360 N Main Street
Bluffton, IN 46714Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.twfable.com/
- Phone: (260) 353-1360
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: CLOSED Sundays-Mondays, DINNER Tuesday-Thursday: 5:00pm -9:00pm, Friday and Saturday: 5:00pm -10:00pm Kitchen Closes 30 minutes before lounge.
- Payment Options: Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from TW Fable
TW Fable is a modern American restaurant that sits on the "Banks of the Wabash." With it"s 'farm to table" theme, the menu changes seasonally as does the decor. We pride ourselves on obtaining the freshest ingredients and the best produce around. TW Fable is an experience you truly will remember. With its seasonal martini list as well as its esoteric wine list, TW FABLE will dazzle you just like the lights in a big city. TW Fable has a beautiful terrace overlooking the Wabash River.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
TW Fable - Best Restaurants in Bluffton ›
TW Fable reviews from OpenTable diners
12 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (10)fit for foodies (8)romantic (6)neighborhood gem (6)good for groups (5)great for outdoor dining (4)notable wine list (3)scenic view (2)kid-friendly (1)late-night find (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Great PlacegirlsnightoutDined on 10/17/2014I had dinner last week at this restaurant. It was wonderful. We enjoyed every moment. Great good in a great setting. Thanks so much!Special Features:
- A JEWEL IN BLUFFTON, INGiGis4HatsDined on 9/13/2014This was our first time here and it was certainly worth the drive from Ft Wayne. For a small town like Bluffton, IN , this place is a pleasant jewel of a surprise. The steaks were out of this world good!! All food presentations were delightful and the salads were presented in small while porcelain bowls for a nice touch. I had the creamy mushroom soup which was very,very good but a bit too salty which I'm sure will be remedied n the future. The birthday cake for our friend was decadent! We will definitely go again. Thank you Terciell W. Schwartz for a grand night!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- John and BettyalwaysoutfordinneDined on 9/5/2014Excellent food, excellent service and personality plus owner and staffSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ClubSodaAug2014Dined on 8/27/2014Bar tender was very friendly and wait staff was right on it. Food portions were perfect, salad and desert were in small odd dishes.Special Features:
- hometown starnewlylocalDined on 8/16/2014Enjoyable experience; unique food choices; quiet and relaxing atmosphere; excellent staff; and close to home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Welcome SurpriseSchmoozerDined on 7/31/2014We made a lunch reservation here after a tip from Open Table, drove just over 100 miles from Indianapolis area. Arrived at booked time, greeted by owner - Never open for lunch, despite Open Table reservation! Without skipping beat, shown to cozy table in otherwise empty restaurant, treated to delightful 3-course Lunch, welcome conversation! Very high quality, interesting, well prepared locally sourced food. Luscious desserts made by owner's Grandma. Exceptional hospitality won the day! No one could expect welcoming accommodation of hungry out-of-towners during off hours. Will definitely returnSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 172 reviews are from the TW Fable reviews archive.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/16/2014Excellent restaurant. We love to eat here when we have the opportunity.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great find3hungrygalsDined on 7/11/2014We dined outside. It was beautiful out. The view is very nice. The seating is not crowded. Very comfortable. We started with drinks and starters, and had time to enjoy them before meals came. We ended with some delicious desserts. All 3 of us enjoyed different things and we were all very pleased with what we had chosen. Great food, great experience. Will go back!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always welcomingnewlylocalDined on 7/11/2014Never feel rushed. Great for a special occasion or for a change of pace. The food is out of the ordinary and enjoyable. And best of all less than a 5 minute drive from home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great...as always!!NewToTownDined on 5/31/2014TW Favle never dissapoints. They have a diverse menu but I always get the same thing. The prime rib is not like any you'll ever have. My wife loves the crab cakes and I love the left over crab cakes. You won't be able to finish them. Each one is the size of a thick 10 oz. filet. We will be back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- road trip from indyDoctrinsDined on 5/31/2014The crab cakes were almost the size of hockey pucks. Pure crab no fillers. A MUST try. The wine recommendation was spot on.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/16/2014We came from our of town to try this place and the food and service were excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- best filet ever!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/10/2014I have eaten at twfable many times but always for lunch or I get a pasta or fish. I have spent too much money on steaks that have not been worth their price. Hands down that was the best piece of steak I have ever had. great presentation and could cut it with a fork.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ConfirmationOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/26/2014Friends had encouraged us to go; it did not disappoint. The crabcakes were very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/19/2014We had a great dinner with our family. From being greeted at the door by the owner, great cocktails to an amazing meal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent DiningPammieDined on 4/15/2014Our small group felt welcomed and "at home." The food is always delicious and well-prepared, well-presented, and well-served. I enjoy taking out-of-town friends there when I want to impress them.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Small Town EleganceWeenieDined on 4/11/2014TW Fable offers elegant dining in an upscale venue. The menu is varied and all choices are delicious. The server was pleasant and helpful and knew the menu well. Our grilled Prime Rib was outstanding and was a generous cut. Good bread, good salad, creative soup choices. A great experience overall.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- If you enjoy fine dining ajybdrummerDined on 4/5/2014If you enjoy fine dining a locally owned restaurents, then this is the place for you. My wife and I enjoy dressing up for dinner when we go to TW Fable, but casual dress is welcome too. Everything is made from scratch and the food presentation is outstanding. We highly recommend TW Fable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Five Stars all the way !!!EXCEL2RELAXDined on 3/15/2014The owner even meets you at the door and escorts you to your table. Congeniality is expressed everywhere. New wines are found on their wine chart. Their shrimp cocktail is fabulous and their entrees are unbelievable. Why go to Fort Wayne and Indianapolis for fine dining when you can appreciate it on the banks of the Wabash in Bluffton.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, crab cakes easilyOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/8/2014Great food, crab cakes easily some of the best I've had; not dry and a lot of crab content.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We enjoyed the welcome, service,JJohnDined on 3/8/2014We enjoyed the welcome, service, and food. There was appropriate comraderie and we were made to feel special. The food was just outstanding! We shall be back and have already started to spread the word over by Van Wert, OH. Thanks for a wonderful evening celebrating our anniversary and the comped dessert!!Special Features:
- ITS A MUSTJim2VIPDined on 2/26/2014What a fantastic meal we had. The most tender of beef filets and a succulent and juicy parmesan chicken breast. That's just the beginning! I'd like to brag even more but the only way you'll truly understand how awesome this restaurant is, is for you to simply go check it out for yourself!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always worth the driveJcarterDined on 2/22/2014Depending on traffic it takes us about 50 min to get here but has always been worth the trip. This is one if our go-to spots for not only a special occasion but when we have company in town or during nice summer nights want a nice drive from ft wayne. It is especially fun to see guests trying to figure out where we are going when we come to the small town of bluffton. They are very surprised when we walk in and they see the restaurant for the first time. The. Are more surprised when they try the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FabulousMT25Dined on 2/19/2014They service was above and beyond expectations. Food was awesome...and the ambience was outstanding. We were treated like royalty!! Absolutely a wonderful experience!! Thank you!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First timers...DeniseHelmerDined on 2/14/2014TW Fables was given to us as a gift. Found it to be very "new yorkish" to our liking. Servers were very kind and helped us with our questions. The beautiful fresh and lovely flowers at each table were upscale. The pianist was superb. Loved the ambience. The appetizer crab cakes were to die for and could have been the entree. We will be back even if just for the wine bar and crab cakes!! The owner was energetic and very personable. Nice job!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentine's DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2014Enjoyed the excellent food and the nice ambience. The waitress was exceptional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New Winter MenuBeckyDined on 1/22/2014T.W. Fable has a new Winter Menu. Lot's of amazing new features that I can't wait to try!Special Features:
- I simply can't eat there enough.Jim2VIPDined on 1/14/2014I simply can't eat there enough. Can't wait to get back!!Special Features:
- Awesome experienceTimreyDined on 1/3/2014First time at TW Fable but not the last. Thank you for a fantastic dinner and great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary CelebrationOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/28/2013My husband and I went to TW Fable's for dinner on December 28, 2013 to celebrate our 58th anniversary. We had heard about the restaurant and it lived up to everything we expected. Everything was just as we had anticipated. Angela our server was excellent. We were seated by the owner and he came back and checked on us, too. We definitely will return and will recommend it to our friends!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OUTSTANDING JEWEL OF A RESTAURANTJim2VIPDined on 12/20/2013TW Fable in Bluffton truly is a jewel of a restaurant. I'd like to describe it in great detail for all readers but instead will throw out a challenge instead. If you are a foodie and always want a great atmosphere whether with a group, family, friends or for a romantic evening, then you have to try out this place. There's my challenge to all readers!Special Features:
- 32Years'n'countingJustUsDined on 12/20/2013Reservations super easy on open table. We arrived early and we were seated promptly and as requested. Our first visit. Details were amazing. Food fabulous! Wish we would have started coming here a long time ago. FriendlySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great friends and Great foodJim2VIPDined on 12/11/2013Met up with some terrific friends at TW Fable in Bluffton, IN and had a superlative evening. Our plan was to get together for just an hour because our busy workweek but the food, service, wine and ambiance begged us to stay. So, after over 3 hours of conversing and emerging our senses in extraordinary fare, we finally made it out the door. Our promise? To back to TW Fable as soon as humanly possible :) LOVE THIS PLACE!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I LOVE THIS PLACEJim2VIPDined on 12/11/2013Stopped by TW Fable for lunch as they just opened between 11-2 on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. Wow, what an awesome lunch we had. My wife had a parmesan checking breast that was out of this world; both flavorful and juicy. I had a great salad called blackened chicken berry. Mmmmm, the flavors engulfed my senses!! Must go!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A real find in BlufftonintrepidTravelerVIPDined on 12/5/2013We did not expect to find a fine restaurant in tiny Bluffton, IN. TW Fable had hosted a large party earlier in the evening and were sold out of a couple of menu items, which just indicates to me that the food is fresh and well managed. We enjoyed everything from the sensational crab cakes to steak and fish. The owner manages the front and is quite genial. A large complimentary slice of cake was brought to my best friend, whose birthday we were celebrating.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice but not so nice.BrandonDined on 11/22/2013Service was great. More than expected. Very nice restaraunt, just reminded me of East of Chicago for obvious reasons. No problem there. Food on the otherhand was not so great. This is from only one visit so maybe I just got the wrong thing but, did not enjoy the taste and left hungry.
- Great place for meetings/work itemsJim2VIPDined on 11/15/2013We've used restaurants throughout Wells and Allen county but this place is the tops. We had the perfect setting for interviewing an HR candidate for our company. We'll return to this restaurant more often; not just for dinner but for work related reasons as well.Special Features:
- ConsistencyJim2VIPDined on 11/13/2013Our food is consistently great at this gem of a restaurant. People really need to spend the 2 hour drive from Indy or half hour drive from Fort Wayne to come and check this place out. It's fantastic!! The owner loves to mingle with everyone in the restaurant so don't be surprised if you find yourself facebooking with him :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Filet-tastic !!Jim2VIPDined on 11/6/2013I'm certainly a carnivore and am always seeking a great filet. TW Fable cooks up a perfect filet at medium rare. I have probably had 10 or 12 over the past 6 months and each has been PERFECT medium rare. And the tenderness is incredible. Don't know how they do it but they do!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Their ever changing menu leavesJim2VIPDined on 10/30/2013Their ever changing menu leaves me mystified with marvelous new tastes. One of their latest Martini creations is called NEON LIGHTS. It's a must have for those wanting something a bit tropical!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.