Twigs Bistro & Martini Bar - Spokane Valley Mall
14728 E Indiana Ave
Spokane Valley, WA 99216Neighborhood:
Fusion / EclecticPrice: $30 and under
Twigs Bistro & Martini Bar - Spokane Valley Mall
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.twigsbistro.com/
- Phone: 5092905636
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Saturday & Sunday: 9:00AM - 11:00AM
Lunch: Daily: 11:00AM - 4:00PM
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00PM - 10:00PM
Friday - Saturday: 4:00PM - 11:00PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Fusion / Eclectic
- Executive Chef: Larry Suenaga-Bassett
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Please contact us for further details.
- Private Party Contact: Paula Cogswell 5092905636
A word from Twigs Bistro & Martini Bar - Spokane Valley Mall
Prepare for a unique dining experience that is casual yet memorable. Visit our locations and you will experience the perfect ambiance, making for a warm and inviting atmosphere. Food will tantalize a variety of palates. Experience your meal with one of our 36 Signature MartinisContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Twigs Bistro & Martini Bar - Spokane Valley Mall reviews from OpenTable diners
6 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelEnergetic
neighborhood gem (4)special occasion (3)fit for foodies (3)great for outdoor dining (3)good for groups (2)romantic (2)notable wine list (2)kid-friendly (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- every tripffrugalDined on 9/6/2014I visit Spokane Valley two or three times a year and Twigs is always a "must do". We love this place.Special Features:
- Great food, but be prepared to waitluvgoodfoodDined on 8/2/2014Amazing, delicious food. Waiter was not too attentive to our needs, and had to wait a very long time for the food, considering the restaurant was not even full. BUT the food was awesome!Special Features:
- The following 29 reviews are from the Twigs Bistro & Martini Bar - Spokane Valley Mall reviews archive.
- Easter Brunch DissappointedDisappointedDined on 4/20/2014Have had brunch at Twigs numerous times and have always loved it. WAS NOT IMPRESSED this time. They really cut back on the food, quantity and choices. Our drinks (which were very minimal, coffee, waters) were not at our table by the time we went through the buffet line. Water was not refilled. Was in a room with a VERY LOUD toddler, no need to be as there was plenty of room in the restaurant. No scrambled eggs, I told this to three individuals at the front counter and they looked at me and said nothing. For the price, was very disappointed as this was always our "go to" place.Special Features:
- Hmmm...IvylynnDined on 4/12/2014We do like Twigs but when I made a reservation online & received a confirmation and presented that to the actual restaurant greeting staff - they did not have it. They didn't seem to care. Kind of a strange attitude. Fortunately, It was not busy and we got a seat pretty quickly so hmmm... Just hmmm... Having to process how I feel about that reception but the food was very good. Peace, IvyLynnSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Girls Night OutgirlsnightoutDined on 4/11/20147 of my friends and I set out for a kid, free night. We chose Twigs and are so glad we did! We got a table in the corner where we spent 3 hours enjoying wine, gnocchi, and not cutting up any chicken nuggets! The food was fabulous. (we all passed around our plates for everyone to enjoy). The service was amazing. I have been a server and can be a little critical. She was the best server I have had in years! I wish every night could be Girls Night Out. :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TastyTwignutDined on 4/3/2014Exactly what I needed that night! The happy hour menu is very affordable with numerous tasty options. The signature fries are a must for every visit! The turkey sliders were so delicious! The perfect meal was finished off with the drunken donuts, which are so addictive you'll have to stop yourself from licking the plate!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great girl time!MrsfinchDined on 3/13/2014I chose Twigs for a girl get together and we had a great time. We were chatting a lot and the server was attentive without bugging us to order. Our food was brought out promptly and was hot and delicious. Overall, great company, food drink and conversation made our visit a great one! Thanks Twigs! We'll be back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EnjoymentSucculentDined on 3/12/2014The food at Twigs was wonderful. I had the Shepherd's Pie and the flavor was incredible. Beverages were tasty and our waitress was very attentive. The place was packed, but we had a great time. We'll definitely be returning.Special Features:
- Great for Nice Casual DiningOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2014Have been to Twigs by the Valley Mall twice now, once for lunch and again for a nice dinner. Would highly recommend it for lunch, great sandwiches and not a bad price, also have a good happy hour menu both for food and drinks. Would NOT recommend for a nice dinner, a bit pricey and the food was just so-so. After eating from the dinner/main entree menu I wished I'd just gone for a burger or sandwich instead. Cheaper and more satisfying.Special Features:
- Goodyke7hydineDined on 2/14/2014We reserved lunch on Valentine's Day and our 2nd anniversary! It was a delightful experience with a very helpful server. The food was delicious. Very pleasant overall.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Twigs Bistro DinnerAllisonDined on 10/17/2013I was in Spokane for work and I needed to pick a nice but affordable place to eat dinner on our last night (we had gone to a fancier restaurant the night before). Twigs looked like it fit the bill. However, I was VERY disappointed in Twigs. I felt like I was eating at a run down Chili's or TG I Fridays. And the worst part - the food at TGI Fridays and Chilis is better. My pasta was overcooked and over sauced. I hate to give a bad review but if you're in Spokane, you can skip eating at Twigs.
- All around good experienceolbobDined on 9/28/2013The online reservation worked like a charm. No problem, no hassle. Our party of seven was greeted and seated promptly, my wife uses a walker and we were seated where it was convenient for her. Drinks were generous and well prepared. Our server was attentive as we ordered appetizers and browsed the menu. Our order was taken and our food served quickly. Food was great and portions were generous. It was my wifes 70th and a complimentaryOur server desert was shared by us all.Special Features:
- Great Lunch SpotB4radDined on 9/11/2013Great menu variety, wait time was a little long but food is consistently good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An enjoyable dining experience.luvz2quiltDined on 9/5/2013Our table was ready for us when we arrived. Friendly staff, really good food, were not rushed. One blended drink came late to the table for some reason. We had a wonderful visit with our friends.Special Features:
- Excellent location, closeKaenDined on 8/25/2013Excellent location, close to our hotel and shopping. Excellent service from Amy. Would definitely go again when in Spokane.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Windy, but goodhayleemaDined on 6/11/2013We wanted to move inside because it was colder than we thought, and the waitress was a little bratty about it, but the second waitress we had was really nice. Food was greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the menuEllenDined on 5/4/2013I can always find something of interest and yummy on the menu. Sometimes not being able to choose what I want, I am never sorry on what I get. It's always the best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I ordered the Twigs FamousOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/29/2013I ordered the Twigs Famous Fries as they stated they were voted the best in Spokane, however when they arrived, they were simply fries with some parsley on them. There was nothing special or original about them. In fact, they even tasted like frozen fries you get in a bag at the supermarket. The meal was average, nothing special. There are far better places to go.
- Great Lunch!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/25/2013Food was well presented and tasted wonderful. We were able to talk and hold a "mini-meeting" without being disturbed by those around us. Great lunch menu and good prices combined with easy access make this a great place to eat.Special Features:
- Excellent food. Service couldOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/19/2013Excellent food. Service could have been better (the server had to go ask questions about what veggies were in the special?), he could also have been a much more attentive (he seemed more attentive to the table of 3 single girls more than my wife and I). It would have been nice if the restaurant had a bread basket or fresh raw veggie option on the appetizer menu.
- Had a great time with my daughter.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/12/2013Had a great time with my daughter. Food was fantastic and the service matched. Very memorable evening.Special Features:
- We Love Twigs...yet were disappointFoodieFanaticVIPDined on 12/20/2012We Love Twigs...yet were disappointed in this visit. At first the service was friendly and quick. Once dinner was served, which ours was not hot enough, it went down hill. Water glasses not refilled, and once dessert and coffee were served we didn't see our waiter again. Never was offered a refill even on our coffee. Had a large party of 7 with drinks, entrees and dessert = $$$ you would expect attentive service. Odd as typically we receive outstanding food and service at the Tri-Cities location and expected the same here. Hoping it was just an off night...will give them another opportunity.
- DeliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/19/2012Fantastic!! We love this place! Great food and delicious martinis in a fabulous atmosphere!!
- Luna's used to be our favoriteOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/9/2012Luna's used to be our favorite dining experience for special occasions in Spokane. It is now Twig's. we went there for our 28th anniversary. I had flowers delivered to our table. All of the employees we met, congratulated us on our anniversary. The quality of the food was a pleasant surprise. This was our first visit. My wife ordered the pork shank and I ordered the curried prawns. The pork was a hit. I enjoyed my dish but I compared it to the coconut curried prawns that used to be on Luna's menu (my favorite mainstay). Not a fair comparison. We enjoyed our experience so much that my children asked where I wanted to go for Father's day dinner and I immediately told them, Twigs.Special Features:
- Great Gluten Free MenuOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/26/2012Best gluten free menu in the Valley! I can have a whole three course meal away from home again! We need more places that care about us with Celiac disease...thanks Twigs!
- I ordered a steak. Very badOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/19/2012I ordered a steak. Very bad idea. They are good with appetizers and drinks. Service was ok.
- CLEAN restaurant, upscaleOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/12/2012CLEAN restaurant, upscale atmosphere but not fancy, attentive wait staff, martini's are excellent. Menu choices are current and fun and the price range gives many choices. Twig's Thai Chicken and Tuscan pizzas are SO DELICIOUS! A must try!Special Features:
- Twigs is the kind of placeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/3/2012Twigs is the kind of place that is great for special occasions or swing by for lunch. Every year I take my daughter there for the Daddy Daughter dance and it is perfect for giving her the feeling of something special and they make is special. Highly recommended.Special Features:
- Forgotten birthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 10/14/2011I was disapointed as we visit Twigs about once a month. I made sure to let the hostess know about the note I made that it was my sons bday. We sat and waited and waited and no one acknowledged his bday. I went to the hostess stand after the meal on the way out and reminded them and let them know I was upset. The said they were sorry that they both reminded the waiter and he forgot. They made no atempt to rectify the situation. I dont know if I will visit again after that. Youre kids are your most important asset and he was not even made to feel special for his bday.Special Features:
- This chain is nice, but theTrobVIPDined on 9/12/2011This chain is nice, but the Spokane Valley Mall location is too much like a Red Robin. When we were there, a nearby table was a mess: a mom and two kids...with spaghetti and other food all over the table and floor nearby. We had to step around it. Another table was occupied by three teenagers, talking really loudly. I know the restaurant can't really do anything about this...but it is what it is. Like I say, I think it's a mall thing. The food is really good and the service is, too.
- My Family and I dined hereOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/22/2011My Family and I dined here for the 1st time and we all loved it. The food was outstanding especially the Crab Mac and cheese. Our kids had the cheeseburger and said it was the best they have had. We are looking forward to returning Thank you Twigs. Ps. Thank you Llea for the great service.Special Features: