Twigs Bistro and Martini Bar - Kennewick
1321 N. Columbia Center Blvd
Kennewick, WA 98336Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Twigs Bistro and Martini Bar - Kennewick
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.twigsbistro.com/
- Phone: (509) 735-3411
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm.
Dinner: Monday - Thursday, Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Global, International, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Jonathon Holden
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Let us make your event truly special If you're looking for that unique place to have a party, wedding reception, business dinner, private function – or just drinks with friends after work – Twigs can make any event a memory to cherish. On and off site catering is available. Please contact a manager for more information and booking.
- Private Party Facilities: Private dining area can hold up to 30 guests. Please contact the restaurant for details.
- Private Party Contact: Selena Perry 5097353411
A word from Twigs Bistro and Martini Bar - Kennewick
Prepare for a unique dining experience that is casual yet memorable. Visit Twigs and you will experience the perfect ambiance, making for a warm and inviting atmosphere. Food will tantalize a variety of palates. Experience your meal with one of our 36 Signature Martinis.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Twigs Bistro and Martini Bar - Kennewick - Best Restaurants in Kennewick ›
Twigs Bistro and Martini Bar - Kennewick reviews from OpenTable diners
25 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelEnergetic
special occasion (15)fit for foodies (14)hot spot (12)great for lunch (11)good for groups (11)neighborhood gem (11)romantic (10)vibrant bar scene (10)late-night find (6)notable wine list (6)kid-friendly (5)great for outdoor dining (5)great for brunch (2)Show More
- Food only OK this timeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/8/2014I would usually give Twig's food at least 4 stars but you were out of my favorite tuna appetizer. The fish tacos that I substituted were underwhelming (the marinated meat was ok but deconstructing left the tortillas dry). My husband and friend had pizza that they said was so-so. The Osso Bucco was reportedly wonderful as usual.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid ChoiceTheWaterGlassDined on 11/8/2014We've eaten at Twigs over a dozen times now, both lunches and dinners. The food is consistently superior, the staff is attentive though at times when crowded they loose their focus and your water glass goes empty until you flag someone down. Our preference is Twigs for lunch as the "feel" is more energetics and friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Twigs, Kennewick, WAArmygirlDined on 10/30/2014We have always enjoyed our dining experience here. it is the best restaurant in the Tri-Cities.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TwigsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/11/2014Nice ambiance, good food, good service, just too noisy for conversation!Special Features:
- First Visitthe2DittsDined on 9/21/2014We celebrated our 35th anniversary at Twigs. The service was great. The food was delicious. We will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Father/Daughter date nightAlwhiteDined on 9/12/2014Always a good time. My daughter and I love getting dressed up and heading out on our date nights. Twigs is her first pick of where to go eat and the experience is wonderful. The wait staff is great and always make us feel welcome and comfortable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Upscale/trendyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014Nice upscale restaurant bar that would appeal to 20/30/40 somethings. Good food. Good alcohol/wine list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dependable....ToddwardsDined on 8/23/2014Always a dependably good meal. We were craving a good salad for a spur of the moment lunch, and Twigs met the need as usual!!Special Features:
- Blue Crab SaladEenieDined on 8/8/2014Four of us had this salad and none of us would have it again. I think the blue crab just didn't taste as good as other crab we've had.Special Features:
- The following 192 reviews are from the Twigs Bistro and Martini Bar - Kennewick reviews archive.
- Great menuMikeDDined on 7/29/2014Never disappointed by the menu at Twigs. Prices are decent for the food, and the menu is varied enough to satisfy most.Special Features:
- Birthday FunsuzyqDined on 7/28/2014This was a great place to celebrate a birthday. The free dessert was great! Food is very good and happy to find tasty items on the gluten free menu! For a large party it is a bit too noisy to hear all that is going on at the end of the table. But all in all, a very nice evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lord of the Friesdrumology2001Dined on 7/18/2014You THINK you've had french fries; probably thought you'd even had the BEST french fries. I am here to politely reinforce to you that you have NOT had the best fries until you've had Twigs' fries! On the first pass, the ingredient list may sound a bit off-putting (Vinegar? Cayenne? BASIL?), but trust me on this: you're gonna' want to give them a chance. I have introduced scores of friends to the food at this place (everything else they serve is just about as incredible as the fries), and nobody has walked away disappointed yet! (Depending on who your server is, the service can be great or just so-so, but the food never disappoints.)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Be adventurous, worth a tryfoodwandererDined on 7/9/2014Twigs menu is energetic and should be perused with an adventurous eye. We ordered the fish tacos as an appetizer and this was delicious. The fish was a touch overcooked but was spiced assertively and benefitted from the lime and slaw you can add to the tacos. One disconcerting thing was the menu said there were four tacos but we only received three. We had the pear and beet salad along with the blue chicken pizza which went superbly together as the salad had a touch of sweetness to it and complimented the blue cheese on the chicken pizza. Very good wine selection and cocktail list. The service was attentive but not obtrusive. Overall a very good restaurant in the Kennewick area.Special Features:
- Twigs is a favoriteMJoutingsDined on 7/6/2014We like to take out of town guests to Twigs for a different dining experience - variety and quality that never disappointsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to take visitorsMrsDLovelleyDined on 6/20/2014I dined here with relatives visiting from out of town. I live in Tricities, WA. I had been here before with a group and enjoyed the food ambience. So I decided to try again. We all enjoyed everything. I reserved electronically so we were seated right away. Our server was very helpful the food was delicious and we didn't have to wait long to receive. Guests were impressed!Special Features:
- great appetizershappytoeatDined on 6/15/2014The appetizer were great, but the service, though good, was slow at our table of four. I didn't love my main course pizza as well as the rest of the meal. They did give my daughter a choice of dessert for free and the wwaiter put a candle in it and sang happy birthday. Loved the look and atmosphere was fine. A bit out of my regular price range when it comes to restaurants, but we were celebrating fathers day and a birthday, so for us, it was fine for a special occasion. They were kid friendly, but I have older kids and I probably wouldn't personally take them if they were any younger unless they were very wel behaved as it I a fancier place. Overall a pretty good experience.Special Features:
- Trendy?BillVIPDined on 6/13/2014It was ok, just not our kind of place. They are trying to be hip -- someone's idea of a big city hot spot. You might love it.Special Features:
- Happy Hour food and funpjboomDined on 5/24/2014Our reservations were completed online....that was great. The service was very good.....great smiles and courteous all around. The food was tasty, our table was in a corner, which was great as we wanted to catch up with each other. Great evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better this visitFood4JoyDined on 5/12/2014My wife and I have had mixed results at Twigs. For this meal, we arrived near the end of conventional Tri-Cities dinner hours, and the restaurant was clearing out. This made dining much quieter, which we prefer. We were seated by the wall and away from the door, and this offered a nice view of the dining room as well as a good opportunity for conversation. Both of our entrees were well prepared and presented and were delightful. Service was OK. Our server tended to be absent when we had questions but to swoop in to ask how things were when we didn't need her. This experience at Twigs overall was very good. They are one of the better options for dining in the Tri-Cities, but there is room for improvement and more consistency.Special Features:
- If you want quiet, don't try thistallguyDined on 4/24/2014Food and service were excellent but you could not hear your tablemate talk without bending ovr the tableSpecial Features:
- 30th Anniversary CelebrationFoodieFanaticVIPDined on 4/21/2014Celebrated at our favorite place Twigs and we were not disappointed. Great service, food and dessert was fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good times!AlwhiteDined on 4/19/2014We love Twigs for so many reasons. Great food and excellent service. I have taken my wife or daughters for date nights and have also done family dining or special occasions with a group. We are Never disappointed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodSuzeDined on 3/21/2014I get the ensalada mista frequently and always like it. This time it was very poor. There was so much salad dressing that the lettuce was almost slimy. Sometimes less is more. I didn't complain at the time because I was having a good time and didn't want to ruin the moment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to dinehunt59Dined on 3/9/2014Twigs is a great place to dine. I have dined there several times and have always enjoyed it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Server Ever- EricFoodieFanaticVIPDined on 3/7/2014We just love coming to Twigs and getting to sit in Eric's area!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had a wonderful time celebratingbirthdaydinnerDined on 3/1/2014Had a wonderful time celebrating a family birthday. On-line reservation process worked beautifully. Food was wonderful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I Love TwiggsTonybefitDined on 2/19/2014Great martini's. Terrific atmosphere with large open areas for groups. It has a great overall appeal :$Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The appTablefortwoDined on 2/14/2014The vday appetizer was tearable ! Even though we complain to our server he did offer us anything different & stuck it on our bill. When it came time to pay the server kept hovering over & one time even came by & Cked to see if we had put payment in bill( u can clearly see if there is a credit card In there or not) I was very disappointed in our vday a dinner choice. :(Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always can count on a gooddatenightDined on 2/14/2014Always can count on a good food and great service.Special Features:
- Twigs is one classy place.JunieDined on 1/28/2014Twigs is one classy place. Food is great, menu is all encompassing and if you love martinis, this is the place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- S.F. Style ResturantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/25/2014Large Selection of Delicious Foods, even on the Lunch Menu. Bonus, Specials, also good choices. Fireplace was lite, foggy outside, gave TWIGS real atmosphere. My guests loved I picked this as a new resturant to introduce them to, now they live in Richland. They, and I, will be back! Parking and great location, easy to "spot" TWIGS, with attractive outside of the Building.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining with FriendsZagdogDined on 1/18/2014We had a wonderful evening dinner talking with friends we had not seen in years. The atmosphere was great allowing us to not only enjoy dinner but also talk and be able to hear each other. We will definintely be back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice EveningPhilGDined on 1/18/2014Looking for a quick meal before attending a sporting event, we went to Twigs. Great appetizers, ample entree's, and prompt service made the trip very worthwhile. I will be returning.Special Features:
- The food is always superb.whimsiclesDined on 1/15/2014The food is always superb. The presentation is surpassed only by the taste. The portions are generous and it's a great place to bring out of town guests.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always good...ToddwardsDined on 1/14/2014A dependable place for a great meal, consistently reliable. Service was a little slower on this visit than is usual for the place, but by no means to the point of complaining about it.Special Features:
- Love TwigsKimsVIPDined on 1/11/2014We always enjoy eating here. The staff is always attentive, the food is great (nice menu selection!) and it is a pretty, well kept restaurant. My only suggestion is to add a few healthy options to the menu and, although it is a martini bar, adding a better wine selection would be great, especially here in the middle of wine country.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friendly StaffOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/8/2014The staff at Twigs are friendly and make your feel welcome. I needed to special order and they took care of it with no problem. I got my order exactly as I needed. This is a great place for friends to gather for lunch or drinks.Special Features:
- Don't think I'll be back....JustokayDined on 12/31/2013Used online reservation it workout great. Service was great. Atmosphere was very nice. Disappointed in the food for price you're paying... Don't think I will be back.Special Features:
- We had a very nice dinneralliedabDined on 12/14/2013We had a very nice dinner at Twigs this weekend. Reasonable pricing, flexible menu for vegetarian changes, and good wine. Nice ambiance in the dining room.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time to TWIGSBill553Dined on 12/14/2013Our first table was directly in the path of a cold air blast, every time the door opened. Eric, our waiter was kind enough to find us a new table, unfortunately then Eric was no longer our servicer. We had a nice time. Our server was very slow, we waited about 15 minutes before we got water and our drink order was taken. I asked about the beers on tap and was lectured, not in an informative way, on which one I should choose. We told our server that it was our first time at the restaurant but no suggestions were offered. We ordered an appetizer and a pizza. Both were good, but not exceptional, as we had anticipated. Overall, it was ok. Nothing to brag about.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.