Twin Creeks – Silverton Casino
3333 Blue Diamond Road
Las Vegas, NV 89139Neighborhood:
Near the Strip
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Twin Creeks – Silverton Casino
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.silvertoncasino.com/
- Phone: 7029148594x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Tuesday: Dark
Wednesday - Thursday and Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Paul Vigil
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Special Events: BUY ONE ENTREE, GET ONE FREE coupon through the web address: http://maps.google.com/coupons/page?did=0_5289849728733347807&provider=SELF&cid=A2AYQIA1GWPPKNS0&oi=md_coup&sa=X&ct=coup&cd=1&gl=us&ved=0CGwQ7QRIAA&geocode=FcnzJQIdmWoi-Q&ei=_UMwTvbIOJaysQPvn6CIAw
50% Off Happy Hour from 5pm - 8pm and 75% Off Late Night Happy Hour from 8pm - Close (Tapas, Specialty Cocktails, House Wine, Beer*). Lounge Only. *Does not include premium craft beers. Lounge does not accept reservations (first come, first serve).
A word from Twin Creeks – Silverton Casino
Strip quality dining at stripped down prices. Twin Creeks has an innovative new menu, signature boutique bourbons, extensive wine list and a happy hour from 5pm-6pm and 9pm-10pm which includes half price small plates, beer, wine, and cocktails. Twin Creeks features an intimate dining experience including a lounge area, full bar and a private dining room. Twin Creeks’ entrée menu includes a selection of the finest steaks, delectable seafood dishes and classic entrees to indulge in while enjoying the restaurant’s intimate, chic atmosphere. Steaks include filet mignon, porterhouse, New York , Twin Creeks Cilantro rib-eye. Seafood options include salmon, bronzino diver scallops, and twin tails. Twin Creeks was recently the winner of the Diners' Choice award by OpenTable.com.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Twin Creeks – Silverton Casino - Best Restaurants in Near the Strip ›
Twin Creeks – Silverton Casino reviews from OpenTable diners
74 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (52)romantic (47)neighborhood gem (36)fit for foodies (22)good for groups (18)notable wine list (18)vibrant bar scene (5)late-night find (4)hot spot (4)kid-friendly (2)scenic view (2)great for lunch (2)great for outdoor dining (1)great for brunch (1)Show More
- love2eatDined on 9/18/2014Enjoyed our dinner. The server Nadine is always the best. She's been there for a number of years and is so delightful.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/17/2014Good food and wine, Lost my wallet in your restaurant, did not recover, kind of soured the experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingSteveDined on 9/13/2014Once again, we were impressed with the food quality and preparation. The great dining experience we've come to expect at Twin Creeks.Special Features:
- Great local spot.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/11/2014I've been eating at Twin Creeks for over 4 years. Although the menu has changed, the food is always excellent and the service is great.Special Features:
- Twin Creekskayelem1947Dined on 8/30/2014Absolutely lovely dinner - had the lamb chops and they were great. Service was impeccable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reliable High Quality!SteveDined on 8/28/2014Dined at Twin Creeks several times, particularly on any special occasions. Food is always delicious and well prepared. Portions are just right for us but may not be enough for big eaters. Sides are all purchased separately, so can "size" your meal accordingly. More pricey than the average local restaurant, but well worth the extra cost for much better than average food. Service is also notable...staff is very attentive and manager checks each table to ensure everything is up to standard. Great experience every time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedronmacDined on 8/21/2014Took my Wife there for her birthday. Nice atmosphere inside but a bit noisy. The food was less then mediocre, it was a Thursday so slow night. I ordered Halibut with baked potato. The Halibut was dry the bake was hard & inedible as if it was baked hours before & they tried to reheat it. The Server was good but the customers were suspect. For the atmosphere & the prices you would expect a jacket to be required. T-Shirts, shorts & flipflops abound. I will never go back.
