Twigs Bistro & Martini Bar - South Hill
4320 South Regal
Spokane, WA 99223Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Twigs Bistro & Martini Bar - South Hill
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.twigsbistro.com/
- Phone: 5094438000
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Saturday & Sunday: 9:00AM - 1:00PM
Lunch: Daily: 11:00AM - 4:00PM
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00PM - 10:00PM
Friday & Saturday: 4:00PM - 11:00PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Dan Smith
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Private Room, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Please contact us for further details.
- Private Party Contact: Sean Hudson 5099900350
A word from Twigs Bistro & Martini Bar - South Hill
Twigs Bistro and Martini Bar, located on the south hill, opened in the spring of 2006. It quickly became a south hill destination and a friendly neighborhood dining spot. Upon arrival guests are greeted by our friendly staff eager to make all dining occasions memorable. Our south hill location has an inviting bar which features comfortable seating, a fiber optic bar top and a double sided fireplace. Our exhibition kitchen boasts our professional culinary team accompanied by a gas fired brick pizza. The second floor consists of two banquet rooms connected by a catwalk that overlooks the restaurant and bar below. Our heated patio features a full view of a man made pond with elaborate water fountains. We serve daily lunch, dinner, happy hour, late night dining, full service catering, and have banquet space that can accommodate parties of up to 100 guests. Our south hill location also serves breakfast on the weekends from 9am-1pm.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Twigs Bistro & Martini Bar - South Hill reviews from OpenTable diners
5 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (4)great for brunch (2)good for groups (2)late-night find (2)great for lunch (2)special occasion (1)notable wine list (1)neighborhood gem (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Beverage - Coffeelunch4friendsDined on 9/24/2014I thought the coffee was a bit strong. So, did one of the others at the table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great timeStanVDined on 7/10/2014We used Open Table and as usual we found another great spot. Looked like a brand new restaurant but it is over 6 years old! Well stocked bar, good appetizers, good food and nice place for a couple or small group. We ate inside but the patio looked really inviting. If we make it back to Spokane, we will return to Twigs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service issueHihi07Dined on 6/29/2014We felt like all waiters are not trained well. They walk slow and felt no energy. Our waiter didn't give us refill of drink till we ask for several times. She wasn't rude or anything, but not worth for 20% tip for sure. We accidentally paid 20% tip so she might did not notice how her service was poor. I don't know other twigs. I hope others are better because I like food.Special Features:
- The following 45 reviews are from the Twigs Bistro & Martini Bar - South Hill reviews archive.
- Out-of-town Guests Loved It!luv2eatDined on 6/8/2014My CA guests really enjoyed the food, service, and outdoor dining area. The patio was full, but we did not feel overwhelmed with background noise, nor did we feel crowded, and, as always, the food was delicious. (Must try the Pear-Ginger Bread Pudding!) It was a great dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- poor showingnavyfpDined on 5/31/2014cold soggy bread on sandwich, hair in dessert, waiter with no personality. won't be going back.
- Worse service ever!CodyDined on 5/22/2014Over the last couple of months this restaurants service has only gotten worse.
- Great Date PlaceluvfoodDined on 5/16/2014No complaints at all. Service and food were great. We elected to sit outside with the good weather and it was very comfortable with a great view of the fountains in the lake.Special Features:
- Summer is cominggrandpaDined on 5/16/2014They accommodated our group of 8 on the patio on a lovely evening. They did not hurry us and the service, with a couple oif glitches was very acceptable. Twiggs is one of our "places to go" and we will go again and again.Special Features:
- Slow.TwigsMay10threviewDined on 5/10/2014We love Twigs, as a matter of fact we had lunch in the downtown Twigs yesterday, but Regal really needs to plan their staffing for this busy weekend at the Regal Spokane Twigs each year. Graduations, prom, parade visitors etc., We waited for our food for 1 hour 5 minutes. This after they served our two children their meals 25 minutes earlier. Service not the fault of the server, but apparently in the kitchen.Special Features:
- Great FoodGrandmaMerryDined on 4/20/2014Easter Brunch was wonderful! The food was fantastic and the service was very friendly. Everyone there was having a wonderful time.Special Features:
- Dine Here!iheartfoodDined on 2/15/2014Twigs Bistro on South Hill offers a marvelous dining experience. First, the lighting is perfect--not too dark, not too light. The chairs are comfortable and the tables for four are a great size for conversation. The drinks are delicious...I recommend the orange crush....it's like an orange creamsicle. The menu has enough variety for everyone. The butternut squash gnocchi and the pesto chicken are amazing! I haven't had any of the desserts, but I'lll bet they're delicious too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor slow serviceCodyDined on 2/1/2014They have Great Food but the service is very poor Only reason I go their is I can walk there. I expect SERVICE when I dine out and for the price you should get itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun timeSocialbeeDined on 1/22/2014Love Twigs. Great environment but can add up fast.Special Features:
- Pleasant servers, good foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/18/2014Pleasant servers, good food and friends made the evening enjoyable. Great setting for talk over good food and drinks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food and Service was someOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/17/2014Food and Service was some of the best we have had. Worth the high cost.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceeded our expectationsOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/27/2013Good food, good selections, moderate prices. Friendly and competent staff. If we had one in our town I'd go again. (From Boston)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Classy CasualcampoDined on 11/23/2013I recently visited the South Hill Twiggs with a friend, and we both had an enjoyable evening. The house wine chardonnay was very good. I had the Pepper Salmon and the small portion was under $15.00 which I thought was a good value considering it was Sockeye salmon-the very most flavorful of all the salmon varieties.Special Features:
- A nice surpriseFoodiePamDined on 11/8/2013I have had bad experiences at Twig's in the past and hadn't returned for some time, so I was pleasantly surprised by the great meal the 6 of us had. The food was good, fresh and hot when it was supposed to be. it was presented artfully. The menu is lengthy and seems to cover every food type imaginable. I had the butternut squash gnocchi with smoked bacon and I would have gone easier on the bacon, heavier on the squash and more of the sage needed to come through. But the people who had the salmon, chicken Florentine and steak salad were thrilled with their choices. Salads were fresh and ample portions. The only downfall to the evening was the wait staff. They didn't appear knowledgeable about the menu or the wines when we had questions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Discount for slow serviceNoNicknamesAllowedSorryDined on 10/15/2013Almost empty at lunchtime and meals still took far too long. The Restaurant offered a discount because of this without our asking which was a bonus and why I rated Service as "good". Would not have been so big a problem except we were entertaining out of state prospective customers who had hever been to Spokane. Wasn't the best first impression. Would not risk this location again.
- martini barkilowattDined on 9/28/2013this was a martini bar and had 36 different flavors of martinis. that was a fun thing to try but the food was good as well. i liked you could get a smaller cut of steak for a reasonable price. the osso bucco wasn't very good but everything else was very nice and the prices were pretty good. if you didn't want to spend a lot you could get pizza or sandwiches as well. the environment was quiet even though the games were on in the bar. our group liked this as we were able to have a decent conversation and really enjoyed being out. usually you cant even hear so its not worth trying to go out anymore with friends we usually meet at someones house.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YumgrandpaDined on 9/2/2013Great experience as usual. Always meets our expectations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- no points no revieweyewolfVIPDined on 8/23/2013no points no review*********************************************************************************************************
- Group handled with easeDannacDined on 8/3/2013We had a group of 8 plus children and everything was handled perfectly, not an easy task when it comes to my large family! The food was delicious and well-timed. Our server was a pro and dealt with special requests and split checks with skill and genuine friendliness. I can never understand how national 'family' restaurants can serve sub-par food and offer ambivalent service and stay busy. Twigs was delicious, affordable and had great atmosphere and service. Come on Spokane, make sure you support this local South Hill gem!Special Features:
- We love Twigstraceya2000Dined on 7/28/2013Twigs is a great spot for a healthy meal. The breakfast choices are delicious and healthful. The chef will make substitutions happily. For example I order the chorizo scramble but without the eggs and they will give you extra potatoes or meat in place. Also, IMO the biscuits and gravy are second to none. If it is a nice summer day request a table on the patio which boasts a wonderful atmosphere overlooking a pond. There is no better place to be.Special Features:
- Delicious lunchAnneVIPDined on 7/20/2013We had a group of four of us with very different tastes. Everyone found something that they absolutely loved - from salads to flat bread pizzas. The portions are very generous. I got a half salad and it was more than enough for lunch. Can't wait to return!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Father's Day lunchOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/16/2013We thoroughly enjoyed our lunch experience. Food and service were excellent.The oudoor ambience was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodAnneVIPDined on 4/21/2013Had a wonderful lunch here. We did pizzas and salads which were delicious. Our server was not good. She continued to chat with other staff in front of the kitchen. We had to track down another employee to refill our water glasses. But the food made up for the lack of service.Special Features:
- I found the wait time forOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/25/2013I found the wait time for food to be longer than 45 minutes and the noise level was so high that you had to speak loudly to be heard.
- Great place for any occassion.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/16/2013Great place for any occassion. Great food and drinks at a reasonable price. Martini's are the best in town! My favorite place to eat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service was exceptional, helpfulOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/3/2013Service was exceptional, helpful and freindly 5 star on food and service Great place to Enjoy a meal!!!Special Features:
- Had a great time there visitingOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/2/2013Had a great time there visiting with daughter, Food was very good, tried a jalopanio/cilantro martini - was awsome. Spent about 3 hours there and no complaints from staff.
- When we arrived at Twigs theOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/16/2013When we arrived at Twigs the hostess had no record of the online reservation that I had made. I had requested a table in the lounge to celebrate with friends on becoming a first time "Grandmother". The hostess told my party that they never take reservations like that and said we would have to wait. When we were seated, we were giving a dark table in the far back end of the dining room. Thank goodness the waitress was sufficient but she also had a rather large table of quests in another part of the restaurant.
- Twigs was very good. FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/15/2013Twigs was very good. Food was great, presentation exceptional. My only complaint was the waitress did not ask us if we wanted another drink. My husband had a soda, and she did not ask him if he wanted a refill. Most restaurants we go to, usually, bring an extra drink as soon as your looks low. I had a Margarita, although I would not have had another, I was not asked. She was great otherwise. Even after we gave her a very generous tip, she did not ask us if we wanted anything else. Oh I forgot, she did ask if we wanted dessert.Special Features:
- it was a nice place get serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/31/2012it was a nice place get service the margarita i had was nasty but the food was good if your looking to have drinks there really is not a great list to pick from at all but if you your going to eat the food was great just not a big list to pick from once again. not a place to bring kids toSpecial Features:
- Having Twigs within a 5 minuteOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/21/2012Having Twigs within a 5 minute drive from our home is a great advantage. Add to that their wonderfully, tasty menu (their steak and blue cheese salad is so good) and a wide selection of drinks makes it a one of our favorites.Special Features:
- We had a wonderful breakfasttraceya2000Dined on 12/16/2012We had a wonderful breakfast at Twigs on the South Hill. Everything fresh. They are always willing to make substitutions to accommodate my dietary needs.Special Features:
- Varied menu and really appreciatedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/20/2012Varied menu and really appreciated the $10 specials. Very crowded but the service was great.
- We love Twigs! Great happytraceya2000Dined on 9/26/2012We love Twigs! Great happy hour pricing and the outside dining by the water is fantastic.Special Features:
- Beautiful location with outsideOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/22/2012Beautiful location with outside dining. We went on a Wednesday evening and they had a gentleman singing....he was terrific! Our server, I apologize, I don't remember her name but she was wonderful as well. Had great suggestions for both food and wine. My, husband who is a potatoe and meat kind of guy, even enjoyed himself. We will be back....great food, great drink, great atmosphere!!Special Features:
- Meh.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/17/2012Twigs used to be our slam-dunk go-to place for dinner with friends. Over the past year however, the experience has changed. The drinks are still stellar. The outdoor seating is still great. However, the food quality and the service is lacking. My signature burger was well-done (asked for medium) and gristly, and the bacon was chewy. Wife's salad was so-so and the service was slow and inattentive.Special Features: