Twigs Bistro & Martini Bar - Station Park
155 N East Promontory
Farmington, UT 84025Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Twigs Bistro & Martini Bar - Station Park
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.twigsbistro.com/
- Phone: 8014478944x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday 11:00am - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday 12:00-9:00
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Fusion / Eclectic
- Executive Chef: Jordan Tolley
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Cinemark Theatre is located across the courtyard from our front door.
A word from Twigs Bistro & Martini Bar - Station Park
Prepare for a unique dining experience that is casual yet memorable. Visit our Station Park location and you will experience the perfect ambiance, making for a warm and inviting atmosphere. Choose from a menu full of food that will tantalize a variety of palates, and complement your meal with one of our 36 Signature Martinis.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Twigs Bistro & Martini Bar - Station Park - Best Restaurants in Farmington ›
Twigs Bistro & Martini Bar - Station Park reviews from OpenTable diners
99 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (49)great for outdoor dining (41)good for groups (39)fit for foodies (33)hot spot (33)romantic (29)great for lunch (29)neighborhood gem (26)vibrant bar scene (23)scenic view (23)late-night find (18)great for brunch (13)notable wine list (9)kid-friendly (5)Show More
- Farmington gemWolfDined on 9/20/2014Not the type of restaurant you would expect to find in the small town of Farmington. It is a classy place with a great menu. They have a nice wine list but are most known for the variety of martinis. They have a bar license so you can just stop in for a drink and not have to order food. The drunken donuts dessert is great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Manager ErrorOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2014My husband had ordered a beer to come with his steak. By the time he actually got his beer, dinner was over. The Supervisor (Luke) came over just to see how everything was going and we commented that the bar service was a bit slow that evening. (3 of us had also ordered martinis, which took about 20 minutes to actual get) The supervisors response was ABSOLUTELY UNCALLED FOR! He said to my friend, that he was basically too drunk to really notice how long it took. (My friend had only 1 beer the whole evening) He proceeded to tell us, that its expected because Twigs was now the "#1 selling alcohol restaurant in Davis County". And he said it rather snobbishly! The supervisor acted like he was better than all of us, and he was SO RUDE.Special Features:
- ExcellentvictorsotoDined on 9/9/2014I love this place the food is great, the martinis are spectaculars, the service excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Food and ServiceFoodForThoughtDined on 9/6/2014The food at Twigs was very delicious and quite filling. The turkey club was the perfect size! My date got the house salad with steak. According to him it was very good as well. The only issue I had was the size of their martini. I was hoping for one a little larger, but the taste was still great! The service at Twigs was also outstanding. They were able to accommodate us very nicely. Overall, I wonderful experience and I would recommend it to anyone.Special Features:
- Uninspired SaladOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014The beet and pear salad was uninspired. The presentation was lacking and the pear had brown spots and was cut up so that the hard pod surrounding seeds was present. The turkey bacon wrap presented well and was good.Special Features:
- Twigs was a delightAllibabbaDined on 8/30/2014We arrived at Twigs 10 minutes early with reservations through Open Table. We were seated immediately. The wait time was 35 minutes at the present time. It was great to have reservations.Special Features:
- My Love for Twigs is now a Like!WicklessOneVIPDined on 8/30/2014When Twigs first opened they were my favorite. In the last couple months the food quality has suffered. My husband likes to get the Tuscan Sun pizza. The pizza's used to be large and have tons of toppings. The pizza's are way smaller now and the toppings have been reduced. I love the Twig Cod and Fries. Same as the pizza the portion sizes of the cod are about half. Also I think that someone forgot how to make the coleslaw. I don't normally like coleslaw but I used to like Twigs. The last couple of time the coleslaw tastes like chopped cabbage mixed with carrots that it plain. I still like eating there but I don't think that I will do it very often. Way to pricey for what smaller portions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/23/2014The evening was very pleasant, however, the table service could have been more responsive. The appetizer and the meal both had significant delays. Bottom line don't come hungry, for they make you seriously wait for the food.Special Features:
- B-day dinnerHdoggDined on 8/23/2014I have always enjoyed eating here as the atmosphere is great. We made reservations and were seated in a timely manner. It was super busy for a Saturday night. Everything was great, except that they had ran out of the salmon and 2 appetizers on the menu. We had a few different people decide on a meal, and then the food was not available. Dessert was yummy, and the martinis are fabulous as always! Overall, it was a good time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful ServiceluvfarmingtonstationDined on 8/16/2014I wish I could remember the name of our waitress, because she was amazing. Very sweet and accommodating, we were more than pleased with the service she gave us and her pleasant personality. I hope you can figure out from this who she was, because she deserves the recognition. We were there Saturday night, August 16, from 8:40ish until about 9:30. We sat inside and ordered the crab & artichoke appetizer and beverages.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- canadian8Dined on 8/16/2014I have been going to Twigs since it opened in Farmington. We were so excited to have something like this close to home. But lately when I have been I have walked away so disappointed. A month or so ago we went with friends, forty five mins after ordering I asked when we were getting our food. He forgot to put our order in.We decided to book again and go this last weekend. Service was ok, the server was running off her feet, seemed to be under staffed. Food wasn't good and I noticed my martini is a smaller glass every time we go. Sadly don't think we will be going back. The restaurant is in amazing location but sadly it's not the food or service people are going back for . I think its the area, it's really a shame.Special Features:
- Nice place for a martinifatandhappyDined on 8/16/2014This is a hot spot, prepare to wait with out a reservation. Right in the middle of station park a nice location and great looking restaurant. Make sure you ask your waiter for recommendations since some items on the menu are not impressive. Fun place for a date great atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- T72parDined on 8/16/2014Nice place for lunch or dinner! Menu could be toned down to reflect more traditional dishes.Special Features:
- Wonderful food and great serviceKelleegirlDined on 8/15/2014I have been to Twigs multiple tines and always had a great experience. Try a Bellini-tini and the Beef Coulette or the Steak Salad.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very enjoyable!jaas0808Dined on 8/15/2014Went with a group of friends, our table was ready right away and service was excellent. When the food came out one person got the wrong dish. They quickly corrected it and comped her meal. The food was great and service was excellent, what more can you ask for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Almost perfect outingToastmasterDined on 8/11/2014The outing was excellent with the food, atmosphere and drinks being well designed and created. The service could have been a little more speedy but it was only a minor inconvenience.Special Features:
- Weekend Night OutJJJ3Dined on 8/9/2014This is a great place to take the significant other for a weekend night out. The place was clean and nice. The food was good, the others in my party said it was great, so it may have been my entree choice that left me wanting just a bit more for the price i paid. The service was more than excellent. Located in a wonderful place to see entertainment or shop after you dine. I am definitely a repeat customer. Thank YouSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this placeyumitupDined on 8/7/2014My husband and I eat out a lot. This is in my top 3 places to eat now. Love the flavors/spices they use in their food. It is fresh and hip. Their service has always been very professional which really reflects on the management and how serious they take their business.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fun restaurantTholbrookDined on 8/6/2014I like coming to Twigs with family and friends. It does seem to take a long time to order then to actually get our food. But when the food comes it is usually delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/3/2014Our server was outstanding. Made a recommendation about the wine list and menu selections. Good experience.Special Features:
- menu changeUpdateMenu4UsDined on 8/2/2014We have enjoyed bringing friends to Twigs; however, its time to refresh the menu! The salmon is the same dish for the last year.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/2/2014Waiter was very pleasant, food was good. I love sitting outside, didn't feel rushed for a Saturday night.Special Features:
- loved everything about itfan01Dined on 8/2/2014I loved my dining experience at Twigs. The serving staff were extremely friendly and met all our requests for seating. The waiter was attentive and very helpful. The atmosphere is wonderful. I sat outside by the fountain. I had fish and twigs fries. They were delicious and the serving was more than adequate. I am definitely putting this dining place at my favorite places to go for lunch.Special Features:
- A good dinnerAcasualdinerDined on 7/31/2014We have been to Twig's in Station Park twice. The food has been very good both times with excellent service. We had to wait for our appetizer this time, longer than expected, but they gave it to us free without a comment from us about the wait. We were having such good conversation we didn't actually notice it was slow in coming. Glad to go back and glad to recommend them. A very comfortable environment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not my last visit!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/31/2014From the convenience of online reservations to the quality of food and service, Twigs Bistro has become one of my favorite new restaurant finds - unique menu offerings with one of the best martini menus I have ever seen. My friend and I spent nearly two and one half hours visiting while dining. We were never rushed to make menu selections; the food was delivered to our table in a timely manner and presented with culinary as well as artistic panache. Our server (Rossi) was delightful of personality and professionalism. At no time did we feel any pressure to finish and leave until we were ready. It was the perfect ambiance for a long overdue reunion between friends with perfect food and drinks. I will certainly be back in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- poor serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/29/2014We decided to go to twigs for a special occasion we have been to twigs before but this time was different when we received our food my son had order a salad to go with his kids meal his salad came out with the wrong salad dressing then my husband received his salad with his meal his dressing was also incorrect it took a while for our waiter Evan to come back so we could have him bring out the right dressing. After we also noticed our son's salad was bigger than my husbands when we asked the waiter about this is said my husbands and son's were the same size just displayed differently we could tell that was incorrect also my son's salad cost $3.99 without being informed it would cost that much with a kids meal! We were very unsatisfied!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TwigslocaldinerDined on 7/25/2014Excellent food high energy modern ecliptic. Have dined here multiple time and the food and service has always been outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous to FarmingtonLisaVDined on 7/25/2014The appetizer plate with pita bread, hummus and Kalamata Olive Tapenade was delicious. Our meals were delicious, we had the curry shrimp dish, pasta chicken dish and a vegetarian pizza. We had to try one of the desserts so we chose the warm cookie with ice cream and whipped cream.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, bad serverThustlinDined on 7/25/2014Food was absolutely amazing, the atmosphere was great and the restaurant was clean. The server must have been a rookie cause he was pathetic. The worst we've had in a long time. I will definetly go back, with the expectation the service will be better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- winedog46Dined on 7/25/2014second visit. you go for the martini selection but come back for the food and service. not a bad wine list, either---not big but nice variety. try the osso bucco--but bring your appetite!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unique for UtahLeonardoDined on 7/25/2014Service and overall polish of staff have been continually improving, they now compliment the dining experience instead of detracting. I still have a ways to go before I've tried all the different martinis that are available. We'll be back againSpecial Features:
- Great restaurant!!!Mychelle1825Dined on 7/18/2014We arrived an hour before Our reservation am the restaurant has a 30 minute wait. I was pleasantly surprised that we were seated immediately! My cherry limeade martini was perfect and we had a lovely table right outside by the fountain's. My salmon was outstanding and the S'mores desert was the perfect ending to our 16 wedding anniversary dinner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So-soEatatjoesDined on 7/12/2014Food wasn't very good, service was nice. We wont be going back.Special Features:
- Great placenightoutDined on 7/12/2014My husband and I went here on our date night. The service was wonderful, and the martinis were just as good. Will be back for more very soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ❤️CakesterDined on 7/8/2014Love Twigs. Delicious food, tasty beverages. Great variety. Servers are knowledgeable, helpful, and not intrusive...perfect combination! Twigs is quite busy on the weekends so be certain to makes reservation early in the week. I have been here several times and never been disappointed.Special Features:
- Great serviceUtahTrojanDined on 7/3/2014Rome was a great waiter!!! My wife loves the Martini's!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New kid on the block1worldtravelerDined on 7/1/2014The setting & atmosphere were very pleasant. The large, retractable doors offered an open setting of the outside fountains; comparable to restaurants in California. The waiters were knowledgeable about the menu, pleasant, & service oriented. The food was average, with small portions (compared to California and East coast similar restaurants). Many of us ordered peppered salmon that was served as a small portion on top of rice with a corn accent. The salmon was prepared well & tasty;however, the rice covered most of the plate... the plates were small. Also, a lamb sandwich was ordered, but the lamb was not fresh, nor was it tender (an issue when it's not fresh). The pear bread pudding was overcooked, but had a nice raisin sauce.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- goodfoodDined on 6/28/2014Restaurant was great but they told me I didn't have a reservation even though I had a confirmation email from open tableSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No complaintsChadwicksDined on 6/27/2014We love this place. Been for date night and girls night. The manager Luke was was awesome to us :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining ExperiencePickyeaterDined on 6/27/2014The food was exceptional My father had the Lamb sandwich and he loved it. My husband had your spicy pizza and a cold beer and he totally enjoyed it. It was my mom's birthday and they brought her dessert for free! The service was outstanding, our waiter Matt Z. was always asking if we needed another drink or refilling our water. Matt Z. boxed our leftovers and told us we could sit and visit as long as we wanted to. We will definitely be returning to dine again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.