Twigs Bistro & Martini Bar - River Park Square
808 W. Main
Spokane, WA 99201Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Twigs Bistro & Martini Bar - River Park Square
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.twigsbistro.com/
- Phone: 5092323376
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00AM - 4:00PM Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00PM - 10:00PM Friday - Saturday: 4:00PM - 11:00PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Jared Schlosser
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: Twigs provides professional service with a personal touch. Choose items from our hand-crafted catering menu, or work with our staff for a fully customized menu. Twigs offers both on-site and off-site catering.
A word from Twigs Bistro & Martini Bar - River Park Square
Twigs Bistro at River Park Square is centrally located in the heart of majestic Spokane, Washington. We offer an eclectic menu and a full bar. We have a fun, upbeat atmosphere, and an energetic staff who will make any dining experience enjoyable.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Twigs Bistro & Martini Bar - River Park Square reviews from OpenTable diners
4 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelEnergetic
great for lunch (3)kid-friendly (2)special occasion (2)hot spot (2)great for brunch (1)fit for foodies (1)romantic (1)scenic view (1)neighborhood gem (1)good for groups (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- ServerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/30/2014We had a very personable, friendly, knowledgable waitress. She stayed on top of our group and we all appreciated your quick and professional service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperianceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/27/2014Food and service were both outstanding!! Will tell all of my friends about our experience!!Special Features:
- The following 30 reviews are from the Twigs Bistro & Martini Bar - River Park Square reviews archive.
- Great Service and Fun ExperienceMarkVIPDined on 5/11/2014We are a bit picky as to our table locations so when we arrived with a party of six we were very pleased that the staff worked to make us happy by changing our table despite it being a busy night. Our server was outstanding, very attentive. The overall experience was great, we would recommend this to anyone that wants a fun, casual, delicious dining experience in downtown Spokane.Special Features:
- Had a wonderful evening!NeekyBogDined on 5/10/2014We were a little late for our reservation of 8 but our table was ready and all of the staff were fantastic. The main reason we picked this restaurant to begin with was we heard it had a good gluten free menu. The celiac in our party was so impressed with the menu, and the staff was familiar with the gluten free diet restrictions. Everything we ordered was great. The prices were reasonable. Highly recommend. We will make this our regular stop when visiting Spokane!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Over cooked steak again...SadfoodeaterDined on 4/22/2014The drinks and artichoke appetizer was good but this was the second time I ordered a steak medium rare and it came out medium well.Special Features:
- Great food!SherryDined on 4/2/2014Delicious food, portion size choices, and extensive gluten free choices including apps! Almost couldn't get better!!Special Features:
- Reservations??MelanieDined on 3/11/2014They did not have our reservation. But there were seats available.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quite good. The only complaintOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/15/2013Quite good. The only complaint is that we did wait a couple times to try to get the server's attention. We were a group of 6 and sat near the door. Noise was not a problem.Special Features:
- My thoughts.....Hungrybear1Dined on 12/12/2013Our server was good, it was very very busy but....1)The restaurant could not find our reservation made online 2 days prior to going. We had to wait 20 min for our table. 2) One of guests did not receive any beets in her Beet salad. Overall we had good service but not as spot on as Twigs usually is. I think they could have had more staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time herePaolaDined on 12/6/2013Found this restaurant while searching on Urbanspoon. The food was absolutely wonderful. The service was great. The only complaint I have is the noise level inside of the restaurant but besides that, our dining experience was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dining experience in downtowndandpDined on 12/1/2013Great dining experience in downtown Spokane. Service was excellent, food was tasty and plentiful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday specialSpreisDined on 10/15/2013We went in for a birthday dinner, with our 10 year old son, and were treated royally. The meal was delicious, and quite copious. Didn't have room for dessert, so the waiter gave me a coupon for a free dessert at another time ("It's your birthday, you have to have a dessert."). Food was served the way we wanted it, not too fast, not too slow. Didn't feel rushed or impatient.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth a visit if you are inOliviaDined on 9/26/2013Worth a visit if you are in the vicinity. My entrée, shrimp curry, was flavorful. The ambience is nothing special but servers were friendly and attentive and it was not crowded on a Thursday evening. The menus were somewhat tattered and greasy which was a turn off. Skip the pomegranate margarita.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ImpressiveluvfoodDined on 9/22/2013Probably some of the best food quality and creative dishes in Spokane!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Twigs and Movie Great MatchmoviemartiniDined on 9/15/2013Enjoyed dining with another couple after AMC movie. Food was prepared well, and service was excellent. Open Table reservation so easy to book. Tablemates ordered from appetizer, sandwich, entrée and drink menus and each was impressed with their choice. Nice to linger after movie and discuss it with friends. Happy hour drinks were also satisfying.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Twigs was fine but I usedbaby1Dined on 9/4/2013Twigs was fine but I used open table for my reservation and when we got there, there was no reservation.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just OKOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 7/24/2013The restaurant was in a mall, and lacked some ambiance. Our server, though nice enough, seemed to be unaware of what scallops were, and unintentionally spilled a glass of champagne on one of my guests. A complimentary glass was not offered in its place, as we were charged for it. My salmon dish was very heavy on the salt. Overall, I was hoping for a little more.
- Casual with classOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/15/2013Nine friends met for lunch. It was efficient, friendly and divided the checks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hoopfest LunchabeeDined on 6/29/2013It was busy, but not as noisy as I expected. I had the gluten and dairy free lamb sandwich. The roll was very good, toasted and crisp but not dry. Lamb was tender and juicy. Nice side salad. The server was very attentive, even though I was alone and the place was busy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sensational Dining Experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/27/2013I went to Twigs with a friend during Restaurant Week - since Twigs offered their special at lunch. I had the TNT steak which was sensational and a good sized portion. The salad was fresh and the dessert, peanut butter chocolate cake, was amazing. The great service was the cherry on top of this dining delight. It was well worth the money. I told everyone back at the office about it and highly recommended they go.Special Features:
- not so goodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013The food, although nicely decorated tasted old, reheated and stale. The restaurant was unaware of opentable reservation.
- I was in town on businessOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 1/29/2013I was in town on business and found the place due to Open Table. First pluss. There was a large party in the back, but I did not know until the bar tender informed me. I ordered my meal and he said that due to the large party, it may take a little longer than usual. I took the soup, as he suggested, however he took it off my bill which was a surprise! I enjoyed the place and the food. The bar tender also told me of the brew house, where the beer I was drinking came from, another great find thankx to him as they are not on Open Table and being from out of town I would have never known. I look forward to returning back to Spokane and to Twigs.Special Features:
- The restaurant serves well-preparedDaveVIPDined on 1/2/2013The restaurant serves well-prepared meals and good Washington State wines in a shopping mall setting. Although the Maitre d was not familiar with Open Table and couldn't locate my reservation when we first checked in, the bartender was more familiar with Open Table and was able to confirm my reservation. Since we were seated in the lounge, the bartender was also our server - very attentive and pleasant service. The small plates were wonderful and my wife and I could enjoy a relaxing meal in the lounge watching a college bowl game on TV.Special Features:
- TWIGS BISTRO - GREAT FOODOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/5/2012We had two appetizers and dinner for four. The appetizers were great. Dinners were all star meals.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First timer, and celebratingOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/5/2012First timer, and celebrating my birthday - this was a great place to spend 4 hours. Staff were fun, congenial, and efficient. The restaurant was lively and there was entertainment in the court area below with a band and aerialists. Great fun!!Special Features:
- No validation!?OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 4/5/2012Food and drinks were good, but I couldn't believe this place is in a downtown mall that charges for parking and they don't validate. For that reason, I wouldn't return to this location.Special Features:
- The service was a little slow,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/4/2012The service was a little slow, but our waitress was polite. The martinis are over-priced, but they are difficult to resist because they are so good! The food is good, but the portions are a bit small for the price. Overall, we did enjoy our experience at this restaurant, but based on the hefty bill, our next visit there will definitely be reserved for a special occasion.Special Features:
- Made a reservation for TwigsOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/9/2012Made a reservation for Twigs on OpenTable.com (a first time for us). Was concerned they wouldn't get it, so I called to confirm but they already had us listed. They were able to move our reservation back when I called them on the way since we were running late, which was nice. Loved the orange chicken salad - not too goopy, but with a nice little crisp to it. Cashews had some spice and the dressing was great. Hubby had the steak salad and the steak was really tender and juicy and cooked just right. Enjoyed a couple of happy hour martinis each and they were delicious. Had a great time - our server made sure we got out in time for the concert.Special Features:
- Try the Osso BucoKeithMDDined on 1/12/2012Service was terrific - very attentive. Had the osso buco and it was delicious.Special Features:
- Thought the prices were aOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/31/2011Thought the prices were a little high, but everything else was great. At the front entrance they didn't have our reservation, but when we told them we made it online they were able to accomodate us.Special Features:
- Our waitress was fantasticOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/10/2011Our waitress was fantastic and gave us seats with a view. She knew it was parents 30th Anniversary and had written on a note-card "Happy 30th Anniversary." The food was excellent and we could really tell they were going out of their way to make the day special for all of us. It meant a lot to me that they cared that much. Thanks!Special Features:
- Wonderful As AlwaysOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/30/2011Love this location. The staff is always cheerful and helpful no matter how long it takes us to order. The Martini's are the best in town. The food selection is small but always good. The view of downtown is the best at dark.Special Features: