Twigs Bistro & Martini Bar - Station Park
155 N East Promontory
Farmington, UT 84025Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Twigs Bistro & Martini Bar - Station Park
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.twigsbistro.com/
- Phone: 8014478944x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday 11:00am - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday 12:00-9:00
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Fusion / Eclectic
- Executive Chef: Jordan Tolley
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Cinemark Theatre is located across the courtyard from our front door.
A word from Twigs Bistro & Martini Bar - Station Park
Prepare for a unique dining experience that is casual yet memorable. Visit our Station Park location and you will experience the perfect ambiance, making for a warm and inviting atmosphere. Choose from a menu full of food that will tantalize a variety of palates, and complement your meal with one of our 36 Signature Martinis.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Twigs Bistro & Martini Bar - Station Park - Best Restaurants in Farmington ›
Twigs Bistro & Martini Bar - Station Park reviews from OpenTable diners
100 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (54)good for groups (40)fit for foodies (39)great for outdoor dining (39)hot spot (39)great for lunch (33)neighborhood gem (27)vibrant bar scene (24)romantic (24)scenic view (21)late-night find (17)great for brunch (13)notable wine list (9)kid-friendly (4)Show More
- OverratedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014Twigs was okay. The food was alright, but not what I would typically order. The waiter tried to be impressive by not writing down our order. He got it wrong, which didn't surprise me. He did make up for it once we kindly let him know. Overall, it was okay, but not worth a second visit.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014Excellent food! We had a reservation and we were seated immediately! Drunken donuts were amazing! Loved everything about our experience-definitely going back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Time Every TimeMatrixDined on 10/12/2014We come here as often as we can and always have good food and fun. This kind of place is what other places should try to follow. Would recommend for any occasionSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Repeat customer at TWIGSAllibabbaDined on 10/11/2014I have dined at TWIGS several times and they never disappoint! Using Open Table, I have been seated immediately each time I have had a reservation.Special Features:
- Very enjoyable eveningdj63Dined on 10/11/2014Came down to celebrate my husbands 55th birthday. The good, service and if course the martinis were excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth the drive!WheezyDined on 10/10/2014I've been to Twigs several times now, both for lunch and for dinner and never been disappointed by the food or the service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Servicekbarnedt10Dined on 10/7/2014Our waiter was very good, but everything took so long to get food, water and check.Special Features:
- Would go againMahulie84Dined on 10/3/2014Went to twigs to celebrate our 8 year anniversary. The food was really good and the desserts were very yummy. I would go again and recommend this restaurant to my friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good foodMomof4Dined on 10/3/2014We enjoy coming here for all types of eating. Lunch, drinks and appetizers, dinner and dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vibrant and deliciousKrazykayDined on 9/27/2014Twigs never disappoints. I love their martinis and the food is always fun and tasty. I have a few favorites, but they keep tempting me with new items.Special Features:
- could be a romantic night outgemfinderDined on 9/27/2014The food is fantastic. The martini selection is awesome. The atmosphere could be a great romantic night out except for the noise. With sport tvs it doesn't reflect the decor. I think the tvs give a loud atmosphere and makes for more casual attire than what should be at restaurant. Overall great place. And the calamari is the best I have had thus far.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Refused to accept reservationCycling409Dined on 9/26/2014Showed up for our reservation but the guy at the front desk said they don't do reservations after 5. There is no mention of this on their website. They then told me it would be a 1.5 hr wait so we left.
- No Service ReceivedLackoserviceDined on 9/26/2014We arrived at he restaurant on time for a 5:15 reservation. The noise level was through the roof. I would compare it to the food court at the mall, or a military chow hall. The place was only 1/3 full, so there was no reason for the lack of service. At 5:30 after not receiving any service we walked out. We will not be back.
- A Martini Bar in Farmington?KevinLeeCDined on 9/26/2014Farmington, Utah is the last place you'd expect to find a good martini bar/restaurant. Yet, that's exactly what Twigs provides. The food menu offers a good selection of upscale comfort food including tasty salads, sandwiches, pizzas and some delicious entrees. The frequent specials give the chef a chance to show off a bit with interesting and unusual dishes. The martini menu is expansive, providing libations to suit every taste. The setting -- the heart of Station Park right across from the movie theater -- is lovely and makes for a great date night. Oh, and don't overlook the appetizers. The Moroccan Beef is my particular favorite and makes a perfectly suitable entrée.Special Features:
- CritiquestylishsuitorDined on 9/25/2014The entire restaurant appeared very clean and flamboyant. Very kind hostess and from my interaction with most of the staff was without disappointment. Our waiter seemed a bit easily distracted though but very respectful and approachable. I will be suggesting this restaurant to many of my friends and plan to return again and again especially for any private special occasions.Special Features:
- LOVE TWIGSAllibabbaDined on 9/21/2014I have been to TWIGS several times. They never disappoint.Special Features:
- Farmington gemWolfDined on 9/20/2014Not the type of restaurant you would expect to find in the small town of Farmington. It is a classy place with a great menu. They have a nice wine list but are most known for the variety of martinis. They have a bar license so you can just stop in for a drink and not have to order food. The drunken donuts dessert is great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quality ServicebearguyDined on 9/19/2014The food was exactly what you expect when you are payinh $20 for a large meal, which is fantastic, but what really surprised me was tge service. I was seated promptly at my reservqtion tim on a friday night! The hostess, Cassie was very kind & made sure that my girlfriend and i had the best possibke table. From there our waiter greeted us & who gave us a couple minutes to decide what we wanted for an appetizer and then a couple minutes deciding our entrees, but never long enough thar we had to wait on him. The food came out and I received the wrong soup, so i was given the right soup and got to keep the other soup free of charge. The food was fantasric as expected. When we were done the waiter boxed up our leftovers and we where on our way.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LOVE TWIGSAllibabbaDined on 9/13/2014Twigs is a great place to eat between Ogden and Salt Lake City. The food is excellent along with their fantastic drink menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Manager ErrorOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2014My husband had ordered a beer to come with his steak. By the time he actually got his beer, dinner was over. The Supervisor (Luke) came over just to see how everything was going and we commented that the bar service was a bit slow that evening. (3 of us had also ordered martinis, which took about 20 minutes to actual get) The supervisors response was ABSOLUTELY UNCALLED FOR! He said to my friend, that he was basically too drunk to really notice how long it took. (My friend had only 1 beer the whole evening) He proceeded to tell us, that its expected because Twigs was now the "#1 selling alcohol restaurant in Davis County". And he said it rather snobbishly! The supervisor acted like he was better than all of us, and he was SO RUDE.Special Features:
- ExcellentvictorsotoDined on 9/9/2014I love this place the food is great, the martinis are spectaculars, the service excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Food and ServiceFoodForThoughtDined on 9/6/2014The food at Twigs was very delicious and quite filling. The turkey club was the perfect size! My date got the house salad with steak. According to him it was very good as well. The only issue I had was the size of their martini. I was hoping for one a little larger, but the taste was still great! The service at Twigs was also outstanding. They were able to accommodate us very nicely. Overall, I wonderful experience and I would recommend it to anyone.Special Features:
- Uninspired SaladOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014The beet and pear salad was uninspired. The presentation was lacking and the pear had brown spots and was cut up so that the hard pod surrounding seeds was present. The turkey bacon wrap presented well and was good.Special Features:
- Twigs was a delightAllibabbaDined on 8/30/2014We arrived at Twigs 10 minutes early with reservations through Open Table. We were seated immediately. The wait time was 35 minutes at the present time. It was great to have reservations.Special Features:
- My Love for Twigs is now a Like!WicklessOneVIPDined on 8/30/2014When Twigs first opened they were my favorite. In the last couple months the food quality has suffered. My husband likes to get the Tuscan Sun pizza. The pizza's used to be large and have tons of toppings. The pizza's are way smaller now and the toppings have been reduced. I love the Twig Cod and Fries. Same as the pizza the portion sizes of the cod are about half. Also I think that someone forgot how to make the coleslaw. I don't normally like coleslaw but I used to like Twigs. The last couple of time the coleslaw tastes like chopped cabbage mixed with carrots that it plain. I still like eating there but I don't think that I will do it very often. Way to pricey for what smaller portions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/23/2014The evening was very pleasant, however, the table service could have been more responsive. The appetizer and the meal both had significant delays. Bottom line don't come hungry, for they make you seriously wait for the food.Special Features:
- B-day dinnerHdoggDined on 8/23/2014I have always enjoyed eating here as the atmosphere is great. We made reservations and were seated in a timely manner. It was super busy for a Saturday night. Everything was great, except that they had ran out of the salmon and 2 appetizers on the menu. We had a few different people decide on a meal, and then the food was not available. Dessert was yummy, and the martinis are fabulous as always! Overall, it was a good time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful ServiceluvfarmingtonstationDined on 8/16/2014I wish I could remember the name of our waitress, because she was amazing. Very sweet and accommodating, we were more than pleased with the service she gave us and her pleasant personality. I hope you can figure out from this who she was, because she deserves the recognition. We were there Saturday night, August 16, from 8:40ish until about 9:30. We sat inside and ordered the crab & artichoke appetizer and beverages.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- canadian8Dined on 8/16/2014I have been going to Twigs since it opened in Farmington. We were so excited to have something like this close to home. But lately when I have been I have walked away so disappointed. A month or so ago we went with friends, forty five mins after ordering I asked when we were getting our food. He forgot to put our order in.We decided to book again and go this last weekend. Service was ok, the server was running off her feet, seemed to be under staffed. Food wasn't good and I noticed my martini is a smaller glass every time we go. Sadly don't think we will be going back. The restaurant is in amazing location but sadly it's not the food or service people are going back for . I think its the area, it's really a shame.Special Features:
- Nice place for a martinifatandhappyDined on 8/16/2014This is a hot spot, prepare to wait with out a reservation. Right in the middle of station park a nice location and great looking restaurant. Make sure you ask your waiter for recommendations since some items on the menu are not impressive. Fun place for a date great atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- T72parDined on 8/16/2014Nice place for lunch or dinner! Menu could be toned down to reflect more traditional dishes.Special Features:
- Wonderful food and great serviceKelleegirlDined on 8/15/2014I have been to Twigs multiple tines and always had a great experience. Try a Bellini-tini and the Beef Coulette or the Steak Salad.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very enjoyable!jaas0808Dined on 8/15/2014Went with a group of friends, our table was ready right away and service was excellent. When the food came out one person got the wrong dish. They quickly corrected it and comped her meal. The food was great and service was excellent, what more can you ask for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Almost perfect outingToastmasterDined on 8/11/2014The outing was excellent with the food, atmosphere and drinks being well designed and created. The service could have been a little more speedy but it was only a minor inconvenience.Special Features:
- Weekend Night OutJJJ3Dined on 8/9/2014This is a great place to take the significant other for a weekend night out. The place was clean and nice. The food was good, the others in my party said it was great, so it may have been my entree choice that left me wanting just a bit more for the price i paid. The service was more than excellent. Located in a wonderful place to see entertainment or shop after you dine. I am definitely a repeat customer. Thank YouSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this placeyumitupDined on 8/7/2014My husband and I eat out a lot. This is in my top 3 places to eat now. Love the flavors/spices they use in their food. It is fresh and hip. Their service has always been very professional which really reflects on the management and how serious they take their business.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fun restaurantTholbrookDined on 8/6/2014I like coming to Twigs with family and friends. It does seem to take a long time to order then to actually get our food. But when the food comes it is usually delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/3/2014Our server was outstanding. Made a recommendation about the wine list and menu selections. Good experience.Special Features:
- menu changeUpdateMenu4UsDined on 8/2/2014We have enjoyed bringing friends to Twigs; however, its time to refresh the menu! The salmon is the same dish for the last year.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/2/2014Waiter was very pleasant, food was good. I love sitting outside, didn't feel rushed for a Saturday night.Special Features: