, the service and the atmosphere! Thank you for always exceeding our expectations!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ALWAYS LOVE IT!JanceccDined on 8/25/2014Twist has been a constant in our dining experience because the food is consistently good and the service impeccable. We have recently requested the private room twice and have been granted it both times for lunches with out-of-town family. We had a delightful time in both instances.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MehLauritaVIPDined on 8/24/2014Twist has lost a lot of it's luster to me. When it 1st opened I thought it was great- I also think there were just fewer truly great (affordable) restaurants back then- and now with an abundance of those in Atlanta Twist just seems outdated and uninspired to me. Menu is a bit all over the place- hard to pinpoint the direction they're aiming for. The main lobster salad was quite bland and disappointing- although it looked very pretty. The sushi was great! I think if I were to ever go back it would be just for that. Service was good enough- but not that personable.
- Good Place for lunch.Eater47VIPDined on 8/22/2014Tried the crab cakes when we arrived was very good! Bloody Mary was good two. Burger was in an nice bun. My friend had a soup of sea food. Don't remember the name- she loved it.Special Features:
- Way too loud!AltantaDinerVIPDined on 8/16/2014Food is wonderful....Service is excellent. Noise level must exceed OSHA standards for the workplace. I can guarantee you that your employees will suffer hearing loss. The noise is unpleasant for patrons.Special Features:
- Fabulous Dining ExperienceStacyDined on 8/14/2014We have always enjoyed dining at Twist. The food is amazing and Juliette, our server has always done an excellent job! Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome PlaceAishaVIPDined on 8/10/2014The food was awesome. The ambiance was great. The waitress was very attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Twist - high energy and good foodMangetoutDined on 8/9/2014I dined at Twist Saturday evening; we were a group of 7, including 3 infants. We were seated punctually per our reservation, and enjoyed a cocktail from the short but interesting cocktail list. The tapas were fantastic, and were sizable enough that we didn't feel a need to order a main course, just had a few more tapas and sushi to everyone's satisfaction. I would like to call out the Langosta sushi as one of the best rolls I've ever had. Noise level was very high, but not too bad. Suggest being seated away from the bar area if you want to avoid shouting over the bar crowd which was quite boisterous.Special Features:
- one of my favssheekDined on 8/9/2014The food and service at Twist are always great. No complaintsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- See All And Be AllNikkiDined on 8/7/2014Twist has a nice ambience, but its a little annoying having to talk extra loud across the table to your other party. The food is definitely good the drinks are as well. I just wish the music wasn't so club blasting u could really sit back and enjoy Ur night out. But still had a great time over dinner and people watching. I think this restaurant is more of a wanna be seen spot. Instead of a romantic dinner with your loved one.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TwistUnivofGA22Dined on 8/3/2014Great good but hate they stopped the $10 Tapas deal on Sunday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nicetune2tjDined on 8/2/2014First time here and was very pleased. Staff was warm and friendly, sushi was pretty good, enjoyed the atmosphere. Definitely plan on coming back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- had a great timeLEO03Dined on 8/2/2014Its was my first going, and my expectations was beyond great. The service and.food was.excellent and food was hot wit the large party I had. All the works and managers was nice and very organized, I will definitely be back and will.be highly recommended to anyone who's look for a place wit great food and full of lively pplSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!AvideaterVIPDined on 7/31/2014Sushi is always good, but the sandwiches and fries hit the spot. Very consistent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We love this place!SargeDined on 7/26/2014Electic menu, ambience and overall vibrant scene . Great tapas! No bland food here! Dress to impress and come hungry.You never know who will dine there. Had a platinum artist dining at the next table. It's a good hectic here with great prices.Went late Saturday night and our group loved it! Highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food yet NOT welcominglumacDined on 7/25/2014Welcome service was terrible. Reservation was set up when I arrived, but I kindly ased for a table outside and they treated me like I was insane. Saying I would have to wait for ever, responding to me with indifference and even reacting very unfriednly when I said I dodnt have a cell phone to be texted to when the table was ready. After that, table service and food were great; but the restaurante really has to review chaging the receptionist who almost implies she would rather you leave then stay with her terrible attention.Special Features:
- Classy, Fun, & Trendy Buckhead SpotgbnflDined on 7/24/2014By far, my favorite restaurant I have been to in a long time. We were visiting ATL from Charleston, and were just so pleased with our experience here. We feel like we made the right choice in selecting this Buckhead location for dinner. I will use most of this review to give a shout out & a huge compliments to our server T. T is AMAZING! Not only is she fun, but she makes you feel welcome, & treats you as if she has known you forever. Her service was above the mark. She was very informative, answered all of our questions & made us laugh. The drinks are superb!! Worth indulging! Great vibe, decor is warm & trendy. Seating is not on top of one another. Please request T, & I assure you she will make you smile!!! Thank you for a fun night!Special Features:
- fantastic choices in foodsosassyDined on 7/23/2014fantastic location and choices in food -- my husband and i were able to share a great tapas appetizer (flatbread with mushrooms -- super yummy)... then he had a steak sandwich with a side of spicy, diced potatoes which he really enjoyed. i love sushi at any chance possible so i definitely went for the philadelphia sushi roll and a side, cobb salad. the sushi was great -- they used smoked salmon instead of regular salmon which was a great substitution and something i will definitely compare at other restaurants. the cobb salad was perfect. it was sliced/diced with blue cheese crumbles, traditional blue cheese dressing and sprinkled with bacon pieces on top. it was the perfect dinner for a hot, atlanta night.Special Features:
- Great time at Twist!Klow40Dined on 7/18/2014I found Twist for a sushi dinner on a recent Friday night. Chose it because of the good reviews and convenient location to me in Buckhead. I am glad I did! The food was excellent, the service was great. Our table was ready when we got there. Since we hadn't been there before, our server went over the menu and made suggestions as to what we should order. The only issue was the noise as it was hard to carry on a conversation across the table. I will eat there again when I am in Atlanta.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- firsttimerDined on 7/17/2014I enjoyed the experience here at twist. I went for my aunt's birthday day and we were all pleased with the overall experience. The food was great, however i wish the portion size for the appetizers were a little bigger. Other than that, everything was awesome. I will be returning soonSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ok...but not worth the $UnVenusDined on 7/16/2014Everything about my experience was mediocre...not worth the $ that we paid. Honestly I turned off but he cleanliness of the interior and the restrooms...just makes you wonder what's happening in the kitchen. But we sat outside so I forgot about this piece of it. The food wasn't bad...but it wasn't anything special either and I found the prices to be a bit high for the quality.
- Great as usualCDintheATLDined on 7/12/2014I dined with 4 other friends for dinner on a Saturday night. Once our party arrived, we were seated quickly. The noise level was pretty high in the restaurant which made it difficult to hear the server as she explained the menu. The calamari was divine and the coconut mai tai was delicious. Overall we had a good experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YummyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/12/2014GREAT first time impression with a great steak salad, waitress was also great and always fast And efficient.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not just SushiBakerDined on 7/9/2014I've always had sushi in the past but this time decided to try something different. The grilled salmon with Twist chopped salad was delicious. Salmon was perfectly cooked. Great lunch spot!Special Features:
- Great experiencewiz1340Dined on 7/7/2014We took my aunt here for her birthday and really enjoyed everything. The food was excellent and enjoyed the tapas selections that we had. Will definitely plan to visit again.Special Features:
- sheriVIPDined on 7/7/2014Twist is always dependably good. I have been there with one person and with several, inside and out, lunch and dinner.Special Features:
- SnackVIPDined on 7/6/2014Twist never fails. Food was as wonderful as ever. Service was a bit delayed.Special Features:
- Great food, great placeBirthdayGirlDined on 7/5/2014Had a ball dining with some girlfriends for my birthday. It was the 1st time I've dined at Twist and what a pleasant surprise. Great ambience, vibes and great food. That peach tea (w/ alcohol) is the bomb! *free parking with plenty of room.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for a pre-fireworks dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/4/2014Excellent service and good food even though they were dealing with pre-fireworks crowds, including families. I just wish it had been a bit quieter inside. I had trouble hearing the waitress, and conversation with a large party of friends (common for a tapas restaurant) would have be challenging.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious/Diverse MenuZionDined on 7/3/2014Perfect spot for a mix of people that like sushi or those that don't. Lots of food options - full sushi menu + full regular lunch (soup/salad/sandwiches/etc) menu! Our party ordered some of both and everything was delicious. Lunch portions were generous but not obnoxious. Matched the price point.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/2/2014The Kalahari salad was excellent. As we're the steak sandwich and dumplings. Overall somewhat slow, dinner was 2 hours and they were not busy. Waitress was very pleasant, explained everything and had good recommendations. I dined with 2 others that were equally satisfied with their choices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed our evening at TwistJeremyWDined on 6/29/2014Went to Twist on a Sunday evening with friends who were visiting from Jacksonville. They said they didn't have any "fun" restaurants like Twist near them. Their son at off the kids menu which had plenty of option. We chose a number of items off the tapas menu (fish tacos, spring rolls, tomato and mozzarella salad), sushi menu, and salads (steak salad). They were all tasty. We sat outside which was nice, except you're right next to cars driving through the parking lot off the mall. Inside was too loud to be able to hear each other well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great, a little loudthemichaeljordanDined on 6/27/2014Awesome food, great service, bit it was a bit loud.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awful serviceMrsGDined on 6/27/2014Our food never came and the waiter brought the dessert menu over and we said we'd prefer to eat dinner first. He forgot to put in our order!!! Drinks came out wrong and the 2 hour experience was less than satisfactory. Won't be coming back!Special Features:
- Dr SASGreatMenuDined on 6/21/2014Twist is an upbeat fun restaurant with good quality True Food. Preparation time is usually quick and the food is great. This last visit was a little different due to the waitress. I am not sure what her deal was. Despite the waitress We had fun and enjoyed the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodFoodDined on 6/20/2014Service is good but it took way too long for the food to arrive. The rice dish w chicken and seafood was bland. Needs more seasoning. We sent it back.Special Features:
- AwesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/20/2014this place is great for a date or drinks with friends. great atmosphere and security at the door to harass you about not wearing hats on friday and Saturday nights LOL. Overall this is my favorite spot in ATL. i give it a 10.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good food, great menu, well pricedmimiVIPDined on 6/20/2014The menu is very good, lots of variety, something for everyone. It's always noisy, the high ceilings, stone floor, but there is an outside eating patio. We like Twist a lot.Special Features:
- StekoaStekoaVIPDined on 6/20/2014The food today was excellent. I had the fresh catch of the day which was red snapper and salad and it was very good. I also had a bowl of white bean chicken soup and it was very good as well. Service was good and friendly staff.Special Features: