Twigs Bistro & Martini Bar - Union Gap
2529 Main Street
Union Gap, WA 98903Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Twigs Bistro & Martini Bar - Union Gap
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://twigsbistro.com/
- Phone: 5094699327x
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm; Friday - Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, American
- Executive Chef: Jennifer Boukather
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Counter Seating, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We offer salad bowls, wrap platters, as well as buffet style options like our taco bar or Italian pasta bar with garlic bread.
See twigsbistro.com for our full catering menu or ask for our to-go catering menu while you dine in.
A word from Twigs Bistro & Martini Bar - Union Gap
Twigs Bistro & Martini Bar is a modern American style bistro featuring both local and seasonal fare. We pride our selves on serving the best quality product always with the guest in mind. Come enjoy one of our 36 signature martinis in our modern atmosphere or enjoy our patio.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Twigs Bistro & Martini Bar - Union Gap - Best Restaurants in Yakima ›
Twigs Bistro & Martini Bar - Union Gap reviews from OpenTable diners
6 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (3)special occasion (3)vibrant bar scene (2)great for lunch (2)kid-friendly (1)neighborhood gem (1)hot spot (1)fit for foodies (1)notable wine list (1)romantic (1)great for brunch (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- AuntieDined on 7/29/2014Dinner for 2 with 35 years separating my niece and I yet both enjoyed our meals and were able to visit and catch up with each other without problems hearing that you find in some trendy restaurants, It was to hot to eat outside, otherwise we would have chosen thatSpecial Features:
- Great date nightKristynaDined on 6/18/2014My husband and I truly enjoyed our date night at Twigs. The prices are average for dinner and the meal was very good. The fries were barely warm when they arrived at our table, once we got the servers attention she ordered us some that came out nice and hot. Over all we will return on another date night. This restaurant did not seem like a place to bring children. Maybe because it has a true martini bar feel to it, maybe because we didn't want to bring ours. The noise level was one that we could actually carry on a conversation. Overall great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service.....butTeacherwetchDined on 5/10/2014Our service was fabulous and our server gave us a complimentary dessert for my son's First Communion. However, all our fries, including the $1 more waffle fries were cold. I asked for new fries but my parents didn't want to make a fuss. That was my only complaint! Check your fries, waffle or regular, to be sure they're not and fresh!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 8 reviews are from the Twigs Bistro & Martini Bar - Union Gap reviews archive.
- Always good food and serviceMaiamittDined on 4/11/2014We had a very good meal at Twigs. We had one hard of hearing person who was able to hear what we had to say (so the noise level was very acceptable). The food is always good and the service has always been very good. Love the martinis!Special Features:
- Can't go wrong!TabersDined on 3/22/2014Great place to have a date or start your girls night out! The food was great and so was the service. I will definitely be coming back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food & drinks, but overpricedOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/21/2014The food was good, but overpriced. For the price, the food should be exceptional rather than pretty good. The drinks, on the other hand, were exceptional and well worth the price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AnniversarylivelifeDined on 3/8/2014After meeting my girlfriend at twiggs on our first date we came back a year later to celebrate our 1 year anniversary. It was great we need to visit Twiggs more often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sandwiches and salads wereCynDDined on 2/12/2014Sandwiches and salads were great!! Pulled pork and hamburgers is what was ordered.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceIlovegreatfoodDined on 1/11/2014I enjoyed everything about the experience at the Union Gap Twigs Bistro and Martini Bar. We were seated quickly. The service was great and we did not have to wait too long. The food was very good and I plan to go return in the future. I do recommend our neighborhood Twigs to anyone who loves a pleasant dining experience with great tasting food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food but lost our reservationKenOlsonDined on 11/8/2013the food was great. but unfortunately, even after using this service and reserving online, our reservation was lost. i had received an email confirmation, yet upon arrival we we told that our reservation was not listed. The lady working the desk told us that it happens sometimes because the reservations are forwarded to the managers phone. i suggest they change that part of their system. Because of this issue, we were forced to dine in the bar. Fortunately we didn't take the kids that night so we were OK with that this time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and ambianceMatthewDined on 9/1/2013Higher than average food quality, ambiance and drink selection for Yakima. Also open daily which is very nice for the occasional Sunday night dine out. Haven't been disappointed with any of the dishes. The servings are a good size. The drink selection is also fantastic with numerous martini options as well as decent on-tap options.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.