Tutto Pazzo Restaurant & Tuscan Lounge
84 New York Ave.
Huntington, NY 11743Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Tutto Pazzo Restaurant & Tuscan Lounge
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.tuttopazzo.com/
- Phone: (631) 271-2253
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch/Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 12:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 12:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Fireplace, Full Bar, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wine
A word from Tutto Pazzo Restaurant & Tuscan Lounge
Tutto Pazzo is a family restaurant, run by an Italian family from Long Island - brothers Joey and Luigi. We serve delicious Tuscany Northern Italian cuisine with a little Long Island. We love to host parties - christenings, communions, wedding rehearsal dinners, corporate events.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Tutto Pazzo Restaurant & Tuscan Lounge reviews from OpenTable diners
35 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (22)good for groups (18)fit for foodies (17)special occasion (10)vibrant bar scene (9)kid-friendly (7)scenic view (7)romantic (6)great for outdoor dining (5)notable wine list (5)great for lunch (3)late-night find (3)hot spot (3)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Sunday not goodjbjbVIPDined on 11/16/2014After years of great experiences Sunday failed, food was bland, service was occasional, really disappointed.
- peaceful getawayAlanDined on 11/13/2014Although there were many diners in the restaurant, it was quiet enough for good conversation and wonderful food to feed the senses. There was no feeling of rushing through and everyone was very helpful and attentive without hanging over us. The Sinatra-like music has always been romantic since the 50s and the lighting was low, but not dark. I would recommend this for any age.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spot for business lunch or even dinner.MonteDined on 11/12/2014Great spot for business lunch or even dinner. Definitely a great spotSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always top notchKvpromosVIPDined on 11/8/2014Tutto Pazzo is a long time favorite of ours! Always fresh dishes prepared perfectly!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Waiter was an Obnoxious BullyZmanVIPDined on 11/8/2014We were a party of 3 for dinner on a Saturday. The food was delicious, as always. We ordered 3 entrees, 1 salad & 1 dessert. We didn't feel like drinking that night, & the food we ordered was very filling - 3 salads & 3 desserts would've been way too much. But from the minute we turned down drinks, all we got from the waiter was sighing & muttering under his breath. Most of the time we just sat there, ignored, while he tended to another table that ordered the whole 9 yards. I understand that the waiter didn't stand to make the biggest tip off of our somewhat modest meal, but we shouldn't have to be treated like second class citizens because of it. We were not difficult customers at all, & all he gave us was attitude. We're not going back.Special Features:
- My favorite restaurantGpmacDined on 10/30/2014Owner Luigi made it beyond exceptional with food and service. A must go to.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/18/2014We made dinner reservations for a Saturday night through open table. Very easy and made earlier in the same week with no problem. Food was delicious. Nice atmosphere. Would definitely recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable evening!!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/17/2014We met friends for dinner and it was perfect. The view of the harbor - the restaurant decor - the friendly wait staff. Will definitely return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NEVER FAILSjbjbVIPDined on 10/7/2014GREAT EVERYTHING. Never fails to please. Ease of parking makes it a joy.Special Features:
- All These Years Still The SameLarryRVIPDined on 10/4/2014Place you can always count on! Fresh food, great service fun place to be with friends.Special Features:
- Fantastic place!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/19/2014I absolutely love this place! I've been here before and even held a party in the outdoor dining area. Excellent food and service! Thanks for a great night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Was off this time....KLO1013VIPDined on 9/19/2014There was a private party going on in the back/outside area and I think this lead to a huge lack of service in the dining room. We've been here dozens of times, but were completely disappointed this evening. Our server was hard to find, although in his defense it seemed like they might've been understaffed. The food was delicious, but it took way too long to eat dinner. With a 3 year old at your table you don't want to be sitting at a restaurant for 2 1/2 hours....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family funGramyDined on 9/5/2014We took the family for grandpas birthday . The food was great the kids had a ball. Would recommend .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EllyDined on 8/14/2014Considering the cost of lunch, I think this is a great place. Good food, quiet, and excellent service.Special Features:
- Good ItalianGinaVIPDined on 8/3/2014Restaurant has many typical Italian dishes and offers fresh pastas on menu. The food was good, but we had an issue with a dry veal dish. Dining in the 'outdoor' room with fountain is quieter than main section of dining room.Special Features:
- A lovely family dinner!luvdininghereVIPDined on 7/26/2014Dining at Tutto Pazzo never disappoints! The food and service are great and Joey and Luigi make you feel very welcome!Special Features:
- The following 135 reviews are from the Tutto Pazzo Restaurant & Tuscan Lounge reviews archive.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/13/2014Fun spot good menu near the harbor and away from the busy town.Special Features:
- Great mealGoaliemomDined on 7/11/2014The food and atmosphere was very enjoyable. The veal was very tender and tasty as was the fish which was very fresh and aromatic. Definitely a place that we will go to again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice night outnightoutDined on 7/4/2014My friend and I enjoyed the entire evening. The food and service were excellent as well as the entire feel of the restaurant. Everyone was very nice and we never felt we were left alone to long, never went without water (this happens in many restaurant), we will be back. The manager or whoever trains the staff should be commended. Regards, DaleSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An "off" evening ...TweeksDined on 7/4/2014We went to Tutto's last night for dinner (on Independence Day). We always marvel at their food, but last night our overall experience was less satisfying than usual. First, the chicken in the Chicken Scarpariello "special" was full of bones. The service was "off" as well, with the waiter at one point walking up to the table and asking us if the appetizers had been served yet, which they hadn't been. The timing of the food delivery was off - - when the main dishes came out, the appetizers hadn't been cleared yet. My wife waited nearly twenty minutes to get a drink order filled. Finally, when the waiter brought our check, we reminded him we hadn't been given the "doggie bags" for the two entrees we asked for, which he had to go find.
- Another great meal!KLO1013VIPDined on 6/26/2014We arrived a few minutes early, but were greeted warmly and seated right away. We started off sharing an order of the fried calamari, which came with both marinara sauce and tarter sauce. It was good, but nothing 'memorable'. It was a hot night, so we opted for some entree salads. I had the chopped salad with grilled shrimp. It was delicious!! (and I ate every bite). There was fresh mango, walnuts, and at least 8 nice sized shrimp, that were grilled just right. My fiance had the lobster chef salad, which came with plenty of lobster, shrimp and crab meat. We both were just full enough, that we skipped dessert, but the choices did look good! Next time we'll leave a little room...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SpotOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/21/2014We've been going to Tutto Pazzo for over 20 years and Joey and Luigi run a top notch establishment. Food and service was great. Jose, our waiter is first class.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good RestaurantOverEasyDined on 6/21/2014Had not been there in a while. Good food, lively atmosphere, we were not disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great MealGillyDined on 6/21/2014We had a margarita pizza for an appetizer - all 4 of us found it delicious. The portions are ample so we decided to share the entrees. We all had the seafood chef salad which was outstanding. The staff was friendly and efficient. We would definitely recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never againNvragainVIPDined on 6/20/2014Awful sole oregonata. It's a basic italian dish and they failed miserably. Rice balls are dry, no taste and very sad.Special Features:
- Fathers Day FindNYTCDined on 6/15/2014Came back to this place after 20+ years to find it had grown into a really lovely spot for a family meal. Very nice views of the harbor. Well prepared food, won't shake your foodie tree but well done. Portions were plentiful but not 'overstuffed' so don't count on leftovers. Really enjoyed our meal.Special Features:
- Great birthday celebration!luvdininghereVIPDined on 6/8/2014Our family enjoyed another lovely dinner at Tutto Pazzo! Thenfood and service are always great!Special Features:
- Another wonderful dinner!luvdininghereVIPDined on 5/23/2014We had a great dinner with our friends! We always enjoy our dinners here!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mothers DayOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/12/2014We went to Tutto Pazzo on Mothers Day food and servive was very good it was a crazy day their but it was all good. We been going their so many years and we will be going back .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor serviceManyDined on 5/11/2014I understand that it was Mother's day and that it was a busy day, but the service was very slow and the menu was very limited
- Don't go on holidaysKvpromosVIPDined on 5/11/2014Although we enjoy TUTTO PAZZO on most nights, having gone this past Mother's Day we were a bit disappointed. There was only a limited menu to choose from and the food seemed pre-prepared. I will only return during their regular menu nights. Our Mother's Day dinner was not all that we thought it would be.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PastgthefoodiesVIPDined on 5/11/2014Very good pasta dishes served and reasonable prices. We went on Mothers Day and were very happy with service and food. I was happy that we had a regular menu instead of a Holiday Prefix, Overall good food and great service made my Mothers Day specialSpecial Features:
- Mother's Day lunchReviewerDined on 5/11/2014We were extremely disappointed with the Mother's Day lunch at TuttoPazzo. We've been there previously for family parties and thought it would be good. The service was slow and the waiter looked annoyed when we weren't ready to order. The food was good but the hot antipasto appetizer was so tiny! The menu and prices were ridiculous. They had a revised (paper) menu for Mother's Day, this wasn't listed on the OpenTable details otherwise I wouldn't have booked there. Pasta and Tuna were the same price - how does that even make sense? The cheapest entree was $28.95 for lunch. I had 4 ravioli and it was $29! Overall, an overpriced meal and a disappointment.Special Features:
- Saturday supperDocBDined on 5/10/2014More on menu on sight than on web page. Good food. Somewhat noisy and sometimes difficult to hear conversation. But all in all enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/3/2014Excellent service very good food would go back againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food, Slow ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/2/2014The food at Tutto Pazzo was very good, I would certaintly recommend it. The service however was a little slow.
- I'll be backluv2dineDined on 4/26/2014Food and service was great. It was our first time there. We will be back!!Special Features:
- Jewel of the harborBWazDined on 4/25/2014Tutto Pazzo is a can't miss restaurant venue on the harbor. Impeccable food, service and ambiance.Special Features:
- Dinner with FriendsinthebizDined on 4/18/2014First time there. Meeting friends who go often. Now I know why. Overall a really nice experience.Special Features:
- A lovely dinner!:)luvdininghereVIPDined on 4/12/2014Once again we enjoyed our dinner at Tutto Pazzo! The food and the service are always great!Special Features: