Tutti Santi - Phoenix
7575 N. 16th Street, Suite 5
Phoenix, AZ 85020Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Tutti Santi - Phoenix
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.tuttisantiristorante.com/
- Phone: (602) 216-0336
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 2:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Nina Vincenti
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, BYO Liquor, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Please call for details.
- Private Party Facilities: We offer a private upstairs room with plasma television, internet connection, and presentation hook-up via laptop.
- Private Party Contact: Jimmy Petrakis 6022160335
A word from Tutti Santi - Phoenix
Tutti Santi by Nina is a traditional Italian family restaurant.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Tutti Santi - Phoenix reviews from OpenTable diners
22 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (16)romantic (13)special occasion (13)good for groups (8)fit for foodies (5)notable wine list (3)kid-friendly (2)late-night find (1)vibrant bar scene (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Authentic Italian ExperienceLawrenceDined on 11/5/2014As an occasional visitor to the Phoenix area, I have found that Tutti Santi consistently provides a great combination of authentic Italian cuisine and attentive service to make it a true neighborhood gem and great value. Reservations on the weekends are especially needed, but weeknights can be a bit less crowded.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GlendaleDDined on 11/4/2014My lady and I visited Tutti Santi for her birthday dinner. The ambiance was romantic, the food, delicious, and was the perfect setting to convey my love for my lady.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden gemRichyrichDined on 10/28/2014Came back to visit whilst staying at Hilton Squaw Peak just across the road. Once again, did not disappoint. Great food, good service, nice quiet ambience and reasonable prices. I would recommend this restaurant for a quiet romantic dinner. It's well hidden from the outside, so probably does not get much passing trade.Special Features:
- Classic Italian in PhoenixOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/22/2014Family run, friendly and inviting, Tutti Santi is a classic red-sauce Italian restaurant with attentive, thoughtful staff. Good wine, good food, nicely done. Go, enjoy...Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/20/2014You need to reopen back up in the Gilbert. The only reason I gave it a 4 was because you were out of the desert that you do best Creme Brulee. I think if an item is on the menu...you should never run out of it.Special Features:
- Always AmazingmissmickeyDined on 10/18/2014The restaurant is amazing, as always. Food was fabulous, service was fantastic! Always a go-to place for an Italian fix.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AuthenticNinafanDined on 10/15/2014Looking for authentic Itallian? This is the place. Warm friendly atmosphere - great place to bring guests.Special Features:
- Dinner for 6HHHubbyDined on 8/23/2014There were 3 couples at dinner. Started with Antipasto for 2, two orders of Escargot, and an order of Calamari. They through a soup in for free. (although I think it was a mistake from another table) The martini's were excellent, then a couple bottles of the house Chianti. (which by the way was also excellent) The entree's rocked. Two of us had the special Ciappino. Sooo Good. The rest were off the menu and also excellent. (fresh pasta is the best). Tiramisu, cheesecake, and a really good Cannoli with fresh coffee and a couple cognacs. All in all a great dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date nightsailinmikeDined on 8/15/2014Went there for a first date. Guys, this is a great place for a first date. Very good food, not too over priced and good service. White linens and nice glassware on the table. A nice change from the chain restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 214 reviews are from the Tutti Santi - Phoenix reviews archive.
- Great Service on My BirthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/24/2014I couldn't have asked for better service. I wasn't happy with the first table and they moved us to a great private spot. They fawned over me as it was my birthday but everyone in my party left saying that they would take other friends there because the service was really that great. I couldn't have asked for a better experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date NightWayneDined on 6/28/2014Always great and the right choice. I keep going back and will continue to do so.Special Features:
- DinnerDateVIPDined on 6/26/2014It's always delicious food. Servers are the greatest; Funny, friendly, attentive. I do not believe I have ever had anything but good food here! I know it's a zillion degrees outside but try the homemade soups. They are the best in town! Also, the ravioli, my favorite, is wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- VinnieDined on 6/22/2014We had a very attentive server. Our Italian friends from Prescott chose to return to Tutti Santi because of the delicious food that had experienced before. This was a Sunday evening and we were among the first to be seated for dinner. As clients increased the service was very less attentive. I think there were 2 servers to cover the entire dining room. Toward the end of our dinner, our guests (middle 80's in age) were getting agitated because we couldn't get a server to bring our check so we could get the folks on the road. I guess for older folks the noise level is aggrevating for conversation. My hearing aids were more of a nusence than a help for conversation.Special Features:
- Food was averageRonnieVIPDined on 6/6/2014I have been waiting for some time to try the food at Tutti Santi. Based on their website I had high expectations particularly since the owner Nina came from Italy. I was disappointed. The appetizers were good although the caprese salad was average at best. Even the garlic bread was a disapointment! I ordered veal parmigiana and it was average at best. My wife ordered chicken franciais and she didn''t eat the chicken because it was tough. The pasta I ordered was the only exception as I had fetuccini alfredo and it was delicious. Needless to say we will not be going back there!Special Features:
- almost perfectslightlysadd32Dined on 5/23/2014We've been here a few times before since there is a sentimental attachment for us. This last time though our server was neglectful. It was unfortunate of course but the food and atmosphere was wonderful as always. Loyal to tutti Santi, just maybe a different location next time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticnathanordDined on 5/22/2014Tutti Santi is an amazing italian restaurant! The food is so fresh and amazing every time and the service is outstanding! It is a great place to just enjoy and relax! i highly recommend if you haven't experienced Tutti Santi's it's a must!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent evening to share w/familyOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 5/11/2014The food is great. Love the ravioli, it is so light. Mom wanted Chicken Piccata, not on the menu. They prepared for her and it was amazing. This restaurant is always a good choice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointedItalianfoodDined on 5/10/2014We had been going to Tutti Santi's in Dobson Ranch for years. They closed we have been to the on on 16th Street 3 times. The first ok, second time disappointing, 3rd WONT GO BACK. Food was mediocre.. We had the Veal Oscar and my husband did not even realize that it was crab on the veal, he thought it was bread crumbs. Definitely canned crab, tasteless and finely ground up .Service was atrocious, Waiter was rude and sarcastic. Forgot to bring our desert and when he split the check he put both appetizers on one bill.
- Great foodLivetoeatDined on 5/5/2014This restaurant has good homemade Italian food. The service was a bit hurried but overall the food made up for it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PerfectMadisonDined on 5/5/2014From light flavorful gnocchi to the house special pasta to the lamb, our food was perfect.Special Features:
- PieholeDined on 5/3/2014Our server Robbie was the best. He know his food and his wine. Never had a bad meal or experience here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticNonnyDined on 5/2/2014We are from NY state whete we have an abundance of excellent Italian food. We were very impressed with the food the ambience and the service. We would highly recommend this restaurantSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tutti Santi is exceptionalbmd29Dined on 4/27/2014We enjoyed the best dinner and had an excellent waiter - could not ask for more.Special Features:
- Nice Italian DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/26/2014Vince was our waiter - he's a gem. The service was very good. We had a really good dinner. The portion was generous - I had enough to take home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Last Minute ChoiceRickNY9VIPDined on 4/17/2014And boy we're we glad we did. Best home made Ravioli west on Little Italy. Gnocchi were also perfect. Frutti de Mare was exceptional. Will definitely return next time I'm in Phoenix. Way to go Momma.Special Features:
- Wonderful Dining ExperienceSpikermikeVIPDined on 4/12/2014Found this lovely Italian restaurant and was not disappointed. The food and service was great and the ambiance rewarding. Will highly recommend.Special Features:
- Exceptional Food!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/9/2014I would give the food here 6 stars if possible. Nina, the owner, makes the pasta by hand every morning. Her love for the food shows. She personally greeted us and spent time chatting. This is delicious, old-world cooking that has been refined through the generations and is becoming harder to find. Very special! Don't miss Tutti Santi for the highest quality traditional Italian cuisine possible!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceeatoutalotDined on 3/28/2014Absolutely loved dining here. The food was so good and the pasta was cooked to perfection. The dinner salad was simple and fresh and the veal was flavorful land tender. The server was excellent and they even had a magician entertaining the tables. I thoroughly enjoyed my dinner here and would definitely recommend this place. It was awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Went here because it was closeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/24/2014Went here because it was close to our hotel. Went back because of excellent food and service. Our waiter Vince was great and his recommendations re food and wine were very helpful. Would definitely return when we are in area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ConsistentDanielDined on 3/21/2014Always an excellent experience. The gnocchi and ravioli are superb. Server Vincent is the best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The spinach ravioli's wereOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/15/2014The spinach ravioli's were to die for!! The veal was decent.Special Features:
- AWESOMEAwesomeDined on 3/14/2014Tutti Santi is one of our very favorite dining spots - food is always superior & the service outstanding - have never had anything but a WONDERFUL meal and time. Their "veal" is truly veal & the best.Special Features:
- Special CelebrationGrannieAnnieDined on 3/7/2014My husband and I were treating a Mexican Mom and her little boy, from Guaymas. Little Luis had just been told by the Shriner's doctors that the 8-year treatment he had been through was finally at an end. He can now walk with no apparatus and he even plays baseball! When we asked how he wanted to celebrate, he said "Spaghetti!." So we chose Tutti Santi. When the waiters heard about our celebration, one of them came over to our table and sang a song to Luis, in Spanish. It was fabulous. The food and wine were great -- and the spaghetti was perfect.Special Features:
- Exceeded ExpectationsSantaDined on 3/6/2014We had been to another Tutti Santi in Scottsdale several years ago and although good didn't remember it as exceptional. Well, on Thursday we were here with another couple and all four of us are now raving about it. The food was exceptional as was the service. It wasn't real busy and the waiter was very engaging. My wife had the red snapper and loved it. I had a chicken with mushroom sauce dish that was great in flavor and presentation. The other two had the house chicken dish and raved about it. We will definitely go back when we are next in town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome as always!BobsgirlDined on 2/14/2014Of course it was quite busy being Valentine's Day, but the food was awesome as always. Our waiter was very friendly and extremely attentive, even though there was a lot going on that night. The bus boy was also on top of things, making sure our bread was plentiful and our water glasses were full. We always enjoy our dinners at Tutti's!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but priceygourmand1Dined on 2/14/2014The prices are steep for what you get; $17.95 for spaghetti is a little expensive. There are other Italian restaurants that have food that's just as good, but for a lot less. This is Phoenix, not San Francisco, Rome, or San Diego.Special Features:
- Don't Miss this OneOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/9/2014I love this place. This is actually a good size restaurant tucked into a corner of a strip mall. Once you walk in, the place opens up. If you get nothing else, you have to get the mussels in white wine & garlic. We wanted to lick the bowl, that sauce was incredible. We each had a special for that evening and both were unforgettable. From the warm garlic bread brought to each table, to the fresh filled cannoli for dessert, each course was better than the other. Competent, friendly service. It doesn't get any better.Special Features:
- Tip from bartender at nearby hotelOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/7/2014We went for wife's 66th birthday. Nice ambiance, real Italians. A wonderful well priced Chianti. Stuffed mushroom appetizer was great with the classic garlic bread & simple but perfect salad. I ordered a special spinach, mushroom & crab stuffed Pork Loin. It was presented like a scaloppine , lightly breaded & with a light tomato garlic sauce. , Melting the combination of lush flavors in your mouth & served with tender crisp fresh veggies & a small side of penne with marinara. My birthday girl had a pasta with veggies in garlic and olive oil that she just raved about, but we both do see garlic as a food group. Really, fresh garlic, top notch sun dried tomato, fresh mushrooms . Then the complimentary anise liquor and a wonderful tiramasu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Needs some cleaningDeeDeeDined on 1/22/2014Walking into the restaraumt,I was hit with cigarette smoke from the employees hanging outside of the front door. I was ready to leave but decided with my guest to try a glass of wine. The restaurant smelled old abs dirty. The bar seats 5 people and we waited while the bartender watched a football game. The atmosphere was dark and dirty. We finally got our drinks and things began to look up. We ended up being seated and were served fresh bread. Our appetizers and dinner were absolutely delicious! I'd invite friends to eat here but I'm just too afraid of what might be lurking in the kitchen or bathroom. I stayed but won't return. Too bad. The food made us stay but the smell and filth are what this review ended up being about.Special Features:
- Don't waste your timeFemaleDined on 1/4/2014Ordered three different meals - all were mediocre at best. They use way to much salt.