Twigs Bistro & Martini Bar - Union Gap
2529 Main Street
Union Gap, WA 98903Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Twigs Bistro & Martini Bar - Union Gap
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://twigsbistro.com/
- Phone: (509) 469-9327
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm; Friday - Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, American
- Executive Chef: Jennifer Boukather
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Counter Seating, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We offer salad bowls, wrap platters, as well as buffet style options like our taco bar or Italian pasta bar with garlic bread.
See twigsbistro.com for our full catering menu or ask for our to-go catering menu while you dine in.
A word from Twigs Bistro & Martini Bar - Union Gap
Twigs Bistro & Martini Bar is a modern American style bistro featuring both local and seasonal fare. We pride our selves on serving the best quality product always with the guest in mind. Come enjoy one of our 36 signature martinis in our modern atmosphere or enjoy our patio.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Twigs Bistro & Martini Bar - Union Gap - Best Restaurants in Yakima ›
Twigs Bistro & Martini Bar - Union Gap reviews from OpenTable diners
7 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (3)good for groups (2)vibrant bar scene (2)romantic (2)special occasion (2)fit for foodies (1)neighborhood gem (1)great for brunch (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Bad serviceDissapointedDined on 11/4/2014Food was amazing, but it took us half an hour just to receive our drinks. I could understand if the restuarant was busy, but there were only 4 others there besides us.Special Features:
- Twigs - I wouldn't recommend it!fishdishDined on 10/24/2014First of all it took FORVER to get our food. I did not care for the fish and chips at all. The flavor of the batter on the fish was not to my liking and the fish tasted strange. Fries were good. My daughter ordered the fish tacos and I had one of them and they were good. They did take the fish dish off our bill which was nice. Then we ordered dessert and waited and waited and waited. How long does it take to put a brownie and ice cream on a plate???? We finally cancelled the order and left. They did give us a free dessert card which was also very nice. I personally would never go there again. The ambiance is wonderful however, and other people seemed to be really enjoying themselves and I know it is a popular place to go in Yakima.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/4/2014The crab mac and cheese was without crab. I recall that someone else had a problem with the quality of the order (missing stuff). I had the worst Pepsi I have ever had. I asked the waitress to check with the bar to see if there was a problem and if she could get me a new drink that was really Pepsi I would have it. She came back with the same odd tasting Pepsi.Special Features:
- Too long for appetizers to comeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014The chefs special too salty. The drinks were great and the servers delightful .Special Features:
- The following 11 reviews are from the Twigs Bistro & Martini Bar - Union Gap reviews archive.
- AuntieDined on 7/29/2014Dinner for 2 with 35 years separating my niece and I yet both enjoyed our meals and were able to visit and catch up with each other without problems hearing that you find in some trendy restaurants, It was to hot to eat outside, otherwise we would have chosen thatSpecial Features:
- Great date nightKristynaDined on 6/18/2014My husband and I truly enjoyed our date night at Twigs. The prices are average for dinner and the meal was very good. The fries were barely warm when they arrived at our table, once we got the servers attention she ordered us some that came out nice and hot. Over all we will return on another date night. This restaurant did not seem like a place to bring children. Maybe because it has a true martini bar feel to it, maybe because we didn't want to bring ours. The noise level was one that we could actually carry on a conversation. Overall great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service.....butTeacherwetchDined on 5/10/2014Our service was fabulous and our server gave us a complimentary dessert for my son's First Communion. However, all our fries, including the $1 more waffle fries were cold. I asked for new fries but my parents didn't want to make a fuss. That was my only complaint! Check your fries, waffle or regular, to be sure they're not and fresh!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always good food and serviceMaiamittDined on 4/11/2014We had a very good meal at Twigs. We had one hard of hearing person who was able to hear what we had to say (so the noise level was very acceptable). The food is always good and the service has always been very good. Love the martinis!Special Features:
- Can't go wrong!TabersDined on 3/22/2014Great place to have a date or start your girls night out! The food was great and so was the service. I will definitely be coming back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food & drinks, but overpricedOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/21/2014The food was good, but overpriced. For the price, the food should be exceptional rather than pretty good. The drinks, on the other hand, were exceptional and well worth the price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AnniversarylivelifeDined on 3/8/2014After meeting my girlfriend at twiggs on our first date we came back a year later to celebrate our 1 year anniversary. It was great we need to visit Twiggs more often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sandwiches and salads wereCynDDined on 2/12/2014Sandwiches and salads were great!! Pulled pork and hamburgers is what was ordered.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceIlovegreatfoodDined on 1/11/2014I enjoyed everything about the experience at the Union Gap Twigs Bistro and Martini Bar. We were seated quickly. The service was great and we did not have to wait too long. The food was very good and I plan to go return in the future. I do recommend our neighborhood Twigs to anyone who loves a pleasant dining experience with great tasting food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food but lost our reservationKenOlsonDined on 11/8/2013the food was great. but unfortunately, even after using this service and reserving online, our reservation was lost. i had received an email confirmation, yet upon arrival we we told that our reservation was not listed. The lady working the desk told us that it happens sometimes because the reservations are forwarded to the managers phone. i suggest they change that part of their system. Because of this issue, we were forced to dine in the bar. Fortunately we didn't take the kids that night so we were OK with that this time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and ambianceMatthewDined on 9/1/2013Higher than average food quality, ambiance and drink selection for Yakima. Also open daily which is very nice for the occasional Sunday night dine out. Haven't been disappointed with any of the dishes. The servings are a good size. The drink selection is also fantastic with numerous martini options as well as decent on-tap options.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.