Twigs Bistro - Wandermere
401 E. Farwell
Spokane, WA 99218Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Twigs Bistro - Wandermere
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.twigsbistro.com/
- Phone: 5094658794
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Saturday - Sunday: 9:00am - 1:00pm.
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm.
Dinner: Monday - Thursday, Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm. Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Northwest
- Executive Chef: Brian Hartnett
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Let us make your event truly special If you're looking for that unique place to have a party, wedding reception, business dinner, private function – or just drinks with friends after work – Twigs can make any event a memory to cherish. On and off site catering is available. Please contact a manager for more information and booking.
- Private Party Facilities: Let us make your event truly special. If you're looking for that unique place to have a party, wedding reception, business dinner, private function – or just drinks with friends after work – Twigs can make any event a memory to cherish.
- Private Party Contact: Doug Truitt 5094658794
A word from Twigs Bistro - Wandermere
Prepare for a unique dining experience that is casual yet memorable. Visit Twigs and you will experience the perfect ambiance, making for a warm and inviting atmosphere. Food will tantalize a variety of palates. Experience your meal with one of our 36 Signature Martinis.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Twigs Bistro - Wandermere - Best Restaurants in Spokane ›
Twigs Bistro - Wandermere reviews from OpenTable diners
24 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelEnergetic
great for outdoor dining (17)special occasion (15)good for groups (12)great for lunch (9)scenic view (9)neighborhood gem (9)hot spot (7)romantic (6)fit for foodies (5)great for brunch (4)vibrant bar scene (4)notable wine list (4)kid-friendly (4)late-night find (3)Show More
- Awesome choiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/24/2014Great service and if you can hit the happy hour they have great selection for those on a budget. The fries with the gargonzola chese dip is amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- foodieVIPDined on 9/14/2014Lovely outdoor setting was great for Sunday lunch on a warm day in mid-September. Casual dining. Good meals. Great service.Special Features:
- cafeteria diningJDubDined on 9/10/2014We have gone to Twigs often for breakfast (loved it) and for dinner when we could eat on the patio (loved it). This evening we went for our anniversary, wanting the patio but it was too cold. The place was packed in the bar and dining area. The noise level was so loud and echo-y, we felt like we were eating in a school cafeteria. I could hear the conversations at our neighbors' tables better than I could hear my husband who was sitting right across from me. Food was excellent, but won't be back unless we can eat outside where the noise dissipates.Special Features:
- Wish I could get that money backJessicaDined on 9/10/2014Ahi Sashimi was good. Crab and artichoke dip was lacking in the crab department. The chicken in the Pesto Margherita Chicken was very dry, as was the fish in the Argentinean Fish Tacos. Disappointing, especially for the price.
- NorthsidedinerDined on 8/29/2014The overall experience was very good. The only complaint we had (group of six) was that the air temperature was too cold. We were sitting right below an air vent and had cold air blowing on us throughout our meal. Other then that, we enjoyed our dining experience.Special Features:
- waiter problemsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/6/2014We had some inattentive service by our waiter. The food was excellent, and we come here 3-4 times a year for special occasions. It is a super place to bring out of town guests.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/28/2014everything was excellent but the ahi was not quite rightSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingndboydDined on 7/5/2014I continue to be amazed at how Twiggs maintains such a high quality of food with so many restaurants. I definitely don't feel that I'm eating at a chain. Our meal (as usual) was excellent, innovative and exciting. Twiggs, always a sure thing.Special Features:
- Group of sixLuv2eatDined on 7/3/2014We were a group of six for dinner. One of the entrees was cold upon arrival. When the diner complained the waitress comped him for another item of his choice. She also said dessert for the table was on the house. That was very kind but when the bills came we were all charged for the desserts ordered. It seemed to be a busy night and the staff was really trying hard to please us. Overall we had a great time and will give Twigs another go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/30/2014This is only the 2nd time I've been to this location and if I didn't live in the Valley I would be there at least once a month! Great ambience and the food was wonderful!!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/28/2014My go to restaurant. Menu changes frequently, so always something new to try.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dessertgclbVIPDined on 6/27/2014We were drawn in by your peanut butter mousse pie.Special Features:
- schmilDined on 6/2/2014Our server was very gracious and appreciated the outdoor seating. Our table was in the shade and we felt taken care of.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 74 reviews are from the Twigs Bistro - Wandermere reviews archive.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/30/2014The booking a reservation process was smooth until we arrived at restuarant. The greeters did not fully understand the reservation by email and fumbled with this, it was clear they were not trained. We still had to wait, but just briefly. However, it took two reminders to get the table.Special Features:
- Nice diningJoeyVIPDined on 5/18/2014I haven't been to the north side Twigs before, and I must say that it was so nice sitting outside by the water. The food was good, as well as the service. I dine at the south side location, but do plan to go back again up north down the line.Special Features:
- Wonderful eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/9/2014Comfortable dining experience for our party of 10. Mix review of some of the dishes but overall a wonderful evening having dinner with friends
- GreatLuv2DinegalDined on 5/2/2014We had a reservation at 6 pm, three in our party didn't show up till after 7. Our waiter, Chelsea, was gracious, attentive but not overly so, and when our late group arrived, dinner was ordered and out really quickly. Every dish for our party of 11 was excellent. We had a wonderful time with our San Diego guests for Bloomsday, who had chosen this Twigs online from San Diego. They were very happy with the service and food, also. We would recommend this Twigs to anyone.Special Features:
- Twigs Never DisappointsDonnadDined on 4/21/2014A great location in N Spokane with an incredible deck and lovely dining room. Consistently great food and service is always top notch! Perfect spot to take out of town guests to show them that Spokane has it ALL!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Don't-Miss EateryLiferDined on 4/21/2014As a first-timer, my and my five guest's experience was all-around exceptionally nice. As the weather warms, an outdoor table will put icing on the cake! :-))Special Features:
- Great foodFishtail66Dined on 3/28/2014The food at Twig's is excellent! A variety of offerings, reasonably priced, and oh-so-good to the palate!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great catch up with friendsTwigsGirlDined on 3/16/2014This was a wonderful place to meet up with friends and catch up over dinner. Great food. Great dessert. Great set up for tables. We loved staying late, as tables were leaving it got quieter. Our waitress was friendly. We were able to tune out dining and have great conversation...hard to do everywhere. So it was a great overall experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NoisyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/15/2014The restaurant was very noisy and the table where we sat was on the end of a row next to a bus station and there was a lot of traffic. I ordered my steak medium and had to send it back because it was very rare. However, the service was very good.
- Fantastic as usual!annalisa24wDined on 3/12/2014We always love coming to Twigs at Wandermere! It is hard to find such creative martinis anywhere else, and their desserts (and all of their food, really!) are simply mouth-watering. We will definitely be returning! Thank you for a wonderful evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- gr8foodgr8foodDined on 3/10/2014My son and I thoroughly enjoyed our evening at Twigs. It was quiet enough for great conversation, the food was excellent with nice presentation, and your exquisite Zinfindel Port being the perfect finish!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Northside Restaurant!TwiggerDined on 3/7/2014We've never been disappointed at Twigs Wandermere! The food and service are exemplary. Love the online reservation system and also the gluten free menu choices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Warm and CozyLinderLou11Dined on 3/1/2014We had a great dining experience. Our table was right in front of the fireplace and we faced the outdoor area. watched the snow fall while enjoying a truly wonderful meal. Our server was kind and personable and enhanced our evening. We will definitely add this to our list of go to places...Special Features:
- Great dinnerStuckInARutDined on 2/21/2014We were looking for something outside our standard list of eating places. Twigs food and service were great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reservation meant nothing!DannyDined on 2/15/2014Made a reservation online for 5:15...wasn't seated until 5:30...and when we were seated there were many empty tables... can't understand why we had to wait! Many other people were pushed to the bar to wait for a table (again, there were many empty tables). My guess is that management pushes people to the bar for added profit...." have a few drinks why you wait".I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Date spotLordNixonDined on 2/14/2014I had a wonderf time with my date at 9:00pm, and the service was still outstanding at this later hour. The food and drinks were perfectly done and decently priced as well. The atmosphere of the restaurant was very nice as well where it was noisy enough that you could tell that it was packed, but still quiet enough to be romantic and to not have to raise your voice. Overall an excellent experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Valentines DayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014The service was awesome, the food was fabulous, and the ambience relaxing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Met friends for dinner, theyhungrymanDined on 2/8/2014Met friends for dinner, they had a great variety of choices and all the meals were great! Good service through out the busy dinner rush!Special Features:
- always goodallsgoodDined on 1/25/2014We enjoy this restaurant. It is close to our Mother's house and the food is always good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gluten FreeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/9/2013Great place to go if someone in the dinner party has a gluten allergy. They have an entire menu that is gluten free. Most of the items are the same as the other menu just adapted for the different needs. It is great to not have to worry about what to eat when at dinner and worry over every sauce or thing that is prepared. Also it was so good. My friends ate the leftovers and they normally are afraid of gluten free foods. Also the drink selection was extensive. It is always a good thing when the martini has to many good choices. I will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a good experienceBschwabDined on 11/3/2013I have gone to this particular Twigs and prefer it over any of the others in Spokane. Service is always good, drinks are the best, and the food is my favorite! It is a bit pricey, but I honestly believe that it is worth it! Thank you very much!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Celebrated birthday hereFamily2Dined on 10/20/2013Sunday afternoon was a great celebration of our daughter's 24th birthday. She, of course, had a martini, but the younger siblings were happy to have the huckleberry lemonade! The waitress offered a free birthday crème broulee for our daughter, to top of our wonderful dinner. Family members selected a variety of dishes: crab, pasta, steak and chicken, all were good. Attentive service by our waitress. Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good stuff!MissyDined on 9/17/2013Twigs is always a favorite of mine. Can't go wrong for a group with the diverse menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This is my favorite place!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/11/2013This is my favorite place! You can't beat the food or the drinks. The best place in town!Special Features:
- I have to say I was impressed!KayzfamDined on 8/27/2013We were a table of 8 old friends that were just really into our visiting. Our waitress was helpful and not pushy at all to hurry us along. I am a very "meat and potato" girl and I really enjoyed the burger! The free birthday dessert, and the splitting the birthday girls dinner between all of our checks, was priceless!!! Thank you:)Special Features:
- Great service, romantic settingeatwellDined on 8/23/2013Really nice service, thoughtful, efficient. Very good food. Good outdoor romantic setting yet still fine for families, work parties.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- we17we17Dined on 8/9/2013The food was nicely presented, flavorful and delicious. Each one of us enjoyed the entry we chose, and the most popular was the steak. The salads were excellent, fresh and satisfying. The children enjoyed their choices from the children's menu also. The dessert menu provided a nice variety, something for every taste and were delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.