Tutti Santi - Phoenix
7575 N. 16th Street, Suite 5
Phoenix, AZ 85020Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Tutti Santi - Phoenix
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.tuttisantiristorante.com/
- Phone: (602) 216-0336
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 2:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Nina Vincenti
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, BYO Liquor, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Please call for details.
- Private Party Facilities: We offer a private upstairs room with plasma television, internet connection, and presentation hook-up via laptop.
- Private Party Contact: Jimmy Petrakis 6022160335
A word from Tutti Santi - Phoenix
Tutti Santi by Nina is a traditional Italian family restaurant.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Tutti Santi - Phoenix reviews from OpenTable diners
22 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (16)romantic (13)special occasion (13)good for groups (8)fit for foodies (5)notable wine list (3)kid-friendly (2)late-night find (1)vibrant bar scene (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Mid-level Italian food. ReasonablyOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/14/2013Mid-level Italian food. Reasonably priced. Long line and wait at the door even though many tables were empty (that was a big problem). Patio was covered in plastic to keep it warm but very unattractive. Service was good and relatively attentive. Food seemed boring and unimaginative, and while it tasted fine it felt like it should have been better -- nothing memorable about it. I don't picture us going back (more and better options in the area) but it's really not a bad place -- just not that great, either.
- This restaurant has everythingOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013This restaurant has everything to offer in amibiance (simple and still elegant), great authentic food choices and specials. The staff have all been around for a long time and give good service. Anytime and any occasion's expectations would be met at this restaurant location.There are other Tutti Santi choices, but do not measure up to this one.Special Features:
- My friend and I were seatedOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/2/2013My friend and I were seated promply. Meatball soup and our pasta dishes were delicious. I will be back.Special Features:
- Always love visiting TuttiOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/29/2013Always love visiting Tutti Santi when we visit Phoenix. The restaurant is a short walk from Hilton Squaw Peak. The food is outstanding and the service is friendly.Special Features:
- Linguine with fresh clamsOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/26/2013Linguine with fresh clams was very salty. Garlic bread did not have a good crust. Caprese had little to no basil and did not come with crustini. Shrimp as cold in the middle. Service was below average
- A Phoenix Surprise on 16th St NorthOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/24/2013We love the relaxed feel of this place - a good size and the welcoming atmosphere – like a comfortable dining room. We definitely returned to try more dishes (2 times) in one week. The sea food pasta and the pasta with shrimp were excellent. (My Brother-in-law stated that it ranked as one of the best he had eaten and compared it to Moma Teresa's in Ottawa.) The sambuca finish was was great. Service was well-timed and friendly and Trace, our waiter, was helpful, entertaining, humorous and attentive. The wines were affordable although emphasized Italian wines a lot.Special Features:
- Skip this locationOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/19/2013I've been to the Chandler and Gilbert locations and had wonderful dining experiences. I anticipated the Phoenix location would be just as good but was very disappointed. Our waiter left much to be desired. He took his time returning to our table to take orders and we had to ask for refills of our drinks twice. His overall demeanor seemed like he had somewhere else to be. The stuffed mushroom appetizer was very bland and disappointing. Dinner entrées were good but nothing that I would rave about. I tried the creme brûlée dessert and found it to be less than exciting; not worth the calories. Both times at the other locations they ended the meal with a shot of zambuca, but that was not done this time.
- Neighborhood gem - great service!OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 1/13/2013Food was much better than I expected for an Italian restaurant which has been around for 30 years. I had the red snapper and even though it was done in a tomato sauce the sauce was light and not overly laced with tomato paste. My salad was delicious and the service was impeccable ... Unlike at Different Pointe of View where we ate last night. At the end the waiter brought us all a shot of flaming sambucco which hit the spot and was delicious besides. I felt so welcome and we were so well taken care of that I would definitely return if I visit Phoenix again.Special Features:
- New Year's Eve LetdownOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/31/2012I dined at Tutti on NYE and was not very impressed. We were seated right away but our server lacked any kind of personality and appeared to be rushed which made us feel that we had to rush. We asked about the Calamari Fritti and was told that "it's just fried calamari" and because it's the NYE menu that everything that we order is the best that they serve. The calamari fritti by the way was not anything to write home about not to mention that it was served to us before we had any dishware. It took at least 10 minutes before we got someone's attention to give us plates. I had a veal dish that came in a very small portion and it was very runny. The flavor wasn't bad but for the price, I expected more. In short, won't be going back.
- THey did not take the timeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/16/2012THey did not take the time to check my reservation and had they done that they would have noticed a comment that IT WAS MY PARTNERS BIRTHDAY. I specifically asked them to recognize him on his bday when I made the reservation. While we sat there and watched others in the room celebrating bdays the waiter simply brought us our check and that was it. ALL because the guy up front did not want to take the time to check my OT reservation. I even told him about ir while being seated and he made a joke about opent table. SO MY PARTNER HAD NO CELEBRATION but was able to watch the 2 tables around us celebrate birthdays, LOL NOT THE EXPERIENCE I WAS LOOKING FOR, FOR MY PARTNERS BIRTHDAY!
- Great birthday celebrationSusanVIPDined on 12/16/2012Wonderful food, great service, lovely ambiance. We will go back again and again! Celebrated my birthday and the waiter made me feel like a queen. Complimentary dessert and shots of sambucca all around! Very nice evening.Special Features:
- You have to try this place!OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 12/12/2012The salads were crisp and delicious, the dressing was just right. The sauces and main dishes were spectacular, a feast for the eyes as well as the pallate. The service was flawless as well.Special Features:
- We love the food. Low lightingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/11/2012We love the food. Low lighting and not much noise made for great conversation.Special Features:
- Best Italian food in town!! GreatJohnVIPDined on 12/10/2012Best Italian food in town!! Great service along with nice portions and decent pricing.Special Features:
- The wait staff was attentiveOpenTable Diner Since 2002Dined on 12/8/2012The wait staff was attentive without being obtrusive. Our dinner was well prepared and we would rate it as excellent.Special Features:
- I've always loved T.S andOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/11/2012I've always loved T.S and it was actually where we chose to go for our one year anniversary & we were very pleased!!Special Features:
- Pleasant place, nice staff,JundelDined on 10/23/2012Pleasant place, nice staff, good food - and convenient to the north side of Phoenix. There was nothing remarkable about our meals at Tutti Santi, but we cleaned our plates and enjoyed the ambience.Special Features:
- Great service, great menu.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/20/2012Great service, great menu. Pasta is cooked perfectly!. Great italian cuisine. I will return next time I'm in town. ThanksSpecial Features:
- Love this place more and moreOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/13/2012Love this place more and more everytime i go. This is a fantastic place to take someone special.Special Features:
- Best Italian food in Phoenix.JohnVIPDined on 10/8/2012Best Italian food in Phoenix. I have been travelling to AZ for over 15 years and always look forward to dining here each trip.Special Features:
- We have been going to TuttiOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/7/2012We have been going to Tutti Sante for over 14 years, and have always enjoyed the experience. The food is always top notch, the service is impeccable.Special Features:
- I will be counting the daysOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/29/2012I will be counting the days until I can return to this restaurant. Service, food, and ambiance were all top notch. The food is something I will crave again and again until I have an opportunity to visit again. Thank you Tutti Santi for making my husband's birthday dinner such a perfect occasion for our whole family!Special Features:
- Our dining experience wasAnnieDined on 9/22/2012Our dining experience was very nice. My husband had the Orange Roughy which was excellent however the pasta could have been cooked a little more. I had the stuffed chicken and it was delicious. The Tiramissou was heavnly and one of the best we have had. The Beef Caparccio melted in your mouth.Special Features:
- Tutti Santi is always a pleasureOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/8/2012Tutti Santi is always a pleasure and never disappoints. Thank you Nina. PSpecial Features:
- This is my favorite treatlovinglifeDined on 8/18/2012This is my favorite treat and it was hubby's treat to me this evening!Special Features:
- Have been going here for yearsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/8/2012Have been going here for years and I am always super satisfied. I love this place and everyone I bring here does too.Special Features:
- Fun evening, mixed with greatOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/28/2012Fun evening, mixed with great food and fun atmosphere. Definitely a place to experience the warmth of Italy. Perhaps not on the "trendy" list but a genuine place that warms your heart & soul - and leaves your stomach very happy!Special Features:
- All 5 of us had a wonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/27/2012All 5 of us had a wonderful time on Friday Night. The food was incredible and the service was great! I'm looking forward to going to Tutti Santi again soon. Great place to start a good weekend.Special Features:
- The lighting at the tableOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/17/2012The lighting at the table was very low and it was difficult to read the bill when it arrived. Really needed a flashlight to see it.Special Features:
- Good food. Not fabulous. Good.alohaguyDined on 4/14/2012Good food. Not fabulous. Good. Had a very large party (arrived by bus) which slowed down the kitchen. We were there longer than we needed to be. Probably will give them another chance. Our waiter was VERY good.Special Features:
- nice timeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/11/2012Very good Italian fare, Table lighting was too dark for us to read the menu and with the fake lights they didn't give much light at all. Waiter was very friendly.Special Features:
- Everything you want from aMegsVIPDined on 3/30/2012Everything you want from a warm, friendly, joyous italian place. Great for family dinners.
- The ravioli's are the lightestRobFVIPDined on 3/13/2012The ravioli's are the lightest I've ever had. Great Italian food. Very much worth the visit.
- What a great restaurant! Ismusic08Dined on 3/11/2012What a great restaurant! I truly felt like I was in Italy all over again. Everything we ordered was just unbelievably delicious and our waiter was amazing! I will definitely go back when I'm in Phoenix!Special Features:
- A group of sx of us were seatedrockytonyVIPDined on 3/9/2012A group of sx of us were seated at our table immediately and were greeted by a pleasant and efficient, personable, knowledgeable wait person who did not slaughter us with "oh, that's my favorite." The food was quite good with a wide ranging menu aldd nicely prepared and brought in good time. Ambiance was conduscive to a pleasant evening and our conversation was not drowned out by the next table. Neighborhood restaurant with a good reputation which was believed on out first experience.Special Features:
- The food is excellent! MyOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/9/2012The food is excellent! My overall favorite Phoenix Italian rest.Special Features:
- Food for thoughtAandSDined on 3/4/2012We have been to 3 Tutti Santi restaurants. This one ranks in the middle. The first was outstanding for food and service. The escargot is the best that we have had in the US and equals that which we had many times in Europe. The service in the other venues was among the best that we have had in the US; this one needs the attention that the others have. the ability to have half portions of certain entrees is a welcome option for those with limited capacity.Special Features:
- Consistently delicious foodOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/25/2012Consistently delicious food and great service. Soft music; easy to converse. If you're lucky, Nina will be there to visit your table and delight with her vivacious personality.Special Features:
- Very good meal with knowledgbleOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/17/2012Very good meal with knowledgble servers. Traditional decor. We had a fish special that was served with a side of pasta w a very good marinara sauceSpecial Features:
- Disappointed with food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2012After making reservations for valentines day a week prior, we showed up 5 minutes early the night of our dinner. There was a line , and after finding that the people in front of us had not reserved a table, we were surprised that they were seated before us. Finally after standing for at least 30 minutes we were seated. The bread and drinks were good. The service was slow. The food was fair but overpriced. However, the caper sauce with the veal is fantastic. I would not recommend going there still. I was disappointed.