Twiisted Bar & Grill
985 Boardman Alley
Medina, OH 44256Neighborhood:
SushiPrice: $30 and under
Twiisted Bar & Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.twiisted.com/
- Phone: 330-661-0606x
- Hours of Operation:
Tues thru Thurs 5pm to 10
Friday and Saturday 5pm to 11pm
Bar open till 11pm Tues-Sat
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, American, Burgers
- Executive Chef: Lee Ruffier
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Our sister company Sushi On The Roll provides authentic Japanese sushi with an eclectic seasonal menu. To set up any catering for parties, weddings, etc....please call Sushi On The Roll at 330-661-0600 and ask for Tiffany Bounce
A word from Twiisted Bar & Grill
New concept in Medina twisting a elaborate Sushi and Sashimi menu with an innovative Gourmet Burgers and steaks that will have you coming back for more after your first visit. Excellent selection of local craft beers and exotic martinis and cocktails.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
Twiisted Bar & Grill - Best Restaurants in Medina ›
Twiisted Bar & Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
29 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance3.5Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (16)neighborhood gem (14)hot spot (13)good for groups (10)special occasion (10)vibrant bar scene (7)late-night find (7)great for outdoor dining (6)great for lunch (6)notable wine list (5)romantic (3)great for brunch (2)kid-friendly (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- Try the wild boar burger!greatambienceDined on 9/6/2014The food and the service is great. If you want to escape the large chains and have something different, and memorable to boot, try Twisted!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RaplhDined on 9/3/2014We had a party of eight and everyone was extremely happy with their food. The patio is perfect and fortunately we had a beautiful evening. No question we will continue to dine there, most likely often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great meal2teezDined on 8/29/2014My wife and I have been here 3 times now and each time has been a great experience. We were seated at our reservation time which was nice. We usually try something different each time and then split a main course and a sushi. The sushi is amazing as is the rest of the menu. Twisted is tops on our list of places to dine out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- loved itkewldad73Dined on 8/29/2014Best food I've had in a long time.. everything cooked well and service was excellent. We will definitely go backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Must goKnowgreatfoodDined on 8/29/2014My wife and I went to Twisted Grill and bar because we wanted to try something besides some our regular places. We sat on the patio and enjoyed a great evening. We ordered two glasses of wine and started with Duck Wings (fabulous!) then ordered sushimi tuna, asparagus roll and split one of their burgers. We had one of the most relaxing evenings with great food and drink that we have had in a long time. This place will be on our list of regular places to go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Kitchen great, service fairTriptreatDined on 8/7/2014The menu was inventive but a little pricy. The food was well prepared and tasty. The whole serving staff needs training and refining.
- trying too hardunimpressedDined on 8/2/2014I did not feel comfortable here. The service seemed a little too attentive, almost pushy. Twisted is the name of the restaurant and I think they try too hard to make all the food items different. The food was OK but I will probably not go back.
- SushiLaceyDined on 8/1/2014Excellent sushi for a great price! The rolls were big, fresh, and unique. The decor and ambience was great as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/31/2014The food was very good. The service was friendly, but appeared to be unknowledgeable in regards to the menu. Loved the decor. Prices were mid to high. I expected more variety from the menu and drink / wine list. However the food was very good and fresh. I would go back.Special Features:
- Good for my groupLovingLocalFoodDined on 7/19/2014Had a birthday celebration here. We had 8 people. Drinks were delicious and strong. Server was ok-he was in training, so it wasn't perfect but he was very friendly. Live music was good. They sang to my friend that had the birthday. Great food. I'd definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What the duck?BigTimeDined on 6/13/2014One of Twisted signature appetizers are the asian duck wings with cilantro. A definite must get!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BeenthereDined on 6/10/2014We had a party of 7 last night. We were warmly greeted. As most of us hadn't been there before, we had the most helpful waitress in telling us about the menu and the special. It was nice to be acknowledged by one of the owners and manager. Very nice and wanted to help us enjoy our stay. We enjoyed the happy hour. Food was very good all across the menu. Will return.Special Features:
- Great Food!ThorDined on 6/7/2014Twiisted offers a great variety of food and drinks! Much like their name, Twiisted offers its guests a great atmosphere of a hot spot and the great food of a pub, grill, and and sushi bar, but with a unique and whimsical twist. The staff was very prompt and helpful with the menu, offering any assistance if needed. I'd surely suggest making a reservation, as it gets pretty busy on the weekends. Great place, great food, great time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So different and so fantasticLisaWDined on 5/30/2014Everything from the sushi, appetizers, entrées, to desserts will impress your taste buds. The menu has cleverly named and absolutely mouth watering choices. The infusion flavors of each menu item create a truly unique taste and experience. The drink selection is equally creative and service is unmatched. (Matthew S. Was awesome! So personable, funny and very attentive.). We are so happy to have this new dining delight in Medina and encourage everyone to give it a try! Can't wait to try brunch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 6 reviews are from the Twiisted Bar & Grill reviews archive.
- Happily TwiistedBeauJackDined on 5/23/2014Great food and great service. Loved the decor. Sushi and the burgers are best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- noise level was thunderousAuntieADined on 5/17/2014Talked to the manager he said they were working on it. Seems like they are a work in progress. Will return again in a month or so.
- Amazing Sushi and BurgersfoodninjaDined on 5/11/2014The special sushi rolls really hit the spot, here. Also the burgers are amazing!Special Features:
- New Hot Spot in Medina!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/11/2014What a fabulous new restaurant! The inside is completely remolded and the food is amazing. This is our new favorite restaurant.Special Features:
- Fusion done wellRunnerThatEatsDined on 5/10/2014Excellent mix of Japanese and American cuisine that had everyone in the group raving. The portions are well sized, and you will not leave hungry. The staff made us feel very welcome. We will definitely be coming back!Special Features:
- Great food but not much excitementTheFinalistDined on 4/18/2014Dined here on a weekend evening and was somewhat disappointed with how quiet the place was. I was hoping for a lively atmosphere, but it was quite bland. The service and sushi were both excellent. We will be back againI would recommend this to a friend.