- Great Steak houseOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/8/2014We celebrated our 50th wedding anniversary at Twin Creeks on August 8th and included some friends. They commented on the excellent filet. I, too, agreed it was tender and cooked to perfection. My wife had the twin lobster tails which she enjoyed. Drinks were generous. Wait staff excellent. I would recommend it for any occasion.Special Features:
- loglineDined on 8/3/2014Funky decor. Great food and service. Even the bread basket was good.Special Features:
- ServiceBosalDined on 8/2/2014Our server Sue was very pleasant. Knowledgeable and helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing SteakhouseSteakmanDined on 7/31/2014The food was a gastronomic delight. The froie Gras was amazing...the spinach salad a delight to the palate...the steak grilled to perfection and the steamed asparagus was perfect The service was very goodSpecial Features:
- Hidden gemjohn15067Dined on 7/24/2014Great food, staff and service. We would recommend!!!Special Features:
- Off nightJohnnyvegas28VIPDined on 7/23/2014Unfortunately the service was very poor this time. Drinks never got refilled I never got butter for my potato my guest never was told what came with his meal only saw the waiter as we waited 20 min for our check never once during the meal.... If this was my first I would never go backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YummyAr6169Dined on 7/19/2014Everything was delicious from drinks to dessert and everything in between!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fine DiningsherDined on 7/19/2014We had a great meal and and good visit with friends as it was quiet and nice. The service was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A very nice eveningSusieVegasDined on 7/18/2014We had an extremely enjoyable evening. Even the bread was delicious! Good food...great service. Nice ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but overpriced.DisapointedDined on 7/18/2014Big change in two years. Rib Eye went from $27.00 to $39.00. Now they give NO SIDES. NO SALAD OR POTATO. Even took away fantastic Pretzel bread. That was the best. Always looked forward to it. The food was good but much too expensive when their are so many restaurants in Las Vegas to choose from. If we did not have a coupon I would have been very upset to have to spend that much money for dinner, It was not a special occasion we just loved the restaurant. Changes NOT for the better!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SteaksshoptatDined on 7/17/2014My husband took my family and me here for my 62nd birthday. It was our first visit. The quality of the filet mignon and NY steaks was excellent for everyone who ordered it at our party. The ambiance was perfect -- quiet -- which allowed all of us to have nice quiet conversation. Service at our table (I'm sorry I don't recall the name of our server, but she was very personable and efficient) was excellent. I just would like to have the menu option of a possible "combination" plate whereby you could have perhaps a salad included with a steak entree or a vegetable and starch. We were all very pleased with the service and quality of the food we ate. We will recommend your establishment to others and will return for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date nightSchambreauDined on 7/13/2014As parents of a 2.5 year old, we don't go out much anymore. Twin Creeks offered the perfect romantic evening out, yet close to home. The happy hour was great, the food was amazing and the service was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Forgotten GemDonnaDined on 7/10/2014We had been to Twin Creeks years ago and had forgotten just how lovely it is. Our food and service were outstanding, and we won't wait long to return.Special Features:
- Steak House!vegasblondieDined on 7/9/2014As this was a steak house the steaks were perfection! Seasoned and cooked perfectly, I could cut mine with a fork. Salads and potatoes dishes were also wonderful and the bread pudding was simply sinful! Cocktails very good, but a little pricey. Coffee was rich and strong with flavor. Our waiter was a little full of himself, but his bus person was very enjoyable and really took care of our table. This restaurant has become an instant favorite of mine and I will be bringing many more of my friends and out of state clients to dine here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatMissjoanngDined on 7/6/2014Can't beat the prime rib special on Sundays.. Best steaks in town without all the hassle of the strip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Shelly48Dined on 7/5/2014Great restaurant! I haven't been there in years, and I love their new look. Very good food, very attentive service, very comfortable atmosphere. I happen to love the casino. Almost like a locals casino, but very much nicer. I ordered a lobster tail, which was delicious. My friends from New York where as impressed with their meals. Will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/28/2014Excellent, just as promised by other reviews and worth the can ride from the strip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasantly surprisedFoodieGiantVIPDined on 6/22/2014Went here on a Sunday and had the prime rib special. Very good deal. 16 oz prime rib, salad, two glasses of wine and a side for $34. The food was very good and the service was excellent. Great steak house off the strip and should be on all locals list of great steak places in Las Vegas.
- Vegas has great steakhouses, but...VegasJoeDined on 6/20/2014Vegas has some great steakhouses, but... this one is my favorite. You can generally get in, even on busy nights. It's off the strip and priced reasonably. It's constantly great. It's a relaxing, attractive, non-pretentious but still luxurious place. I take friends and clients there regularly, and they're always pleased. If you haven't tried it, please do.
- Great find off the Strip!FoodsnobDined on 6/18/2014I have been at the Silverton for years and this place sadly escaped me. Twin Creeks was far above my expectations. I started with oysters fresh and served iced shucked perfect. Rob our server was very knowledgable of the menu and most helpful. The. Lobster bisque was fantastic , creamy and loaded with lobster meat. For an entree I choose the porterhouse steak. This was by far the best piece of beef I have had in a long time. The strip side of it ate as well as the filet side. This is a place should not be missed by locals or guests. I am sorry I failed to make it in the past but it will now be a regular stop for sure. I have eaten at the best steakhouses on the East and West coast and this was the best!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfullocalfoodlvrDined on 6/15/2014My family, friends and I have eaten at Twin Creeks several times and it is always wonderful. The people that work there are so nice and on top of everything. The food is outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to eat.MacmacDined on 6/15/2014I love this restaurant.It is a very romantic restaurant with very little noise and the decor was very nice and relaxing.The employees are very knowledgable about the specials of the night including the wines that they have.Our dinner was fantastic and we didn't have to wait long to receive it.We will go back again and again.Special Features:
- Great Restaurnt!ELI12Dined on 6/15/2014Great restaurant! Great food, and friendly wait staff. Happy Hour can't be beat!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- this was our 10 yr wedding annvrsryaldrichDined on 6/6/2014Everyone from the hostess to our server made us feel special. The food was delicious. The restaurant is beautiful. We would come back again 😊Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- overviewoverviewTCDined on 6/6/2014Overall the food and service were great. One negative thing was that the king crab legs on the seafood platter trilogy appetizer 39 bucks was quite a bit larger serving than the add on of King Crab for 35 bucks. I know King Crab have larger legs than we were served. Thx Calvin F.Special Features:
- Local Favorite SteakhouseleftmyheartVIPDined on 5/24/2014And then some. Enthusiastic and welcoming, staff is overeager to please. Every hostess and server gives personal and special attention to detail ensuring a memorable dinner - the kitchen superbly prepares the perfect meal. Exceptional value for exceptional food. Repeat outstanding performance. Kudos Jay and Nadine - it was an excellent evening!Special Features:
- No AmbianceLouiseKDined on 5/24/2014We were seated in the area of the tall tables, I thought it was the bar area but when I asked the matre'd said it was all restraunt. It became uncomfortable to us because the people next to us sitting up and looking down on us were there for happy hour; drinks and appetizers. They were constantly commenting on our dinners, very uncomfortable. Both my husbands and my steaks were fantastic. The mushrooms were little dried pieces, hubby didn't like them. The waitress started out very helpful, there were not a lot of people when we got there. By the time we got done with dinner she was running around taking orders from other tables allowing us to have to sit and wait while she took care of some very large tables. Not happy about that at all.Special Features:
- The following 819 reviews are from the Twin Creeks – Silverton Casino reviews archive.
- Highly recommendjerseygir1Dined on 5/20/2014My husband a meat eater, Myself a vegetarian, and our daughter who has to have a gluten free diet all found wonderful things to eat at this restaurant. The prices were very reasonable. The service was perfection. And I am really picky about service. A+Special Features:
- Amazing Staff and Great FoodLME05Dined on 5/9/2014My boyfriend brought me here for my birthday, but we did not make any special requests for it. The waitress was so nice, and she was on top of everything! The food was fantastic, cooked to perfection. We ordered dessert at the end of the meal, and the waitress brought it out with candles. I was confused because we had not mentioned it being my birthday. She explained that she had heard my boyfriend tell me happy birthday, and so she brought candles. She told us if she had heard incorrectly then it was a celebration of life dessert. This will definitely be my favorite date spot!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful dining experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/7/2014We thoroughly enjoyed our dinner at Twin Creeks, the service was awesome, the ambiance and decor was superb and the food was absolutely a gastronomic experience, from the bread to the bisque, salad and especially our entrees which were generous portions, but all prepared and presented impeccablySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gourmet mealsDaveWDined on 5/2/2014My wife and I can't give this restaurant enough praise. The Chef prepared our food exactly as we ordered. The Cilantro Marinated Rib Eye was superb! The Diver Scallops were the best flavored and textured scallops my wife has ever tasted, even compared to fish specific gourmet restaurants. This is definitely a favorite for our travels.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary dinnereckmumDined on 5/1/2014My filet was fabulous but my husband's pork chop was a bit dry but flavorful. The Caesar salad was served as a wedge and was a bit more difficult to eat in that form. The dressing was excellent, however.Special Features:
- Awesome anniversaryJoanDined on 4/19/2014We chose Twin Creeks because we were staying at Silverton and celebrating our 50th anniversary with 13 family members. The staff was ready for us and made our dining experience effortless. Everyone enjoyed their meal and staff was accommodating in serving a cake we brought. Could not have been more convenient. Thanks again for a great time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.