Tutto Pazzo Restaurant & Tuscan Lounge
84 New York Ave.
Huntington, NY 11743Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Tutto Pazzo Restaurant & Tuscan Lounge
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.tuttopazzo.com/
- Phone: 6312712253
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch/Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 12:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 12:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Fireplace, Full Bar, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wine
A word from Tutto Pazzo Restaurant & Tuscan Lounge
Tutto Pazzo is a family restaurant, run by an Italian family from Long Island - brothers Joey and Luigi. We serve delicious Tuscany Northern Italian cuisine with a little Long Island. We love to host parties - christenings, communions, wedding rehearsal dinners, corporate events.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Tutto Pazzo Restaurant & Tuscan Lounge reviews from OpenTable diners
42 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (21)good for groups (16)special occasion (14)scenic view (13)great for outdoor dining (13)fit for foodies (10)notable wine list (10)romantic (9)vibrant bar scene (8)kid-friendly (7)great for lunch (7)great for brunch (6)hot spot (4)late-night find (4)Show More
- EllyDined on 8/14/2014Considering the cost of lunch, I think this is a great place. Good food, quiet, and excellent service.Special Features:
- Good ItalianGinaVIPDined on 8/3/2014Restaurant has many typical Italian dishes and offers fresh pastas on menu. The food was good, but we had an issue with a dry veal dish. Dining in the 'outdoor' room with fountain is quieter than main section of dining room.Special Features:
- A lovely family dinner!luvdininghereVIPDined on 7/26/2014Dining at Tutto Pazzo never disappoints! The food and service are great and Joey and Luigi make you feel very welcome!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/13/2014Fun spot good menu near the harbor and away from the busy town.Special Features:
- Great mealGoaliemomDined on 7/11/2014The food and atmosphere was very enjoyable. The veal was very tender and tasty as was the fish which was very fresh and aromatic. Definitely a place that we will go to again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice night outnightoutDined on 7/4/2014My friend and I enjoyed the entire evening. The food and service were excellent as well as the entire feel of the restaurant. Everyone was very nice and we never felt we were left alone to long, never went without water (this happens in many restaurant), we will be back. The manager or whoever trains the staff should be commended. Regards, DaleSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An "off" evening ...TweeksDined on 7/4/2014We went to Tutto's last night for dinner (on Independence Day). We always marvel at their food, but last night our overall experience was less satisfying than usual. First, the chicken in the Chicken Scarpariello "special" was full of bones. The service was "off" as well, with the waiter at one point walking up to the table and asking us if the appetizers had been served yet, which they hadn't been. The timing of the food delivery was off - - when the main dishes came out, the appetizers hadn't been cleared yet. My wife waited nearly twenty minutes to get a drink order filled. Finally, when the waiter brought our check, we reminded him we hadn't been given the "doggie bags" for the two entrees we asked for, which he had to go find.
- Another great meal!KLO1013VIPDined on 6/26/2014We arrived a few minutes early, but were greeted warmly and seated right away. We started off sharing an order of the fried calamari, which came with both marinara sauce and tarter sauce. It was good, but nothing 'memorable'. It was a hot night, so we opted for some entree salads. I had the chopped salad with grilled shrimp. It was delicious!! (and I ate every bite). There was fresh mango, walnuts, and at least 8 nice sized shrimp, that were grilled just right. My fiance had the lobster chef salad, which came with plenty of lobster, shrimp and crab meat. We both were just full enough, that we skipped dessert, but the choices did look good! Next time we'll leave a little room...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SpotOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/21/2014We've been going to Tutto Pazzo for over 20 years and Joey and Luigi run a top notch establishment. Food and service was great. Jose, our waiter is first class.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good RestaurantOverEasyDined on 6/21/2014Had not been there in a while. Good food, lively atmosphere, we were not disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great MealGillyDined on 6/21/2014We had a margarita pizza for an appetizer - all 4 of us found it delicious. The portions are ample so we decided to share the entrees. We all had the seafood chef salad which was outstanding. The staff was friendly and efficient. We would definitely recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never againNvragainVIPDined on 6/20/2014Awful sole oregonata. It's a basic italian dish and they failed miserably. Rice balls are dry, no taste and very sad.Special Features:
- Fathers Day FindNYTCDined on 6/15/2014Came back to this place after 20+ years to find it had grown into a really lovely spot for a family meal. Very nice views of the harbor. Well prepared food, won't shake your foodie tree but well done. Portions were plentiful but not 'overstuffed' so don't count on leftovers. Really enjoyed our meal.Special Features:
- Great birthday celebration!luvdininghereVIPDined on 6/8/2014Our family enjoyed another lovely dinner at Tutto Pazzo! Thenfood and service are always great!Special Features:
- Another wonderful dinner!luvdininghereVIPDined on 5/23/2014We had a great dinner with our friends! We always enjoy our dinners here!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mothers DayOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/12/2014We went to Tutto Pazzo on Mothers Day food and servive was very good it was a crazy day their but it was all good. We been going their so many years and we will be going back .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor serviceManyDined on 5/11/2014I understand that it was Mother's day and that it was a busy day, but the service was very slow and the menu was very limited
- Don't go on holidaysKvpromosVIPDined on 5/11/2014Although we enjoy TUTTO PAZZO on most nights, having gone this past Mother's Day we were a bit disappointed. There was only a limited menu to choose from and the food seemed pre-prepared. I will only return during their regular menu nights. Our Mother's Day dinner was not all that we thought it would be.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PastgthefoodiesVIPDined on 5/11/2014Very good pasta dishes served and reasonable prices. We went on Mothers Day and were very happy with service and food. I was happy that we had a regular menu instead of a Holiday Prefix, Overall good food and great service made my Mothers Day specialSpecial Features:
- Mother's Day lunchReviewerDined on 5/11/2014We were extremely disappointed with the Mother's Day lunch at TuttoPazzo. We've been there previously for family parties and thought it would be good. The service was slow and the waiter looked annoyed when we weren't ready to order. The food was good but the hot antipasto appetizer was so tiny! The menu and prices were ridiculous. They had a revised (paper) menu for Mother's Day, this wasn't listed on the OpenTable details otherwise I wouldn't have booked there. Pasta and Tuna were the same price - how does that even make sense? The cheapest entree was $28.95 for lunch. I had 4 ravioli and it was $29! Overall, an overpriced meal and a disappointment.Special Features:
- Saturday supperOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/10/2014More on menu on sight than on web page. Good food. Somewhat noisy and sometimes difficult to hear conversation. But all in all enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/3/2014Excellent service very good food would go back againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food, Slow ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/2/2014The food at Tutto Pazzo was very good, I would certaintly recommend it. The service however was a little slow.
