Twigs Bistro & Martini Bar - Bridgeport
17003 72nd Ave.
Tigard, OR 97224Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Twigs Bistro & Martini Bar - Bridgeport
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.twigsbistro.com/
- Phone: 5034300769x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am- 3:00pm
Dinner: Daily: 3:00pm - Close
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Twigs Bistro & Martini Bar - Bridgeport
Prepare for a unique dining experience that is casual yet memorable. Visit Twigs and you will experience the perfect ambiance, making for a warm and inviting atmosphere. Food will tantalize a variety of palates. Experience your meal with one of our 36 Signature Martinis.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
Twigs Bistro & Martini Bar - Bridgeport - Best Restaurants in Tigard ›
Twigs Bistro & Martini Bar - Bridgeport reviews from OpenTable diners
39 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (23)good for groups (17)great for lunch (15)fit for foodies (14)neighborhood gem (13)special occasion (12)late-night find (8)vibrant bar scene (8)kid-friendly (8)hot spot (7)romantic (6)great for brunch (4)notable wine list (2)Show More
- TwigsORtomDined on 9/28/2014Group of four went for the martini's and dinner. Had two flatbread's to start (roasted veggie and bbq chicken), both were very tasty. Rest of food was good but nothing exciting except the martini variety and the 'drunkin' doughnuts for dessert were fantastic.Special Features:
- Working out their kinksEasy2pleaseDined on 9/25/2014The Bridgeport location is dirty, with flies hovering over the tables. It was hard to get through a bite of food let alone an entire meal without at least 5 fruit flies landing on something at our table. My order was prepared completely wrong and I had to send it back (turns out the chef was using the wrong ingredients the whole time). Luckily my waitress was awesome and took care of it. Our dessert was a baked item and came out with blackened/over cooked crust; attention to detail didn't seem to be their strong suit. My experience might have been a a one time thing, but my overall impression was a management team that wasn't on top of their operations.
- Pear and Beet Salad a Favorite ItemOftenGuestVIPDined on 9/24/2014Sometimes I like to try something new to me from the menu. I've never been disappointed, but it seems like I always return for the pear and beet salad. The pears, berets, and walnuts are not just garnishes. They are plentiful throughout the whole salad.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/23/2014We had a pleasant dining experience celebrating my husband's birthday and our Son and his wife's 2nd Anniversary. Our waiter was friendly, efficient and was great meeting our needs. (party of 12) Atmosphere, food and drinks were good. We'd recommend this restaurant to others. One issue is parking.Special Features:
- Great place!nomnomDined on 9/20/2014excellent food, excellent service! I had ordered a martini and it turned out that I did not like it and it was no problem! They took it back and gave me another that was a flavor I much preferred. The waiter was helpful and very pleasant. Everyone in our party loved the food and said the service was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LuvFoodDined on 8/18/2014Was giving wine in a crusty dirty glass. We were told we would not be charged but then put it back on the Bill. He stated he wasn't allowed to remove from Bill.
- Pulled pork with pineappleOftenGuestVIPDined on 8/17/2014I had the pulled pork with pineapple sandwich, and it was outstanding. When this place opened, their use of herbs was very original, and they used a lot of them. You could smell them when you entered the restaurant. While I loved it, some must have complained because they seem to still be cutting back on their herb usage. Other than a little rosemary tossed on top of things, I hardly notice the herbs now. I wish they could have established their usage of them a little higher than they have. It seas what made them a restaurant above the others. They still are an excellent restaurant.Special Features:
- Great SpotGoodeats5Dined on 8/15/2014Twigs is a great place for many occasions or just happy hour with a friend. The food is very good and is reasonably priced. It has outside seating which is always a plus for me. There is also a section where you can sit inside but there are huge windows so you feel like you're outside. Their cocktails are very good.Special Features:
- Nice For appetizers, Fair For MainsmeridiangardensDined on 8/14/2014Fun restaurant, friendly and attentive service. Nice ambience. We ordered the steak salad, parmesan chicken, and mahi-mahi. We all thought the sauces were good, but the meals as a whole were just okay.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was OkGFDinerDined on 8/7/2014The food was good, the service was Ok, the drink menu was extensive. Some in our party felt that our server could have been more attentive and the food was just Ok. I loved how many gluten free options they have, including gf flatbread! I would go back for happy hour but probably not dinnerSpecial Features:
- perfect before the moviegramPDXDined on 8/5/2014Fun small plates during happy hour. We shared two crisp fresh from the oven foccacios with tasty combinations based on chicken BBQ and squash cubes. And a glass of wine. There are many restaurants near the Bridgeport theater but this one is our favorite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday fun!Fit4FunDined on 8/4/2014We were celebrating my friends birthday and had a fabulous time. The waitress was very friendly, appetizer (Calamari) was great as was our meals and drinks. Love the martini choices!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Slow service, okay foodkathi37Dined on 7/20/2014Second time there, and service was lacking..food okaySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, but...nickname1Dined on 7/19/2014Great food, and our first waitress was great, but with the shift change our second waitress was not very attentive or fast. Our food took a long time to come, and wen we asked for the check it was brought fairly quickly but it was picked up and returned after 20 minutes of waiting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice atmosphere, good servicekathi37Dined on 7/14/2014This is an attractive spot with a decent, if unimaginative, menu. Our lunch was just okay as my fish was extremely overcooked, and my partner's salad was drowning in dressing. I will return, however.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome Place!RudyDined on 7/12/2014Great food, service, great drinks, and awesome décor!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not a good visit this timeBigTimDined on 7/4/2014We have been to Twigs several times now. The usual great atmosphere was spoiled by a table with three small children who liked to scream and have tantrums. Manager would not talk to them about the problem, but did ask if we wanted to move somewhere else. Not a good way to handle the situation. Most of the food was good, especially the crab & artichoke dip, but the calamari was unusually hot and spicy. The waiter did bring another plate and it was somewhat better. Service was up to the great standards. We will be coming back soon to try things again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for a business meetingMwithamVIPDined on 6/28/2014I did not come away from this dining experience as being particularly notable in any way. Fine for a business meeting where you will be focusing on things other than your food.Special Features:
- Our First Visit was AwesomeJustyce12Dined on 6/15/2014We really enjoyed the place, it has a great feel to it, the food was amazing, the staff, Kelsie & Allysa were great and their recommendations were right on!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 155 reviews are from the Twigs Bistro & Martini Bar - Bridgeport reviews archive.
- Good food, ok serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/1/2014Everything was great until we got our good, them barely saw our waiter after that. I had to wave him over to get more drinks, order dessert, adm finally, to get our bill. Very unattentive and unapologetic.Special Features:
- Not a findOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 5/23/2014We planned to eat dinner, too, but after not being impressed with the appetizer (calamari--maybe 10 pieces for the $6/happy hour) and the salad, dry with no umph, we decided to leave and dine elsewhere. Side note, it smelled like a sewer outside the door. And the waitress was irritated with us when we asked for a new table (ours wobbled). Turned out the next table wobbled too. Just a disappointment all around.
- Nice BrunchORnativeDined on 5/11/2014We were there for Mother's Day Brunch with 3 generations, our first visit. Food was good, service was attentive, we had a great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Medium experienceExceptionalVIPDined on 5/10/2014It was a busy night with a lot of prom kids dining at the restaurant and it being a Saturday. We had a reservation but still waited about 10-15 minutes to be seated. Not horrible. My husband's drink took about 30-40 minutes to get to us. The drink came out wrong when we did get it. Our food also took quite a while and was about average. I think this is a better happy hour/ party spot than sit down restaurant.Special Features:
- Great food, great serviceOftenGuestVIPDined on 5/4/2014All of our choices turned out to be very good, as usual. The waiter was friendly, but not attentive during the last half of our stay. He was great at first. I'm finding their ice tea is not consistent. Sometimes it is very dark; other times it is hardly colored. This time it was so weak it had hardly any taste until they refilled it later in the meal. I love their use of seasonings and herbs!Special Features:
- Twigs is a hit!foodiefixDined on 4/26/2014Great place for a date night, night out with friends or time with family. Can't wait to dine on their patio during the warmer months! Our service was outstanding -- the waiter was very attentive and personable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Less that I expectedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/25/2014I expected better prepared and better quality food. My cesear salad had poor quality dressing and bad cruitons. My curry dish was not distinctive, seemed like as glop of flavor. I was disappointed at $50+ for my 14 year old son and I!Special Features:
- Good all around!Yummy2VIPDined on 4/25/2014Gluten free menu a real plus. Courteous and prompt service combined with tastefully spiced dishes. Good selection food categories and dishes to meet most palates. Noise level does make it difficult for an intimate conversation but food, service and Menu choices trump that this time. Most 20/30 something's would find it a good choice with noise probably not a factor. I suggest sitting in small area of tables that looks out to outdoor dining, or on a nice day/evening sitting outside for your dining pleasure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really Enjoy this Restaurant!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/20/2014The service is friendly and accommodating, The food offers a variety of choices from light to full meal that is great to know no matter what time you go you will find the right thing! The outdoor patio has a beautiful fireplace for evening enjoyment. Really enjoyed the brunch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easter Brunch a HitartgalVIPDined on 4/20/2014Enjoyed Easter Brunch. Nice variety of foods, all of which were very good. The favorite of our group was the Creme Brulee french toast. It was fabulous! Some of the items were buffet style, while other items were made to order.Special Features:
- Brunch at TwigsCrunchiesDined on 4/20/2014We have been to Twigs many times and have thoroughly enjoyed our meals there. We saw that they were having an Easter brunch, so thought it would be great to meet with the family after church service. The service was excellent as usual. Everything was pretty well organized, although our waiter forgot to give us the order forms for made to order omelets and eggs benedict. The food was good, but not everything was as outstanding as we have come to expect from them. We will be coming back again, but I'm not sure, if they had another special brunch, that we would come for that again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 4/20/2014I love Twigs for drinks and dinner, but their Mother's Day Sunday brunch was awful. The food looked like it came from Costco and the service was slow and terrible. They weren't even that busy and it was a buffet! Totally NOT worth the $20+ per person.
- Great BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/20/2014Very happy we chose to have Easter Brunch there and would definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We enjoyed our meal very muchOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/20/2014We enjoyed our meal very much. We will be back. We came for the Easter buffet and it was very good.Special Features:
- Relaxing Lunch for a Large GroupVivioneDined on 4/1/2014The Twigs lunch offerings ranged from casual sandwiches and fries to elegant entrees. Portions were large and everyone opted for a box to take their leftovers. The gluten-free menu was extensive and varied, and all foods were done to perfection. I will definitely go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food and drinkslulaDined on 3/29/2014The food is great! Love the cocktail menu as well!Special Features:
- Overall opinionDebraDined on 3/29/2014Noisy, felt rushed, martini's were very good. Food was nicely presented and tasted good, but didn't stand out as great. I was impressed with their gluten free menu, which I would return for. Not a restaurant to relax and talk over a martini and a meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Staff was very pleasant andDukieDined on 3/28/2014Staff was very pleasant and knowledgeable. Food was fantastic. A very pleasant experience. We will definitely be back.Special Features:
- good lunch place for a groupJjnycVIPDined on 3/25/2014everyone was mostly happy with food and service. Reasonable prices.Special Features:
- No reservationKamaliVIPDined on 3/21/2014Was told there was no reservation under our name as indicated on Opentable
- unremarkable foodwhosonfirstDined on 3/13/2014I'd give Twigs an A+ for attentive (but not smothering) staff service, atmosphere and being nice and noisy (fun). Unfortunately, my Spicy Red Curry entree was so heavily covered in the curry sauce, it was difficult to find the mushrooms and peppers. Had I not poked the one of the prawns early on with a fork, it would have been impossible to tell that it had the tail on, which would have made for a fun etiquette challenge if I put it in my mouth, unawares. My date ordered the Pepper Salmon, which looked pretty good. He didn't comment on it, and I didn't try any, so can't speak to how it tasted. I had some sort of berry martini that was a fun color, and tasted good. Would probably recommend this place for drinks and snacks.Special Features: