Twin Creeks – Silverton Casino
3333 Blue Diamond Road
Las Vegas, NV 89139Neighborhood:
Near the Strip
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Twin Creeks – Silverton Casino
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.silvertoncasino.com/
- Phone: 7029148594x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Tuesday: Dark
Wednesday - Thursday and Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Paul Vigil
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Special Events: BUY ONE ENTREE, GET ONE FREE coupon through the web address: http://maps.google.com/coupons/page?did=0_5289849728733347807&provider=SELF&cid=A2AYQIA1GWPPKNS0&oi=md_coup&sa=X&ct=coup&cd=1&gl=us&ved=0CGwQ7QRIAA&geocode=FcnzJQIdmWoi-Q&ei=_UMwTvbIOJaysQPvn6CIAw
50% Off Happy Hour from 5pm - 8pm and 75% Off Late Night Happy Hour from 8pm - Close (Tapas, Specialty Cocktails, House Wine, Beer*). Lounge Only. *Does not include premium craft beers. Lounge does not accept reservations (first come, first serve).
A word from Twin Creeks – Silverton Casino
Strip quality dining at stripped down prices. Twin Creeks has an innovative new menu, signature boutique bourbons, extensive wine list and a happy hour from 5pm-6pm and 9pm-10pm which includes half price small plates, beer, wine, and cocktails. Twin Creeks features an intimate dining experience including a lounge area, full bar and a private dining room. Twin Creeks’ entrée menu includes a selection of the finest steaks, delectable seafood dishes and classic entrees to indulge in while enjoying the restaurant’s intimate, chic atmosphere. Steaks include filet mignon, porterhouse, New York , Twin Creeks Cilantro rib-eye. Seafood options include salmon, bronzino diver scallops, and twin tails. Twin Creeks was recently the winner of the Diners' Choice award by OpenTable.com.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Twin Creeks – Silverton Casino - Best Restaurants in Near the Strip ›
Twin Creeks – Silverton Casino reviews from OpenTable diners
74 reviews since July 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (47)romantic (40)neighborhood gem (35)fit for foodies (24)notable wine list (19)good for groups (18)vibrant bar scene (7)hot spot (3)great for lunch (2)late-night find (2)scenic view (1)kid-friendly (1)great for outdoor dining (1)great for brunch (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 10/25/2014We have been going here for a few years now and have never had a bad meal. The staff is very nice and the service is excellent. The meals are reasonably priced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014Can't wait to go back-loved everything about it. The food was excellent as was the service. Went with 3 others and all want to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Twin CreeksEdwardLVVIPDined on 10/25/2014The food, the service and the attention to detail make Twin Creeks a great find. We cannot wait to return.Special Features:
- Beef beyond compare.LouiseKDined on 10/25/2014My husband and I shared the Porterhouse Steak. This is the third time we have had this wonderful meal the steak is tender, juicy, flavorful and plain mouth watering. My husband went with the traditional baked potato and sauteed mushrooms. I enjoyed the huge yam, fantastic; the yam was more than enough for another meal. We have really been enjoying Twin Creeks at the Silverton Casino.Special Features:
- Beyond ExpectationsLOliverDined on 10/18/2014Honestly I could kick myself for not remembering my servers name because she was outstanding! So was the food! I took a couple of out of town friends here and it was perfect and both of them are vegetarians! Great mood lighting but not dark, not too quiet and able to talk easily without competing with other tables, we were even next to a very large party. I would go again and again. My Lab Puppy loved the left over rib eye as well!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best off-strip SteakhouseBruceLVIPDined on 10/15/2014Once again, visited Twin Creek and was not disappointed. Great service, exemplary food and presentation. Prices are the most reasonable for location. Hotel and casino warm and inviting.Special Features:
- was looking for a good steakFlyManDined on 10/11/2014Wanted a good steak, decided to give them a try. Location was a prime reason for the visit. They had a Fish Special that sounded really great. ...the wife ordered fish I had the Ribeye.... waiter came back...no fish???? So another option of fish and Steak came. I say steak because it was not the Ribeye I ordered.... We enjoyed our meals they were both very good and made as ordered. Would have been nice to get what we really wanted. Each plate was 30.00 to 40.00 plus drinks.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always awesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 10/11/2014Great tasting food at off strip prices. Cab ride from Caesars was about $40 with the tip. Totally worth it to go to this steakhouse.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/10/2014Twin Creeks is a consistently excellent dining facility. The food is always delicious and the service is the best around. Everything we have ever had from steaks to seafood to salads has always been a delight. Service staff has genuine smiles on the their faces as if to say, "We are happy to have you here."Special Features:
- Excellent Hidden Steak houseOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/9/2014Very enjoyable menu, grass fed beef is hard to find. Good, yummy food!! Great prices and staff is very friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WONDERFUL EXPERIENCEALEXSDININGDined on 10/1/2014WE HAVE BEEN COMING TO THE TWIN CREEKS FOR OVER 10 YEARS. OVERALL IT IS ONE OF THE BEST RESTAURANTS IN VEGAS. THE PRICING IS FAIR AND IT IS A GREAT FIND.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasantly SurprisedBZ777Dined on 9/27/2014Tried Twin Creeks for a dinner with friends and discovered it was very good. I had the petite filet, hubby had larger version, friend had Salmon and loved it and the other had bone in Ribeye which we devoured the whole thing! All cooked as requested The appetizers and sides were very flavorful. Crab cakes good, but can't beat Oscar's downtown. The Shrimp Cocktail had 4 colossal shrimps and cocktail sauce was just right, but spicier would of have been good too. The creamed corn was delicious, great flavor and the au gratin potatoes were crispy on top, with great flavor, both enough to share w/ 1-2 people. My friend had the Mashed potatoes with bacon - he said was perfect! Also thanks for bringing the black napkin for my black pants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2 thumbs up!!!Boliviana65Dined on 9/24/2014The service was excellent! Prices were very reasonable and the food was really good!!! Gotta have the Mac n cheese!!!!! I really liked the relaxed atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- love2eatDined on 9/18/2014Enjoyed our dinner. The server Nadine is always the best. She's been there for a number of years and is so delightful.Special Features:
- denmarkDined on 9/17/2014Good food and wine, Lost my wallet in your restaurant, did not recover, kind of soured the experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingSteveDined on 9/13/2014Once again, we were impressed with the food quality and preparation. The great dining experience we've come to expect at Twin Creeks.Special Features:
- Great local spot.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/11/2014I've been eating at Twin Creeks for over 4 years. Although the menu has changed, the food is always excellent and the service is great.Special Features:
- Twin Creekskayelem1947Dined on 8/30/2014Absolutely lovely dinner - had the lamb chops and they were great. Service was impeccable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reliable High Quality!SteveDined on 8/28/2014Dined at Twin Creeks several times, particularly on any special occasions. Food is always delicious and well prepared. Portions are just right for us but may not be enough for big eaters. Sides are all purchased separately, so can "size" your meal accordingly. More pricey than the average local restaurant, but well worth the extra cost for much better than average food. Service is also notable...staff is very attentive and manager checks each table to ensure everything is up to standard. Great experience every time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedronmacDined on 8/21/2014Took my Wife there for her birthday. Nice atmosphere inside but a bit noisy. The food was less then mediocre, it was a Thursday so slow night. I ordered Halibut with baked potato. The Halibut was dry the bake was hard & inedible as if it was baked hours before & they tried to reheat it. The Server was good but the customers were suspect. For the atmosphere & the prices you would expect a jacket to be required. T-Shirts, shorts & flipflops abound. I will never go back.
- Great Steak houseOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/8/2014We celebrated our 50th wedding anniversary at Twin Creeks on August 8th and included some friends. They commented on the excellent filet. I, too, agreed it was tender and cooked to perfection. My wife had the twin lobster tails which she enjoyed. Drinks were generous. Wait staff excellent. I would recommend it for any occasion.Special Features:
- loglineDined on 8/3/2014Funky decor. Great food and service. Even the bread basket was good.Special Features:
- ServiceBosalDined on 8/2/2014Our server Sue was very pleasant. Knowledgeable and helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing SteakhouseSteakmanDined on 7/31/2014The food was a gastronomic delight. The froie Gras was amazing...the spinach salad a delight to the palate...the steak grilled to perfection and the steamed asparagus was perfect The service was very goodSpecial Features:
- Hidden gemjohn15067Dined on 7/24/2014Great food, staff and service. We would recommend!!!Special Features:
- Off nightJohnnyvegas28VIPDined on 7/23/2014Unfortunately the service was very poor this time. Drinks never got refilled I never got butter for my potato my guest never was told what came with his meal only saw the waiter as we waited 20 min for our check never once during the meal.... If this was my first I would never go backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YummyAr6169Dined on 7/19/2014Everything was delicious from drinks to dessert and everything in between!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fine DiningsherDined on 7/19/2014We had a great meal and and good visit with friends as it was quiet and nice. The service was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A very nice eveningSusieVegasDined on 7/18/2014We had an extremely enjoyable evening. Even the bread was delicious! Good food...great service. Nice ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but overpriced.DisapointedDined on 7/18/2014Big change in two years. Rib Eye went from $27.00 to $39.00. Now they give NO SIDES. NO SALAD OR POTATO. Even took away fantastic Pretzel bread. That was the best. Always looked forward to it. The food was good but much too expensive when their are so many restaurants in Las Vegas to choose from. If we did not have a coupon I would have been very upset to have to spend that much money for dinner, It was not a special occasion we just loved the restaurant. Changes NOT for the better!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SteaksshoptatDined on 7/17/2014My husband took my family and me here for my 62nd birthday. It was our first visit. The quality of the filet mignon and NY steaks was excellent for everyone who ordered it at our party. The ambiance was perfect -- quiet -- which allowed all of us to have nice quiet conversation. Service at our table (I'm sorry I don't recall the name of our server, but she was very personable and efficient) was excellent. I just would like to have the menu option of a possible "combination" plate whereby you could have perhaps a salad included with a steak entree or a vegetable and starch. We were all very pleased with the service and quality of the food we ate. We will recommend your establishment to others and will return for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date nightSchambreauDined on 7/13/2014As parents of a 2.5 year old, we don't go out much anymore. Twin Creeks offered the perfect romantic evening out, yet close to home. The happy hour was great, the food was amazing and the service was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Forgotten GemDonnaDined on 7/10/2014We had been to Twin Creeks years ago and had forgotten just how lovely it is. Our food and service were outstanding, and we won't wait long to return.Special Features:
- Steak House!vegasblondieDined on 7/9/2014As this was a steak house the steaks were perfection! Seasoned and cooked perfectly, I could cut mine with a fork. Salads and potatoes dishes were also wonderful and the bread pudding was simply sinful! Cocktails very good, but a little pricey. Coffee was rich and strong with flavor. Our waiter was a little full of himself, but his bus person was very enjoyable and really took care of our table. This restaurant has become an instant favorite of mine and I will be bringing many more of my friends and out of state clients to dine here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatMissjoanngDined on 7/6/2014Can't beat the prime rib special on Sundays.. Best steaks in town without all the hassle of the strip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Shelly48Dined on 7/5/2014Great restaurant! I haven't been there in years, and I love their new look. Very good food, very attentive service, very comfortable atmosphere. I happen to love the casino. Almost like a locals casino, but very much nicer. I ordered a lobster tail, which was delicious. My friends from New York where as impressed with their meals. Will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 830 reviews are from the Twin Creeks – Silverton Casino reviews archive.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/28/2014Excellent, just as promised by other reviews and worth the can ride from the strip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasantly surprisedFoodieGiantVIPDined on 6/22/2014Went here on a Sunday and had the prime rib special. Very good deal. 16 oz prime rib, salad, two glasses of wine and a side for $34. The food was very good and the service was excellent. Great steak house off the strip and should be on all locals list of great steak places in Las Vegas.
- Vegas has great steakhouses, but...VegasJoeDined on 6/20/2014Vegas has some great steakhouses, but... this one is my favorite. You can generally get in, even on busy nights. It's off the strip and priced reasonably. It's constantly great. It's a relaxing, attractive, non-pretentious but still luxurious place. I take friends and clients there regularly, and they're always pleased. If you haven't tried it, please do.
- Great find off the Strip!FoodsnobDined on 6/18/2014I have been at the Silverton for years and this place sadly escaped me. Twin Creeks was far above my expectations. I started with oysters fresh and served iced shucked perfect. Rob our server was very knowledgable of the menu and most helpful. The. Lobster bisque was fantastic , creamy and loaded with lobster meat. For an entree I choose the porterhouse steak. This was by far the best piece of beef I have had in a long time. The strip side of it ate as well as the filet side. This is a place should not be missed by locals or guests. I am sorry I failed to make it in the past but it will now be a regular stop for sure. I have eaten at the best steakhouses on the East and West coast and this was the best!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.