1033 N Old World Third St
Milwaukee, WI 53203Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.tuttomilwaukee.com/
- Phone: (414) 291-5600
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Wednesday - Friday: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 3:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Sicilian
- Executive Chef: Giuseppe Safina and David Safina
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout
- Private Party Facilities: Our mezzanine area and Notte Nite Lounge are available for private parties such as corporate parties, birthday parties, bachelor/bachlorette parties and other special occasions.
- Private Party Contact: Nicole 4142915600
A word from Tutto
TUTTO, (pronounced too-toe) meaning everything in Italian, is now open, and helmed by Giovanni Safina, his three sons Sal, David, and Joe, along with Donato Salvo. Tutto is an inter-mixture of a vintage New York City-style, Italian sports bar, but with a modern twist. The menu is an American Continental cuisine with a fusion of classic Italian, creating recipes with new and old- Perfect for any appetite! Tutto"s sexy, sporty atmosphere is a great place to entertain guests, meet up with friends, or grab a quick bite before or after your main event... But don't leave just yet, Tutto transforms into the perfect spot to enjoy a cocktail and your favorite music videos playing on all of the TV screens, once the games are done! With nightly drink specials and a fabulous happy hour, you'll never have a reason to leave.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Tutto - Best Restaurants in Milwaukee ›
Tutto reviews from OpenTable diners
50 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (24)fit for foodies (23)special occasion (22)good for groups (19)late-night find (18)hot spot (17)notable wine list (16)vibrant bar scene (15)romantic (13)great for lunch (3)scenic view (1)Show More
- Tutto is amazing!CallieDined on 11/15/2014This was the first time I had been to Tutto. I found it online and took my mom there this past weekend. Our server, Molly, was absolutely wonderful. She took great care of us. The wine was delicious, our appetizer was amazing (the portabella mushroom bruschetta), our entrees were phenomenal (the baked penne and the shrimp scampi), and to top it all off -- we both had cappuccinos for dessert and those were a perfect way to end our meal. Also, all the TV's were great! Got to catch up on football while we were eating. Thank you Tutto! I will be bringing my husband back sometime soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great drinks and great food!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/14/20142nd time here. Food was fantastic. Cocktails were wonderful. Went there for our Anniversery and had a great time. Samantha was our server and she was on top of everything. Great service. The only downfall to the evening was the table next to ours. Not Tutto's fault. The people were just very loud and I guess wanted everyone in the room to hear about their recent "break ups". Other than that fantastic evening. Will definitely be back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent location and great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/14/2014We had an overall terrific experience. The wine list was good and the food was excellent. The spot would be great for a romantic dinner. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PerfectionSchnigsDined on 11/13/2014Food is excellent and always consistent. Love the wine options.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- slim pickingsdennoVIPDined on 11/4/2014Unfortunately discovered that they have a very limited menu when there are Bradley Center events.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great atmoshere!BmacDined on 11/1/2014The food was good.....Fresh with not to much sauce. The bread was crusty and yummy. Good wine choices.... Including Sonoma Cutrer! The ambiance was cozy and up to date! They have big booths for larger groups... And Tvs at each table. Service was really good and contributed to a fun night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food, service too slow.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/31/2014The food was amazing as usual. The column Mari is off the charts wonderful. Make sure to get it half-and-half because the sweet sour is to die for. I must say I always get this spedini, because I miss the old Giovanni's restaurant recipe. Great place to go before a game. I must say the service was a little bit slow and we were seated almost 30 minutes late even with a reservation which was unfortunate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- downtown favoritebigalDined on 10/25/2014wonderful local gem that always serves wonderful food with delightful and professional staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Service, Quality DiningGreatfoodseekerDined on 10/23/2014Upon entering and heading to our reserved table, we immediately felt special with a nicely-set table and a familiar welcoming staff. Leah, our server on both recent visits, made sure we were greeted with her lovely smile and even a recollection of our previous favorites. Her descriptions of items we had yet to try were on point. Her respect for Tutto's owners and chefs was as evident as her passion to please us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous!!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/23/2014Tried this restaurant a few weeks ago with an entertainment coupon, now me and my husband are addicted!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- basic pub foodOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 10/20/2014other reveiws made this sound special. Close to Bradley CenterSpecial Features:
- Great food. Great serviceaDowntowndinerDined on 10/9/2014This was a perfect choice for pre-theater dining. :he menu selections are terrific. The weeknight specials are a good deal. We enjoyed a half price bottle of wine with our meal. Very helpful wait staff.Special Features:
- I might go backsmz1VIPDined on 10/4/2014Went based on a number of favorable reviews. Table we were given was immediately next to a pole that (not kidding) impaired view of the others at the table. Food was tasty-calamari app, cod and salmon for dinner, chicken alfredo-all terrific-cod was the best. Service was pretty quick. Place was busy-it was a Sat night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/24/2014This is an upscale sportsbar, telelvisions around and small one on wall in booth. Large booths, great atmoshphere. Will definately go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tut to was solidly goodBothereBirthdayCelebratorDined on 9/12/2014We were promptly and cheerfully greeted upon entry and seated immediately. The waitress came and introduced herself immediately and took our drink order. After giving us a few minutes--long enough but not too long--she came back to take our dinner order. Our food arrived hot and promptly. The French onion soup, salad, and pasta dishes we had were all very good--just what we expected. The eggplant frittes were excellent! They were very lightly breaded with a bit of crispness (how do you make crisp eggplant?) and served with lemon wedges and marinara. The dish was reminiscent of a well done calamari fritte, only with eggplant. The environment was well lit--not bright, but enough light--and clean. Booths are huge and comfy.Special Features:
- Great food. Not a sports bar!TuttiDined on 9/6/2014The service was great. The food was outstanding. I had the speidini, my husband the surf & turf special all was very good. Tiramisu was awesome. This has some sports themes and tv but I would never call it a sports bar. It was modern and lively. Not too loud.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 5 star place!!TonyDined on 8/23/2014We went for our 17th Anniversary. Food was fantastic. I had the Spedini Get this when you go it is the best in the city!!!! The waitress was a gem she made the whole experience complete!!Special Features:
- MandaDined on 8/21/2014The food was excellent! The atmosphere was awesome. A group of friends and myself went there for my birthday dinner and everyone was very pleased with their meals. It was a Thursday night and there weren't hardly any people in the restaraunt.Special Features:
- good find, great food, service!HandySmurfDined on 8/21/2014Was looking for a place to take a group of my employees out for supper on short notice within walking distance of the convention centre during a recent trip to Milwaukee. Stubbled apon Tutto's on open table. They were very accommodating, food and service were fantastic and the prices were more than reasonable. It was a win, win, win!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An odd place but worth going toMKEDinerVIPDined on 8/2/2014The place has a heavy sports bar vibe with lots of noise and big TVs. But the food and service are spectacular. It's like you're eating gourmet Italian fair worthy of a 5 star restaurant but you're eating it at our local chain sports bar. I'll go back just for the food.
- TuttoMarieDined on 8/2/2014Great food , lovely atmosphere. Had a wonderful time. Will go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All about TuttoTomTouristDined on 7/28/2014WE were visiting Milwaukee for the first time. Tutto was recommended and we went. Very nice, good service. Good food.Special Features:
- Nice for dinnerthesnuffcrewDined on 7/26/2014It was a nice place to eat before the theater. It provided a nice meal when we had a taste for Italian food.I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time at TuttohaasjohndDined on 7/25/2014After getting valet parking their Friendly hostess greeted us and told us our table, that we booked on Open Table would be ready soon. Had a drink at the bar, again very welcoming bartender. Our party of 6 had an excellent dining expirience from the professional waitress and excellent food to the overall atmosphere of the restaurant. We will be back,Special Features:
- The following 250 reviews are from the Tutto reviews archive.
- Delicious food!Blanca27Dined on 6/27/2014I love everything there! And the service is outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WGN15111VIPDined on 6/21/2014Good spot prior to Milwaukee Theater show, very convenient. Will be back.Special Features:
- Great new find!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/20/2014Loved the atmosphere! Our waitress was great. We came with a group of people ranging in age from 13 - 71 years old with several 20 year olds. Everyone found something good to eat and everyone liked the atmosphere. Good beer list- not enough choice though. Would like to see more gluten free options. Overall we really liked our experience here. Will definitely come again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!dasgirlDined on 6/17/2014My husband and I went dinner here before seeing a show at Turner Hall. We love calamari, and ordered the "regular" Giovanni style. Our server suggested trying half and half with their special sweet and sour sauce style. We were so happy that we did! It was absolutely delicious. I've never tasted something like that. The calamari were fresh and cooked to perfection. I had ravioli and my husband had fettuccine alfredo for dinner. Both meals were perfectly portioned and delicious. To finish it off, we ordered the Triple Chocolate Mousse Cake which was delicious as well. We were pleasantly surprised for our first visit and will definitely be back! A++!Special Features:
- Spiedini!!LooniesReviewsDined on 6/14/2014We had a reservation for 8 people so were seated upstairs on a large table. Bread was awesome. Main meal portions were generous. Loved the spiedini! TVs are all over the place which for a fine dining establishment does seem a little off to some but makes Tuttos unique! Would come back here in a heartbeat!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Waited too longOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/6/2014I had a reservation, but the restaurant was not ready to handle the large crowd before a concert. Waited 90 minutes for a meal and almost missed the start of the concert. It was not the server's fault; she was nice to work with.
- Great!MommaKDined on 6/6/2014Food was great - service outstanding. Wonderful experience - can't wait to return!Special Features:
- TuttoCHERDined on 6/6/2014Loved our table for four in the front window. No TV was great. Service was attentive and efficient without feeling rushed. Everyone enjoyed 'really liked' their dinners and all said we would be back. Thanks for a great evening of dining.Special Features:
- Great locationOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/6/2014Close to the Bradley Center! Food was very good and service was too!I would recommend this to a friend.
- When is "GOOD" enough?BayviewDined on 6/6/2014Had a reservation for 2 on Cher concert night at 4:30, place was empty at that time and they wanted to stick us in corner in small drink table. I looked around and they said that was all that was available due to concert. I said I had reservation? After we accepted another small table, numberous groups of 2 came in and were seated at tables for 4? When we left at 6 after finishing our dinner, concert didn't start till after 8 pm, there were still plenty of empty tables for 4 open? The food was good as was the table service, but as far as I am concerned, their mamagent sucks and a party of 2 has to play second fiddle to the possibility of a larger group walking in off the street on a concert night? Would it be different on off night?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!LoveItalianDined on 5/14/2014My fiance and I were in town for a convention, so I googled restaurants in the area. We chose this one by the menu and the website. We had an amazing time right when we walked into the door. We were greeted by an older gentleman who was the father of the owners. He sat us down immediately and helped us choose our wine. He let us taste his favorite, and we ended up ordering that. We shared dinner the entire night because we did not want any left overs. We had the spicy crab dip, which is one of the main reasons to go to this restaurant. We also split the fettuccine Alfredo and it was the best I have ever had. I would come back to Milwaukee just for this restaurant!Special Features:
- notnaggingDined on 4/26/2014we will return...valet parking is a plus...cheaper than the nearby lots and also cheaper than the #10.00 Vodka/rocks...Special Features:
- Delicious!MilwaukeeOriginalDined on 4/21/2014We always enjoyed dinner at Giovanni's on Brady. My sister always talked about it whenever she talked about visiting Milwaukee. We were pleased to discover that Tutto's has connections with the original Giovanni's through the information on the web site and we were not disappointed! All of our selections were remarkable, but the Spiedinni was outstanding. Our waitress was pleasant and informative about the menu, wine list, and salads. My sister's and I were celebrating a special Birthday and our waitress surprised us with a complimentary Tiramisu that was generous enough for all and again delicious. We look forward to sharing a Dinner with out of town friends this weekend and showcasing a Milwaukee Gem! Thank you for a memorable experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious and Fun night outDinnerOutDined on 4/19/2014The service was excellent! The ambience was very fun, we enjoyed it! It was not too loud or anything either like many establishments these days, we could carry on conversations and enjoy our company. The food was very good, lots of choices. The steak special had a lot of pepper on it, but was very tasty. We would definitely come to Tutto again on another visit to Milwaukee! Thank you!Special Features:
- Fabulous food and great servicedowntowngirlDined on 4/19/2014I have dined at Tutto's many times and I am always glad I chose this restaurant for a night out. The food is fabulous and the service is attentive to our needs. I would recommend it any time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceDiningService101Dined on 4/18/2014My experience was awesome. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to my friends. I want to come back as soon as possible. Everyone should hear of this great restaurant and it`s wonderful food as well as dining experience and overall service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.