Twenty3 Supper Club
8915 5th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11209Neighborhood:
Global, InternationalPrice: $31 to $50
Twenty3 Supper Club
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.23supperclub.com/
- Phone: (718) 921-2323
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Friday 11:30am-4:00pm
Dinner:Tuesday - Wednesday 5:00pm-10:30pm
Friday - Saturday - 5:00pm-1:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, Global, International
- Executive Chef: Fernando Leites
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Twenty3 Supper Club hosts local and international DJ's daily. Playing a variety of Top 40, House, Hip Hop and R & B.
A word from Twenty3 Supper Club
Twenty3 Supper Club is Brooklyn's premier high energy dining and nightlife hotspot. With nightly live DJ's and opulent surroundings, Twenty3 Supper Club is sure to satisfy even the most discerning of tastes. The high quality selection of dining choices, from small plates, cold seafood bar and high end steaks and entrée's we are sure to accommodate the appetites of all patrons. Our luxurious bar area is a great place to enjoy an evening of cocktails and bottle service while listening to some of the best local and international DJs. The excitement never ends at Twenty3 Supper Club, offering late night dining with an extensive menu, lavish cocktails, bottle service and a fully energized Saturday and Sunday brunch, that will surely have you moving. Come join us for an experience like nothing else in Brooklyn.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Twenty3 Supper Club reviews from OpenTable diners
13 reviews since July 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
romantic (10)fit for foodies (9)neighborhood gem (9)good for groups (7)special occasion (7)late-night find (6)hot spot (5)vibrant bar scene (3)notable wine list (3)great for brunch (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Needs improvement, has potentialNyEatsDined on 11/8/2014It wasn't very crowded and the kitchen and wait staff seemed somewhat overwhelmed. It could have just been a bad night but I noticed several other diners were also not pleased. The place is decorated nicely and plays great music however seems to be missing the mark with food and service.Special Features:
- Dinner disappointmentVinnysaysnoDined on 11/6/2014The bread came with four small pieces. The Calamari and shrimp came in a glass that should have been used for French fries. All legs on the calamari. Small portion. The lamb chops were good but looked very lonely on the empty dish. No vegetables or rice or potatoes. Over priced based on the amount of food.Special Features:
- Excellent!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/14/2014Run to this restaurant. The small plates option is just as good as the entrees. Mike and Anthony and their staff give you the most amazing service. The lighting to the decor and the privacy of our table was very nice. The music was at the perfect level and the food and the service were top notch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome place, and tasty food!!!!ValentinkaDined on 10/10/2014I was exposed to this place few years ago and i have to tell you till today Twenty3 is one of my favorite restaurants. Love food, especially Grilled Octopus, Steamed Mussels, Warm goat cheese salad and i can go on and on and on.................. As far as main course, i love Filet Mignon, very tender and tasty, Fish of the day is always good, and please go with advise of chef about cooking temperature, he is always right. Michael is GM of Twenty3, pass hello from Valentina. :) Enjoy it.Special Features:
- good spotDgirl518Dined on 8/1/2014this is a good spot either for date night or a night out with the girls,food was delicious, but service could be better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 66 reviews are from the Twenty3 Supper Club reviews archive.
- Food is amazing. Neighborhood gem.MaggieVIPDined on 7/11/2014And the service is even better. We had a great dinner. I thought the music was a bit loud, and I asked to be seated in a quieter section. Dinner was amazing. Service was very good as well. I'm definitely coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ambiance & great foodJEPUDined on 6/28/2014I have visited Twenty3 Supper Club a few times, and it offers a good special occasion venue, with good pricing. The food is quite tasty and well prepared/plated. If you stick to apps/entrees, your bill will be $75 or less. Adding alcohol always increases the price; however, their cocktails are comparable to what you would find in the city, but not unreasonable for the quality/strength of the drinks. I think this is a great find that gives you quality dining (Manhattan) experience. I personally love it because it is right in my backyard and walking distance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- From start to finish...loveoffoodDined on 6/27/2014From the drinks to the dessert everything was Excellent! Very attentive service. Food was delish!! The grilled octopus yumm. The lamb chops were perfect! Will definitely be back for more.