- The following 115 reviews are from the Tutto Pazzo Restaurant & Tuscan Lounge reviews archive.
- I'll be backluv2dineDined on 4/26/2014Food and service was great. It was our first time there. We will be back!!Special Features:
- Jewel of the harborBWazDined on 4/25/2014Tutto Pazzo is a can't miss restaurant venue on the harbor. Impeccable food, service and ambiance.Special Features:
- Dinner with FriendsinthebizDined on 4/18/2014First time there. Meeting friends who go often. Now I know why. Overall a really nice experience.Special Features:
- A lovely dinner!:)luvdininghereVIPDined on 4/12/2014Once again we enjoyed our dinner at Tutto Pazzo! The food and the service are always great!Special Features:
- Excellent food and service!OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 4/4/2014Excellent food and service! Sitting by the fireplace was an extra treat!Special Features:
- VERY GOODOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/30/2014Enjojed our visit at Tutto Pazzo. Great food and service. I had scallops with bacon and my friend had homemade pappardelle with sunday sauce was amazing. Drinks at the the bar were wonderful and a hot bartender cant wait to go back .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food in a comfortableGerriDined on 3/29/2014Great food in a comfortable atmosphere with terrific service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All of us love Tutto PazzoOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/19/2014Food and drinks were all good and the guys love to watch all the games on all the tv'sSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Heard good things but mediocredgottVIPDined on 3/15/2014There isn't much to say other then four of us went to dinner here on Saturday night and were very excited to try this restaurant as we had heard good things. Overall the food was fair, the service was weak and untrained and I wouldn't return. To sum it up my wife asked about two different wines and asked the waiter which one had a bolder taste and his reply was "i'm not really sure but i know this one is better" pointing at the one that was more expensive. What a poor reply versus "Why don't i get you a taste of each" or "Let me ask the bartender". The whole experience was like this, we wont return.
- great whole roasted branzino!KvpromosVIPDined on 3/15/2014Always great food at Tutto Pazzo. We really enjoy going there :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this place!winedinerDined on 3/15/2014We got married at this restaurant a few years ago and the place has not changed a bit and I hope it never does. The food is consistently delicious, service is friendly, true Italian cuisine. Can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LOVE THIS PLACE FOR YEARSOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/15/2014We come here once a week with our family and we love it thanks Tutto Pazzo for all the good food over the years.
- Another great dinner at Tutto PazzoluvdininghereVIPDined on 3/4/2014We had a lovely dinner at Tutto Pazzo! They never disappoint!Special Features:
- Great first experienceNYfoodieDined on 3/1/2014This was our first time here and we LOVED it! Great food, excellent service…we'll definitely be returning:)Special Features:
- Always a winner!TweeksDined on 2/27/2014We live a half mile away, so we go to Tutto's once every other month. We went last night to celebrate my wife's birthday. My wife's sister was with us, someone who had never eaten at Tutto's before. My wife and her sister shared a stuffed artichoke and I had a dozen clams on the half shell for appetizers. For entrees, my wife had veal parmigiana, her sister had a "special" of branzino and I had a "special" selection of swordfish with red peppers, something the waiter promised was better than any other fish on the menu. Fantastic! My wife said her veal was among the best she had ever had, my sister-in-law couldn't have been more impressed with the restaurant and the food and I couldn't believe how the swordfish melted in my mouth.Special Features:
- Very GoodExcellentVIPDined on 2/22/2014Great food - will return. Nice atmosphere at the bar area. Live music would be an asset.Special Features:
- Very nice spotKvpromosVIPDined on 2/21/2014We enjoyed out dinner at Tutto Pazzo. Everything we ordered was delicious. Highly recommendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.