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, snooty serviceCLB6VIPDined on 6/6/2014My fiancé and I have been to Twenty3 several times and usually w/ a Groupon. The food and atmosphere is always great, but they really need to work on their wait staff. Our waitress (who I won't call out online), really came off a little too arrogant, as if she forgot she was waiting tables at a restaurant in Bay Ridge, not a steakhouse in Midtown. My favorite small plate used to be listed on the menu as bacon wrapped prawns, but more recently it's been listed as bacon-wrapped shrimp. When I ordered the dish the way it's listed on the menu, our waitress corrected me by asking "the bacon-wrapped prawns?" I know the difference between the two, but I was simply ordering it the way it was listed. Her attitude really put a damper on our meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special nightVestidoDined on 4/9/2014I told the restaurant it was a special evening and they did everything on their part to ensure that plan. Very nice when a restaurant takes their business seriously. Family run, and you know it from the genuine smiles to the perfect service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!Fun atmospherejdlmDined on 3/22/2014We went to Twenty3 Supper Club Saturday night after several recommendations by Family members. We were pleasantly surprised that all of the suggestions of appetizers and entres were ordered and very much enjoyed! The staff were accomodating and the atmosphere was great! There was a Dj which earlier in the night was kept to a reasonable level. If you like quiet I recommend an earlier reservation. If you like a lively atmosphere, Stay after dinner for music and drinks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date nightOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/6/2014My girlfriend and I went to this restaurant for dinner on a Thursday night. It wasn't crowded and they had a ladies night dinner special which is definitely worth the price. The ambience was nice. Low lighting and candles. They played top 40 music. The manager and the waitress were very accommodating and friendly. The food was very good. We ordered the roast pork and the salmon. Both were delicious. We ordered the molten lava cake for dessert and it was decadent. We left the restaurant more than satisfied.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had a wonderful evening. WelcomingMantillaDined on 2/15/2014Had a wonderful evening. Welcoming from the valet to waitress and bartender. My wife and I enjoyed the food and drinks . On a Saturday after valentines day they sat us with breathing room for all. The food was great! A little pricey but a splurge on this day was worth it.Special Features:
- Good food.LovelynightDined on 2/14/2014The food was excellent. Our waiterc was very nice and always taking care of refill water and she also offer us drinks. Drins were very delicious. However, we had to wait so long for our food. I think it is crazy 45 minutes for the salad and anotther 35 minutes for the main couse. They should hire more people in the kitchen.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Guido FabulousWLBayRidgeDined on 2/5/2014The decore is what someone who really didn't know any better would think 80's mobsters from NYC would like. And, that set the tone. The food was very good. Well thought out, executed and presented, but was given in gigantic portions. An appitizer could easly be an entree with the addition of a side of potatoes, which is what my son did, and we eneded up taking about a third of that home. The side of broccoli filled soup bowl: crisp, and well done, but almost an entree for a vegetarian. Glad I went, but not sure if I'll go again. And, without the Groupon, the prices are steep. Even if it's like dining on the set of Goodfellas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food was good but...OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/31/2014Food was very good...the only drawback was service was a lil slow and they were not that busy.. drinks were very good too nice selectionSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of my favoritesOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/9/2014I found this restaurant online, Was looking for a new spot in the neighborhood. The lite up menus caught my eye so I decided to check it out with a friend. The ambience I loved right away. The service was excellent and the server was very knowledgeable and pleasant! When the server brought the olive oil to the table and my friend and I dipped our bread we both looked at eachother...good stuff, extra virgin. Everything we ordered was excellent! Returned the other night with another friend and plan on coming back again and again!!Special Features:
- New Years Eve Date NightBklyngirlDined on 12/31/2013My husband and I frequent 23 Supper Club more than any other spot in Bay Ridge. It is our go-to for special occasions and date nights so we decided on the Pre-Fixe New Years Eve dinner. We went for the earlier seating and found the menu quite limited from the later seating menu. For a spot that has such a diverse menu normally, this was disappointing. Aside from selection, the items we did order- the filet skewers, the salmon, and the chicken were all delicious-as always. The wait staff is professional, friendly and attentive with out being overbearing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nothing specialOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 12/28/2013We dine out quite abit. We went on a sat nite , there was no dj as promised ,place is small anyways. They run out on the dish that I wanted and drinks were poorly made. The bill was way over priced for a local restaurant .. Service was good. Overall nice but nothing special. Not planning to go back any time soon.Special Features:
- Took my sister out for herOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/22/2013Took my sister out for her birthday. This restaurant is so pretty. Very cozy with great ambiance. The bar with the waterfall wall and the menu's that light up added to the pleasant atmosphere. The service was excellent, professional, fast and so friendly. The Godiva chocolate martinis are delicious. A bit pricey but if it's for a special occasion, we'll worth it. Enjoy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice place had a goodAb21Dined on 11/9/2013Very nice place had a good time all was good just long wait for the food ( food is good)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing RestaurantDianeRDined on 10/5/2013Been here many times, never disappointed! Food is excellent, service is superior and atmosphere is fun and electric. Great menu choices- chef is outstanding- So worth a try. I love it!Special Features:
- great findOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 9/21/2013Loved this place and will definitely be back. Service and food were both excellent and the light-up menus are genius!Special Features:
- I would recommend this restaurantRoxyDined on 9/17/2013I would recommend this restaurant to anyone looking to enjoy a relaxing night out with great food!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding night.OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 9/14/2013As usual food was great, service too! Invited my cousin and his wife to join us. They were super impressed and pleasantly surprised this type of restaurant, decor and atmosphere was in our neighborhood! We celebrated both our birthdays. They can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Night OutOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/7/2013Found this place on Open Table. Loved everything about it. Had a great experience.Special Features:
- The Price Family will be back!HundumplinDined on 7/27/2013This place is amazing. Great food, great service, great prices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love Love Love!DianeRDined on 7/26/2013I cannot say enought good things about this restaurant. Have been there 4 times and has been spot on each time. Great ambience, great food, great service--very trendy decor-- menus even light up! I love it and keep taking friends there and they all share the same feeling. It's not cheap but neither is the experience--- Highly recommend!!!Special Features:
- great date spotDgirl518Dined on 7/20/2013I went out to dinner with my boyfriend and a few friends and have been there on numerous other occasions. it has great food, good ambience and fun atmosphere, good music and friendly staff. I would recommend to any one.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great find in BrooklynbeachgirlDined on 7/20/2013We had a great meal went here after reading reviews. We were looking for something new. The men had the short ribs said they were fab. The ladies had fish excellent. We tries the lamb kebob tapas plate and a fish roll. The service was excellent . We will definitely returnSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeModerndineDined on 7/20/2013The food and drinks were amazing. We had a great time. Our waitress Laura was a sweetheart, the manager did not come around and greet the tables as this is a small dining room and you can see he was standing there the whole night. The menu is really pricey, although we drank like fishes they charged $10 per shot. We will be returning sometime down the line, but with prices like that we won't be making it a regular place that we dine every week.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 23 Supper Club- AwesomeDianeRDined on 6/28/2013What a gem this place is in Bay Ridge! Absolutely loved it. Went on a Wednesday and went right back on Friday! Outstanding- food is delicious, services impeccable- Great ambience, place is very trendy and beautiful decor- Great spot!!!!! Cannot say enough good thngs- Planning my third and fourth visits already! Want to share with all my friends!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing food!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/22/2013Food & service was great! The goat cheese and beet salad is so innovative and will just blow you away. Also, I'm not a huge cheesecake person but their cheesecake...OMG! It was incredible. I can't wait to go back. It's the perfect place to go for cocktails/small dishes with some friends or to have a romantic dinner. Definitely a neighborhood gem!Special Features:
- Not your grandpa's steakCLB6VIPDined on 6/15/2013While this place used to be a stuffy old steak house, they got the right idea: great food, with a vibrant ambiance. The steak are even better and small plates like the beef empanadas and bacon wrapped prawns are outstanding. Look for social media deals to get more bang for your buck!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the foodOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 5/28/2013The menu alone was outstanding when we arrived. The ambience of the whole location was superb !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- awesome restaurentgememeDined on 5/22/2013I would definitely recommend this restaurant i had a great time,the food was amazing. The presentation of the food was beautiful, our server for that night was phenomenal, the staff are awesome. The drinks specially the sangria was really good, the service was well-timed and friendly, I love the lamb was good well done just the way i asked, their humus and the sweet potatoes fries was to die for me. Overall i had a great time, and i was very satisfied .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprise findOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/18/2013On a busy street, 5th Ave Brooklyn, we were surprised to find an excellent Tapas place. Exotic FABULOUS Martinis, Really good unusual Tapas. Easy parking too. Can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Night outBklynfanDined on 5/16/2013Perfect spot to meet a group of friends! Fun atmosphere! Lit menus were a HUGE hit ! Food was fun too ~tapas or entrees!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tucked-away gemJDeeDined on 5/10/2013This place is beautiful inside and the menu was varied and delicious! Lots of special attention was given.... Something should be figured out on how to get the word out about this restaurant- it was a great dining experience but wish there was a bit more of a bar crowd for a Friday nite....Special Features:
- Awesome experienceHundumplinDined on 5/7/2013The chef came out, checked on the guests and made everyone feel welcome. The food was absolutely delicious. I will definitely be dining here again very soon.Special Features: